Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least Favorite Game Pack?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Spa Day
    I never use it much. But why is the bowling pack not getting any notice?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2019
    Outdoor Retreat
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    But why is the bowling pack not getting any notice?

It's a stuff pack.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I would vote, but I could only choose vampires because it's the only one I own :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ThatssjustmeThatssjustme Posts: 16 Member
    StrangerVille
    Strangerville don’t really add to your everyday game play it’s kind of lame
  • Options
    silverdustsilverdust Posts: 34 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    Oof. Jungle Adventures is pointless, I don't think I've used it other than when it was released. So that's my answer.

You probably don't care but this is why I didn't choose the others! :D

StrangerVille is cool (slightly) but it's very close in ranking to Jungle Adventure... Not that it's bad, the others are just WAY cooler. (thread idea, Sims 4 Unpopular Opinions?)
    Parenthood is my favorite EVER, but only because I love kids in real life and in the Sims and family development is a big part of my game for me.
    I love the idea of Dine Out, but eating out takes SOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOONG... still love the restaurant feature! Only used that a few times, but y'know it's a cool possibility.
    Vampires is one of those things that are like .. ohhhh.. but then it's actually really cool?!
    While I don't use Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day that often, I like their items a lot (and I actually utilize the camping feature a lot. I like having my Sims do things and go out.)
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    I liked Outdoor Retreat the least. I actually got it free because Maxis couldn't fix something they told me they could and it was a sort of consolation gift. I do like the items that come with packs but somehow the whole thing usually comes across as vaguely disappointing. I enjoyed the game play in Strangerville beause it was a little change but the lack of being able to customize a town is still a big disappointment. There was so much there you couldn't change.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Spa Day
    This was hard because game packs are my favorite! I love them all!
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    The game packs are to me the hardest to choose. I have a definite favorite (Parenthood), but all of them have been pretty good. Spa Day was a weak theme for me, though it's super well executed, and I probably use it's BB objects more than any pack, especially in modern builds. Honestly I'd probably consider the BB objects in the pack alone to be strong enough to save it from the worst spot, and the rest is well done even if I rarely go to the spa.

Overall it's probably Outdoor Retreat, because the execution for it is least solid to me - it just needed a little bit more focus on the camping experience, and a little more to do while vacationing. I find my sims on camping trips often end up not really having a good time and I usually want to leave about half way through unless I really want to focus on the herbalism skill, which is cool, but most of my sims aren't really into it.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires just because it doesn't fit my gaming style. Anyway i've ended up buying it a few time ago cause i was and still am craving for new content. I've played a bit and i think it's really well done. It reminds me of The Vampire Diaries a lot, wich i loved watching. But i got tired of it cause i'm more of a realistic player. It at least made me learn how to disable packs in the game :smile:
    That being said, I've only considered the packs that I own: Vampires, Spa day and Parenthood. From these ones Parenthood is my absolute favorite, but Spa day is also great. I use BB items all the time, and the spa features either at the spa or at home.
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Vampires
    I just don't play Vampires. I thoght of making a Vampire save but I haven't done so as of yet.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    Outdoor retreat for me. Rarely do I send my sims camping and when I do, rarely is it for more than 2 days. Not much to do in my opinion.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I don't own Strangervile yet it seems to me to be an apology for "Get To Work" lacking so much like a world and so much more from the reviews people have on it. Though a story mode doesn't bother me. I don't know if I am going to eventually buy it or not. If there is going to be story mode make it optional to play the story mode or not. I mostly play vampires and aliens. I always have a wellness area in my builds. Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventure are just... meh. I don't send my sims on holiday too often so it really isn't too relevant for gameplay for me. Dine Out is ok but it's like going anywhere to eat with my sister. She'll invite you out somewhere and expect for you to pay for her ordering the most expensive things on the menu.

Even though I mostly plat vampires and aliens even Vampires lacked a lot. Forgotten Hollow is way too small Vlad is a good vampire but he far from being a good leader for the vampires. I normally use a household which is a Vlad replacer I downloaded which is much better than Vlad is. I only use Vlad when there are updates that disable the mods and I add everything back in slowly. Lilith's only fault is choosing Vlad (which is not of my doing I let the game match up NPCs. townies and premades of its own accord). She deserves better than Vlad.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Dine Out
    This was hard. I like all packs so I just picked the one I use least.