Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who bought My First Pet Stuff?

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I bought it.
    I did. I want to complete the game. I almost didn't when I thought they tampered with the vampires because I have a real issue with paying for features I love then having them removed. But now that I know for a fact that all is well there unless something changes I intend on completing this game. Besides, other than this pack which I agree was kind of meh, the content imo is getting better each time. I love JA very much!
  • summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    edited March 2018
    I didn't buy it.
    Absolutely not. As much as I love Cats & Dogs, why would I pay $10 for a few extra items that they could have just included in C&D? Half the furniture just so happens to perfectly fill in the rest of the C&D furniture, you can't do much with the new animals, and there's pet clothing. That's it. Yeah there's some other furniture and a disease, but seems pretty lackluster to me... I won't be buying it because it isn't worth a whole stuff pack.
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Nope. Already ranted about it in a lot of discussions. All I gotta say now is that I hope they don't pull something like this again.
    Let there be Fairies! o:)
  • Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member
    edited March 2018
    I bought it.
    Bought it and enjoying it.

Post edited by Simulator4 on
  • geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    No and again no.

Must ask which guru said that stuff packs are the new store? Sims 3 had stuff packs and they were always FULL of stuff, the store was well invisible most the time and it wasn't bought out as the next add on to the game it was stuff you could buy on top of the sp's and ep's.
    This is a blatant case of holding of content from an ep to sell as a sp and there's little in it that's good for those that didn't by C&D, which I did and barely use.
    Never have I seen a dlc to a dlc, its beyond wrong especially in a game that is so starved for content (IMO) hate having to say that because it should be obvious that its my opinion but the happy mafia my jump me :P
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    I bought it.
    I'm more annoyed that they still haven't found a way to do sliding doors
    as for the happy mafia....careful, you may find a hamsters head in your bed...... :p
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • gabbyistomkimgabbyistomkim Posts: 21 Member
    Got it, didn't buy it.
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    No I did not buy it and I am not going to.
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Didn't buy it. I'll wait for it to be put in a bundle so I feel like I'm getting it for free.
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it. Pets in Sims is just not something that I'm very interested in. I'm not fond of how they went about it (dlc for dlc) but if it was something that I was interested in, I most likely would have bought it still if I felt that it would add to my game.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • pinkiki6pinkiki6 Posts: 11 New Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I heard its pointless so why buy it.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I bought it.
    Well here you are kind of telling people they should buy it, despite ListentoToppDogg only saying they personally wont buy it. We are derailing

Um wait, excuse me are you referring to me? Because I never said I wouldn't buy the pack. I said I didn't buy it only because I won it and if not I would have bought it.

Sorry, but I'm confused by your comment.

• CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I bought it.
    I won it.
  • VkittyVkitty Posts: 40 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Thought I would but then I watched the live stream and the overviews and the content is not worth 10 euros to me, controversy aside I might buy it on sale or something but not at full price.
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it, nor do I plan to. There is plenty of content in C & D ... my pets rarely use the pet beds so additional pet beds are useless for me, nor do I use pet toy boxes as I like to have toys readily available for the pets to play with as opposed to my Sim always putting them away. As for additional kid's items, I only play families with children when I feel I absolutely have to, so more kid's items are a pointless thing for me. There just isn't enough new content to merit the price.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Maybe one day. But I have more important things to do than play with hamsters right now.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Don't have money at the moment and I'm just not sure if it's even worth it.. I mean it's literally couple recolour shirts and furniture they could've easily added to the Cats & Dogs. I also don't like the fact that there's only one colour option for each pet.. Even Sims 2 had several colour options for the hamsters and birds..
  • Mort_OpalMort_Opal Posts: 55 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't. I just got some CC to add to the game instead of wasting the 10 bucks.
  • ZeroGravity939ZeroGravity939 Posts: 20 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't because I feel like it's not worth £10
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it because it does not have anything that interests me, this an new trend that EA/Maxis may have started creating packs that have items that require certain EPs/SPs which reduces the value for those that do not have them. the value is max for those that own the packs. also I look at it as way to push EPS/GPs with some customers that do not own them. It is not illegal to do so but at the same time not wise to push such an model. Sims series is looking less desirable for me than it has ever had and I usually buy all the packs but I am bowing out and moving to other games for the novelty for the Sims also has run dry looking at the controversy surrounding it. I will wait for Sims 5 and see what that has to offer if it sees the light of day.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited March 2018
    I didn't buy it.
    I know this is only a small sample of the player-base, but that's a pretty high percentage.

