Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 aMAYzing Gift Exchange ~ DONE :)

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I did play Sims 2, but I was always using PhotoShop to give myself more color options. (I really hated that the bathroom plumbing didn't match!) I would still be playing Sims 2 if they'd just made a color wheel for it! That's why I got Sims 3 as soon as it came out almost 10 years ago. I love, love, love the color wheel!
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    I've been playing since The Sims, aka s1.

For one & two I used paint to edit & create extra game content. For one of them there was a maxis release tool that allowed for the creation of walls & floors. At one point one of them had an optional add on that allowed you to take a picture of your face and make it your sims head ... if the pic wasn't just right the results would get weird, lol. :)

With s2 while there's no color wheel unless you edit the objects in paint/gimp/photoshop; there is/was a cas creator that allowed you to create limited outfits and genetics outside of ts2 and then import them in as cc.

I'll still load and play 2 from time to time, because I miss certain game mechanics ... like the tot's climbing out of their cribs and playing in toilets, lol. I also miss the lady bugs for the garden.

So far out of all the versions, 3 is my fave, just wish I could import some of 4's building features. o:)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    I started with Sims 1 in 2000. I suppose I started with SimCity on our Nintendo in '92 if we are counting other Maxis Sim games. I play 3 for CaST and the open world. I loved each version at the time for what it was but can't enjoy the others in the same way anymore. It's the same reason I can't get into 4, I did buy it and a few of the early packs.

It's been great to have my 'must buy all the sims' mentality broken by the introduction of 4. I wince at how much I spent collectively buying every expansion and stuff pack and the store stuff for 2 & 3. I think had I liked 4 I would have continued doing that.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Sorry for not getting back sooner @LMC6255 ... we had a bad storm come through and ended up losing power for several hours. Too dark to read my book (even with the curtains open) so I ended up Zzzzz LOL

It looks like I do things slightly differently from the way ciane or Jessa do. I find it interesting how flexible WP is in regards to "whatever works for you" approach. That is a pro. A con is that I had to teach myself how to do xyz by fiddling with it or trying to find out how via Google. Once I get it working then I stop fiddling. This means there is probably a more effective manner of doing what I do.

If you look at my blog and have any questions about the way things are set up, let me know via PM and I will do my best to explain what I did.
  • Options
    Luckily for me, I didn't know about the sims 2 store until it closed! Also, luckily for me, the "completist" gene appears to be missing from my DNA. I also rarely have Sims complete any of the the in-game skill challenges on purpose except the charisma ones. By the time they paint 30 small paintings so they can paint faster, they've almost maxed the painting skill. So, I don't see the point. However, making friends faster because you've already meet 25 sims means that if you run around the park and library on your first day doing a friendly intro to everyone; then, you might get lucky and meet co-workers early. Even if you don't meet school mates and co-workers early, you'll be able to increase relationship faster with them when you do meet them. And, while there is a LTR you can buy to NOT lose friendship, if you make 20 friends, you'll never lose friends again either unless of course you make a poor career choice like Evil Emperor or Fortune telling! And, of course you can learn traits faster too, even if you don't have the perceptive trait or LTR. So, charisma challenges make sense to complete. Others, to me, not so much!
  • Options
    LMC6255 wrote: »
    I have question for everyone.. When did you start playing the Sims and which version.. I started with Sims Social the FB game and even though it is not really like the real Sims I really liked it.. ;) I miss the branded stuff especially the Magnum Ice cream cooler it would fulfill my Sims' every need.. <3 I also miss some of the builds they gave player especially the pent house and winter chalet.. I know that compared to the stuff on the real Sims those builds are really cheesy.. :D I then got the Sims 3 back in Dec 2016 and I really didn't have a clue how to play.. :# Three months later I got the Sims 4 and realized why I like the Sims 3 better.. ;) I have never tried the Sims or Sims 2 :'(

The year The Sims (Sims 1) came out, my husband bought it for me as a Christmas present because he was pretty sure I would like it.
    What a guy!! <3

I LOVED playing a story from all sides (both houses) and would write things out for my daughter to read (screenshots/memories/scrapbook ... can't remember what it was called!) and vice versa.

