Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Savannah: -Smiles back- It's really nice to meet you too...Amelia and Onyx...!

Onyx: *Smiles* Just let us know if there's anything you need while you're here.

Amelia: Yeah. You're not the only guest here... so make yourself at home.

Savannah: "Oh! Cool!" I'm goin' to go sit down then..."

Savannah sits down in the nearest chair and begins to rub her head... she stops suddenly when her hand hits one of her horns

Savannah: -Gasps- "W-whats on my... head..."

Onyx: Horns. Are they... not supposed to be there? *Raises an eyebrow*

Savannah: -Stares at Onyx shocked for a moment- "Y-your joking r-right!!!"

Onyx: No. There are horns... Don't freak out, okay? *Managed a smile* I'm sure there's some kind of explanation for this...

Amelia: We're all a little different here, anyway. You'll fit right in. *Laughs a little*

Savannah: "Ok... but your sure their horns and not something else right?"

Onyx: They look like horns to me...

Amelia: They're definitely horns. *Nods*

Savannah: -Lets out a sigh- "Okay..."

Amelia: Can you tell me about where you come from? Maybe that will help us figure it out, if you can remember.

Savannah: "Well... last thing I remember is walking through the woods peacefully... that was a couple hours ago I believe then... I see this flashing light an' a ton of blood..." -sighs- "Thats all I know"

Amelia: A flashing light and blood? *Cringes* Well... that isn't detailed enough to figure out anything. *Sighs*

Onyx: I can't think of an explanation from that, either...

Savannah: "Well... I did see a lil' of what hit me... It obviously wasn't a creature from earth... It was pale with purple eyes, some horns like mine, and a tail..."

Amelia: A tail? Some kind of animal, then? Hmm... Well, I know I definitely haven't seen anything like that around here but... it wouldn't surprise me anymore...
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member

Savannah sits down in the nearest chair and begins to rub her head... she stops suddenly when her hand hits one of her horns

Onyx: No. There are horns... Don't freak out, okay? *Managed a smile* I'm sure there's some kind of explanation for this...

Amelia: We're all a little different here, anyway. You'll fit right in. *Laughs a little*

Amelia: Can you tell me about where you come from? Maybe that will help us figure it out, if you can remember.

Savannah: "Well... last thing I remember is walking through the woods peacefully... that was a couple hours ago I believe then... I see this flashing light an' a ton of blood..." -sighs- "Thats all I know"

Amelia: A flashing light and blood? *Cringes* Well... that isn't detailed enough to figure out anything. *Sighs*

Savannah: "Well... I did see a lil' of what hit me... It obviously wasn't a creature from earth... It was pale with purple eyes, some horns like mine, and a tail..."

Amelia: A tail? Some kind of animal, then? Hmm... Well, I know I definitely haven't seen anything like that around here but... it wouldn't surprise me anymore...

Savannah: "I'm not sure... I've seen a lot o' creatures in my days... nothing quite like that though..."
  • Options

Savannah: "I'm not sure... I've seen a lot o' creatures in my days... nothing quite like that though..."

Amelia: We should keep an eye out for it. If it was around here, it will be back, right?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    (Gonna revive this!)

*A short time later, on a new day...*

Amelia: *In the living room sitting on the couch, leaning against Onyx and barely awake*

Onyx: *Has an arm around her* It's so quiet this morning... I guess yesterday was pretty eventful though.

Amelia: Yeah... *Yawns* I like the quiet. Good for sleeping...

Onyx: But we just woke up. *Laughs a little*

---

Alexander: *Upstairs in the hall, awake but not sure what to do or where to go. His mind is racing with lots of thoughts*

Aurora: *Comes out of their room* Good morning, babe. *Heads straight downstairs after that to find something caffeinated*

Alexander: Good morning... *Smiles at her, then looks down the hall when he hears a door open*

Skylar: *Walks out of her and Orion's room, slowly but surely*

Orion: *Right behind her, carrying Orionis with him* I'm really glad you're allowed to walk again, but please be careful--

Skylar: I'm being careful. I'll be fine. *Smiles at him*

Alexander: *Smiles* Hey, guys! Glad to see you're up and moving again.

---

Macha: *Sound asleep, having a pleasant dream thanks to the dreamcatcher hanging over the bed*

Stella: *In her room and being lazy, awake but not getting up*

Hamlet: *Munching on a bag of hamster food... in human form*

Celeste: *Purrs* Good morning...

André: *Sleeping*

Jaci: (Just another day)

Macha: *Opens his eyes and smiles* Good morning...

Stella: *Sighs and turns to face André, smiling a little* (He's cute when he's sleeping...) *Reaches onto the nightstand and grabs her phone. Takes a picture of him* (There. Now I can look at his adorable squishy face any time I want.) *Grins*

Hamlet: *Looks over at Jaci, his cheeks stuffed full of hamster food. How does he manage to look so much like a hamster??*

---

*Orion and Skylar go into the living room*

Onyx: *Looks over at them* Hey. *Smiles, then sees Orionis* (...I want to hold him I want to hold him I WANT TO HOLD HIM)

Skylar: *Sits down on the other couch* Hey. *Smiles*

Orion: *Sits beside of her*

Orionis: *Looks over at Onyx and grins*

Onyx: (CUTECUTECUTE)

Celeste: *Snuggles up to him* Did you sleep well? Because i did...

