Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jazztizz Showcase

14567810...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Pillow Talk bedroom is very lovely! :) It is very nice that you based the room on the "This Old Thing? Conversation Piece" painting, and that you have placed it on the bedhead wall .The blue and white color scheme is very nice and complements well with the colours of the painting.Very nice curtains used, and the patterned floor print rug is nice! The lamp, clock and books on the bedside tables are very nice homely touches. The white coloured closet looks elegantly nice!
    It is a very lovely bedroom, inspired by the painting! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Rosemow thank you. I really appreciate you stopping by my page. Thank you so much for your kind comments! (PS I'm awake -- still. I haven't crashed yet but I'm hoping my Sleepytime Tea will help. I came back to see if you posted the new challenge. ^_~)
    ♥.
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
    edited June 2019
    Room Type: Outdoors
    Gallery Name: Duke and Duch's Porch
    Gallery ID: Zevath
    rLWPEaW.jpg

Duke and Duch were my grandparents-in-love (law). They were named after cartoons that were popular in the '20s, back when Duch was a flapper and Duke wore Zoot Suits. At least, I think he did. Pretty sure he had a Packard with running boards, too. Duch was the quintessential Grand Dame until the day she died. She had the most amazing garden and entered the Philadelphia Flower Show every year. Duke taught me how to sail on a Flying Dutchman, a small and very wet sailboat. I only tipped us over once. *smile* For all that, they were very down-to-earth and both, especially Duch, had a great sense of humor. When Duch turned 80, I got her a card that read: "On your birthday, you can still have the body of a 21-year old." Inside the card, it read, "First, buy him a couple of drinks." She roared with laughter. She was a class act that always held a spark of the wild in her eyes. I miss them both and am grateful I got to know them.

Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
    It was lovely reading about your special grandparents in love/law :) You would have many special memories of them <3
    Duke and Duch’s Porch is a very nice and warming porch for Wintertime! :) The wooden walls and flooring give a very nice warm and natural feel to the porch. The Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa listening to juke box music or music from the Linz speaker. They may also enjoy dancing to the music also! The shoes and clothes racks are great homely touches. The hanging basket and plants are nice nature touches in the room. It is nice that the tools wallart item is on the wall and a mounted fish that they caught is proudly on the wall.
    It is a very nice Wintertime porch! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Thanks so much @rosemow for your comments and the time you took to check out my room. I enjoyed this week's challenge.
    ♥.
    edited July 2019
    Theme: A wedding reception room that suits one of the worlds.
    World Chosen: San Myshano
    Origin ID: Zevath
    Gallery Room Name: Myshano Meadows Wedding
    Description:
    Created for @rosemow 's #oneroomonethemeoneweek challenge. This room replaces the main room at Myshuno Meadows and is designed for a #wedding #reception party. **Requires #moo and 1.5 walls.** Wedding Photography #nocc #art by @Juwels64 (thank you! =) #zevath ♥.

Photos
    CjPydmu.jpg

knBiruD.png

lE4LFwb.png

lorwdfc.png

n3cMwfJ.png
    Post edited by Jazztizz on
    Myshuno Meadows Wedding is a lovely reception room! :) Very nice design, layout and furnishing of the room! The black and white colour scheme looks very stylish! Very nice dance area for Sims to enjoy dancing to the dj booth music on the chequered floor. The long bridal party is very nice for Matthew and Mary to enjoy sitting at and eating the reception meal. The greenery is very nice on the front edges of the table. It looks very nice the way the dining tables for the wedding guests have been set up. The flowers are pretty on the table tops. Very lovely area with the wedding photo, flowers and pink flamingos! The wedding photos are very nice in the room,The blossom tree is pretty!
    It is a lovely reception room for San Myshuno ! Thankyou much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Thanks, @rosemow =) I had fun with this one.
    ♥.
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Great showcase @Jazztizz :) look forward to seeing more here very lovely Myshuno Meadows Wedding reception room <3
    chips46 wrote: »
    Great showcase @Jazztizz :) look forward to seeing more here very lovely Myshuno Meadows Wedding reception room <3

@chips46 thank you! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I really appreciate your visit and comment. ♥.