Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Victoria from AYTO Season 3 is also pretty memorable. She was the designated villain of the season, and it was fun seeing her be nasty. :D I'd like to see more of her in other shows
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I love these together. :bawling:

xLA1jgu.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Now that I have time, I wanna make two Top 10 lists :) The first one is my personal Top 10 of my own characters :)

1. Rebecca (Who else but her? She is the contestant I put the most effort in concerning back story, also she is queen)
    2. Ben (Honestly the contestant I personally relate the most, well, alongside Indigo, but she is not really mine)
    3. TJ (My first attempt on a baddie, somehow turned into a Anti-Hero, and I am LIVING for it)
    4. E-Kat (Don't ask me why, I just adore her)
    5. Hannes and Freya Valquist (How can you expect me to decide, I love both of these <3)
    6. Dorothea Schiffer (Yeah yeah she is a cat, but I think she could also easily slay a regular competition. Would love to see a collab between her, ZP the Cat and Lil' Coop :heart:)
    7. Lindsay Johnson (BY FAR my favourite sim I entered to AYTO! I mean I based her on an iconic character, so she is equally amazing <3)
    8. Ramona and Robyn Hemming (Again, just couldn't decide, Ramona is more reformed and Robyn is crazy, but they are such a strong twin team)
    9. Chad Robertson (I just have a heart for evil sims, and I love how Chad turned out :))
    10. Victoria Van Schneider (Okay, I admit I clearly tool her evilness too far, but It was also fun to play a total queen bee)
    Honorable Mention: Dustin George (I only rank him out of my Top 10 because he didn't had much camera time in his Show, but he has potential since he is a key part of Outside The Target now as Clyde's boyfriend)

What do you think, who do you like the most from my characters? :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm late to the party and don't know many sims but I can name a few sims that have stuck out to me that I love.

*Le list*

Did I miss anyone?

Oh right, I was working on my list too. :)

- - - V U L - - -
    Ohmygosh, this feels like asking which one of my kids is my favourite... Here goes.
    - Lenka, let's face it, she's a Fox! 🦊 How cute is that? :3
    - Artie, oui oui, she iz one of mon mozt oreeginale Sims, and I stille 'ave un lot of plannes for 'er... ;)
    - Marsha. Fun fact: originally Marsha's introduction only had a handful of words wrong, her speech pattern going downwards is the result of Tiger misspelling some more words, after which I acted on that by making more typos in my DRE's as well, which caused Tiger to miswrite her even more and it all went downhill from that. XD
    - Mr Doubley, what's not to love about him? ;)
    - Chandrika
    - Tybbs, where it all started for me. :)

- - - T I G E R - - -
    - Diane, fan favourite for Jetset, and I loved helping her flesh out her background story, going from grumpy cook to lady with a past.
    - Izzy (yay), yes the crazed wild party girl herself! Mwuahahhah!

- - - Y A N N I K - - -
    - Rebecca, she has a touching background, and how she's now rising from the ashes of her past shows how strong she truly is. Go Becky!
    - Ben, I can relate to him a lot due to his background. I believe I put him on top on Fan Favourite of his season.

- - - T U R N E R - - -
    - Debby, because her gloomy nature ironically managed to put a smile on our faces. Even though a frown uses more muscles and is therefore a better exercise (Wah waah)
    - Dr Malik, oh god, THE DOCTOR... with his 'tools' to perform 'surgeries' on people. :joy:
    - Crook, not only did he co-host The Mole, he also WON the very first season of Castaway! Respect your elders.

- - - T W I D D L E - - -
    - Fungi, the word Fun is in her name already, enuff said. ;) Love her eccentric nature though. :)
    - Ambrose
    - The Gov
    - So many characters that I probably can't sum them all up without using my entire evening searching

- - - H A Y L O - - -
    - Su, mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahaah! >:)>:)>:)
    - Bridgette, I believe she's overall likeable and relatable. And she's been an underdog with a second chance TWICE. I like underdogs. :)
    - Mandi, my very first victory. :) I'm still hoping for her return one day... I do know for a fact that Min Hee and Odessa are eagerly awaiting her boarding. ;););) Hint hint.
    - KT!, my original favourite of The Mole 3. She got to do the house tour of my Mole Manor back in the day. :) (almost 6 years ago?)
    - Ali & Ava, the only reason they were not on the twin season of Jetset is that they'd be playing serperately. *Gasp, the heresy!*
    - Same with Twiddle, loads I could search up.