I totally have not been put off packs forever, but the gaming industry really needs to get it into their heads that there's only so far they can reasonably push DLC. And that they've ALREADY passed that line.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I didn't buy it, and it definitely steered me away from buying anything relating to The Sims 4 and EA.

I can't support a business that thinks DLC for DLC is acceptable.

Same. I won't touch TS4 for a long time.
    Ok so its not acceptable in TS4 but it was in TS3 there were things in the store that could have been part of another pack and you find that acceptable?
    This was the first comment to mention ts3 in this thread, so why assume it has anything to do with this pack or any of peoples feelings regarding this?

Some aren't happy with ts4 methods. Some people here may have started with ts4 and don't have anyway to know that ts3 did things like, and it is assuming everyone that doesn't like this pack not only prefers ts3 but was happy with everything ts3 did.

People need to stop saying ts3 store did this too like everyone who is unhappy with MFP is a big hypocrite who praises the store all the time. We aren't, and attacking everyone who dares say anything against it with that excuse just derails threads and undermines their current concerns.

Ok I'll stop ranting now this is just the third discussion in a row I've seen this happen in and I'm a bit annoyed. :persevere:

Oh yeah I didn't buy it, but that's not really surprising to anyone I'm sure.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it as I buy everything to get the full set and all building stuff. My elderly married couple are fascinated by it and so is their cat so it is proving worth buying for me.

It probably should have been in the C and D pack though.
  • SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    edited March 2018
    I bought it.
    I bought it and I'm disappointed. I was disappointed in the lack of small animals in the Cats and Dog's EP and I'm disappointed with how lackluster this pack is. Where are the reptiles and birds? There are four different kinds of rodents, but there is absolutely no variation in the gameplay or even the look and style of the cages. Not much of the other content is all that great either. The pet beds look awful to me- they're like the ball pit but in rug form and EA is all like "here, have some more!".... it's definitely not worth the price, all this should've been included in the C&D EP. Also, where are the dog houses? Like I was really hoping this pack would "complete" the C&D EP, but nah.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I didn't buy it, and it definitely steered me away from buying anything relating to The Sims 4 and EA.

I can't support a business that thinks DLC for DLC is acceptable.

Same. I won't touch TS4 for a long time.
    Ok so its not acceptable in TS4 but it was in TS3 there were things in the store that could have been part of another pack and you find that acceptable?
    This was the first comment to mention ts3 in this thread, so why assume it has anything to do with this pack or any of peoples feelings regarding this?

Some aren't happy with ts4 methods. Some people here may have started with ts4 and don't have anyway to know that ts3 did things like, and it is assuming everyone that doesn't like this pack not only prefers ts3 but was happy with everything ts3 did.

People need to stop saying ts3 store did this too like everyone who is unhappy with MFP is a big hypocrite who praises the store all the time. We aren't, and attacking everyone who dares say anything against it with that excuse just derails threads and undermines their current concerns.

Ok I'll stop ranting now this is just the third discussion in a row I've seen this happen in and I'm a bit annoyed. :persevere:

Oh yeah I didn't buy it, but that's not really surprising to anyone I'm sure.
    I am talking about the franchise its self there are things that were in the sims 2 and 3 stores I felt should have been included in another pack. Considering that SP are store content I don't blame anyone for feeling it should be in another pack. But at the same time I have enjoyed getting stuff people have felt should have been another pack like EP or GP. I like that the game play is more enjoyable and fleshed out.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641