Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Amara continued to write the whole day, taking breaks only to cry in bed, cry in the shower and eat a really depressing meal C0fkp17.png
    Her best friend Noelle stepped by for a moment. Amara told her that she was getting a divorce QwXRy7o.png
    Noelle was shocked, because she had always kind of expected Amara to suffer in silence for the rest of her life. Nevertheless, she offered to kick Alexander´s backside if necessary (being at level 10 at fitness, Noelle can beat him without breaking into sweat), he may have been - purely biologically, since Bella pretty much abandoned her, Noelle met both him and Cassandra for the first time when she was a teenager. She is friends with Alexander and barely knows Cassandra and considers neither of them her family - her half-brother, but she and Amara had been inseparable since they had learnt to talk.
    Noelle left soon, promising to call next day to check how she was. Amara played piano, waiting for children to come home PSVZahV.png
    Mortimer and Jocelyn are adorable, they spend most of their time playing with dolls together zdIGYyJ.png
    I don´t particularly like Alexander, but I felt sorry for him, because he looked really miserable upon returning from work. i86md8K.png He was also very, very tired, since he had cried instead of sleeping and his energy was now in red. Still he autonomously went to hug Jocelyn the moment he got home, before dragging himself to the bed F1VVBiy.png
    After taking several breaks to cry, Amara finished her story. She had no idea of what to do with it next - should she publish it, share it only with her family or destroy it altogether?

Alexander took the next day off, since there was no hope that he was getting anything done while still so sad. All this stress wasn´t doing any good to his mental state either VQxjbY0.png
    f10huG0.png (I often forget that he is erratic, so I was actually surprised to find him talking to himself not once but twice upon checking on him. When I play him, I tend to keep his queue full when I follow him to work, and the rest of the time, I am playing either Amara or Mortimer. So it is kind of interesting to watch what he does when left to his own devices. Right now it is basically cry in bed or talk to himself. Poor thing.)
    Amara got a call from Marcus Flex, who invited her to have breakfast with him. They dislike each other, but Amara was desperate to get out of the house, so I made her go. fpqTEpD.png Other than ordering the drink and food, I let her do what she wanted to see how it works out. Which meant that Amara and Marcus spent the meal taking turns in yelling at each other 6uBbkcI.png
    ZrfuaL4.png
    BKkb2IL.png
    I guess that they are not going to become friends anytime soon. ( On the plus side, at least the service has gotten better, because the last time any of my sims went to that restaurant, they spent the whole day waiting for their breakfast that never arrived. What I got was for Andrey to start a brand-new affair, just because he felt like doing it. I really can´t take him anywhere, since left unattended for a second, he tries - and too often succeeds - to do everything that moves. The boy has a libido of a bunny rabbit. One of these days, I am going to take him into CAS, turn him into a woman and tell Antony to knock him up, so that he can learn how much fun it is. Angelique would approve, since she spent half of her last pregnancy throwing up and the other half complaining about her aching back.)

Back to Amara, who is nothing like Andrey, but could use some of his carelessness. As she was feeling slightly less sad, she decided to tru and get some work done (she is a freelance writer). A6bNkpq.png
    Jocelyn got angry, because her father would rather cry than play with her and her mother kept being in the computer - that was, when she wasn´t also crying. As Jocelyn is a wild toddler with zero plums to give, RIP, dollhouse hCMSwXO.png
    Mortimer started to cry, while she escaped the scene of crime wNACV4O.png
    Alexander was forced to get out of the bed for a moment to fix the dollhouse 55H4u4F.png
    while Amara gave Jocelyn a bubble bath to calm her. QneYRMW.png
    Both Amara and Alexander felt bad - Jocelyn had misbehaved because they had been basically ignoring her and Mortimer for the last two days. It could not continue this way, they were adults and had responsibilities. nPiB7sn.png0myfRiw.png
    Well, hopefully they enjoyied the peace while it lasted. Jocelyn yelled at her father, because she didn´t take kindly of being told that it was bedtime 27cupHg.png
    Alexander decided to move out - no matter how much he wished to be there for the children, he and Amara were currently unable to handle even being at the same floor, let alone holding a civil conversation. She was right - they had done it all wrong. Maybe it wouldn´t have been so bad when they - he - had been willing to talk it through. Anastassia had once explained to him that her ancestors had preferred to marry their relatives for as long as anyone could recall to keep the bloodline pure, several of her relatives were even now holding onto that tradition and no one thought badly of them because of it (not that he believed anyone would ever dare to think badly of Antoniette Rosier, he had been terrified of her his whole life and most of her daughters were just as scary. Why would his mother want to touch anything that belonged to Angelique Rosier was beyond his comprehension.) Maybe they could´ve still been happy.
    He was going to fix everything. But at first... there was someone he needed to deal with. Agnessa Rosier was going to die.