- - - I C E - - -
    - Eva, I feel she had the most personality and aura to her, pun unintended.
    - David
    - Teresa, so awkward, yet such an underdog
    - Ollie & Benjie

- - - N I N J A - - -
    - Kayle, she likes Foxes, she's crazy. Perfect. :)
    - Porsha
    - Lucas, the kid has had it rough and deserves some love. Maybe the next location will give him the right opportunity?

- - - K I T T Y - - -
    - Meredith, she's different, and she's got several layers to her. Crying Union, No Tears. ;)
    - Maya, Maya is kinda crazy and out of the box, that makes Maya a really nice addition to the Abnormality house.

- - - C H O C O - - -
    - Connie, she has her insecurities, which she handles well on her course on Jetset. (as she only got 1 vote I consider her to be the onofficial winner of S2). Plus with her brother now in The Circus, it's only a matter of time before we might see Connie's POV of that. :o
    - Elder Nugget, so much harsh roots... It's :bawling:

- - - A L L E E N - - -
    - Kaitlin, because her backstory is really fleshed out.
    - Leroy, because he's got his heart in the right place by playing for his sister's health.

- - - S M A R T I E S - - -
    - Even, our favourite Fiesta Friend! I love how during his hosting his crazyish personality shines through too. :smiley:
    - Taz, I'm still hoping for his return somewhere down the line.
    - Mama Rox, just apply fried chicken and you'll have her a happy camper. ;)

- - - L O - - -
    - Nahita, who else? ;) Still believe she deserved to win the most. She actually succeeded in wooing the host and she's a cancer survivor, so she has a harsh background of her own she's overcome, which has shaped her personality.
    - Katarina, I still believe she should've been the matriarch of the R&J bloodline, not Jules. ;)

- - - J A K E - - -
    - HEALTH-E
    - Raymond, I'll never forget his You're the One that I Want-duet with Margot Wood on Simvivor. Still hoping for a repeat. ;)
    - Cassi, despite the zombie shtick she's one of the most relatable characters from Team Jake.

- - - L I L L I - - -
    - Iris, she feels like the deeper person of the twins, with more potential for character growth. Although it does help she's the only one left.

- - - C A K E - - -
    - Gladys, she was so unique and I really wish she made it further. The fact she placed 4th in fan favourite is saying something.
    - Salma, I secretly have a weak spot for her. And the only person on Jetset so far who actually used the freedom to contact her family at home.

- - - B L E U - - -
    - Apollo, he didn't last long, but during his time he was one of the most prominent people on board.

- - - S K E L D A - - -
    - Phoebe, the way she described herself as quirky made me fall in love with that word. Quirky. Quirky. Quirky. Quirky. Q U I R K Y!
    - Wayne, because every good season needs a villain, and he was surprisingly good at being a competent player.

- - - K A L I - - -
    - Alex, Kali's most iconic Sim so far. Made it to the final 3 of his season.
    - Roxy, Rox-Fox with a pet rock. Enough said. :)

- - - P E N G U I N - - -
    - Daphanie the Extravert Einstein, she's pretty much the anthropormorphication of fun. And I'm still shipping Deebalt here. ;)

- - - M O J O - - -
    - Aiden, nuthin' beats ya fav'rite crocbeatin' hillbilleh, hawt diggehty dawg!
    - Mojo, her Simself hosting Simvivor was iconic, to say the least. Shame that all the episodes have been deleted, I'd have loved to read them back today... :'(

- - - R Y E N N - - -
    - Maya, pretty much Ryenn's signature Sim by now. :)
    - Quinn, where it all started. If it weren't for 'the incident', she'd have been on Jetset S2!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I will make a list later of my favourites in all my shows ;)
  • Options
    Vul mentioned a few I had forgotten about but love like Health-E and Diane.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Jake - Sarah

Do you mean Sara?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Here is my list of the favorite characters for each creator.

Vul- Artie
    Tiger- Grape
    Haylo- "Whitney"
    Kali- Beckah
    Mojo- Aiden
    Lo- Nahita
    Turner- Sky
    Kitty- Meredith
    Twiddle- Stevan
    Penguin- Douglass
    Ice- Eva
    Smarties- Taz
    Ninja- Rue
    Choco- Elder Nugget
    Alleen- Alaina
    Yannik- Rebecca
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Jake - Sarah

Do you mean Sara?