~*~

When 2 came out, he bought it/we got it while at the store but I could not figure things out and went back to 1. I didn't like the wheel-of-wishes and the graphics got me dizzy with my tendency to spin view and try to see things from different angles.

~*~*~

I was hesitant to try 3 so he basically said "give it a try but I'm pretty sure you will like this one" because he had seen a trailer. I had it and held off for quite a while until he prodded/goaded me into installing it. I was hooked from the loading screen, lol

Have not done everything.
    Own the store (except for exclusives and such) but have not tried everything.
    My sim-do list is pretty long!

~*~*~*~

I have 4 and got it after it had been out for a while. I play both 3 and 4, loving each for various reasons.

Have not done everything.
    Taking my time in owning things.
    Sim-do list pretty long here too!

As for hubby: He doesn't care for the game ... tried it (at my urging) and didn't like it ... but lets me do and is willing to listen to my chatter about it. Again, what a guy!! <3
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    This is a fun conversation. We played Sim City . . . well, ok, maybe only I did very much. Hubby told me one day they were coming out with a new game that would be down on the sims' level. I said, why would I want to play that? Yeah. Anyway, I proceeded to ignore it, but after our son played the Sims at a neighbor's, he started asking for it for Christmas. We got it. There was more than the base game available already, but I can't remember if we got everything right away or over a little while. What I do remember is that *I* was the one most likely to be playing it. It drove me crazy that things didn't match. I never got into making any of my own stuff, but I sure did learn how to download things other people made.

Then Sims 2 came out, and I was still playing and had taken downloading to a whole new crazy level. I had insane amounts of cc for that game. My computer's hard drive decided to croak not too long before Sims 3 debuted, and I went and paid good money to have someone retrieve all my sims 2 files off that drive so I could transfer them to new drive. It all worked, too.

But, the moment Sims 3 was in my paws I *never* played Sims 2 again, and I couldn't imagine that would ever be the case. I'm not even sure why, except that I had all that new creative control. Certainly there wasn't a ton of game play right at the start compared to the full Sims 2 game.

Obviously, I haven't given it up yet.

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Anybody else remember seeing teasers for SimsVille and got excited for it?
    Waiting ... waiting ... then bummed when it was cancelled (2001<= I looked it up).
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    I started playing Sim City when my husband first found it. I always hated the "disasters" that would wipe out half my town LOL.

Then I got Sims 1. The only thing I remember from that is Bob and Betty Newbie (I think?) I never had any of the expansion or stuff packs and I didn't even know there was custom content for it. Boring right? Remember the Sims Transmogrifier? I went crazy learning how to use that.

I got the Sims 2 when it first came out because, hey it was 3D! That's when I discovered custom content. I would spend hours downloading wallpapers and floors. I also discovered the TSR. I did collect a few expansions packs, mostly gifts. I do have the complete collection from Origin but really haven't played it much. I never knew there was an online store for it.

Then there was Sims 3. I got the base game for Christmas and played with just it for years. I downloaded tons of free custom stuff from TSR and Mod the Sims so until a few years ago I had no, none, nada expansion or stuff packs. Then I discovered how to use the store and make friends. When all the free simpoints became available I collected as many as possible and now I own almost all the store. There are still a couple of expansions I don't have and I don't think I will take the time to hunt them down.

I tried the free trial of Sims 4 but I have really no interest in investing in it, Sims 3 still keeps me busy enough and I still find things I haven't done.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'm not much of a completionist, I was happy a game liked the sims existed. I would buy each pack in hopes of more build items I liked. Like Suzses, it drove me mad that nothing ever matched. I think that's the reason I loathe rabbit holes, I wouldn't mind them if they had stuck to the same theme. This mod has made them much more tolerable for me.

I didn't set out to buy the whole store, I started just getting a few items I liked. Then they started making a lot more stuff I was interested in. A lot of the earlier stuff I got later on when they did the 'goodie box' promotion or from the compilations with the 'complete a set.'