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28 I have no idea why the premade children turn out so differently. I did not change anything about Alexander except style of hair and clothes (and mustache). I was curious so I went into my previous save where memory told me he wasn't as attractive.

Here's a picture of the Alexander who married into the Addams Family in the older save:
    Wl3XjMU.png

And here's the one who's dating Ivy in this save:
    X87GzdC.png

They have completely different mouths, the newer one's nose is slimmer, and the eyes are the same shape but aren't set the same. Anyway, I do like my new one better.

I gave them the same hairstyle for the photos to aid in the comparison.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I had three house fires in-game in the first thirty minutes I played. :o
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @SiliClone Alexander does look like Mortimer in this save. I decided he likes the comparison, and gave him the mustache. Your vampires certainly are busy! I like Caleb and Cassandra together. Hopefully Miss Hell doesn't come between them too much. Father Winter the vampire is hilarious.

@Morkovka I was laughing so much. The only sim I was controlling was Alexander, her family really was just constantly showing up on their own.

@mia_noelle97 Pretty wedding! Looks like Parker and Raina are off to a good start.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Drama! Now that I'm playing Alexander in my save I feel bad for yours. I love the freeze ray part though, and the blue monster in her father's clothes.

@AlwaysAsking Fun update! There are going to be a lot of broken hearts in Strangerville when this group walks away from all their admirers. Pity at least one of them isn't single. As for your teaser.... no Raj! Stay home! Don't look! lol

@DarkAngel1994 Adorable dog and toddler!

@Catzilla Maybe your sims should just eat salad... or were they starting fires with things other than the stove?
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I finally started playing the sims 4 (Was doing a lot of work on it while also playing the sims 2).
    The story is the Alice Jorgenson has adopted two toddler orphans and is trying to raise them in order to live up the family name. However, she also has dreams of becoming an actor. Will she be able to do good and help others while at the same time finding time to achieve her own dream.

The characters:
    Alice Jorgenson: Childish, Good, Loves the outdoors, music lover
    Amelia Chesterfield: Wild toddler with red hair
    Annabel Walker: Clingy toddler with brown hair

Alice started her day by playing with Amelia. Those wild toddlers can be a real handful, and this is a great way to stop her from wrecking the dollhouse :)
    AIALwS9.jpg

The game continues. Luckily Alice has a lot of energy
    kJFEexT.jpg

Annabel was feeling lonely, so Alice decided to give her some love two.
    HrYs53f.jpg

The two toddlers waiting as their mom gets ready to go to the park. Engage Cuteness overload.
    aXdnNKD.jpg

Yar har har and a bottle of... apple juice.
    YFDGvOl.jpg

Holly cowplant. That was faster then expected.
    q8qS6Ci.jpg

Hi.... do you want to be my fwiend.
    3FhSwhX.jpg

H..h..hi c..can I join
    sqPC6vc.jpg

True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @BlueSeaWaves Welcome back! Nice to see Scarlet and Barry's stories progress. I'm glad Barry is finding happiness. Even people who don't like kids deserve to be happy.

@sarabeth2984 I love the alien backstory. Cute family! You captured some great facial expressions in your second post. Especially Rachel in the middle on the couch.

@Morkovka I just moved up from 9 to 11 households. I'm on the 9th in this rotation and it feels like forever since I played the first one. I want to experience all the different packs and worlds but don't want to make one family do everything.
    Awesome garden by the way.

@Becka28 Walter does resemble his mother quite a bit! I love watching couples that have been together a while and have multiple kids, and still flirt and woohoo like teenagers. Sorry about the kitty.

@SiliClone Is that the Wolfgang? I wouldn't recognize him! But he does look good. I like what you've done with Cassandra also.

@AlwaysAsking On a related note, my Wolfgang is usually a sweetheart, to people he likes. Mostly because I'm a control freak and he doesn't do too many autonomous socials... he likes to fight random strangers but he loves his wife and kids, and his mother and brother and stepbrother. And actually lately when he does get left to his own devices if he's happy he tends to go play dolls with Charlotte.

@Steamvarius I love your big happy loving family. They're always so loving with each other.

@DoloresGrey I'm very curious to see where this is going with Eliza...

Edited to add: @peterskywalker We do love toddlers in this thread! They're adorable.
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited July 2019
    I am back with my story on what happened to Sullivan Pancakes in my Reincarnation challenge!

