Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,582 Member
    edited July 2019
    Today is such a sad day for me.

I am a console player and after posting, researching I found out that the stuttering in my game as well as lag.. is something nearly all players are going through for months. The game is completely unplayable, I have poured so much money into this game and have always been excited to play it. The game stutters and lags constantly, even when in areas without many sims. I cannot go to any public lots though - the game becomes unplayable, the game is only me being in my Sim's home. It seems like the console team never cared to fix this as it has been going on for months and patches happen only 1-3 months for the console. I feel like it is super unfair as I paid for my content too, but the product I am getting barely works. On top of this I am only a University student and my funds are not forever, it is incredibly hard for me to buy expansion packs and even game packs. I am sorry for the little negativity, I just needed to talk about my feelings and maybe gain some support..

PC players like myself also have this stuttering when rotating the camera. Of course, it's worse for console cuz it's the same throughout for anyone with the same console.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Ugh, I hate working so early after I've been working later shifts 😣
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    How many bones have you broken?

Um, like 3 of my fingers, but it's more of a fracture.

citysimmer wrote: »
    New drawing! For my next drawing, I'mma try to paint a wee bit differently, as always.

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

I love the way you did the skin here.
    New drawing! For my next drawing, I'mma try to paint a wee bit differently, as always.

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

i'm in love

Thanks, guys! :)

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

Two sets of ears?

All the better to hear you with, my dear

Don't look at me, I didn't create the character. :tongue:

Q Q - just the ring finger on my left hand got broken (didn't heal right either), also fractured my jaw when I fell during a dizzy spell.

Kidney stone update - still have not found the stone that has started this mess yet. The meds pretty much make me go about 30 minutes to an hour a day. Trying to flush this thing out is tougher than I thought - ain't much of a "Rollin Stone", is it?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member

I am a console player and after posting, researching I found out that the stuttering in my game as well as lag.. is something nearly all players are going through for months. The game is completely unplayable, I have poured so much money into this game and have always been excited to play it. The game stutters and lags constantly, even when in areas without many sims. I cannot go to any public lots though - the game becomes unplayable, the game is only me being in my Sim's home. It seems like the console team never cared to fix this as it has been going on for months and patches happen only 1-3 months for the console. I feel like it is super unfair as I paid for my content too, but the product I am getting barely works. On top of this I am only a University student and my funds are not forever, it is incredibly hard for me to buy expansion packs and even game packs. I am sorry for the little negativity, I just needed to talk about my feelings and maybe gain some support..

PC players like myself also have this stuttering when rotating the camera. Of course, it's worse for console cuz it's the same throughout for anyone with the same console.

That sounds horrible, I hope they will fix the issue for you too!

Update on my situation haha: I went out and bought myself an HP mouse to cheer myself up and play on the laptop better, the laptop has no lags with the game at all and runs it smoothly in quite nice graphics too. I am going to purchase the Romantic Garden stuff pack to try and make my game a bit bigger.. and maybe build something. If anyone has any nice challenges please feel free to tell me!
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

i'm in love

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

Two sets of ears?

Q Q - just the ring finger on my left hand got broken (didn't heal right either), also fractured my jaw when I fell during a dizzy spell.

Kidney stone update - still have not found the stone that has started this mess yet. The meds pretty much make me go about 30 minutes to an hour a day. Trying to flush this thing out is tougher than I thought - ain't much of a "Rollin Stone", is it?

The top of the middle finger on my right hand. A few near misses though (particularly the time I landed awkwardly on my foot after vaulting over something).
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    I've heard that there have been a bit of a ruckus while I was gone, wasn't there?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    MMX wrote: »
    I've heard that there have been a bit of a ruckus while I was gone, wasn't there?

This thread or the forums in general?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I really wanna do a draw this in your style challenge but Instagram isn't showing me any of the originals, just the people redrawing them, which is frustrating cause i don't want to scroll through people's profiles to find the posts. :/
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Update on my situation haha: I went out and bought myself an HP mouse to cheer myself up and play on the laptop better, the laptop has no lags with the game at all and runs it smoothly in quite nice graphics too. I am going to purchase the Romantic Garden stuff pack to try and make my game a bit bigger.. and maybe build something. If anyone has any nice challenges please feel free to tell me!

They're not gonna fix it.
    I really wanna do a draw this in your style challenge but Instagram isn't showing me any of the originals, just the people redrawing them, which is frustrating cause i don't want to scroll through people's profiles to find the posts. :/

Check out this account. They post the original Dtiys: https://instagram.com/dtiys?igshid=1vr4blawousco
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    "Leaves from the Vine" (from Avatar: the Last Airbender) makes me emotional.

Check out this account. They post the original Dtiys: https://instagram.com/dtiys?igshid=1vr4blawousco

Thanks!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Thanks!

No prob! Sometimes I feel like that one resourceful friend who knows exactly where to find things. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    I just finished a DTIYS, but i didn't realize there was a full image and now i don't feel like i can share it ><
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I just finished a DTIYS, but i didn't realize there was a full image and now i don't feel like i can share it ><

You mean like a full body image? If so, it doesn't matter cuz sometimes I still do portraits only even when the originals show more than that.

Why till this day there's still iPhone ads telling us about their face ID feature like Android didn't have that a long time ago already? 🙄
    832XG3D.gif

You mean like a full body image? If so, it doesn't matter cuz sometimes I still do portraits only even when the originals show more than that.

Why till this day there's still iPhone ads telling us about their face ID feature like Android didn't have that a long time ago already? 🙄

Yeah. It makes me feel like i cheated :P
    Regardless, here's the drawing
    SSQwiIs.png
    << the original
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

SSQwiIs.png
    << the original
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

SSQwiIs.png
    << the original

Nice work!
    832XG3D.gif

SSQwiIs.png
    << the original

Nice work!

Thanks! :blush:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

i'm in love

L0RBkZc.jpg
    jWCM46U.gif
    z7BAlmg.png

Two sets of ears?

The top of the middle finger on my right hand. A few near misses though (particularly the time I landed awkwardly on my foot after vaulting over something).

Toes! Can't believe I forget about my big toe on both sides (two different times) got broken. I'm just all messed up
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I just opened the game for the first time since the update.

*shudders*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever gotten stung by a bee? Or the likes?

No.
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Stung by bees, bitten by fire ants... one time we went camping and the fire ants decided they ate me and climbed into my sleeping bag.
    unknown.png
    I haven't had any odd breathing issues or heart palpitations today.
    Strange, but great
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

I got stung by a wasp last year
    I'm pretty sure that was the first time i ever had a major panic attack
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

nopeee
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top