I hadn't heard of SimsVille Addy, I just watched a video about what it was and why it was canceled. Really interesting I'm sure I would have been disappointed if I had heard of it at the time.
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Jessabeans I had a blast with that rabbit hole mod for a while. I used it in a Nothing Is Free challenge I did in Appaloosa Plains, but the game got so messed up. It wasn't the mod that did it, but I really wasn't sure what the problem was at first, and I haven't gotten around to reinstalling the mod again yet. Maybe soon . . . :)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited May 2019
    @suzses Thank you for the comments on my baby dress. If you really are interested in seeing some of the other things I have made you should pop over to my Facebook Group
    > https://www.facebook.com/groups/558035901013080/ It has listings of stuff I am currently selling but also has lots of pictures of things I have already done.

However, I know not everyone likes to click outside links so here is a quick picture of a set I made .... This one is made using jade stones and has a matte finish for those that don't like things too shiny.

56599886_2460352517310323_1520405791285182464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=b10b2ad310431bb66efcfff6004d1a38&oe=5D717EB8

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I too am loving this conversation. For me I am a huge gamer I play all types of things currently I have been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition; Skyrim; Dragon Age and Sims 3 because they are all games I can play offline.

I play Sims 3 and 4 - The CAP/CAS tool in Sims 3 I love so much when playing in Sims 4 I miss it. Not having things like a plain white door drives me crazy! But, Sims 4 does have a few interesting things to it. My daughter loves Sims 4 and we have done a story together. I will post a link to it after the big buddy reveal because I don't want any sneak peeks getting out for my buddy too soon. But, I am itching to have someone other than me and my daughter read it and tell us what you think.

I play a few console games like Destiny 2. Mostly to play with my childhood friend who is now a cop living in GA (who I may or may not still have a crush on). A little bit of TMI when I was 16 my cop friend wanted to ask me out so he told his best friend (Billy) at the time. While he was away on a store run Billy asked me out first. I said yes and ended up marrying him. For 23 years we lived together until a horrible thing that I will not post happened. He is now in jail and I am single again and my cop friend flirts with me all the time. I don't know what the future holds there if anything but I will admit I feel like that little girl who had a big crush!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    @LMC6255, I started playing Sims 3 around the end-ish of 2011, I started out on console, Xbox 360 and I have never looked back! LOL, I have Sims 2 and I really enjoy it! I just bought The Sims 2 for Xbox 360 last week and I really enjoy it, me and my grand can play it together with two controllers! I have all the Sim City games but rarely play them anymore, I think its because I love making the buildings and not just plopping down already made ones! I have everything for sims 4 also and I really enjoy it! I love the ease of use and the fact it doesn't lag my pc at all, only wish they had more colours of items! To say the least, I'm still actively playing Sims 2, 3, and 4 to this day! Not many games will hold one's attention for this long! So I gotta say Cheers Sims Team keep up the good work! <3
  • Options
    LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm impressed! ;) I thought most of you had been playing the game much longer then me when I noticed that almost everyone that is my friend in the Sims3 Community has been a member since the game began back in 2009.. I started to wonder did they begin with the Sims 3 or did most of my friends start since the earlier games.. Thank you for taking a walk down memory lane and sharing your Sims history with me! Everyone here is so awesome! <3

@ciane You are really creative! To be able to make up for a color wheel with photo shop that is something I wish I could do.. I also love the color wheel in Sims 3! <3 I especially love the open world! <3 Being a completest is dangerous with the Sims.. I still have a lot to collect myself...