It turns out his girl friend moved back in with him, they made ok money, they built one room for their home to live together in however they were camping at the park at this point, they nearly got into a fight with a gang called the “Renegades”, we know this group is a default group but I made them more dangerous, as in they will troll the parks and start fights, however if my sim were to get into a brawl with them and loose; they would of lost their camping equipment since Sullivan was camping at willow creek park, luckily that did not happen; so they moved back to their home lot since they made a cabin the next day, however! they added in a shower, toilet and sink since they don’t need a bed/ fridge yet.

All was going good till one day Sullivan went to work (he is in culinary btw) and got call or something (oops forgot D:) about a opportunity at something that would give him fame, so I rolled the dice of fate and he foolishly took the opportunity to do it, sadly he got fired and lost his dream to be a master chef. So he was sad, then his girl friend found out and got mad and broke up with him and moved out, RIP romance! So he was sad and alone and had no job, so he got another job the next day. The job was a entertainer job since he had the comedy skill, so for a couple days he went to the lounge and was cracking jokes and then the next day it was Christmas, so he went and celebrated Christmas at his parents (bob and eliza pancakes).

He wanted to cook a turkey; so he tried to do that, then bob told him to stop, Sullivan so no I will make it anyways, bob gets mad and they argue and bob kicks his son Sullivan out of the house, RIP Christmas I’d say, so as Sullivan left he ends up having a emotional break down and fails his saving throw VS death to suicide (he has gloomy trait, in my RP rules being very sad has a risk for death to suicide, yes I make my game a lil too realistic), so he returns home; not going inside his house and stands there all night and frozed to death. RIP Sullivan Pancakes, may Azrael (Death) claim your soul!

Yes I have ways to kill off my sims in game such as suicide and death in combat, food poisoning, etc. ALSO this is all done on PS4 btw.
    Sadly I can't use death cheats since PS4 sims 4 does not have em but whatever I guess... Also Bob and Eliza have a daughter so their family tree is not dead yet. LOL
    Reincarnation challenge + rolling the dice of fate can lead to some cool stuff. XD

So far the 3 Demons have not done much yet I have not encountered them yet. lol

Edit: I forgot to mention that Sullivan died as a young adult btw. lol
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Daephene wrote: »

@Catzilla Maybe your sims should just eat salad... or were they starting fires with things other than the stove?

No doubt! It's just bad luck, I think. :) That household totally can't cook, apparently.
  • Options
    simsdesertersimsdeserter Posts: 7 New Member
    Not much is happening with my sim. I have created a goth witch who use to be a politician but then won the lottery. She goes in holidays to collect plants for her herbalism and gardening. She has a grey and black cat. She is very unlucky in love and lives in the city. Each day is spent loving the cats, cleaning, gardening, fixing things, and often holidays to collect plants. I think I may need to walk away from her soon as her traits I picked for her means she is just a bit bland.
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited July 2019
    It been a while since I've updated lol

Zion and Avery had spent a ton of time living on Sulani but decided they wanted they missed their old city life so they bought an apartment in San Myshuno so that they could live downtown again! Avery also decided that she wanted a new look so we turned her hair Silver! The new color really starting to grow on me.

07-24-19-5-22-06-PM.png
    07-24-19-5-20-23-PM.png

They hadn't seen their family and old friends in a really long time so they invited everyone over for a big dance party

07-24-19-4-15-48-AM.png
    07-24-19-4-19-23-AM.png

Even though both Zion and Avery loved the peace and quiet that came with living on Sulani (especially Avery), they really missed their late night strolls through the city so they spent their first night back taking in all the nightlife.
    07-24-19-10-21-52-PM.png
    07-24-19-10-22-16-PM.png

First they went to their favorite food stall and bought some curry and samosas. Zion really couldn't handle his curry though lol.
    07-24-19-10-29-06-PM.png
    07-24-19-10-29-35-PM.png

Soon after, the rain really started to fall but they didn't let that stop them from having fun so they frolicked through the rain together.
    07-24-19-10-24-29-PM.png
    07-24-19-10-25-52-PM.png

And to end of their first night back in the city, they hit up the karaoke bar and sang some duets!
    07-24-19-10-37-18-PM.png
    07-24-19-10-38-16-PM.png

Zion got REALLY into the song and sang his heart out
    07-24-19-10-41-38-PM.png
    07-24-19-10-41-55-PM.png

But judging by Avery's face it seemed like Zion's singing sounded like a dying Walrus

07-24-19-10-41-48-PM.png

Despite what Zion may or may not have sounded like, the crowd very much seemed to be enjoying everything!
    07-24-19-10-43-06-PM.png

Usually, Avery hates large gatherings like this because of her Social Anxiety but today, she was having so much fun that she didn't seem to care at all!
    07-24-19-10-38-53-PM.png
    07-24-19-10-43-27-PM.png

And as a bonus, heres are some really nice portraits of Avery that I took <3
    07-24-19-11-10-53-PM.png
    07-24-19-5-30-59.png

Post edited by O-meezy on
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Becka28 I have no idea why the premade children turn out so differently. I did not change anything about Alexander except style of hair and clothes (and mustache). I was curious so I went into my previous save where memory told me he wasn't as attractive.

