Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I haven't had any odd breathing issues or heart palpitations today.
    Strange, but great
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever gotten stung by a bee? Or the likes?

No.

I got stung by a wasp last year
    I'm pretty sure that was the first time i ever had a major panic attack

Oh my God. I run away every time I see a wasp or scream like crazy when they get in the house. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    bZzzz
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

No, and I’m hoping I won’t. Bee/wasp sting allergies run in my family.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    When Burger King makes some special burger and you have been waiting the whole week to eat it but when you finally bought it, it turned out to be hella spicy and you couldn't eat it at all and have to eat yet another salad for lunch.

zyifmlv53pv11.jpg?width=719&auto=webp&s=3a6677d7f4e97fc428ec0149e2994a6f180ada21
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Oh, yeah! I used to work out in the fields of a vineyard, and yellow jackets would build their nests (between the metal sign - with the type of grape's name - and wood post).

One day, while trimming the vines, my clippers accidentally hit the sign. I didn't think much about it and continued on with my work. A few seconds later, I feel light taps on the back of my head (I had thick hair at the time), and immediately knew what it was! I didn't think twice as I dropped the clippers and ran away from the angry swarm! Once the swarm went away, I went back to the clippers - which marked where I was - and continued on.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

A dead bee.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    When Burger King makes some special burger and you have been waiting the whole week to eat it but when you finally bought it, it turned out to be hella spicy and you couldn't eat it at all and have to eat yet another salad for lunch.

zyifmlv53pv11.jpg?width=719&auto=webp&s=3a6677d7f4e97fc428ec0149e2994a6f180ada21

Eww, Burger King 🤢
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?

Our BKs use WAAAYYY too much grease. You order a sandwich, and it's oozing out of the wrapper. It's revolting.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?

Our BKs use WAAAYYY too much grease. You order a sandwich, and it's oozing out of the wrapper. It's revolting.

Yuck. 🤮 Not a fan of BK either. Their chicken nuggets have -5 chicken and I don't like their fries.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?

Yuck. 🤮 Not a fan of BK either. Their chicken nuggets have -5 chicken and I don't like their fries.

Ours want you to take out a mortgage to get a burger.
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?

Their burgers aren't even good :weary:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?

I once got a brownie. I will eat pretty much any brownie you put in front of me, but that was just... too much.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?

I once got a brownie. I will eat pretty much any brownie you put in front of me, but that was just... too much.

Ugh, I can imagine.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I hate looking through Simblr/Simstagram cause everyone i follow makes these amazing sim edits, and then i'm like "oh i wanna do that!" but when i do an edit myself it always looks ugly
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Gosh darn it! Is there a way to disable the auto-disable of mods when there is an update? I updated my mods, but forgot to re-enable them, so my teen sim lost her pregnancy. :angry:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Gosh darn it! Is there a way to disable the auto-disable of mods when there is an update? I updated my mods, but forgot to re-enable them, so my teen sim lost her pregnancy. :angry:

no, sorry
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I Am Blue.
    LQJcGHx.jpg
    1a3YKax.gif
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I Am Blue.
    LQJcGHx.jpg
    1a3YKax.gif

Da ba dee da ba daa.....
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I Am Blue.
    LQJcGHx.jpg
    1a3YKax.gif

Da ba dee da ba daa.....

da ba dee da ba daa
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I Am Blue.
    LQJcGHx.jpg
    1a3YKax.gif

Da ba dee da ba daa.....

da ba dee da ba daa

if i was green i would die
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    I Am Blue.
    LQJcGHx.jpg
    1a3YKax.gif

Da ba dee da ba daa.....

da ba dee da ba daa

Wait, that's the lyric?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I Am Blue.
    LQJcGHx.jpg
    1a3YKax.gif

Da ba dee da ba daa.....

da ba dee da ba daa

Wait, that's the lyric?

I thought that said "wait that's lyric?" at first and was like yes this is me

no it's a misheard lyric but it's fitting
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    I Am Blue.
    LQJcGHx.jpg
    1a3YKax.gif

Da ba dee da ba daa.....

da ba dee da ba daa

Wait, that's the lyric?

I thought that said "wait that's lyric?" at first and was like yes this is me

no it's a misheard lyric but it's fitting

Hahaha, okay. Cuz I thought the chorus was kinda just random rambling instead of real words. And I was like, "Wait, I was wrong all this time??!!"
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I'm having one of those "I want to play a game, but I don't know which one" days.

What games do you have?

Too many, probably.

Eww, Burger King 🤢

why ew BK?

I'm not a big fan of Culver's either. The one we have here is pretty nasty too. And of course, going to school in WI, I get dissed for my opinions like that...because they love Culver's there. :neutral:
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top