Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

***Decided not to share the very short day. Not much happened until the next day so I guess this would signal a bit of a transition. Anyway, time for Ava's life to start changing for the worse.

Ava Prequel Update

yXMGJN3.jpg?1
    A few months had passed and it was now early fall. Ava hadn't heard from Adam or her uncle John since moving to Sunset Valley. This morning, Ava made a quick salad for breakfast. She'd been slacking on learning how to cook and just didn't seem to have much time to learn. Ava sat down at her little kitchen table and ate.

SCuQEN0.jpg?1
    Ava's lemon tree was finally ready to be harvested and she was pretty happy about that. I'm glad I got to harvest it before the freeze comes in, she thought. After tending the garden, Ava sold a bit of her produce for money.

LtsrDJV.jpg?1
    Ava decided to see if she could learn anything by watching TV. She decided to watch Molly French's cooking show on the local channel and she really enjoyed it.

KQh2d4c.jpg?1
    While Ava was watching TV, a man with torn and dirty clothing walked up to her door. The man went up to the door and knocked, hoping not to scare the inhabitant inside. "Who could that be?" Ava wondered out loud as she walked to the door. When she saw who was at the door, she was shocked.

AJUrgRn.jpg?1
    "Hello, sis," the man said as Ava's face broke out into a wide grin. "Adam! My Watcher, it's been so long," Ava told him as she hugged him. "I know," Adam sighed. "I've got so much to tell you Ava and it isn't good news." Ava then noticed Adam's ragged appearance. "What in the plum happened to you?" she asked. Adam shook his head, "I'd rather not linger outside much longer. Let's go inside and I'll explain."

rpGshkg.jpg?1
    Ava led her brother over to the couch and told him to sit. "So what happened to you?" Ava asked. Adam seemed a bit frightened and not quite his normal self. "You wouldn't believe what I went through to get here," he told her. "Why, where have you been?" Adam didn't know where to begin but he decided Ava needed to know everything he knew. "When I left home at 17, I didn't have anywhere to go at all. I headed over to Uncle John's house and he let me hide in his basement for awhile, as you already know. Once we hit our 18th birthday, I decided to flee the area and try to make a new life for myself. I had heard that you had escaped marrying that rich guy from John and I was relieved to hear it."

WBNGlCD.jpg?1
    "One day, I was taking a walk in Bridgeport and saw that my phone was ringing. When I looked, I saw that it was you but when I tried to answer, some men jumped me and knocked me out. When I woke up, I was trapped in some kind of basement cell and Mom and Dad where there. They told me that they had finally caught me and that they'd get you as well. I couldn't do anything to change the situation and was stuck in that cell for months. I knew that I needed to get out of there and so I hatched a plan. I faked having a medical issue and when the guard came in, I knocked him out and escaped. I tried to go to uncle John's but when I got there, his house was on fire. I hope he got out but I'm not sure if he is even alive or not." Ava listened to everything her brother had just told her in total shock. "My Watcher," she said with tears in her eyes. "You've been through so much." Adam nodded his head. "I know, but I had to come and make sure you are okay." Ava wiped away her tears as she looked at him. "We'll figure this out in a bit but you need to look like you again," she told him.

9xiAh6k.jpg?1
    "Do I have to get my hair cut?" Adam asked his sister. "Yes, you do. I'm not doing anything until you look like you are supposed to," she told him. Adam sat down in the chair as Ava walked behind him. "Fine, have it your way," he said with a grumpy look on his face. Ava grabbed her scissors and began to cut his hair.

sQEfiYj.jpg?1
    "Much better," Ava told him as she walked away. "We are wasting time here, Ava," Adam said to her. "We've got to leave Sunset Valley. We aren't safe from Mom and Dad at all." Ava shook her head, "I'm not going anywhere, Adam. Sunset Valley is my home now and I've got friends here that won't let Mom and Dad do anything. Not even Robert will be able to do anything," Ava told him. Adam rolled his eyes. His sister had always been stubborn. She was also the one who stood up to their parents as Adam was a bit of a shy kid. "Alright, fine. Once I get some clean clothes, we got to figure something out."

***Alright, this is just part of the day. The big change will happen in the second part of this update which I'll post later.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Advarius tended to his bees:
    Screenshot-5579.jpg
    Screenshot-5582.jpg
    Rachel was busy tuning up her car in the new car-port that I built at Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-5596.jpg
    Advarius had finished tending to the bees and started planting some new raspberry bushes:
    Screenshot-5629.jpg
    In the morning, Blair took her daughters over to Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-5665.jpg
    When they got there, The three fairy sisters played a sports game:
    Screenshot-5674.jpg
    Screenshot-5675.jpg
    Upstairs, Iris and Drake were in their Beach Heart bedroom. Iris had helped Drake choose a new everyday outfit. 'Looking good, Drake!' Iris said, smiling. 'Thank you, Iris! I love it!' Drake said, giving his sister a hug:
    Screenshot-5689.jpg
    'You're welcome, bro!' Iris said, cheerfully. Drake got changed back into his usual clothing. Iris gave him a big hug:
    Screenshot-5706.jpg
    'I love you, bro!' Iris said, smiling. 'I love you too, sis!' Drake said, happily.