Here's a picture of the Alexander who married into the Addams Family in the older save:
    Wl3XjMU.png

And here's the one who's dating Ivy in this save:
    X87GzdC.png

They have completely different mouths, the newer one's nose is slimmer, and the eyes are the same shape but aren't set the same. Anyway, I do like my new one better.

I gave them the same hairstyle for the photos to aid in the comparison.

I think the new one looks more like he should.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @AlwaysAsking oh my gosh! Penny looks so stunning in that blue dress!

@O-meezy oh, Zion. Why can't he be real :p

@Daephene and @Morkovka I have two options with Eliza. Either she will try to bring Johnny back to life or to get Bob back to her. I like both options but I also love destroying my sims' lives.
    giphy.gif
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Upon loading Miss Hell household, I found her pretty bored, so she joined the criminal career, because I want the mastermind trait from her aspiration:
    XxYfW88.png
    8C8mgKd.png
    the she went to Chad to ask if he wanted to get a drink together and he said yes...
    Uca8a3Q.png
    well, not really...
    wHr7lug.png
    and then this happened... ops...
    jhGXbXy.jpg
    We needed to make the coven official, so she made a club...
    JxgtKuD.jpg
    And Caleb came out to empty the trash bin, so why not invite him in?!
    v080vi6.png
    being dumb as always, he was very happy to accept...
    fgdzJGJ.png
    bBwBSZQ.jpg
    now, the rules of the club are use vampire powers, drink plasma and be mean... and poor Caleb not only has the Guilty drinker weakness, he also has the compassionate trait...
    F8m76gU.png
    "so as I was telling you, the last episode of game of llamas was amazing..."
    yIpptC1.png
    "living in this building is making me feel really tense lately..."
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    @SiliClone That picture of Raj OMG <3
    And I thought you meant Cassandra as someone he can cook for and was like "Awww, how sweet!" but the next picture is her boots and kitty eating and I'm like "Oh... well..." :D

@AlwaysAsking Uh-oh! Seems like your "to be continued" is very promising :o

@peterskywalker So much cuteness with all the tots o:)

@Daephene Nice! So we have similar motives in our rotational play. I still have so much to complete for each household tho, it seems overwhelming :#

@O-meezy Wonderful screenshots, Zion and Avery look so happy!

Wasn't able to play much, but I wanted to introduce a new household.
    Meet Lecters B)
    8F8PlLo.jpg
    It's Otto Tiberuis Lecter who is a Simlish literature professor in University (dead stare at EA here) who wants to seduce his young students >:)
    PJH0mwW.jpg
    And his twin brother Captain Lecter who wants to live off the grid on Sulani, yo-ho-ho and a bottle of juice :D
    Ph20tce.jpg
    Since we don't have universities yet (dead stare at EA again), and Off-the-grid seems really half-baked according to the feedback, I put these two into my Library for later :)
    Post edited by Morkovka on
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Daephene, page 378.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    OaqEaKi.png
    Time has come to rock the romance festival:
    ZJl0Nm4.png
    F0lEr8c.png
    0eZnCJx.png
    6hDf9DC.png
    uNPelwx.png
    HegjFFi.png
    and he's starting to realize that maybe... he'ws making poor life choices...
    4kN2bUV.png
    kzAYYHG.png
    I don't know why everyone wanted a piece of this barman...
    CSdSdVo.png
    but look at Kat, she's Evil and Mean and so happy!!
    5AjRwTg.png
    jILYKPw.png
    NXyfYg3.png
    "you're the Devil, aren't you?!"
    8Gc0QlR.png

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @Daephene thank you! and yeah, they are off to a pretty great start.

Parker got home from work and held Aiden. He wasn't there while Raina was giving birth, I didn't realize how soon she would go into labor so I didn't have him take the day off.
    rXdmBIg.png

The next day, he had to work on his fitness skill so he could get promoted again
    GsCal7N.png
    7Gpadve.png

Raina's pregnant again!
    JjapJGF.png
    r0g4Avi.png

And Aiden is now a toddler
    pTPq7GG.png

Brooklynn went to go say hi to Mateo, the new neighbor that just moved in
    SA8xtDQ.png

They chatted for a long time, and Brooklynn really liked him. She started flirting and it was clear Mateo liked her despite how awkward she was when it came to romance. They ended up having their first kiss!
    DYtStEw.png

