Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Easter Mafia! NIGHT ... i don't know anymore :( (ENDS AT 11AM BST)

Comments

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If I do get lynched, all the people who didn't try to save me by voting someone else is suspicious. XD

I mean, it's one vote

It's one vote but if other people vote for others with one vote for each person, I would still hold the longest and will get lynched, soooo. We need to form a wagon at least to save me. 🙆‍♀️
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Also, Mouse, you probably wanna take off that vote off me cuz you don't want to lose me on Day 1. And if no one votes, then I will hold the longest vote and get lynched. 🤷‍♀️ And we don't want that.

Oh great. Now I don’t know if your trying to brain wash me or if your an important good guy😒
    What does everybody else think?

I can guarantee you 100% people are gonna say to take out that vote. XD Cuz town isn't gonna be happy with you if I get lynched on day 1. LOL.

I recommend you voting for someone who is quiet as they won't contribute much anyways (as this will make them harder to read in the future days which is gonna be problematic for town) compared to me.

I always get a little wary when you say stuff like this. (I think that's probably why I always think you're scum day 1, haha)

Who do you think is the baddie?
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    But in any case, I'd rather keep DeKay around since she can be helpful to town when she's good

Agreed.

Bubbz, are you a baddie? My Day 1 instincts are telling me that you are.

No
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Honestly, i have a feeling Dekay is telling the truth. Unvote Dekay Vote City
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Mouse v DeKay
    DeKay v Charlie
    Icey v Plumbob
    Plumbob v Slayer
    Mouse v City

Charlie - DeKay,
    Slayer - Plumbob,
    City - Mouse,

Currently, Charlie will be lynched. Day ends in 10 hours.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I didn’t realize day had started. My computer is acting weird. Anyway I read back and I think I’m going to vote: slayer. They seem suspicious to me right now.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I didn’t realize day had started. My computer is acting weird. Anyway I read back and I think I’m going to vote: slayer. They seem suspicious to me right now.

Is this a gut feeling or what? Cuz I don't think Slayer has said anything when day started?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why City? You need to give reasons unlike last time where you just vote and go.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Mouse v DeKay
    DeKay v Charlie
    Icey v Plumbob
    Plumbob v Slayer
    Mouse v City
    Charlie v Slayer

Charlie - DeKay,
    Slayer - Plumbob, Charlie,
    City - Mouse,

Currently, Slayer will be lynched. Day ends in 9 hours and 37 minutes.

eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Has City spoken yet?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Okay, sorry I didn't bold my vote last time. Day isn't over quite yet though, so my vote is for icmnfrsh. Also, if you go back and check, I did edit my last post so that my vote is bolded now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Okay, sorry I didn't bold my vote last time. Day isn't over quite yet though, so my vote is for icmnfrsh. Also, if you go back and check, I did edit my last post so that my vote is bolded now.

Okay, just remember that in Mafia games, you cannot edit your posts no matter what as people can cheat this way. If you make a mistake, just quote it in a new post.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Has City spoken yet?

Ya, she said what I said always makes her think I'm scum on Day 1.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Okay, just remember that in Mafia games, you cannot edit your posts no matter what as people can cheat this way. If you make a mistake, just quote it in a new post.

Gotcha. Sorry about any confusion.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I just go with a gut feeling at Day 1. He/she’s not gonna get out. He’d need 3 votes for that and I have a feeling she’s not gonna get it.
  • Options

I just go with a gut feeling at Day 1. He/she’s not gonna get out. He’d need 3 votes for that and I have a feeling she’s not gonna get it.

What do you think of Charlie bandwagoning on that Slayer vote?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Mouse v DeKay
    DeKay v Charlie
    Icey v Plumbob
    Plumbob v Slayer
    Mouse v City
    Charlie v Slayer
    Nerd v Icey

Charlie - DeKay,
    Slayer - Plumbob, Charlie,
    City - Mouse,
    Icey- Nerd,

Currently, Slayer will be lynched. Day ends in 9 hours and 8 minutes.

eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

That’s a bit unvalid. You should back it up with da evidence.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Bubbz what are your thoughts at the moment?
  • Options
    There isn't really much in the way of evidence on day 1

If Slayer isn't going to show up, I might as well

Vote: Slayer
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    @Slayer_Rose We still have about 7 hours until the first day ends. Do you have anything to add to the discussion?

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @TheRoseHorse and @icmnfrsh I did have that in mind when I said that. I just have zero idea who to vote for since nobody seems suspicious to me yet. Thanks for the heads up though. But I think I changed my mind... my vote is for icmnfrsh.

Also, don't edit your posts as we can't tell what you said before. I can see through a quoted post that all you did was Bold something, but don't edit your posts in the future.

Will read back as soon as I can.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    So I think that based on the fact that not many have talked, we should get a quiet one lynched. Going back through now to see who hasn't said anything.
  • Options
    So unless I missed something, Gameplay hasn't said anything and Slayer said happy birthday to Plumbob and they can't wait to start. I think I'm going to have to vote Gameplay because Slayer is new and I personally believe that they should be given at least a day. That might just be me though.
  • Options

Sounds a bit weirdish/don’t really know yet
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Sounds a bit weirdish/don’t really know yet

Sorry I meant your thoughts about Day 1 in general :)
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Hi...
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating