Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I only went to "school" for 1-2 years and did not have friends, in fact we stopped going because a kid would throw stuff at me and shoved my brother into a ditch and no one did anything about it.

But I wasn't even 10 yet, I imagine kids stop being so stupid sometime after that? I've heard the highschool here is horrid though so I hardly regret not going.

Yes, they stop being stupid after that. 😁😁

Last time I went to the park there I got rocks thrown at me by people I didn't know, I was at least 13
    People like throwing stuff at me, I guess.

Sounds like a bunch of hoodlums. 🙄 Also, though, even if you had friends, when kids behave like that, having friends won't protect you from their.... tomfoolery. Some kid made my brother sit on a pair of scissors. That kid literally ended up going to prison as an adult.

Ah, yeah. I knew someone like that, though he was "friends" with my brother for some years they don't talk anymore and last I heard his mom called the cops on him.

Luckily, not everyone was awful, Eyelash is still good friends with some, but I can't remember the last time I had a full conversation with them and I don't think they liked me too much.

I don't mind so much anymore.

I think you can change your username more than once, I've noticed at least one person do it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I only went to "school" for 1-2 years and did not have friends, in fact we stopped going because a kid would throw stuff at me and shoved my brother into a ditch and no one did anything about it.

But I wasn't even 10 yet, I imagine kids stop being so stupid sometime after that? I've heard the highschool here is horrid though so I hardly regret not going.

Last time I went to the park there I got rocks thrown at me by people I didn't know, I was at least 13

Sounds like a bunch of hoodlums. 🙄 Also, though, even if you had friends, when kids behave like that, having friends won't protect you from their.... tomfoolery. Some kid made my brother sit on a pair of scissors. That kid literally ended up going to prison as an adult.

Ah, yeah. I knew someone like that, though he was "friends" with my brother for some years they don't talk anymore and last I heard his mom called the cops on him.

Luckily, not everyone was awful, Eyelash is still good friends with some, but I can't remember the last time I had a full conversation with them and I don't think they liked me too much.

I think you can change your username more than once, I've noticed at least one person do it.

I think a long time ago, you can change it more than once but not anymore now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm panicking again lord
    I need a distraction before i have another panic attack hhghfghfg

Maybe i should try building something in Sims for once. Thought of maybe trying to recreate my apartment complex, just cause.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

eh, I bet if you waited long enough in between and/or went to a different guru. I can't imagine they have a list of who's changed their username.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

eh, I bet if you waited long enough in between and/or went to a different guru. I can't imagine they have a list of who's changed their username.

I don't know. Or it could be just part of the forum system that they can only change with a limit. 🤷‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    How do you make an anxiety trigger stop being an anxiety trigger without having it go away
    --
    I do have an idea for what i'd want my user to be but i feel odd having a name without my name in it (except for one exception) and idk how to put my name in it :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    How do you make an anxiety trigger stop being an anxiety trigger without having it go away
    --
    I do have an idea for what i'd want my user to be but i feel odd having a name without my name in it (except for one exception) and idk how to put my name in it :lol:

Maybe if you tell us, we can help you come up with ideas to include it?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful I got a job so that I have money to buy my display tablet that I'm drawing on now. :blush:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

That I have the luxury of being able to afford insurance and pay any copays and remainders when so many others in my country have been financially ruined by unexpected medical bills.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    --

Idea is "TheEnbySimmer"
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    YOU GUYS!!! There was this weird bump near my eyebrow and I kept picking and pulling at it and I just went into the bathroom and I'VE PULLED OFF HALF MY EYEBROW!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    --

Idea is "TheEnbySimmer"

I don't know if they could accept that tho. Some people on this forum are a bit too oversenstitive. 😂
    YOU GUYS!!! There was this weird bump near my eyebrow and I kept picking and pulling at it and I just went into the bathroom and I'VE PULLED OFF HALF MY EYEBROW!

WHAT.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

WHAT.

I PULLED OFF HALF MY EYEBROW. OMG 😂😂😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

WHAT.

How did you not even realize you're plucking the hair? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Is it dumb that i'm having a panic attack because i got reminded of something good
    But it's something i really miss and probably will never get back so seeing it made me upset

No. I get upset if I remember happy times that I can never get back, or a person who I’ll never see again.

Good to hear i'm not the only one...

I'm still kinda panicked but mostly annoyed with myself. I thought i was finally gonna be able to get over what happened but here i am.
    Though, i guess maybe it's not something i can completely get over. I've always been scared of becoming a toxic friend and it ended up happening. :/

You can’t just get over something that easily. You’re not toxic. I’ve dealt with someone toxic for years and you’re not in any way similar. Please don’t be annoyed with yourself.
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm grateful I got a job so that I have money to buy my display tablet that I'm drawing on now. :blush:

I’m grateful for the people who’ve been there for me, even when I’ve pushed them away.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    edited March 2019

WHAT.

Oh I did. I just didn't realize how much. Remember how you laughed at me when I told you I obsessively rub my eyebrows? Yeah... :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

WHAT.

Oh I did. I just didn't realize how much. Remember how you laughed at me when I told you I obsessively rub my eyebrows? Yeah... :#

😂😂 So, have you at least figured out what the bump was? Some kinda pimple?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

WHAT.

A broken hair, probably from the obsessive rubbing :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    --

Idea is "TheEnbySimmer"

I think the username would be fine, even if it's not accepted there's little harm in asking. And if you'd prefer people who you don't know to continue calling you Lyric you could just put it in your signature?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    --

Idea is "TheEnbySimmer"

I think the username would be fine, even if it's not accepted there's little harm in asking. And if you'd prefer people who you don't know to continue calling you Lyric you could just put it in your signature?

I might still end up calling you Lyric, we’ll have to see if my brain retains anything else.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Avalon likes attacking peoples feet. Not even when they are just walking around like Fable did. She'll do it in the middle of the night while you're asleep and actually use her... 24(?) claws. It hurts and for a time I was genuinely worried my Mom would take hr back to the shelter because of health stuff.

Luckily she seems to have won her over with snuggles, she's just not allowed to roam around the house at night like Fable and Vanguard.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    My other cat also love to jump on me when I'm laying down to attack my feet
    He also jump to grab any kind of strings, even if it's from you jogging, he will climb your legs. (Yes, it hurts)
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

WHAT.

A broken hair, probably from the obsessive rubbing :#

Oh. I'm sure the bump will go away.
    Avalon likes attacking peoples feet. Not even when they are just walking around like Fable did. She'll do it in the middle of the night while you're asleep and actually use her... 24(?) claws. It hurts and for a time I was genuinely worried my Mom would take hr back to the shelter because of health stuff.

Luckily she seems to have won her over with snuggles, she's just not allowed to roam around the house at night like Fable and Vanguard.

All cats do this. Cleo just wants me to fall all the time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I almost fainted. I would have collapsed if there wasn’t a door to hold onto 😖
  • Options
    I made her a toy that dispenses little bits of food, but she doesn't understand, I brought Fable in to maybe show her and now they are both just sitting next to it looking at me expectantly.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top