@Mmdrgntobldrgn Each version has it's charm, I have heard a lot of Simmer say how they missed the Sims 2's apartment system and how the stores worked.. I admit after reading how the stores worked I would have liked to have tried Sims 2.. Sims 3 is my favorite also! <3

@Jessabeans You must have started playing the game since your were in your teens.. I agree it can get expensive, I imagine you must have bought the Ep's, Sp's and store content little by little.. I can only get it when it's on sale.. Don't get me wrong, I understand why they modified the Sims 4 the way they did, but in doing so they made it less creative in some ways.. I like some of the things the Sims 4 offers, but nothing beats being able to do Casting and the open world! <3

I wish I had all the store content and all the worlds too.. I not a completionist either, but I was so jealous of anyone that could put -all- next to the questions of how many Eps or Sps or store content you had on your buddy letters.. ;) I think that is pretty is awesome! <3

@ADWilson I am so sorry you had to go through a blackout! I hate storms! I am glad you were able to have nice nap, even if you didn't get to enjoy a good book.. :/ That is the best Christmas present ever! <3 I'm glad your husband knows what you enjoy and is very thoughtful! I was also hooked on the Sims 3 since I got it! <3 I do play the Sims 4 from time to time..

As to Word Press I will have to do some Googling as well.. I am trying to put what Ciane and Jessa explained to me into action, but it seems I have done some mistakes in my site set up, so I will probably have to go over it again.. Unfortunately, computers are not my strong suit.. I have learned a lot about files and caches with the Sims 3.. To think I thought it was just a game.. ;) I know I will figure it out.. I probably will pm you.. Thanks Addy! :)

@suzses So it all started with your son's Christmas gift.. ;) I have downloaded a lot of cc myself in the past, then had to reset my game.. :( Now I'm playing with a totally clean game and I always Custard Check.. :) I am glad you were able to retrieve your files for the Sims 2, maybe it was time to get a new pc.. I always have to be updating my graphics card and I upgraded my RAM and it does help tremendously.. I see the Sims 3 is your favorite also! <3 Just wondering did you like the Sims 4 at all?

@Kgaff I also got hooked when I first discovered TSR, I love the textures for the ground and the rugs are beautiful! <3 I just wish my computer felt the same way... :'( I am probably the only one who has not played the Sims 2.. I really like the selling system for the stores the Sims 2 uses and it seems they also has apartments.. I have seen videos with the graphics and they look rather good.. ;) Much more advanced than the Sims Social.. It seems no one here has ever tried the FB game.. Since I didn't try the actual game I actually liked it.. I bought the Sims 4 and a couple of EPs on sale and two GP because I like spas and restaurants.. I only play it ocasionally.. I'm with you, the Sims 3 keep me very busy also! ;)

@Mystik1978 That is a gorgeous necklace! You are so creative! So I'm not the only one here that didn't start from the first Sims game.. I also miss Sims 3 when I play Sims 4.. We are legacy players through and through! Who said gaming can't lead to romance.. I'm sorry your marriage ended.. Like you said "You never know what the future holds" I hope everything goes well for you! You have your daughter and you enjoy gaming together, that is awesome! ;)

@BreeMiles You still beat me to the Sims 3, and you have played Sims 2.. ;) I am so glad you like building, because you do an awesome job! Your lots are so beautiful and watching your build videos is fun and I have learned a lot about decorating! <3 I love how you put furniture together and how make a room look fantastic! <3 I like the Sims 4, if only they had more of an open world.. I really enjoy looking at the gallery and seeing what everyone creates.. I still have to get better at building in the Sims 4.. ;) As to city building games I really like City Skylines at least I like watching videos on the game, because even though I own the game, and several expansion packs I have hardly played it, but I hope to give it more of a try later this year.. :)
    Post edited by LMC6255 on
  • Options
    @Mystik1978 I know how you feel about your story and wanting to share it.. I also have a story and even though it is kind of cheesy I still want to share it..
  • Options
    @jessabeans As to rabbit holes I find them frustrating and they can be a challenge especially with CAW.. :# With Rensaissance Gardens I had to put all of my rabbit holes in the basements and build over them.. If only they were able to be altered that would be nice.. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @Mystik1978 That's a lovely necklace, it looks like you've individually attached all those beads. Did it take ages? The awesome was for your necklace, not what happened with your family. I'm really sorry about that. I love Skyrim and Dragon Age (and Mass Effect) too. Though I spend more time making mods than playing when I'm playing skyrim.

