Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited March 2019
    I made her a toy that dispenses little bits of food, but she doesn't understand, I brought Fable in to maybe show her and now they are both just sitting next to it looking at me expectantly.

Hahaha. Such a cat behavior
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful I got a job so that I have money to buy my display tablet that I'm drawing on now. :blush:

I'm grateful that I live in a pretty safe community, have access to decent medical care (though province-wide there 's been some stuff going on), that I have access to a good education, and that I have friends and family that really care about me.
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    MY EYEEEEEEEE
    IT'S BLEEEDING
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    MY EYEEEEEEEE
    IT'S BLEEEDING

Did you poke it?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,617 Member
    edited March 2019
    I made her a toy that dispenses little bits of food, but she doesn't understand, I brought Fable in to maybe show her and now they are both just sitting next to it looking at me expectantly.

Cats don't understand these kinda things, man. You buy then a fancy toy, they are just still gonna play with the McDonald's paper bag.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Cats don't understand these kinda things, man. You buy then a fancy toy, they are just still gonna play with the McDonald's paper bag.

Yeah, clearly. I wouldn't spend money on a toy like that since even if they did play with it they'd grow bored within 5 minutes.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yeah, clearly. I wouldn't spend money on a toy like that since even if they did play with it they'd grow bored within 5 minutes.

You'd think after having more cats than me would make you learn that quicker. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    MY EYEEEEEEEE
    IT'S BLEEEDING

Did you poke it?

no :confounded:
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Are blinds for skylights a thing?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2019

You'd think after having more cats than me would make you learn that quicker. XD

I... didn't spend money on it? I made it out of like... a toilet paper roll and some string, it took maybe 90 seconds.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited March 2019
    Wow, you can even eat a big mac on buses here as long as you don't litter or leave a mess after you without getting fined >.<
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'd like to enter The void
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Are blinds for skylights a thing?

I feel like I've seen blinds or curtains of some sort for them, but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    My head frikking hurts and i am tired
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited March 2019

I... didn't spend money on it? I made it out of like... a toilet paper roll and some string, it took maybe 90 seconds.

Oh. XD Still, you put in some effort. LOL.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Wow, you can even eat a big mac on buses here as long as you don't litter or leave a mess after you without getting fined >.<

Yeah, I wouldn't go as far as that cuz for sure I am going to get told off or actually fined. Eating is kind a no no.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    When I see someone mention Travis Scott (the premade sim) on this forum I go "wait, the rapper?" for a second before I remember what website I'm on. And then sometimes I'm on youtube and I see a Travis Scott video in my recommend and I go "wait, the sim?" and I feel like that says a lot about me.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    When I see someone mention Travis Scott (the premade sim) on this forum I go "wait, the rapper?" for a second before I remember what website I'm on. And then sometimes I'm on youtube and I see a Travis Scott video in my recommend and I go "wait, the sim?" and I feel like that says a lot about me.

When i first heard there was a rapper called Travis Scott i was like "the sim?"
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Don't you hate it when your lungs get stuck between your ribs and you get sharp pain when you breath
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited March 2019
    nani wrote: »
    Don't you hate it when your lungs get stuck between your ribs and you get sharp pain when you breath

Can't say I know this feeling cuz my ribcage is pretty huge. 😂 But I do get sharp pains sometimes but it's more like there is an "air bubble" in my lungs and it kinda pokes it. Kinda like when you have those pokes in your stomach or liver. 😂 I don't know what you call those in English. Is it "stitches"?
    But we call it "wind". Haaha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sometimes i'm like: "I feel like going out with my friends"

But then im like: "What friends"
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    My dad has the balcony door open and he's not even smoking but the SCENT is still there and it's giving me such a headache

Smell is gone but my head still hurts pretty bad

It's been an hour. Head still hurts. help
    Post edited by LyricSimsz15 on
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    My dad has the balcony door open and he's not even smoking but the SCENT is still there and it's giving me such a headache

I hate it when people smoke near me.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Same. I love my dad but I'm kinda trying to not get cancer, thanks

My headache is still there but it's better. What's not helping is that every freaking website i go onto's background is burning my eyes and it's frustrating me to the point i wanna cry and i don't know how to turn down my screen brightness.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

My headache is still there but it's better. What's not helping is that every freaking website i go onto's background is burning my eyes and it's frustrating me to the point i wanna cry and i don't know how to turn down my screen brightness.

Well, i don't think the scent of smoke would cause serious damage... My dad smoked near me during all my childhood and i'm fine?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

My parents at least have the decency to step outside but some people will just do it sitting in a chair right next to you :tired_face:

Hope your headache gets better.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top