Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Appears my wish about the tooth coming out will come soon. It's starting to come loose enough it's actually coming off my gums.

I'm just not looking forward to any potential pain or bleeding :confounded:

Eh, you'll be fine since you said there's no pain.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Appears my wish about the tooth coming out will come soon. It's starting to come loose enough it's actually coming off my gums.

I'm just not looking forward to any potential pain or bleeding :confounded:

Eh, you'll be fine since you said there's no pain.

There was no pain when i bit into the chicken bone and loosened it. Doesn't mean there will be no pain when it comes out. But i'm hoping for the best.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is a random one just for fun.

What color is your toothbrush? :D

Black and green with black bristles.

Black/grey/purple
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

I noticed that since that incident i've posted here a lot more often
    Like someone posts then i post then someone posts then i post again and it just
    i feel like it's getting on everyone's nerves
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

I didn't notice. And if you are, then... I don't think anyone minds, especially considering the goal is to post a lot and people care what you have to say.
    unknown.png

What?

I pretty much do that tho.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited March 2019

Dark blue and white with turquoise bristles.

Bow’s been offline for a week. Does anyone know if she’s okay?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    I accidentally put pineapple juice into my coffee instead of milk
    Ew ew ew ew ew

LluviaRain wrote: »

We don't know. She doesn't post much here tho.

https://streamable.com/mho28

Wow, this guy's voice tho!!! :O :O Especially at 1:45. My God. I think my soul left my body for a bit and came back.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Wow, this guy's voice tho!!! :O :O Especially at 1:45. My God. I think my soul left my body for a bit and came back.

i'm listening to it right now, what a voice !!

nani wrote: »

i'm listening to it right now, what a voice !!

Yesss. 😍😍 I wish my voice was that powerful and his speaking voice is like so gentle and soft at the end. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

White, blue, and green
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Oh my God, just now I was gonna take the lift (there's only 1 lift in that lobby) and the moment the door opened, this kid came out of nowhere from behind me and he ran into the lift and pressed something.

I thought maybe he was waiting for his mom or something and pressing the door opened, and before I went in, he ran out and I found out that he had pressed all the buttons for every level. And then the door closed.

Me:
    VA7XWrM.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Oh my God, just now I was gonna take the lift (there's only 1 lift in that lobby) and the moment the door opened, this kid came out of nowhere from behind me and he ran into the lift and pressed something.

I thought maybe he was waiting for his mom or something and pressing the door opened, and before I went in, he ran out and I found out that he had pressed all the buttons for every level. And then the door closed.

Me:
    VA7XWrM.gif

We’ve all met someone like that 😓

Me:
    VA7XWrM.gif

We’ve all met someone like that 😓

not me because i always take the stairs

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Blue with white bristle.

I have a tooth that is slowly rotting out - due to my teeth being crooked (the rotten one is behind two other teeth). All of this is because of my "wisdom teeth" that grew in... SIDEWAYS! To make matters worse, the wisdom teeth ALL grew in without piercing the skin, so I couldn't get them pulled without getting surgery.

All I can do is brush the teeth that I can, and just just let the others do what they do... :(
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I made my own skin brushes and tried it out here. I can't tell if it's obvious. I wanted it to look more painterly and textured but I think it just makes the skin looks more shiny. LOL.

And why does this look like it could be some kinda Sims game concept art...??? :P

fZG684B.jpg

Blue with white bristle.

I have a tooth that is slowly rotting out - due to my teeth being crooked (the rotten one is behind two other teeth). All of this is because of my "wisdom teeth" that grew in... SIDEWAYS! To make matters worse, the wisdom teeth ALL grew in without piercing the skin, so I couldn't get them pulled without getting surgery.

All I can do is brush the teeth that I can, and just just let the others do what they do... :(

Oh no, that sounds rough. 😕😕 I have sensitive gums and they're getting worse and worse ever since I went to get a filling the other time. 😂😂 I have like 3 holes. Oh gosh.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I made my own skin brushes and tried it out here. I can't tell if it's obvious. I wanted it to look more painterly and textured but I think it just makes the skin looks more shiny. LOL.

And why does this look like it could be some kinda Sims game concept art...??? :P

fZG684B.jpg

Blue with white bristle.

Oh no, that sounds rough. 😕😕 I have sensitive gums and they're getting worse and worse ever since I went to get a filling the other time. 😂😂 I have like 3 holes. Oh gosh.

My teeth used to be rather crowded (all bent in ways they shouldn’t) but luckily braces can fix that, so they now look a lot better.
    edited March 2019

fZG684B.jpg

Blue with white bristle.

My teeth used to be rather crowded (all bent in ways they shouldn’t) but luckily braces can fix that, so they now look a lot better.

My teeth are spaced out okay but they are just leaning inwards towards the center of my mouth which makes it weird. XD Like I have a V shaped jaw instead of a U shape.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I didn't notice. And if you are, then... I don't think anyone minds, especially considering the goal is to post a lot and people care what you have to say.

Aww, thanks

What?

I mean, before what happened i was almost never here and now I'm always here.
    My brain's default mode is thinking I'm annoying everyone so :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Aww, thanks

What?

Trust me, I’ve spent the entire day trying to convince myself that I’m not a disappointment and no one’s going to hurt me. You aren’t annoying anyone 🙂

Aww, thanks

What?

Trust me, I’ve spent the entire day trying to convince myself that I’m not a disappointment and no one’s going to hurt me. You aren’t annoying anyone 🙂

Thank you :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO CLOSE THE PART IF THE CAGE I OPEN TO GIVE MY HAMSTER HIS TREATS!!!

why am I like this? :bawling:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    WHY IS THERE
    🐱‍🐉
    AN EMOJI OF A CAT RIDING A CROCODILE
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ok, so I will admit I have made zero fur coats, but isn't 101 Dalmatians for kind of excessive for one coat? And why puppies specifically? Their coats look about the same, not softer or anything.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top