Yeah LMC, I was 17 when I started playing. It was kind of isolating having a hobby that none of my friends were interested in. I played for years just building and deleting until I finally started participating in the community in 2012. It's been wonderful meeting other people who enjoy the game as much as I do. My husband played 1 before we met, and he tried out 2 when we were dating. I don't think he's ever played 3. He prefers D&D and tabletop games to computer games.

You can recolor rabbitholes for CAW, and pack the recolors with SimPE (package editor) so they only show up that color in your world and are not cc in the sense that they are standalone files. I'm not sure where non-cc users stand on that, I add custom weather and recolor some of the trees and the sailboat in worlds I've edited. Crowkeeper has the most amazing tree retextures for CAW on the last page of the post about how to add in recolors.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    @Mystik1978 That's a lovely necklace, it looks like you've individually attached all those beads. Did it take ages? The awesome was for your necklace, not what happened with your family. I'm really sorry about that. I love Skyrim and Dragon Age (and Mass Effect) too. Though I spend more time making mods than playing when I'm playing skyrim.

Yeah LMC, I was 17 when I started playing. It was kind of isolating having a hobby that none of my friends were interested in. I played for years just building and deleting until finally started participating in the community in 2012. It's been wonderful meeting other people who enjoy the game as much as I do. My husband played 1 before we met, and he tried out 2 when we were dating. I don't think he's ever played 3. He prefers D&D and tabletop games to computer games.

You can recolor rabbitholes for CAW, and pack the recolors with SimPE (package editor) so they only show up that color in your world and are not cc in the sense that they are standalone files. I'm not sure where non-cc users stand on that, I add custom weather and recolor some of the trees and the sailboat in worlds I've edited.

ack jessa looks like a upside down skier now. i only saw her 2 seconds ago. lol. home early i think more people are celebrating cinco de myo than their were when i started at work . i would have been home even earlier but mom went to a play with my aunt. the backstory on that is my brother got his weeks mixed up so he has my nieces .
  • Options
    edited May 2019

ack jessa looks like a upside down skier now. i only saw her 2 seconds ago. lol. home early i think more people are celebrating cinco de myo than their were when i started at work . i would have been home even earlier but mom went to a play with my aunt. the backstory on that is my brother got his weeks mixed up so he has my nieces .

I thought the snow was pretty but her being upside makes me a little dizzy to look at so she might go away again soon. I hope your mom and Aunt had a nice time at the play. I hope you enjoy your early night.

I'm sorry you were without power for hours after the storm AD, I'm glad you were able to get in a nap. That seems like the best use of that time.

I am going to get my little one to bed and load up the game. It was great reading answers about when and how people got into the series. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Simming!
  • Options
    I thought the snow was pretty but her being upside makes me a little dizzy to look at so she might go away again soon. I hope your mom and Aunt had a nice time at the play. I hope you enjoy your early night.

other than the fact i wish i got home when i called its been alright.oh snd mom made me dump half my travel mug back in the soda drain not a big deal but i gave it up at home so i enjoy every once
  • Options
    Color wheel FTW!!!
    I downloaded all those CAStable items long ago and have them on my hard drive in case I want them. Anything that is CAStable always gets my attention! I also love her mod that uses all the doors to avoid school lag.

Usually, I use Lunar Lake rabbit holes and build a building around it. I don't like the wasted time of having to go into the basement for a rabbit hole job, so I put the opening just inside the door and add restrooms and reception and all the fun stuff I think the building should have in a way that the original building is mostly out of sight behind walls.

@Mystik1978 - I hope all works out well with the cop friend. Your jewelry is really interesting.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    Color wheel FTW!!!
    I downloaded all those CAStable items long ago and have them on my hard drive in case I want them. Anything that is CAStable always gets my attention! I also love her mod that uses all the doors to avoid school lag.

Usually, I use Lunar Lake rabbit holes and build a building around it. I don't like the wasted time of having to go into the basement for a rabbit hole job, so I put the opening just inside the door and add restrooms and reception and all the fun stuff I think the building should have in a way that the original building is mostly out of sight behind walls.