Aiden having a chat with Blarffy
    VbEZhON.png

Brooklynn went for a swim when she got back from Mateo's house
    HGopZaE.png

Raina got promoted but she doesn't look too thrilled about it
    2WburBM.png

Beatrice happened to be walking by just then, so Raina thought she'd properly introduce herself to her mother-in-law
    1WhZNfc.png

Raina told Beatrice that she's going to be getting another grandchild
    1s6rCTD.png

Parker got promoted again!
    RVSFfYr.png

The next evening, Raina gave birth to triplets! She had two boys and one girl, and stuck with A names for all of them: Alexander, Adrian, and Astrid.
    H0jIEPy.png
  • Options
    jenegeejenegee Posts: 108 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Syrionia wrote: »
    05-28-16_8-56-11nbspAM_zps4bepshjt.png05-28-16_8-55-59nbspAM_zpsctpay2hj.png05-28-16_8-56-02nbspAM_zpsik3mjhff.png

My sims aged up. Pretty pleased considering they were strange looking kids :P
    The female in the top pic kind of looks like the beautiful Mrs. Robin Meade from HLN's morning news show. :)

The girl is kyoot!
  • Options
    ycxA6LE.png
    "See Orlok... I don't know what that Lilith's doing... She's too slow, I need to go and talk with her... but first... "
    nwn74Mk.png
    zXyZQ1X.png
    "...Lestat and Shori need a wellness treat.."
    xEOHwjy.png
    "i really don't understamd why you guys are always sick!"

0qcK0hn.png
    4CucNfZ.png
    "What are you doing, Lilith? You should be out there turning and training people, not here browsing the web... Miss Hell has 5 offspring already, including your brother and Clement Frost... and two of them are Prime Vampires already, she made a mess at the festival, and as much as I like her evil side, we don't want to catch the attentions of some vampire hunter. You have one offspring and he's not even turned yet!"
    CKS10ru.png
    "Look as much as I hate that woman I don't know how to go on about this... I turned him, but I don't know how to keep an eye on his progression..."
    BlC67A9.png
    "have him move in your house, easy..."
    ZyzgYYK.png
    "I have no rooms for guests..."
    D1gmvvn.png
    "tell you what, there is an empty manor in Forgotten Hollow you can use, it has enough rooms.."
    "Really, I can use it?!"
    CwIHwZV.png
    "Of course, you only owe me 140.984 simoleons for it"
    ZyzgYYK.png
    "I don't have this much money..."
    BlC67A9.png
    "well... nothing's free in life, my dear."

They don't... they have about 20000 simoleons in two, so I can either take a loan with LMS mood, cheat and then remove money from them on a regular basis, or work my way to that sum...
  • Options
    Bit of recap: they have more money than I thought...
    Lilith has this sum in bank... plus the money she makes with her videos (about 4500 simoleons per week)
    ep6oXF7.jpg
    Caleb has... pratically nothing...
    2mL2m1c.jpg
    Also, Lilith and Miss Hell are enemies:
    r4gbBX2.png
    Caleb's plummed off by the fact that his sister has way more money than him, but I unlocked his career progression and he's a very good cook with the responsible trait so... It should be a breeze for him to rank up in the culinary career (that's why I had his career locked, too easy)
    Also, Lilith is way more advanced than him as a vampire:
    E8Fq0nw.jpg
    MTFCeQg.jpg
    'cause I have autonomy on, and all he does in his life is flirt with people, brose the web, research the plants and watch tv...
    WUPfREM.png
    Also, he's kinda ok with Lilith's turning people because he realizes that Miss Hell has to be stopped.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @SiliClone wow so much is happening, Caleb's faces at the romance festival are so miserable. And sexy Raj - I will allow that Raj in my game. That Chad deserved all he got - that message about inviting himself in was obnoxious. I love how when you paused on the accidental vampirism message it looked like Miss hell was looking up and reading it. He doesn't look like an asset to the coven but in every vampire movie you always need an annoying stupid one for a slayer / vampire hunter to kill first - sounds a perfect role for Chad.

@mia_noelle97 Aiden is an adorable toddler and the triplets! Good luck. My only in game triplets have been kittens when my sim was poor and encouraged his cats to breed (it was great money) but human triplets sounds like a lot of baby crying and so much work as toddlers.

@peterskywalker what a beautiful family. Your toddler dialogue and interactions were so sweet.

@O-meezy hurrah Zion and Avery are back. They are such an awesome couple. That was such a good encouragement to use the city living pack stuff. I hardly do anything except use the gym or park for a wedding (and the romance/ spice festivals). They make it look fun.

@Morkovka the Lecters are gorgeous. I love your lecturer - he has that sexy elder vibe that Sean Connery has. His brother looks like he would be great at Sulani parties. I agree university would be a great addition.

