Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited March 2019
    Deleted, as it posted twice for some reason.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    February11 wrote: »

They've already got two kids, but good point, I might give them another couple to see what happens! :D

Lol, let me know what happens if you do it. Maybe it won’t show when they are kids, but will show up when they age up.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    I just learned that sims can read a book and paint a picture at the same time.

Oh my gosh! That’s super awesome! They can work on two things at once then!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    If sim with low bladder tries to intentionally fart, they will receive some unique embarrased moodlet that says like this 1J2rzwN.png very funny lol

My Sim did that! The bladder for Sim has to be all red

Strange Earnest has no bladder meter when he had that embarrasing moodlet since he is a vampire, I don't know what triggered it beside bladder meter though, or maybe he had dangerously low bladder meter few moments before he become a vampire, I guess that works too.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    KarinaD wrote: »
    My insane sim was just struck by lighting and she got a +3 Happy moodlet for it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q8PEAUlvgGPEiAfwBEUOfqWYLJ68eKPd/view?usp=sharing

I thought this was such a cute small detail for insane sims.

I'm actually playing with a Sim who has the Erratic Trait. I thought it wouldn't be fun, but then today, I discovered her standing in front of the dishwasher and having a lively discussion. Turns out, she was telling herself a story. :O LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member

What the heck is roBurky? :smiley:
    That's actually a mod a part of the Meaningful stories mod that rehaul the emotional buffs with Sims. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Found this out while I was playing the Grunt family uploaded by Maxis. Apparently ghosts that are poisoned can poison other Sims. I was so confused by what happened when I first loaded the game and Buzz passed out so suddenly. Thought he had low energy but nope. His ghost wife was in the queue and it just read 'passed out'. WEIRD. Thought he fainted or something from shock but later I noticed she belched and Buzz passed out again and was poisoned at that.

Only seemed to happened to him too. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    When Patchy the scarecrow (from Seasons) walks through my sim's house, he leaves a trail of straw that quickly disappears.
  • Options
    Sprinkles91Sprinkles91 Posts: 2 New Member
    hi! so i. new here to the for,s but the sims ive been playing for a little over 15 years! im just curious if anyone knows where regular building contests might be for the sims 4 pc? like is there a fourm for this? thanks!
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    KarinaD wrote: »
    My insane sim was just struck by lighting and she got a +3 Happy moodlet for it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q8PEAUlvgGPEiAfwBEUOfqWYLJ68eKPd/view?usp=sharing

I thought this was such a cute small detail for insane sims.

I'm actually playing with a Sim who has the Erratic Trait. I thought it wouldn't be fun, but then today, I discovered her standing in front of the dishwasher and having a lively discussion. Turns out, she was telling herself a story. :O LOL

Erratic Sims are so much fun. They can talk to themselves automatically or as an interaction. They can wake up with totally random moods. They do an odd "vampire reacting to the sunlight" animation randomly at times too.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    hi! so i. new here to the for,s but the sims ive been playing for a little over 15 years! im just curious if anyone knows where regular building contests might be for the sims 4 pc? like is there a fourm for this? thanks!

Hello @Sprinkles91 :) Welcome to the forums!
    This is a link to a thread that contains Sims 4 building challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread#latest
  • Options
    @LadyKyn

Ahhh... ok, thanks 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    edited March 2019
    Apparantly..,a teen with a good reputation can get a job offer...KywAhvI.jpg
    Not sure how she's supposed to balance her school work. I guess this isn't supposed to happen, but fun nonetheless. Oh well, she was going to join the gardening career, I suppose she can always "drop out" of school for work now :D:DlaQpyOm.jpg

Edit: I started the game today and it her job listing is gone😢Getting fired on the same day you got hired, darn
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    snowandbriarsnowandbriar Posts: 45 Member
    I thought the favorite drinks in the game were based on a sim's traits (like the ice-cream flavors), but I tested it multiple times and found out that it is really just randomized.

Also, if you have an argumentative and compassionate sim argue with another person, they will instantly regret it and want to apologize. i find that using parenthood traits and relationships makes the gameplay far more interesting. :)
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Heh, my teenager Sim got an energized moodlet during the day before Winterfest, as she is excited to open presents. Pretty neat.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    February11 wrote: »

2. There's a slider to change foot size in cas. I had no idea LOL

I didn't know that, either.
    I made a family called the Weirdo's just so I could make them really weird and have a laugh when I see them around town. I'm now off to give them all HUGE feet!
    EDIT - You can't make the kids feet bigger, just the adults.

Yeah I feel like you need to be posting a picture of this family hahaha!

I will later on when I'm playing :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    edited March 2019
    Okay, I didn't play the game with the Weirdo family in this afternoon, but meet Mr and Mrs Creepy! :D
    It's great when they show up in town!

2e0lqm9.png
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    Cats (and puppies too, I believe) sometimes crawl underneath sofas and beds and reappear on the other side! it's so, so adorable and easy to miss if you're not paying close attention.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    Also, literally just noticed this, there's a rock/zen garden in front of Torendi Tower in San Myshuno.

nd78JDK.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    scottfncscottfnc Posts: 7 New Member
    OK....Something I continue not to know. I may have missed it, but I have scanned every menu, I think. Where do you find perks...personal/business? Is there a hotkey? I must be missing something. I appreciate any help I can get. I have all expansions/packs.stuffs. New to the game, though.
  • Options
    scottfnc wrote: »
    OK....Something I continue not to know. I may have missed it, but I have scanned every menu, I think. Where do you find perks...personal/business? Is there a hotkey? I must be missing something. I appreciate any help I can get. I have all expansions/packs.stuffs. New to the game, though.

Business Perks are located on the Retail Menu which is right beside Needs I believe.

Traits are in the Simology Panel.

Reward Traits are I'm the Rewards Store which is in the Aspiration Menu.

Fame Perks and Quirks are also in the Simology Panel.
  • Options
    scottfncscottfnc Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Bearpal64 said:
    > scottfnc wrote: »
    >
    > OK....Something I continue not to know. I may have missed it, but I have scanned every menu, I think. Where do you find perks...personal/business? Is there a hotkey? I must be missing something. I appreciate any help I can get. I have all expansions/packs.stuffs. New to the game, though.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Business Perks are located on the Retail Menu which is right beside Needs I believe.
    >
    > Traits are in the Simology Panel.
    >
    > Reward Traits are I'm the Rewards Store which is in the Aspiration Menu.
    >
    > Fame Perks and Quirks are also in the Simology Panel.

Thank you so much. I was having an unbelievable time finding the perks.
  • Options
    simimpsimimp Posts: 94 Member
    I learned that a sim can use the Milton Word Processor computer while eating (they put the plate on the part that sticks out). Might just be a glitch or something, but it's still pretty useful!
    twas brillig, amirite?
  • Options
    I didn't know that with Cats and Dogs + Seasons when a large dog comes in from the rain and they shake and if Sims are nearby by they actually get wet and react!

I feel maybe I mentioned this before but I am not sure lol. 🐾💦
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Playing around in CAS I realize that if you use the random button with a selected style it'll randomize the sim for that style Example: Rocker, boho etc~

Same goes for the category section less you take the filters off. :wink:
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top