Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Easter Mafia! NIGHT ... i don't know anymore :( (ENDS AT 11AM BST)

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Hi...

Hi, thoughts?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Kind of wish Gameplay said something more than hi, especially since day is about to end in 4 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited April 2019
    Mouse v DeKay
    DeKay v Charlie
    Icey v Plumbob
    Plumbob v Slayer
    Mouse v City
    Charlie v Slayer
    Icey v Slayer
    Rose v Gameplay

Charlie - DeKay,
    Slayer - Plumbob, Charlie, Icey,
    City - Mouse,
    Gameplay - Rose,

Currently, Slayer will be lynched. Day ends in 2 hours and 59 minutes.

I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Hi...

Hi, thoughts?

I Well rwad bsck in a fe2w
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Day ends in 2 hours.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Honestly, i have a feeling Dekay is telling the truth. Unvote Dekay Vote City

Why City? You need to give reasons unlike last time where you just vote and go.

I just go with a gut feeling at Day 1. He/she’s not gonna get out. He’d need 3 votes for that and I have a feeling she’s not gonna get it.

What do you think of Charlie bandwagoning on that Slayer vote?

That always can be suspicious, but you never can tell on Day 1. I’ll be keeping an eye on her
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Despite her weird vote I think Mouse is townish. DeKay seems town for now. I'm not sure about everyone else yet, I'm still reading back.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I just go with a gut feeling at Day 1. He/she’s not gonna get out. He’d need 3 votes for that and I have a feeling she’s not gonna get it.

That always can be suspicious, but you never can tell on Day 1. I’ll be keeping an eye on her

I agree that it seems weird but Charlie does that sometimes as town. More as mafia too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Day ends in 9 minutes.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

I agree that it seems weird but Charlie does that sometimes as town. More as mafia too.

Yes, she does. But she seems to panic more as mafia tho. Or maybe she's not panicking her cuz she has 2 other mafia buddies, if she is mafia?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I think I need to keep my eye on Rose too. She seems kinda different here. Like almost too calm. She's usually a bit more clueless on Day 1 as town. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Submarine wrote: »
    Day ends in 9 minutes.

I feel bad for Slayer, I know I was the first vote on them but I was hoping they'd at least say something today otherwise I wouldn't have voted for them, I don't like voting new players, but she's the only one who hasn't spoken and no one else to me seems suspicious, so I guess it's only fair. I just hope we're not losing a town player >.<
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I voted slayer because of inactivity, Dekay.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Sorry I wasn’t here guys. I had a huge exam.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Day ends in 9 minutes.

I feel bad for Slayer, I know I was the first vote on them but I was hoping they'd at least say something today otherwise I wouldn't have voted for them, I don't like voting new players, but she's the only one who hasn't spoken and no one else to me seems suspicious, so I guess it's only fair. I just hope we're not losing a town player >.<

Since no one is backing her up one bit, I think she might be town. But we'll see. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Day ends in 9 minutes.

Since no one is backing her up one bit, I think she might be town. But we'll see. 😅

Fair point as scums tend to be more defensive
    Oh hamburgers!
    Mouse v DeKay
    DeKay v Charlie
    Icey v Plumbob
    Plumbob v Slayer
    Mouse v City
    Charlie v Slayer
    Icey v Slayer
    Rose v Gameplay

Charlie - DeKay,
    Slayer - Plumbob, Charlie, Icey,
    City - Mouse,
    Gameplay - Rose,

The townies all gathered around to crack Slayer, and when it was revealed that Slayer was a bad egg, everyone was in shock.

Slayer was one of The Bad Eggs, a Mafia Goon.

"That's Cracking!" some exclaimed, in excitement. They were one step closer to cracking the case.

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS. NIGHT ENDS IN 12 HOURS AT 11AM BST.

85325947.jpg

eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Wow! XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    At least we didn’t kill off a new player for nothing. I typically feel bad for new players if they get mafia roles because if they are new they are going to be a little more suspicious than normal.
    At least we didn’t kill off a new player for nothing. I typically feel bad for new players if they get mafia roles because if they are new they are going to be a little more suspicious than normal.

Not really. I feel like collectively, the community here tends to cut some slack on new players. XD I have seen a lot of new players getting away with mafia roles, to be honest.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Not really. I feel like collectively, the community here tends to cut some slack on new players. XD I have seen a lot of new players getting away with mafia roles, to be honest.

Yeah, I agree. New players tend to live past day 1 and night 1 to give them a chance. But it's too bad Slayer never bothered to post
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    LN_448226_BP_11.jpg

Everyone woke up in the morning to find a cracked Lindt Egg.

City, a Lindt Egg, has been killed. They were a Vanilla Townie.

Get eggcited! It's now day 2, it will end in 24 hours! (11AM BST.)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

@citysimmer would you like afterlife?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Can you PM me roles please?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Looking back, I feel like Bubbz is probably not Slayer's mafia buddy as she seemed kinda indifferent about the votes piling on Slayer.

Most of the others seemed kinda indifferent too so I guess maybe one or both mafias were bussing Slayer since they're inactive and also a mafia goon (no powers).
    FwDXXd5.gif