Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Do you ever get the urge to just
    shake uncontrollably
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    no one:

Liam: MAAAOW?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    Today's Q Q is a somewhat random one but it could say a lot:
    What is your favorite stationery product? And why? It could be a specific one that you own or just in general.

As someone who was a kid who brought almost every stationery in their pencil case, this is a hard one. XD

Probably between a pair of scissors or a pencil? Cuz it's so cool to trust myself with a pair of scissors when I don't even trust myself with a knife but scissors is basically two knives put together, so I don't know how I'm chill with using scissors but I avoid a knife like the plague. 😂

And pencils are cool cuz you can just erase your mistakes.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    What is your favorite stationery product? And why? It could be a specific one that you own or just in general.

As someone who was a kid who brought almost every stationery in their pencil case, this is a hard one. XD

Probably between a pair of scissors or a pencil? Cuz it's so cool to trust myself with a pair of scissors when I don't even trust myself with a knife but scissors is basically two knives put together, so I don't know how I'm chill with using scissors but I avoid a knife like the plague. 😂

Uhhh...???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

YOU'RE ASKING ME TO CHOOSE????????????
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Uhhh...???

You can look at it metaphorically. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Uhhh...???

You can look at it metaphorically. XD

I'm still not sure what my answer would be 😬
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Yes, Deke. Good that you know you talk a lot. :D

3tu3Y6m.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

A pencil. I’m actually scared of scissors and only use them when I absolutely have to.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »

A pencil. I’m actually scared of scissors and only use them when I absolutely have to.

But knives are scarier, right? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

No, I would rather use a knife than a pair of scissors.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options

No, I would rather use a knife than a pair of scissors.

:O
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2019

Pens! I’m picky about the pens I use. I like smooth, fast-drying ones because I’m left handed and I tend to smear ink. I’m not a fan of ballpoint pens. My favourite are these gel ones (uniball, I think?)

I also love stickers. I still have a massive collection from childhood. They don’t make ‘em like they used to (Sandylion stickers were the best!)

Oh, and journals. But I’m picky about those too. They have to be able to lay flat, but also have no/small could or else they’re uncomfortable to write in.

Edit: I just checked. It’s Energel pens that I like the most.
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Pens! I’m picky about the pens I use. I like smooth, fast-drying ones because I’m left handed and I tend to smear ink. I’m not a fan of ballpoint pens. My favourite are these gel ones (uniball, I think?)

I also love stickers. I still have a massive collection from childhood. They don’t make ‘em like they used to (Sandylion stickers were the best!)

Oh, and journals. But I’m picky about those too. They have to be able to lay flat, but also have no/small could or else they’re uncomfortable to write in.

Oh my God, yeah ballpoint pens are bad!! UNIBALL PEN FOR THE WIN THO. It's my fav gel pen! There are some other gel pen that take a while to dry as well but Uniball has never failed me. I'm not too sure about the Energel one tho. But I just liked the non clicky pens.
    This one but 0.7mm. And 0.7mm only!
    C1Q2ZXx.jpg

😝
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Oh my God, yeah ballpoint pens are bad!! UNIBALL PEN FOR THE WIN THO. It's my fav gel pen! There are some other gel pen that take a while to dry as well but Uniball has never failed me. I'm not too sure about the Energel one tho. But I just liked the non clicky pens.
    C1Q2ZXx.jpg

😝

Yes! 0.7mm are the best!

I think I have some uniball pens too, but they look different than that picture. Like, they’re solid black with a cap. I find mine are nice at first, but when they’re low on ink they give a slight scratchy feeling. I’ll keep an eye out for pens like the one you have in the picture though. Maybe I’ll like those more :)
  • Options

C1Q2ZXx.jpg

😝

Yes! 0.7mm are the best!

I think I have some uniball pens too, but they look different than that picture. Like, they’re solid black with a cap. I find mine are nice at first, but when they’re low on ink they give a slight scratchy feeling. I’ll keep an eye out for pens like the one you have in the picture though. Maybe I’ll like those more :)

The Uniball Signo rarely has the scratchy feeling, unless it's the thin one, 0.5mm and you've written it on correction tape a lot. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

C1Q2ZXx.jpg

😝

Yes! 0.7mm are the best!

The Uniball Signo rarely has the scratchy feeling, unless it's the thin one, 0.5mm and you've written it on correction tape a lot. 😂

Good to know! :)
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Here's an amazing site that basically let's its AI attempt to redraw the portrait you uploaded. :)
    For obvious reasons please do not upload personal pictures even the site claims that they do not keep any pictures, I've only been trying this out with sims stuff.

https://aiportraits.com

Something like this:

aiportraits_1563710525.jpg

and this :joy:

aiportraits_1563708821.jpg
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Here's an amazing site that basically let's its AI attempt to redraw the portrait you uploaded. :)
    For obvious reasons please do not upload personal pictures even the site claims that they do not keep any pictures, I've only been trying this out with sims stuff.

https://aiportraits.com

Something like this:

aiportraits_1563710525.jpg

and this :joy:

aiportraits_1563708821.jpg

EzfYO3W.png
    I don't know how to feel about this
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I just saw all the MCU announcements at SDCC and I need to lie down I'm already excited wow
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I just saw all the MCU announcements at SDCC and I need to lie down I'm already excited wow

I'm dyinnggggggggg
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

I'm dyinnggggggggg

You can't see all the phase 4 content if you're dead
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

I don't... care.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    If they ever remake Ferris Bueller's Day Off, David Harbour should be the principal.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

I'm dyinnggggggggg

You can't see all the phase 4 content if you're dead

Dangit you're right i will tell my heart to calm down 😂
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top