Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Sounds interesting, though I have hoping the flavour isn't too tribal.

What do you mean by "flavor"?

From what I understand, he doesn't care for the theme of native tribes
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner wrote: »

The tribes are randomly divided instead of being divided into different categories like "David vs. Goliath" and "Brains, Brawn, and Beauty".
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,788 Member
    WINNERS_HALL.jpg

This is the hall of winners, champions are great players of these games! Everyone has had to fight to get these top spots but it was worth it in the end!

THERE ARE A FEW SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE FINAL RESULTS I SUGGEST PROCEEDING DOWN THE PAGE! THANKS :smiley:

Winners:

ROMEO AND JULIET!
    Season One: Jules Jordan
    Season Two: Fynn Montgomery
    Season Three: Holly Ryan, Salem Cabot and Summer Jardin
    Season Four: Roel Cooper
    Season Five: Charity Patrick & Ollie Valence

ARE YOU THE ONE?!
    Season One: Win (First couple: Tybalt Poysen & Joye Ridgeway)
    Season Two: Win (First Couple: Ava Knight & Alexander Heaven)
    Season Three: Win (First Couple: Scot Macklamoor & Colleen Jenkins)
    Season Four: Win (First Couple: Beatrix-Maye Nobakov & John Lager)
    Season Five: Win (First Couple: Alec and Alyssa)

BEAUTY AND THE GEEK!
    Season One: Currently Running

267..jpg

THE MOLE!
    Season One: Winner Win (Mole: Lyla Riggins; Winner: Nwa Canitia)
    Season Two: Winner Win (Mole: Cole Sheppard; Winner: Taiha Anderson)
    Season Three: Winner Win (Mole: Gergory Plaice; Winner: Sara Vesela)
    Season Four: Winner Win (Mole: Rachel DeWitt; Winner: Sidney Lansing)
    Season Five: Mole Win (Mole: Izzy Fleming; Winner: Mason Livingston)
    Season Six: Winner Win (Mole: Wil Sampson; Winner: Kaitlin Harlow
    Season Seven: Winner Win (Mole: Wil Sampson; Winner: Kaitlin Harlow

SKELDA'S THE MOLE!
    Season One: Engelbert Humperdink (Mole: Taylor Bam)

JETSET!
    Season One: Jetsetter Win (Assassin: Diana Jones)
    Season Two: Jetsetter Win (Assassin: Hector Dolfinne)
    Season Three: Currently Running

HIGH HOPES!
    Season One: Sebastian Rogers (2-2(?)-1 vote)
    Season Two: Irma Roboot

CASTAWAY!
    Season One: Captain Crook(3-1-0 (1 vote never revealed))

ABNORMALITY!
    Season One: Plum Love (3-0 vote)
    Season Two: Natalia Fiore (5-0 vote)
    Season Three: Carlito Mendez (5-2 vote)
    Season Four: Currently Running

LOCKED!
    Season One: Leroy Jordan

ZERO PRIVACY!
    Season One: Mr Doubley (fast forward ending)
    Season Two: Currently Running

CRAZY BRADY'S BOOT CAMP!
    Season One: TBA

THE LOCOMOTIVE!
    Season One: Steven Hollywood
    Season Two: Damion White

TAIHA'S MINI MOLE!
    Season One: Jan Ellis (Mole: Alex 'Pacman' Pierce)
    Season Two: Mandi Stuart (Mole: Ali & Ava Thompson (formerly); Rob Walker)

NO PRIVACY!
    Season One: Abigail
    Season Two: Eva
    Season Four: Carleigh Kepler
    Season Five: Rose Mitchell
    Season Six: Alabaster Strange
    Season Seven: Shania Oliver
    Season Eight: (unofficial) Alabaster Strange

THE BATTLE AGAINST MUMMIFICATION!
    Season One: Ruby
    Season Two: Van
    Season Three: Nagel

SIMS REALITY ALL-STARS!
    Season One: Cassi Country (2-1 vote)
    Season Two: Holly Ryan (Mole: Stephen Hollywood)

S.O.S.
    Season One: Robin (5-2 vote)

A quick update for the reality shows.