@AlwaysAsking Thank you for the update - poor Malcolm your description -he's no good at flirting but he's polite and friendly -poor boy. He did look like he was enjoying himself a little too much trying out the cure in your preview. Penny continues to be awesome, and it was nice to see J. step up (in his lovely suit). Oh No! I hope Raj doesn't get the wrong idea especially after how jealous J. was when Raj wasn't even flirting. The flirty expressions on all the army and scientists (and policewoman) were hilarious. Can you flirt with the mother? I think she is probably safe from Don's charms. (but if you could, I suspect even the mother couldn't resist the combined flirtatious might of your group). I am looking forward to what's next.
  • Options
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @SiliClone wow so much is happening, Caleb's faces at the romance festival are so miserable. And sexy Raj - I will allow that Raj in my game. That Chad deserved all he got - that message about inviting himself in was obnoxious. I love how when you paused on the accidental vampirism message it looked like Miss hell was looking up and reading it. He doesn't look like an asset to the coven but in every vampire movie you always need an annoying stupid one for a slayer / vampire hunter to kill first - sounds a perfect role for Chad.
    I think he's going to be a very cool vampire... he has the erratic trait so maybe he fits in the coven, but this if he survives the turning, 'cause I'm not going into his household to take care of him and with the mod, the needs drop very fast. These sims make a very bad job at taking care of themselves so we'll see.

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm going backwards again. it's the only chance I have of catching up 😅 it's 6 in the morning here, and I still haven't been to sleep yet oh, so I'm trying to head that way now.

@DoloresGrey

Yeah I love that dress on everyone. I have a hard time not making it everybody's daily wear 😅

PS, I vote for bringing Johnny back to life ❤️❤️❤️

You are definitely right, it was Johnny's life that changed the most. But I guess I was thinking in terms of the aftermath of him dying 😅

That darn Elisa is really beginning to disturb me. Okay, maybe "beginning to" is not the right word, she really really disturbs me! She needs to leave Bob alone, he has his own family and he was happy with it 😠 "Club meeting"

If I was Marie I would hold my own club meeting, a club to the head of both Bob and Eliza !!

@Daephene

Oh my God, LMAO. I almost choked when I read your note about Wolfgang.

He's a big tough vampire all right, cuz when he's happy he goes to play dolls with his little girl 😂 😅 That's just too perfect

Also, thanks for the comment on my update. I'm finally getting to the point where it becomes more interesting! 😅 Drama!

And then instead of working on my next update, I sat and played the game for like 3 hours 😂

Thanks for posting those two pictures of Alexander and pointing out the differences. It is really weird that the premades don't turn out the same when they age up every time. Truthfully, I like the other one from the Addams family save better LOL. Maybe it's just the beard, that's my favorite beard 😄

But this update is super cute. What a wonderful family Ivy Andreas is presenting to Alex. LOL so her brother is at one of those raccoon dudes? yikes! They are so creepy 😅

And wow, it's kind of amazing that nobody was watching their passionate kiss except Brent. 😄 At least when you consider the whole place was full of her relatives.😉

@theaethanrealm

Lol, it sounds like Geoffrey is quite a cheater in this game anyway, so that makes perfect sense! 😂

@Mariefoxprice83

I don't use any mods because I'm afraid my computer won't be able to handle them. So I really can't help you with that aspect. And I think that the off-the-grid living must come with the island living expansion right?

So, I can't help with that either 😂 I don't have that expansion yet.

It seems like other people are enjoying the off the grid part though.

@BlueSeaWaves

Oh thank God, I'm so glad to hear that somebody else's toddlers are always hanging out in the street 😅

I was beginning to think that my entire world was populated with terrible parents 🤔

Thanks for checking out the house builds. 😊 I do really like the houseboat but I barely ever play it.

I'd have to think of a way to incorporate it into a story, then it would probably get some use.

I updated Strangerville again, with part 5, and now finally some actual drama can happen 😂 The stage is all set.

@Becka28

Yeah, you're right about the 14 or more generations. I'm attempting to be brave like that with my game with the original families, and their toddlers. But I keep turning aging off so I could do other things before the toddlers age up without their skills. 🙄

I should probably just hurry up and finish that 😅

I'm not sure if you noticed my comment in the post directly above this. I was saying that it seems like Alana had to be sad because Sammi had aged up to an elder. I can't think of what else would have done that, because she is usually such a cheerful person.

