Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    SO i'm playing Sims 3 and my sim gave birth and when they got home, they straight up walked across the street to another house, then walked back to their house.
    I don't think you should be consuming alcohol right after birth.

Don't judge, parenting is hard.

Suppose so :lol:
    Although...
    N0s6N96.jpg
    why does the girl have red skin????
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    SO i'm playing Sims 3 and my sim gave birth and when they got home, they straight up walked across the street to another house, then walked back to their house.

Although...
    N0s6N96.jpg

Don't. judge.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited March 2019
    I've heard of The Arcana, mostly from Nani. I've not played it but the art and characters are really pretty.

Spoilers I think? I don't know how/when everything is told so better safe than sorry, I guess.
    She mentioned there is a plague, and a character, Julian, I think is a former plague doctor. That one is my favorite, even though he looks like he'd be a plum.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Although...
    N0s6N96.jpg

Don't. judge.

okay but he has some explaining to do :joy:
    I've heard of The Arcana, mostly from Nani. I've not played it but the art and characters are really pretty.

Spoilers I think? I don't know how/when everything is told so better safe than sorry, I guess.
    She mentioned there is a plague, and a character, Julian, I think is a former plague doctor. That one is my favorite, even though he looks like he'd be a plum.
    I thought Julian's mask looked like a plague doctor mask. TBH that made me even more interested. I have an odd fascination with plaque doctors. I don't know why. But it's why SCP-049 is my favorite SCP :joy:
    There's two facts. I have a fascination with plaque doctors and SCPs.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Although...
    N0s6N96.jpg

Everybody in the dang game has red skin.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Although...
    N0s6N96.jpg

Don't. judge.

okay but he has some explaining to do :joy:

I thought Julian's mask looked like a plague doctor mask. TBH that made me even more interested. I have an odd fascination with plaque doctors. I don't know why. But it's why SCP-049 is my favorite SCP :joy:
    There's two facts. I have a fascination with plaque doctors and SCPs.
    Yessss. I'm not really interested in SCPs (is that what you'd say?) that much, but Eyelash has shown me that one since I enjoy learning about the plague, and naturally I have a liking towards plague doctor characters. Bahaha.

I actually play one in D&D, I've played 7-ish sessions but I've really gotten attached to her :sweat_smile: She's a bit of a pretentious 🐸🐸🐸🐸 but it's really fun to roleplay
    unknown.png
  • Options
    why can i hear someone at the door?????? guys help it's 2:32 am i got caught up in writing this is how it ends
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Before I clap along, can someone please explain what feeling like a room without a roof feels like? Cuz it sounds kinda sad to me. Not something I'd clap along to because I'm happy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm still writing (it's almost done so gonna finish it before bed) and i wrote takeout instead of make out
    i'm tired
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Before I clap along, can someone please explain what feeling like a room without a roof feels like? Cuz it sounds kinda sad to me. Not something I'd clap along to because I'm happy.

I don't know. So much sun is miserable and I wouldn't want to get rained on.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019
    nani wrote: »
    I've been hearing about a game on Tumblr and i got curious so i decided to download it. So far i'm really enjoying it. Already have taken a liking to one of the characters. It also gave me an option to have my character go by they pronouns (and believe me, i'm a sucker for situations where i can go by my preferred pronouns :joy:)
    I'm also kind of wanting to draw the character i said i like. You know i've taken a liking to a character when i wanna draw them :lol:

What game is this and i didn't know you preferred they, noted

I didn’t know that either. I’ll need to remember that.

Cold, wet, massively ruins carpets.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I've been hearing about a game on Tumblr and i got curious so i decided to download it. So far i'm really enjoying it. Already have taken a liking to one of the characters. It also gave me an option to have my character go by they pronouns (and believe me, i'm a sucker for situations where i can go by my preferred pronouns :joy:)
    I'm also kind of wanting to draw the character i said i like. You know i've taken a liking to a character when i wanna draw them :lol:

Aww. Both of this made my day :blush:

--
    It's 3 AM and my uncle came out of his room so my line of logic was "if i stand really still, he won't notice i'm up"
    i think it worked
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

--
    It's 3 AM and my uncle came out of his room so my line of logic was "if i stand really still, he won't notice i'm up"
    i think it worked

I’ll try, but I can forget things quite quickly 😅

Unless your phone screen was really bright.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    why can i hear someone at the door?????? guys help it's 2:32 am i got caught up in writing this is how it ends
    I'm still writing (it's almost done so gonna finish it before bed) and i wrote takeout instead of make out
    i'm tired

--
    i think it worked

*cough cough https://www.uofmhealth.org/news/archive/201809/more-half-parents-sleep-deprived-teens-blame-electronics cough*

See that's what I'm saying. Pharrell lied to us, with his catchy melody and giant hat.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    i'm tired

--
    i think it worked

*cough cough https://www.uofmhealth.org/news/archive/201809/more-half-parents-sleep-deprived-teens-blame-electronics cough*

Uhm... yes, that's certainly why I'm up right now. But my dad works late and my mom hates leaving the house, I can't say I feel like I'm missing all that much.

Night time is nice.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited March 2019

Horrible if you live in Singapore cuz you're gonna die of heat exhaustion in the day and then when it rains, all your belongings are gonna be wet.
    i'm tired

--
    i think it worked

See that's what I'm saying. Pharrell lied to us, with his catchy melody and giant hat.

I hate that song anyways.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

That's a spoiler yeah, and HES NOT A PLUM he's a tortured character and i love him
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

That's a spoiler yeah, and HES NOT A PLUM he's a tortured character and i love him

He looks like the character who's bad end ends with you locked up in a dungeon "for your own safety".
    unknown.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

It's supposed mean "you're so happy you have no limits" but a room without a roof wouldn't be it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

He looks like the character who's bad end ends with you locked up in a dungeon "for your own safety".

That's- not true !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

--
    i think it worked

I’ll try, but I can forget things quite quickly 😅

Unless your phone screen was really bright.

I was on my computer but the light was off and i had it set to grayscale inverted color mode.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Do you guys ever have dreams about your sims
    Or just the sims in general

Well there was this one time i had a dream i took my sims camping so when i woke up i took them camping 😅
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Do you guys ever have dreams about your sims
    Or just the sims in general

Well there was this one time i had a dream i took my sims camping so when i woke up i took them camping 😅

I feel like i remember you mentioning this?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Horrible if you live in Singapore cuz you're gonna die of heat exhaustion in the day and then when it rains, all your belongings are gonna be wet.
    i'm tired

--
    i think it worked

I hate that song anyways.

Ooo, I'm so surprised. Dekay hates a popular song 🙄😂
    citysimmer wrote: »

It's supposed mean "you're so happy you have no limits" but a room without a roof wouldn't be it.

Huh. Well. That is certainly a choice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Is it dumb that i'm having a panic attack because i got reminded of something good
    But it's something i really miss and probably will never get back so seeing it made me upset
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top