Anyway, I have two things to say

1. I'm currently watching Survivor SA Season 7 as I watch the previous season. If you want to watch Season 7 of Survivor SA and you don't live in SA7 like Alleen does, I can e-mail you some links. We can do a discussion of the episodes like we did with the Netherlands Mole episodes.

@Alleenmens are you watching Survivor SA Season 7 as well?

2. I'm not sure if I'll continue writing episodes after the major procrastination I had with the S.O.S. Finale. That is unless I could have a co-host that can write the episodes in a similar vain Turner has been doing with his Mole episodes (as me and Alleen take the pics and Turner writes the episodes but only in reverse). To be honest, I don't really procrastinate when it comes to taking pictures, but writing episodes is kinda difficult for me to get started somehow.

I had moved to another apartment and lost my free WiFi and data is too expensive to watch YouTube.. :(
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,741 Member

The tribes are randomly divided instead of being divided into different categories like "David vs. Goliath" and "Brains, Brawn, and Beauty".

Nah, flavour as in... that everything has to be so thickly tribal. It just has zero appeal to me. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Guys, I at last got the full Sims 4 game. All it needed was a free origin offer for the Dutch tightwad that I am. ;) 💶💶💶

What do you think about trying to do a Prettacy competition again?

I made Da Kween in Sims 4 style... though I still plan on continueing her Sims 3 run first.

Aww so you're not going to play TS4 yet?
  • Options
    Guys, I at last got the full Sims 4 game. All it needed was a free origin offer for the Dutch tightwad that I am. ;) 💶💶💶

I made Da Kween in Sims 4 style... though I still plan on continueing her Sims 3 run first.

Nah. Older Sims games are just more fun. Just got it to 'have the option', you know. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Nah. Older Sims games are just more fun. Just got it to 'have the option', you know. ;)

Seems to me like the perfect time to play it, though. Since we're talking about it. And I'm no fan of TS4, but can't FULLY knock it till you try it, right? (I hate saying that phrase, but I want to give TS4 the benefit of the doubt for once; there's a chance I may really like it, and the same can happen to you... From my limited perspective, 4 does seem a little shallow, and not different enough from 3 to make me fall in love with it, but I have to acknowledge certain great things, like CAS, House building, graphics, nature landscapes, sims expressions, etc.)

Anyway, for me, it's just great timing to dive into it. And the fact it was free made it allll the better!
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I had a hard time transitioning into playing sims 4 because of the lack of colour wheel and customisation options. The base game felt very empty the first time I played it (that was back in 2015 when toddlers and pools weren’t in the game yet). I played for like 2 weeks and then switched back to sims 3.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I dropped TS4 from 2015 to 2017. At first I was waiting for toddlers to arrive so my sim's baby could be one, then it stretched out to years. I thought it was too late by the time they were patched in, but some of the Ultimate Mafia people persuaded me to give it another chance.

It's pretty okay. I've had fun with it, but it could've been so much better if it hadn't been so bare from the start. Plus it still doesn't have vehicles or pond tools. So it's definitely not for everyone
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    But still, at least you guys didn't pay full price on release for a game that didn't even have ghosts or pools :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,788 Member
    There isn't ghosts? I didn't know that :o
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    There isn't ghosts? I didn't know that :o

There used to not be. They were patched in a couple of months later though. 👻 Until the ghosts get culled, to prevent overpopulation of the save file. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options

Seems to me like the perfect time to play it, though. Since we're talking about it. And I'm no fan of TS4, but can't FULLY knock it till you try it, right? (I hate saying that phrase, but I want to give TS4 the benefit of the doubt for once; there's a chance I may really like it, and the same can happen to you... From my limited perspective, 4 does seem a little shallow, and not different enough from 3 to make me fall in love with it, but I have to acknowledge certain great things, like CAS, House building, graphics, nature landscapes, sims expressions, etc.)

Anyway, for me, it's just great timing to dive into it. And the fact it was free made it allll the better!