@Morkovka

Wow, so if you unlock that cool black turtleneck for a household in which someone has a secret agent career, then everybody in the house can use it right? I don't get very far in the secret agent career, the stuff they have to do at home is far too tedious.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Daephene @Morkovka @AlwaysAsking @Becka28 thank you all for the feedback, really enjoyed reading it! <3<3 Won't reply to questions this time because most of them will be answered in this update ;)

The first day of summer happened to be rather cloudy and gloomy. Tony didn't turn up for breakfast.
    8f5naEN.jpg

"So... now what."
    vaOYZNH.jpg

"Do I tell him what happened? When? How? What should I say?.. The more I think, the more I realise Thorne really was hitting on me the whole time. And I... I really was okay with that, wasn't I. I never said anything, I didn't back him off. Did I genuinely not notice that? Or did I just pretend not to? Does this.... does this mean I was willing to have an affair?"
    aAYVFHk.jpg

"Would Steve even forgive me for something like that?"
    S5vSFwG.jpg

"Does he even have to know?.."
    The phone buzzed. Great.
    g1oqxJc.jpg

Nick... what in the world does he want?
    SAJ89Zs.jpg

"I told you, Nick, it's over. I'm not doing it anymore."
    75s7aWH.jpg

"This is very urgent. Come to my office NOW."
    "God, whatever..."
    2f7i6KG.jpg

"What do I do?"
    gCkyYPn.jpg

"Daddy's here!"
    jOLMSzU.jpg

"Decided to sleep in after the party?"
    "Just got an urgent call. It's Nick."
    "Aren't you done with him?"
    "He seemed pretty demanding... ah, whatever. It can't take more than a hour."
    Tony decided to keep what happened a secret. At least for the time being.
    zlBCAhZ.jpg

"You're late. Also, is this really the outfit you decided to show up in to my office?"
    1RN3gzo.jpg

"Don't see no reason not to wear casual since you're not my boss anymore."
    uLynLcQ.jpg

"Afraid I am, Tony. And I'm very unhappy with your behaviour these last couple of days. You're selfish, naive and arrogant. You're destroying your reputation, my reputation and worst of all - you're destroying our whole industry's reputation."
    mmmKIfe.jpg

"I don't care about the industry's reputation! I'm tired of being your clown, playing stupid roles, giving out stupid interviews, hanging out with stupid people for your pure entertainment! And I most certainly am not willing to let you do the same to my child! You've crossed a line!"
    BZ1SkjA.jpg

"So we've crossed a line and you're a pure knight in shining armour, ready to take the bad guys down. Loyal, brave and honest with the people."
    ReOProU.jpg

"You know, those photos on my desk speak differently."
    Tony's heart sinked.
    4uyVxQa.jpg

"What- How did you- There is a very good explanation for that!"
    XQBcrmS.jpg

"Oh I'm sure there is, Tony. I'm sure there is. I'm sure that you're a faithful, loyal husband and all of this is some kind of misunderstood joke... Except I'm not interested. And neither is the crowd. The crowd believes in what it sees, not hears, you know that."
    nqxZfhO.jpg

"We both know what will happen to you if these photos get uploaded. You'll lose your job, your friends, your family. Anything you ever cared for will be gone because of you."
    "That's not true-"
    "Isn't it, Tony? Do you think that Steve will forgive you for what you've done, you actually have the nerve to believe that? The cold truth is that he'll despise you. And your son - he'll hate you. Because you broke their trust. You're absolutely disgusting."
    KUcOdPo.jpg

Tony shuddered.
    "Stop. Please just... just stop." he said in a shaking voice.
    "What, you don't like to hear the truth? You're disgusting and you know it."
    JEtyXEc.jpg

"Now listen. Look at me and listen, Tony! Nobody has to hear about this. Any of this. Do you agree with me?"
    Tony slightly nodded.
    5hT9aD1.jpg

"Good. Then we have ourselves a deal. You're staying in the business. You're auditioning for the role, you're giving out interviews, you're sending your kid to modelling school and you're doing it with a big smile. And then I guarantee that nobody will know our little secret.
    "Are you- are you threatening me?"
    "Me? I'm doing you favour. I'm making sure no one will find out what a disgusting, pathetic and loathsome person you really are."
    zBXlvik.jpg

"I'm not... I'm not!"
    "You are all of the things I said and even more. Honestly, I'm surprised that you're able to look in Steve's eyes without the horrible feeling of guilt. Now, I will also need all of the passwords from your bank accounts, credit cards and social media. And your husbands too."
    "What!?"
    "It's quite obvious that you need to be controlled. Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your millions. At least not if you behave well."
    gltU052.jpg

"Come on, Nick, are you serious? My bank account? What next - you'll take away my passport?"
    "Depends on your behaviour."
    "This is crazy... Please..."
    b3doRcC.jpg

"You know, I'm really tired of your yapping. Either you accept my offer and live like nothing happened, either I'm uploading these."
    vi4qomS.jpg

