Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Easter Mafia! NIGHT ... i don't know anymore :( (ENDS AT 11AM BST)

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I just got back from a trip, so I won't be voting this time... is that okay?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    It's preferred that you vote because this is the town's only defense against the mafia. Imo, not voting is a bit suspicious as it seems like your trying to fly under the radar and not stand out, but as this is your first time, I think, I'll let it go for now, but just keep that in mind.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's preferred that you vote because this is the town's only defense against the mafia. Imo, not voting is a bit suspicious as it seems like your trying to fly under the radar and not stand out, but as this is your first time, I think, I'll let it go for now, but just keep that in mind.

I agree. And we already know DeKay is a strong town player on this forum, but we're not yet sure of her alignment, so sometimes it's best to draw your own conclusions from how players act.

Vote: Plumbob

DIE SCUM
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    @TheRoseHorse and @icmnfrsh I did have that in mind when I said that. I just have zero idea who to vote for since nobody seems suspicious to me yet. Thanks for the heads up though. But I think I changed my mind... my vote is for icmnfrsh.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    TheRoseHorse and icmnfrsh I did have that in mind when I said that. I just have zero idea who to vote for since nobody seems suspicious to me yet. Thanks for the heads up though. But I think I changed my mind... my vote is for icmnfrsh.

You have to bold your vote in order for it to count.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Also, Mouse, you probably wanna take off that vote off me cuz you don't want to lose me on Day 1. And if no one votes, then I will hold the longest vote and get lynched. 🤷‍♀️ And we don't want that.

Oh great. Now I don’t know if your trying to brain wash me or if your an important good guy😒
    What does everybody else think?

I can guarantee you 100% people are gonna say to take out that vote. XD Cuz town isn't gonna be happy with you if I get lynched on day 1. LOL.

I recommend you voting for someone who is quiet as they won't contribute much anyways (as this will make them harder to read in the future days which is gonna be problematic for town) compared to me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I agree. And we already know DeKay is a strong town player on this forum, but we're not yet sure of her alignment, so sometimes it's best to draw your own conclusions from how players act.

Vote: Plumbob

DIE SCUM

Is this quick random vote scum Icey talking or town Icey? 🤔 Cuz I know you like to rando vote early when you're scum.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It's town me. And it's just a joke. But I do want to hear from everyone within the day
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    It's town me. And it's just a joke. But I do want to hear from everyone within the day

Hmm, okay. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    And I honestly don't remember how many times I've done this as town and scum. I just think it's an amusing thing to do :D

• Options
    And I honestly don't remember how many times I've done this as town and scum. I just think it's an amusing thing to do :D

I don't know. But from my experience, you tend to do it more when you're scum. When you're town, you wait for more people to come on first.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Interesting. Well, at least my vote on Plumbob has sparked some discussion right now

• Options
    Interesting. Well, at least my vote on Plumbob has sparked some discussion right now

Hehe, wait till he comes on. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Thanks for that vote :joy:

So far the players that have the most to talk about are Dekay, Mouse, Icey and Nerd I’d say

I understand why Dekay told Mouse not to vote for her, she obviously could be mafia but we have no way to know as of yet, so for now it’s best to assume that she’s town because she’s too good of a player to lose this early.

Nerd outright saying she won’t vote today seems a little suspicious as she easily could vote now that her trips over, perhaps she is just trying to lay low because she’s new and doesn’t entirely know what she’s doing, but for now I’ll let it slide.

Icey’s random vote on me could look suspicious, but I think it’s too early to know for sure. @icmnfrsh was that just a random vote, or was there a reason you voted for me?

That’s all I have to say at the moment, no one is being too fishy as of yet, but then again, not a lot has been said. If that’s the case, I’ll probably just end up voting for someone that hasn’t spoken, like Slayer, Bubbz, City, Charlie or Gameplay
  • Options
    No reason. Just a little bit of fun :D

I'd say Plumbob's response is pretty reasonable

Unvote

• Options
    If I do get lynched, all the people who didn't try to save me by voting someone else is suspicious. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If I do get lynched, all the people who didn't try to save me by voting someone else is suspicious. XD

I mean, it's one vote

• Options
    But in any case, I'd rather keep DeKay around since she can be helpful to town when she's good

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    But in any case, I'd rather keep DeKay around since she can be helpful to town when she's good

Agreed.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Vote Slayer

I'll unvote her if she talks, but I just wanna vote off an inactive player today
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Also, Mouse, you probably wanna take off that vote off me cuz you don't want to lose me on Day 1. And if no one votes, then I will hold the longest vote and get lynched. 🤷‍♀️ And we don't want that.

Oh great. Now I don’t know if your trying to brain wash me or if your an important good guy😒

I can guarantee you 100% people are gonna say to take out that vote. XD Cuz town isn't gonna be happy with you if I get lynched on day 1. LOL.

I recommend you voting for someone who is quiet as they won't contribute much anyways (as this will make them harder to read in the future days which is gonna be problematic for town) compared to me.

I always get a little wary when you say stuff like this. (I think that's probably why I always think you're scum day 1, haha)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I mean, it's one vote

It's one vote but if other people vote for others with one vote for each person, I would still hold the longest and will get lynched, soooo. We need to form a wagon at least to save me. 🙆‍♀️
    citysimmer wrote: »

I always get a little wary when you say stuff like this. (I think that's probably why I always think you're scum day 1, haha)

Who do you think is the baddie?
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Agreed.

Bubbz, are you a baddie? My Day 1 instincts are telling me that you are.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It's been 12 hours since day began. I was hoping more people would've spoken by now

• Options
    It's been 12 hours since day began. I was hoping more people would've spoken by now

Yeah, and you thought I was overreacting with one vote on me. XP
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, and you thought I was overreacting with one vote on me. XP

I'll count votes later. If not a lot of people speak up near the end of day, let's lynch someone who probably won't help town later on