Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    edited February 2018
    Your simversions of Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert look very nice ! :) They reflect the characters very well as sims! It is nice seeing Danika their daughter. She is very pretty :) The black and white coloured pictures of them look very effective!
    It looks very creative how you have done the filtered pictures of the Forgotten Inn! :) The sepia colour and the cobwebs look very atmospheric and great! The design and furnishing of the living area of the Inn looks great. The stone walls give a great feel to the room.
  • Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your simversions of Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert look very nice ! :) They reflect the characters very well as sims! It is nice seeing Danika their daughter. She is very pretty :) The black and white coloured pictures of them look very effective!
    It looks very creative how you have done the filtered pictures of the Forgotten Inn! :) The sepia colour and the cobwebs look very atmospheric and great! The design and furnishing of the living area of the Inn looks great. The stone walls give a great feel to the room.

@rosemow thank you. =) I might use the room in the Inn as my dining room for your room challenge this week, only make it a bit more Valentine-ish. I also want to do a dining room you might find on a spaceship decorated for the holiday. I hope in 300 years we're still celebrating a day of love. =) ♥.
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Just re-posting this from Rose's thread. This was my room entry for this week.

Week 148
    Theme: Small dining room for Valentine's Day
    Gallery name of room: Small Romantic Dining Rm
    Origin id: Zevath
    Pictures of the room:

WaeeKH1.jpg

Congrats @rosemow and thank you for 148 weeks of fun and creativity. *hugs*

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of the year. I never remember to send out Christmas cards, but rarely forget to make Valentines. A day to celebrate the most powerful force on earth -- what could be better. This isn't just a day for sweethearts. It's a day to celebrate all the love in our lives. Love is what makes life worth living.

♥.
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    New stuff
    Origin id: Zevath

Go for the Gold Home Gym
    SPG4HQg.jpg

702 Zenview Kitchen Reno
    4RQiuwp.jpg

YUMIKO MORI

Senior DJ townie I snagged and made young. She's got the snooty walk, but that's easily fixed. Otherwise a cute sim. Not my design but I thought I'd share her. Plus I'm hoping someone will do the same to me if they see me walking by. Can you imagine? Maybe that's what dreams are. Snagged by the Big Gamer, fixed up, put in a life but the key is BG never saves. *sigh* Well actually - considering some dreams, maybe that's a good thing. #townie #maxisbuilt #soiwasthinking

OULIbVN.jpg

Sorry I don't have the direct links. I can't sign in probably have to sign into the Zevath profile. Perhaps that was why it was changed initially. If so I'll just got back to Zevath and have them delete this one if that's even possible. Or maybe I can use another browser. Hmm. Well, I'll sort it out tomorrow.

Good night (or evening or morning depending on what part of the world you're in right now). ♥
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks so much! Very kind of you and I appreciate it. ♥.
  • Options
    Peace Out
    A house put together from five @Rosemow #oneroomoneweekonetheme room builds including 1st and last. Really grateful to @Rosemow and her challenges for this year of distraction and creativity. I joined the TS4 forums on my son's birthday a year after he disappeared. I spent time here whenever fear for my son became too huge to handle. I'll always be grateful for this beautiful game, the people who hang on the forums that I met this year, friends made, especially Rose. tysvm ♥ #zevath
    eAalKEw.jpg
    fmdSeZY.jpg
    4oL1JM7.jpg
  • Options
    It is so very special that you have made a home using five rooms that you designed for the challenge! :) Your words that you wrote are written very beautifullly <3 I send hugs to you <3
  • Options
    It is so very special that you have made a home using five rooms that you designed for the challenge! :) Your words that you wrote are written very beautifullly <3 I send hugs to you <3

Big hugs to you @rosemow
    You're a beautiful soul. ♥.
  • Options
    Rosemow's Challenge Theme: Nursery for a Royal Prince

Origin ID:
    Zevath

Gallery Name of Room: Generations

Backstory:
    A family tree is everything, my bonny prince, my newborn son. Now as you grow, every day their faces you will look upon. Twenty seven generations, this my child, your family tree. By their sacrifice and toil, our kingdom prospers. We are free. Welcome, dear one, to our family. For Rosemow's 211th #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge. #zevath ♥.

X0xES5X.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hello :) It is very nice that you have posted a room for this week’s challenge! Thankyou very much!
    Generations is such a very special nursery room for the new little Prince! :) It is so very special that there are photos of 27 generations of the family on the cot wall! <3 It looks very great! The knight standing guard is a nice touch. and the dog sculptures is very nice. The floral patterned floor rug under the bassinet is pretty! Very nice armchairs fireplace nook for the parents to sit near the fire and hold their little child. Very nice Royal blue curtains! Nice changing table for the baby, with the towels rack beside it and toiletries to care for the baby on the wall shelving. The Royal shields look great on the walls!
    It is a very lovely and special nursery! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow I enjoyed creating this. I assembled it in a well-played house and used the family's photos, paintings, plants, and career rewards to put it together. It's got a bunny theme. I don't know why. Amy's into rabbits?