I've seen some lets plays though. And seen people play. And I have the cas demlThe face pushing and pulling mechanic is interesting, but Sims 2 offers unlimited editing thanks to a small trick. :p The building tools come with limitations that older games don't have. And the emotions system causes them to just smile a lot. What's most annoying on 4 though is how unaware of their surroundings Sims are. I remember Keyen being annoyed that he wanted his Sim to be caught in an affair, but the partner who was being cheated on wasn't bothered despite it happening right in front of them.
    Though for free is a pro. Maybe one day I will try. Though maybe just for the Werewolf mod. 🐺 Awooooo!
    Banner.png
  • Options

I've seen some lets plays though. And seen people play. And I have the cas demlThe face pushing and pulling mechanic is interesting, but Sims 2 offers unlimited editing thanks to a small trick. :p The building tools come with limitations that older games don't have. And the emotions system causes them to just smile a lot. What's most annoying on 4 though is how unaware of their surroundings Sims are. I remember Keyen being annoyed that he wanted his Sim to be caught in an affair, but the partner who was being cheated on wasn't bothered despite it happening right in front of them.
    Though for free is a pro. Maybe one day I will try. Though maybe just for the Werewolf mod. 🐺 Awooooo!

Oh, that's fair. I'm probably just more excited because it's still got the new factor for me. I think I've seen one or two Let's Play's... Other than that, my only exposure is reality show pics. XD Namely Zero Privacy & Abnormality.

Tbh I'm mostly excited for the first hour of gameplay, but the novelty will likely not last very long. We shall see though. I'm planning to do a Homeless Rainbow Prettacy. XD
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    But still, at least you guys didn't pay full price on release for a game that didn't even have ghosts or pools :joy:

Lol, true. Can't complain about free.

Let me ask you (and everyone else) this: All EP's included, how does TS4 compare?
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I had a hard time transitioning into playing sims 4 because of the lack of colour wheel and customisation options. The base game felt very empty the first time I played it (that was back in 2015 when toddlers and pools weren’t in the game yet). I played for like 2 weeks and then switched back to sims 3.

Toddlers I'm pretty ambivalent, but yeah the lack of color wheel is very noticeable I'm sure... At least at first. Maybe you don't notice later on? But I like the creative freedom of CASt too much, especially when taking pics for a show or story.
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,284 Member

Toddlers I'm pretty ambivalent, but yeah the lack of color wheel is very noticeable I'm sure... At least at first. Maybe you don't notice later on? But I like the creative freedom of CASt too much, especially when taking pics for a show or story.

I came late to TS3, so I didn't miss CASt at first - in fact, the freedom of the colour wheel was WEIRD. But I switched back to TS4 out of necessity (a broken launcher and a laptop with no disc drive) and I gotta say I still don't miss it. Though that might be all my CC...
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Yeah, while the Create My Style mode was really cool, I have to say I don'don't really need it in Sims 4
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

I came late to TS3, so I didn't miss CASt at first - in fact, the freedom of the colour wheel was WEIRD. But I switched back to TS4 out of necessity (a broken launcher and a laptop with no disc drive) and I gotta say I still don't miss it. Though that might be all my CC...

Have you played TS2 though?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/rvSSdzylGp4

Watch the drama unfold at 13:10... ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Lol, true. Can't complain about free.

Let me ask you (and everyone else) this: All EP's included, how does TS4 compare?

It's not as good as the old games. Granted, it's still fun IMO, and it does its own thing, but as a sequel, it's not as much a leap forward. Sims 2 is still the gold standard for me

I do love Parenthood though. And the toddlers are way better. Plus a lot of people love the sandbox gameplay offered by clubs. You can even have a club where the members just woohoo with each other if you want :joy:

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'd have to say the sims 4 has become my favourite. :#
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm late to the party and don't know many sims but I can name a few sims that have stuck out to me that I love.

Mine - Maya is my queen and Meredith
    Ice - Oliver (I have a soft spot for him) :joy:
    Twidz - The Gov and Hotdog
    Vul - Odessa and Min Hee
    Ninja - Porsha/Peter (I LOVE YOU PORSHA)
    Yannik - Hannes
    Haylo - Belcastro brothers (I really liked them)
    Turner - Kenzen
    Choco - Euphelia
    Tiger - Wendell
    Smarties - Kiki and Jayda
    Jake - Sarah
    Alleen - Kaitlin
    Lo - Willow

Did I miss anyone?

• Options
    Ooh, that's right, Porsha is great too. :D

• Options
    I also liked Mason from Mole season 5. He's a pretty good guy. And the unicorn thing was great :D