Yeah, sorry. :s
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    You can shrink and enlarge objects in TS4?? That's.... so unexpected, but so cool! Great concept, so good for storytelling as well
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    You can shrink and enlarge objects in TS4?? That's.... so unexpected, but so cool! Great concept, so good for storytelling as well

Indeed you can :3 makes for some great props and some really neat small objects ^^
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Indeed you can :3 makes for some great props and some really neat small objects ^^

Yeah, there's a lot you can do with that. :o You can even make a sim appear larger by shrinking everything down. :p Could make some cool optical illusions even... I'm sure someone has already done an Alice in Wonderland story based on it, haha.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    - - - K I T T Y - - -
    - Maya, Maya is kinda crazy and out of the box, that makes Maya a really nice addition to the Abnormality house.

But you forget...Maya isn't crazy ;)

And yeah, at first you could enlarge objects. In a patch in 2017 or so, they also added the ability to shrink them. :joy: People often use this to enlarge those toy cars to make decorative garages and driveways in their homes.

As for Leroy, Alleen actually submitted him to my show before (although it wasn't an interactive one). I don't think I was able to do him justice with his portrayal. I know he's appeared elsewhere, but I haven't seen that show.

There is this screenshot of him that the readers found amusing :D
    09-27-17_12-36-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    - - - K I T T Y - - -

And yeah, at first you could enlarge objects. In a patch in 2017 or so, they also added the ability to shrink them. :joy: People often use this to enlarge those toy cars to make decorative garages and driveways in their homes.

I remember that Haylo staged a car crash for Locked with those cars. :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    - - - K I T T Y - - -

I remember that Haylo staged a car crash for Locked with those cars. :o

RIP cars

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Apparently it's been announced that the 40th season of American Survivor will be the long-awaited Champions season! And the cast has ALREADY been revealed!!! :scream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgET1Zhpb8

Yeah, do you want to do a draft of this season like we did with Cambodia and MxGX?

We are at a state right now where the boot order can't be spoiled.

Also, we should put spoiler tags for the draft for Haylo's sake since he has yet to watch all of the seasons.

Sure! I'm down. It doesn't need to be as complicated as before if you don't want it to be.

And yeah, I was thinking the same. This is a very heavy spoiler season:p

Yeah I was thinking it to be an all-or-nothing draft. If you don't have the true winner on the draft, you simply lose.

@lovesstorms @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 Are you interested in the draft?

Tagging @lovesstorms and @twiddle3

I want to get this done ASAP before the cast gets done filming.

If you need a cast link, go here- http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-40-cast-revealed (Also, the Season 38 winner is not on the cast in case you have not yet watch that season which I don't recommend)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Oh wow, it's been that long
    uc?id=1PiOptDdZ0xr9YUdS1pbFJJs2Se_tade_

This means The Sims 3 is almost 10 years old too

• Options

I can't believe. The Sims 3 has been a huge part of my life over those years.

So much has happened over the past ten years.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Apparently it's been announced that the 40th season of American Survivor will be the long-awaited Champions season! And the cast has ALREADY been revealed!!! :scream:

Yeah, do you want to do a draft of this season like we did with Cambodia and MxGX?

Also, we should put spoiler tags for the draft for Haylo's sake since he has yet to watch all of the seasons.

Sure! I'm down. It doesn't need to be as complicated as before if you don't want it to be.

Yeah I was thinking it to be an all-or-nothing draft. If you don't have the true winner on the draft, you simply lose.

If you need a cast link, go here- http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-40-cast-revealed (Also, the Season 38 winner is not on the cast in case you have not yet watch that season which I don't recommend)

Sure, I'll play. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Is it safe to assume winner of 39 is automatically not in? Although if it's an incredible winner, I wouldn't be surprised if they bump someone in favor of them lol.
  • Options

You old fart.
  • Options

I can't believe. The Sims 3 has been a huge part of my life over those years.

So much has happened over the past ten years.

Yeah. Pretty much half my life. :open_mouth:
  • Options

Is it safe to assume winner of 39 is automatically not in? Although if it's an incredible winner, I wouldn't be surprised if they bump someone in favor of them lol.

Yes as the Season 37 winner is the most recent winner to participate in this season.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

You old fart.

:'(

YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS AIN'T GOT RESPECT FO YO ELDERS NO MO

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

My god, 10 years. :o

It goes by pretty fast, I remember when I first had the game, Christmas 2009 I think.

I didn't register it with the code until a little later on, I think about the same time they released Riverview as a free download, that's the only reason I signed up to the forums, free loot. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png