Theme for the Week: A Study Room for Exams
    Origin ID: zevath
    Gallery name of room: Amy's Study

IkiP6Wy.jpg
  • Options
    Lot Name: S O A R
    Type: Residential. 1bath, 1 bedroom.
    Features: Privacy windows; garden UFO plants and growfruit plants; basement study, art room, and workout room. Evidence Locker.

HM3mpkT.jpg
  • Options
    Amy’s Study is a very lovely study! :) The natural green colour scheme is very nice and calming. and creates a nice feel for her as she studies. The plants are nice nature touches in the room.Very study desk area for her enjoy using the computer in her studying. The pictures are a special touch on the wall, and the snowglobe is nice on the desk. She will enjoy sitting on the comfortable chair reading a study book. The rabbit is cute on top of the stack of books beside the chair and the bunny prints on the wall is very nice ! She will enjoy listening to music on the Linz speaker whilst doing her studying. The curtains are pretty! The patterned floor rug add a nice touch to the room,
    It is a very nice study for her to prepare for her exams! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    Lot Name: When Pirates Fall In Love
    Gallery ID: Zevath
    Lot Type: Residential
    Features: 1 bath, 1 bedroom, wooden themed studio kitchen/living room/entertainment. I upgraded this to include a basement which I will upload as a room. The stairs to the bottom deck fit next to the current stairs to the upper deck.
    Story:
    He met her in a seaport town
    Serving drinks and singing songs.
    "An angel fell to earth," he thought.
    He listened to her all night long.
    He returned to her again
    Whenever his ship met fair winds.
    One day he looked into her eyes:
    "Marry me, lass. Be my bride."
    She shook her head. "You love the sea.
    "You'll always love her more than me."
    He smiled. Once he had, he knew.
    "Aye, then one day, lass, I met you."
    He built a home far from the waves
    And swore to love her all his days.

fdR0tpN.jpg
  • Options
    Amy’s Study is a very lovely study! :) The natural green colour scheme is very nice and calming. and creates a nice feel for her as she studies. The plants are nice nature touches in the room.Very study desk area for her enjoy using the computer in her studying. The pictures are a special touch on the wall, and the snowglobe is nice on the desk. She will enjoy sitting on the comfortable chair reading a study book. The rabbit is cute on top of the stack of books beside the chair and the bunny prints on the wall is very nice ! She will enjoy listening to music on the Linz speaker whilst doing her studying. The curtains are pretty! The patterned floor rug add a nice touch to the room,
    It is a very nice study for her to prepare for her exams! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)

Thanks so much, Rosemow. I always appreciate your comments! ♥.
  • Options
    Lot Name: Base Game Country Kitchen
    Type: Room - Kitchen
    Room Dimensions: 4x5
    Details:
    For Rosemow's 210th room challenge #oneroomoneweekonetheme - #nocc #basegame #kitchen. Requires "bb.moveobjects on"

LzrUev1.jpg
  • Options
    Upload: WPFIL (When Pirates Fall In Love) Basement Gym Etc.
    Type: Room
    Dimensions: 12x9
    Details:
    Two bathrooms, closet, bedroom, gym main area. Requires walls/doors/wall covering to finish

e2GAEwW.jpg
  • Options
    Lot Name: Amethyst Nectar Room
    Type: Room: Bar, Entertainment Room
    Room Dimensions: 4x4
    Details:
    Requires #moo to place properly. Requires 1.5 walls. #small #bar #entertainment #movie #room fits most houses, #nocc #playtested #zevath ♥.

wHNPOqf.jpg

• Options
    Lot Name: Self-Absorbed Dining Room
    Type: Room: Dining Room, Bar
    Room Dimensions: 6x5
    Details:
    No cc. Playtested.

O6dMdbk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Art or Addiction?

Actually, it's therapy. Thank you @rosemow with all my heart.

♥.

Post edited by Jazztizz on
  • Options
    Hello :) What you wrote in your blog is very special <3 I am sorry that the nightmares have returned. I send hugs to you <3 I also send softly scented flowers to surround your heart and seek to bring some comfort in your inner pain <3
  • Options
    Geez, Rose now you have me crying again. What a beautiful thing to write. It's so weird but, as soon as I pictured those candles I felt better. You will never know how much your consistent creativity has helped me over these difficult years. Thank you so much. *hugs* ♥.
  • Options
    Gallery Room Name: Pillow Talk
    Origin ID: Zevath
    Details:
    Features "This Old Thing? Conversation Piece" painting for Rosemow's 213th #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge #zevath #bedroom

MAMM11x.jpg