Bonus Pic!
    Screenshot-5691.jpg
    I couldn't resist. I'm using the Cutie Pie pose pack by spladoum.

This one's quite short.

@Brandontaylor.
    It's good that Adam managed to escape. Adam and Ava's parents must be quite evil for them to subject their children to such horror. Great update!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2019
    @CravenLestat

I have got those doubles from photo booth as well,
    I was surprised they got four different one this time.

@king_of_simcity7

It does rain a lot during the summer in game but I like
    the effects of it hehe.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Several of Shanda's roommates chose to spend the rest of Leisure Day in or around the pool.
    ACDWFkS.jpg

Edwin grabbed a coconut drink from somewhere - it looked like he found it on a chair, but that isn't possible! (Also, he urgently needs a bath!)
    ZvqSwqO.jpg

When Shanda felt hungry, she prepared lemon cobbler and leveled up in cooking.
    cwiAJQt.jpg

OSVT4qj.jpg

Edwin's sister Florence gave him an angry look for being spoiling everyone's dinner by being smelly.
    5PtaJ8Q.jpg

Molly Makeover had to hold her nose
    HPlWiqf.jpg

But Edwin gave the camera this innocent look, as if he had no idea what they were complaining about.
    JJKJHxh.jpg

Soon after this he passed out on the kitchen floor - he was not only smelly, he was also very sleepy. It seems roommates are always terrible at taking care of their own needs, whether at University or not!
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Matthew Lowell went off to prom. He won the title of Prom King! His sisters will be teens soon and I sent him off to Smuggsworth Prep School. I might send the other two to Boarding School as well. <3
    Here's Matthew going off to prom!
    46849504935_de31c7fa8c_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    ...So after accidentally posting my update on the wrong thread, I'll post it again here :lol:
    So I've been playing when I can (In between studies) and haven't take screenshots of everything so here's the update. I'll be doing feedback later :)

Gavin and Coco aged into young adults so they said goodbye to Gavin's parents and moved to Strangetown.
    Screenshot-223.jpg
    Screenshot-229.jpg
    Screenshot-230.jpg
    Here's some screenshots of Coco and Gavin working on their skills:
    Screenshot-235.jpg
    Screenshot-232.jpg
    Coco is a self-employed artist and Gavin is in the scientist career. A few weeks in and Gavin experimented with seeds and made a forbidden fruit which he planted.
    Screenshot-250.jpg
    Screenshot-251.jpg
    Screenshot-267.jpg
    Screenshot-268.jpg
    At the same time Coco found out that she was pregnant!
    Screenshot-289.jpg
    She had triplets- One boy and two girls :)
    Here's some of Coco's paintings, she definitely has a style:
    Screenshot-248.jpg
    Screenshot-238.jpg
    Screenshot-257.jpg
    Screenshot-262.jpg
    Here's the kiddo's as toddlers:
    Screenshot-317.jpg
    Here's Bailey
    Screenshot-318.jpg
    Bud
    Screenshot-320.jpg
    Katy
    Screenshot-323.jpg
    And Trevor.

Apologies for the long post.
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    I've been working on two new houses for Storybrook. The first, Berkshire House, is nearly done.

Xwk4bNh.jpg
    xeMxOPZ.jpg
    WgUKzfh.jpg
    fOcNMiK.jpg
    4R12IUe.jpg
    MzjeWGg.jpg
    N6L96L3.jpg
    R63VTWN.jpg
    19ojg9W.jpg
    CpTUTmT.jpg
    K23CSTu.jpg
    sTkqWjK.jpg
    QZwIDdX.jpg
    7dpUhRs.jpg
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    The second has proven itself infinitely more challenging! I've worked on it on-and-off for about a year with no end in sight. I haven't done ANYTHING on the upper two floors.

tMPfoWs.jpg
    0HAycHq.jpg
    jzvYw0s.jpg
    2OZOEX8.jpg
    K90CrWF.jpg
    dNHHqIA.jpg
    Dan7DQV.jpg
    8YiUIDe.jpg
    lMYy24A.jpg
    xIdpeBP.jpg
    OHUEWJU.jpg
    7HKFoqh.jpg

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

Page 3450, continued

@GraceyManor Lol, it really did. The mess gets worse the longer they wait.
    She's doing pretty well with gardening.
    They sure do.
    Thanks for the comments!
    He really is, lol
    Garen is so cute!
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Great story tease! I'll check the thread out as soon as I can.
    You're welcome.
    Awesome theme music!

@Keiomestre You're welcome.

@bekkasan Lol, I know. RL the house would be a swimming pool. :D
    It's going to get kind of rough for Ava.
    Looks like Dwight and Lorelei are having fun.

