Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who bought My First Pet Stuff?

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it. Mainly because of the aquarium coffee table. Sometimes I like getting ripped off.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it but still haven't played with it.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it just for the sake of supporting TS4, but nothing in it interests me though.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I still have not bought it. No reason to. It's nothing. Should have been included in the pets EP.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it much later (few weeks after release iirc) for the furniture mainly (plus I want to be up to date with TS4 packs wise)
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • NyxMagiNyxMagi Posts: 6 New Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I haven't bought it, and I personally believe that the Cats and Dogs expansion pack should have just been a normal pets pack like in Sims 3. I feel like this stuff pack is just another way for EA to cheaply make money because it's literally an expansion of an expansion pack.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2019
    I bought it.
    I did buy it months later but only really to complete the child bedroom set from cats&dogs that added items clearly from it in this stuff pack.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it on sale with money off from loyalty points for £2. I wouldn't pay more than that
    caitytrina.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Nope. There are cute objects but :
    - They should have been included in Cats and Dogs.
    - I don't like the idea of a dlc for a dlc.
    - Pet objects are too similar to those we have with Cats And Dogs.
    - The patterns are a bit too much for me, it lacks plain swatches.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I bought it.
    Loucifer wrote: »
    I just want to see how many people on this forum bought this. No hate (even if I hate this SP), just want to see how much he's popular here.

and not planing to i down lode lots in galery or browse have not seen many with stuff from ethier pets pack or toddlers

You won't - you need to own the packs for that stuff to download.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

I bought it.
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Loucifer wrote: »
    I just want to see how many people on this forum bought this. No hate (even if I hate this SP), just want to see how much he's popular here.

and not planing to i down lode lots in galery or browse have not seen many with stuff from ethier pets pack or toddlers

You won't - you need to own the packs for that stuff to download.

and if you don't own those packs the gallery will remove anything you don't own from the lot when you download it.

I bought it.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I bought it. Mainly because of the aquarium coffee table. Sometimes I like getting ripped off.

forget about the neat coffee table B)

• Slayer_RoseSlayer_Rose Posts: 56 Member
    I bought it.
    I brought it because I just love pets and wanted more things from it! The pack I have yet to buy is the spooky stuff pack!
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it because I really wanted the hamsters.

Turns out I never use them.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I bought it.
    I buy everything 🤷‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Most of the people on the forum didn't buy it, interesting. But I think in Global it's different considering what Grant said. Unless if he said that to act like MFPS wasn't that a bad idea. :grey_question:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I bought it.
    It was on sale for super cheap. Otherwise I wouldn't.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it for my daughter who wanted to dress her dogs up like in one of her favourite movies.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    It’s an EA money grab. Not gonna waste money on it.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it but I have it.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I bought it.
    I have it and it’s my favorite pack!
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I don't agree with how they put together the stuff pack, pushing out incomplete cats and dogs and the only way to complete it is to buy a $10 stuff pack? No thanks. Honestly, had I known it was going to go that way I would have not bought cats And Dogs either. I have made a lot of purchases I regret with sims 4...

I might buy it if it's on sale but it would have to be for a really good deal, plus do we only get hampsters? Or guinea pigs? Do we get Bunnies, Lizards, turtles, birds? Or is it just the hampsters? I can't remember off the top of my head.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it at the time and probably use the objects now but they have all gone into the general pot and I don't remember which objects came from what pack. (except that table of course). I've found the hamsters etc., make good pets for my elders - no jobs, plenty of time ....
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it and it's one of my most used packs even though I don't play with pets. The build mode and Cas is amazing in this one
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Besides of having CD and don't see nothing that interests me in this pack