@Mystik1978 - I hope all works out well with the cop friend. Your jewelry is really interesting.

i've been having fun casting too. sims 4 doesn't have that. but i have a few cc itemems the creators made variations for. i think the fact that dad actually asked what i wanted and sims 4 was coming out but i wasn't sure of the price so he gave me money for it is why i'm in it so much now. i still like 3 but 4 makes me feel conected to him even though hes not here anymore.
  • Options
    That's the way Sims 2 was. You had to get cc for recolors. I love that we don't have to do that any more. I can understand the Sims 4 making you feel a bit closer to your dad. I still miss my dad and think of him often.
  • Options
    SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    This is such a fascinating set of stories! :) Here's mine...

I started on Sim City and had Sims 1 briefly, then Sims 2 came out...I still play that, but in Italian, to help me/motivate me to practise the language (I'm still learning it - Sims 2 and Duolingo, mostly). I like Sims 2 because I can play several families all at once without them leaving town/growing up too fast/doind things I hadn't authorised! I never discovered the store, and now I'm a bit sad about that, because the contents are a bit limited.
    Sims 3 I love, though, for the creativity and the colour wheel and the textures and the sheer sandbox delight! I did find the store here - and now own most of it...I like cc too, especially CycloneSue, who does the most amazing run-down stuff (if anyone's read my renovacies, you'll know that I tend to start on grungy) that I love to add into pictures for stories. I think my biggest - and probably only - gripe about Sims 3 is the time it takes to load. So if I've only got the odd 20 minutes to Sim in, then I'll go for Sims 2, because it loads so fast. I've made several neighbourhoods on it, each with a different backstory, so I just go with my mood and play whichever one I fancy.
    Other games? Settlers, Rise of an Empire, and also Anno 1404 (£1:00 from my local CEX and worth every penny!).
    I'm quite intrigued by Banished, which MamaD mentioned, but am staying resolutely away from it at the moment, as I think it might be a total time sink.
    I haven't bothered with Sims4 - no colour wheel :'(
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited May 2019
    Good conversation starter.

I started playing The Sims in 2004, after a friend of mine introduced it to me. I didn't get too many expansion packs, but knew all of them through my friend and my spoiled cousin. I think I was kind of scared of the game. Lol. The prank calls! :scream: All the creepy music and sound effects were too much, BUT the build and buy mode piano music was perfection! I wasn't really any good with decorating, despite the MASSIVE amount of content.

I think the next game I played in The Sims franchise was Sims Bustin' Out! My cousin and I rocked that one. It was super fun.

The Sims 2 has a special place in my heart and it is my favorite of the games. I didn't have a whole lot of the games but I started collecting content, I think, when sims 3 was already out and same story with experiencing them all through my cousin who owned EVERYTHING. This is the point that I really loved just building things. I think I was way more into the exterior of the homes than the indoors. I really wanted the Kitchen stuff pack, but never got it. :'( Mansion and Garden Stuff was my fave! :heart: The gameplay, in my opinion, was the absolute best of all the games. Nothing compares with that animation.

I was very reluctant to ever switch to 3 because the one thing that I thought was above and beyond was the sims faces. CAS was never appealing in sims 2. Tweaking any of the features made the sims ugly and I didn't try CC. I was intrigued by CASt, but it wasn't necessary to me (different story, now!) Anyway, I finally got Sims 3 in 2011, but only because my brother messed up the computer I was using sims 2 on at the time and I lost all my builds!!! :anguished: My first sim family were super successful. The woman was at the top of the investigator profession and the guy became the leader of the free world. He was so charismatic, he was friends with the entire town! The home I built was horrible. Now I know why other homes would glitch out because I had the "moveobjects on" cheat activated too much. Our computer got messed again and I hadn't played the game in maybe a year? In November 2012, right after my birthday, I became a member of the community. I had my brand new laptop of which I still play the game on to this day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top