@coco Yep, just about time for a new one or maybe even a dishwasher.
    She sure can. Keeps her fun and social bar up as well.
    Lol, I know. Took her a bit to clean that up.

@Karritz Thanks, I really did. Going to watch at least 3 and 4 over the weekend.

@Steamvarius It sure does, lol

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Lol at Donal's pics.
    Sierra looks like she's having a hard time with the machine.
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Great job on Nora!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile: Hope that you enjoy the next part of the story :smile:

Got back from work early tonight. I had done a bit of writing while I was bored at work by commenting on one of my Facebook pictures which are set to private so I can copy and paste the text over at another time. I like to write when the ideas are fresh so I do not miss anything out. I also have the screenshots ready for future updates which I can share throughout next week as I have a few days off.

Also I might have a promotional video planned and I have a certain two Sims who will appear in it :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @RodJohn Brilliant build :smile: Good work on the inside as well :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2019
    Thank you @Brandontaylor She is so adorable and shy and innocent,have not made that in a while.

nBQ3GPO.png

Like a wittle lamb :blush:

@PalmArrow Edwin+Soap = Now!!!! :s
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Love the scenery pictures. Beautiful!
    lol at the funny shots of Donal and Sierra from the booth.

@CravenLestat She is very cute! I like the denim pattern on the jacket!
    ::cough::cough::nag::nag::taps fingers on desk::looks wistfully for patterns:::sighs:::not there yet:::waits patiently::big sigh:::

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks, yes they are!

@Brandontaylor Oh wow! What an update surprise for us. Poor Adam, he looks shell shocked and glad he was able to escape. I do normally like long hair on guys, but, I didn't like that look. :) Ava did a good job cutting it. I do hope that Uncle John made it too!

@PalmArrow You are very patient Sim creator! I'd have gone into MC and fixed his stinky self. lol
    Shanda looks very proud of her food dish!

@HillyBeth Congrats to Matthew.

@FabBunny Love the pics of the family. The kids are adorable!
    wow...those are strange paintings!

@RodJohn Long time no see! Hi! That is a gorgeous house!
    Both homes are gorgeous!
  • Options
    Another update:
    The twins have aged up to teenagers! I think, because of the hairstyle I picked for her, that Cassidy looks like Molly Ringwald from her 'The Breakfast Club days. What do you guys think?
    Cassidy Lowell:
    47714888152_aef37c34b4_o.jpg
    Parker Lowell:
    40801154963_e2bd063dda_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @bekkasan Actually just made that shiny denim as a way to give texture to EAs default rubbery nylon

EA default

vqZSg54.png

My texture added *Can change color too*

xPSRC44.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Its a very natural look for the denim. Some look way off base. Yep, I'm glad you fix it so yours are colorable.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @HillyBeth Give Cassidy this hair from the sims 3 store...it is the ultimate Molly Ringwald test.She will look super cute in it.

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:23628&categoryId=&scategoryId=11994&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0

Go take a pic of her in that hair with some adorable 80s outfit :love: I wanna see

@bekkasan Working on it before you send your Disney Thugs.Do you know how long it takes to make people forget you got beat up by Mikey Mouse and The girl from Lilo and Stitch :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @CravenLestat :open_mouth: Do you have a link to your jean pattern there??
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I am so sorry for not being as active with feedback as all of you are.
    I'm just in a bleh mood.Plus been busy reworking my haunted mansion story and creating sims.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @emorrill not yet but....do have a new pic of my plant...I think it is on roids :#

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options

@CravenLestat ::snicker:: hurry or I might have to send over Tweety!

46978455584_4963df25e9_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Here is the denim texture...just put the cursor to any color you want on wheel and brighten darken to your jean color taste.Even pink :love:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9306545

@emorrill Look up,or I will kick you in the shins

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @HillyBeth Give Cassidy this hair from the sims 3 store...it is the ultimate Molly Ringwald test.She will look super cute in it.

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:23628&categoryId=&scategoryId=11994&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0

Go take a pic of her in that hair with some adorable 80s outfit :love: I wanna see

@bekkasan Working on it before you send your Disney Thugs.Do you know how long it takes to make people forget you got beat up by Mikey Mouse and The girl from Lilo and Stitch :(

Even if I wanted to give her this hair, I only have 15 points.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Here is the link to my studio for my Summer Patterns from the video...Bekkasan and Meerkattime beat me up and made me post them.Honestly appologize just got busy and forgot am sawwy.

All patterns are here with pics so you know what is what.Pattern Links Below

https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/CravenLestat/mystudio

The video was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxUMlHoS-OM

Thank you again Bekkasan and Meerkattime for keeping my head on track. :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @HillyBeth I will buy you it, what is your store name.Gimmie a few minutes after that gotta go put more money on my account wont be long

EDit: Ready to go Just put money on my account :p what is your store name will even surprise you with a cute outfit or two with the hair :o

Ok will check back hillybeth I have to do my dailies in another game,I messaged you leave you store name
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top