"How do you expect me to live like nothing happened..."
    "I expect you to be what you've been your whole life - an actor. Put on a happy face, play a role."
    "How can I possibly lie to Steve? When we first started dating he joked he could never date an actor because they can easily hide their real face and I- I promised I'll always be truthfull and honest with him.."
    "Then you better act convincing. The real you is disgusting anyways, as we see on these photos. So do you accept my offer?"
    abhtB5s.jpg

Tony took a deep sigh. Was there even a choice?
    "Yes sir."
    Nick smiled.
    "Good. You're free to go. Tonight there's going to be a big celebrity meetup at the lounge, I expect you to be there."
    hLg2i7I.png

"Also Tony?"
    uUcWCtL.jpg

Tony silently glanced at the man who was about the destroy his whole life.
    DTmLQ4Z.jpg

"I'm doing all of this for your own good. One day you'll understand."
    X9kYBsP.jpg
    More under the cut:
    The first thing Tony felt when he got back home was deep guilt. The second - a strong urge to hug Steve, tell him what happened and ask for forgiveness. Possibly cry.
    fm8JBiD.jpg

Tony did neither.
    bpK9PRn.jpg

"Hey, you're home late!"
    chFNo5s.jpg

"Well, we had quite a long talk. The thing is, I changed my mind. I'm not done with acting. We've discussed some workarounds and I think I'll be able to manage both family and work just fine. Also, there's a party we're invited too this evening."
    bvJMEWI.jpg

"Alright..? A bit surprising, but if you're sure you can manage everything then why not..."
    That didn't go too bad. But Tony doesn't know how much time will he be able to fake a smile.
    jQ8kR5s.jpg

At the party Tony did the exact thing Nick told him to do - made up with all of the celebrities.
    "Hey Tony! Here to ruin the party again?"
    "Ha-ha, about that... Actually... actually I was just having a mid-life crisis! I'm all better now though, gone through a few therapies, talked it out, you know..."
    LQdA1hm.jpg

"So Tony, you're saying all of that nonsense you've been doing the last week was just caused by a mid-life crisis?"
    TFjtlsO.jpg

"There is hope for you after all..."
    cjR3vz2.jpg

"Mr Stark, can I ask you a couple of questions about Peter? The world wants to know what he eats for breakfast!"
    zt6zU8h.jpg

"This is getting annoying. Tony, lets go."
    "Hold on, darling. Gotta answer these people first."
    "What? But-"
    "It'll be quick, I promise. As a matter of fact hand me Peter over, I need to take a few photos with him..."
    6fNxQXJ.jpg

"Alright, people, shoot your questions at me, I'm in a great mood today! Come on, one at a time..."
    J5vZLhH.jpg

It was a long night. Peter fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. Tony and Steve drifted off pretty quickly as well...
    ZgpdOhG.jpg

Or did they.
    5jGJgHI.jpg

"Tony? What's wrong? Are... Are you crying?"
    CB7EiXA.jpg

"Mm? Nothing... it's just... it's just that..."
    MEgAdlC.jpg

It's just that Nick's right, I'm disgusting, I don't deserve you at all and I'm sorry, god I'm so sorry that I ruined our life.
    "Bad dream?"
    "Mh... yeah..."
    1F2Wx8o.jpg

"It's just a dream, baby. Don't worry, I've got you. It's just a dream."
    Unfortunately, it isn't.
    8gehgc9.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    My game keeps surprising me...
    So Caleb decided to start his own cooking channel on simstube:
    WtDx3h3.png
    C8GUDCU.png
    Qddedcn.png
    time to put the ambitious trait to good use.
    Later he went to work, ad Lilith called her only offspring, who turned in front of her... so she gave him some training, and then they went to the club to order the only alternative to drinking from sims that I allow in my game:
    hA7yKfC.png
    C5JkyWm.png
    2AVlTuV.png
    and this guy was here:
    j6A9qTU.png
    now some days ago, Lilith wanted to turn him...
    nzhZjF9.png
    originally, I only wanted to turn the trailer Vampires, but I only have four anyway, so I have a free spot... he comes from the gallery, but he's not a maxis premade, he's just someone I put in to fill the world... so Lilith went talking to him, and upon learning his traits (active, self centred and cheerful) I decided that he's a good candidate...
    QeQ3qGR.png
    oewVAov.png
    I think he's going to make a good vampire. so she dropped the question, and he said yes... we have our second offspring!
    1bmpcG7.png
    uBcqSeK.png
    while I was taking the screen of Caleb getting a promotion, Catarina came to say hi...
    32Zfgk0.png
    My45BqS.png
    and she asked for something...
    3acLMaz.png
    oT5QZUp.png
    cMT7Zml.png
    she asked to be turned (that's "vampirism is fun mod") and Lilith said yes!!
    (Arthur was shocked despite having done the same few minutes before...)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top