André: *Clings to her in his sleep*

Jaci: *Can't help but smile* You're so cute...

Freddy: *Walks downstairs*

Macha: I slept great. *Still tired, he returns the snuggles* Better than I have in a long time...

Stella: *Smiles and cuddles up to him* (Adorable...) *Playing with his hair with one hand, she wraps her other arm around him and sighs* (I should probably get up and see how mom and Orionis are doing but... I don't wanna...)

Hamlet: Cute? *Laughs a little* I get that a lot. But mostly when I'm a hamster.

Alexander: *Heading downstairs too, he smiles when he sees Freddy* Good morning, Freddy. What's up?

Celeste: I think i haven't slept this good in my whole life...

André: *Smiles in his sleep... So squishy*

Jaci: I think you're cute in all your forms. *Smiles lovingly at him*

Freddy: Alexander! *Grins* I'm great! I slept with my dad!

Macha: That's great. *Smiles at her and brushes a strand of his wild, messy hair away from his face. The boy is a hot mess after sleeping* I'm glad the dreamcatcher helped you... I was worried maybe I'd just fail at that, too, and didn't make it right...

Stella: *Melts at his smile and kisses his cheek* (I can't believe he really wants me, of all the people he could have... I'm so lucky...) *Decides not to get up for now*

Hamlet: Really? *Blushes and smiles* But... I'm a really dangerous hamster, you know. Not cute. I'm terrifying. I could probably bite your finger off.

Alexander: *Beaming* I'm glad you're doing great. (And glad you got some time with your dad...) *Glances over at the others in the living room*

Onyx: *Now sitting by Skylar, of course he's made his way over to see the baby*

Skylar: *Hands Orionis to Onyx* I already know you want to hold him. Go ahead.

Onyx: *Lights up and smiles down at him* Hey, little guy!

Orionis: *Beaming at Onyx*

Orion: *Smiles as he watches them. Feeling relieved now that there's at least a little less burden on him with both Skylar and Orionis feeling better. He's exhausted from all the sleep he's lost taking care of them both*

Celeste: You didn't fail. *Smiles at him*

André: *Opens his eyes when she kisses his cheek* Hm...? *Still smiling*

Jaci: But you wouldn't bite my finger off, right?

Freddy: But now i want to play with you!

Macha: That's good to know. *Smiles and pulls her close*

Stella: *Beaming, she runs a hand through his hair again* Good morning...

Hamlet: No, not yours... but if anyone ever bothers you, let me know and I'll gnaw theirs off. Okay?

Alexander: You do? *Lights up* Okay! What do you want to play?
    Celeste: You know... Maybe the mucus isn't so bad....

André: *Smiles* Morning....

Jaci: Thanks, Hamlet... But i don't think anyone would dare messing with me *Laughs a little*

Freddy: *Seems thoughtful*

Macha: What? But... it's gross. *Laughs self-consciously* You don't have to lie about that...

Stella: Did you sleep well?

Hamlet: *Frowns and looks down* Yeah... not like anyone would do something to you... *Clenches his fists but then shakes his head* You're way tougher than me, anyway. I guess you'd handle it fine. *Manages to grin*

Alexander: *Waiting patiently for an answer*

Celeste: Trust me, I have no reason to lie.

JAci: Hey... *Frowns a little* We never know. I'd love to have you bite certain people's fingers... *Places a hand on his shoulder*

André: I don't know...

Freddy: Uh... We can travel again?

Macha: Then... how isn't it that bad?

Hamlet: *Sighs* Yeah. I'd love to bite some fingers, too. But... you're the one with fangs. *Smiles a little* My bark is worse than my bite, really.

Stella: *Frowns* You don't know? Okay... *Sits up, falling awkwardly silent* (What am I supposed to do now? I'm not used to all this boyfriend stuff... I have no idea what I'm doing!)

Alexander: Oh, that sounds fun! *Smiles* I'm up for it if you are?

Celeste: *Shrugs* If you don't know...

Jaci: You can be scary when you want... *Smiling, she moves closer and meets his gaze*

André: Uhh... *Also feeling awkward* ...You ok?

Freddy: Yes! *Grins*

Macha: Well... *Smiles a little* It makes me happy that you don't mind it.

Hamlet: Scary? *Laughs and moves a little closer too* Yeah, right... I'm far from scary.

Stella: Hm? *Looks back at him and pauses for a moment* ...Yeah. I-I'm okay. *Breaks eye contact quickly* (No, don't start feeling shy again! Why are you like this, Stella...!?)

Alexander: Then let's go! *Grins*

Celeste: Can you rub my belly now?

Jaci: Welll.... *Lowers her voice* youdidscaremethatonetimeyougotangry....

André: *Sits up near her* Something's bothering you.

Freddy: *Holds out his hand to him*

Macha: *Laughs a little* Yeah, of course. *Rubs her belly*

Hamlet: I scared you? *Frowns* The one time I got angry? What time...? *you know the one*

Stella: No, really. I'm fine... *Smiles and leans against him, resting her head on his shoulder* (And there goes my heart racing...) *Takes a deep breath and sighs* Sorry. I'm always so awkward...

Alexander: *Takes Freddy's hand*

Celeste: *Purrs*

Jaci: I-i said you scared me? *Laughs nervously* N-no, i said... I said....

André: It's fine... *Starts running a hand through her hair*

*They're teleported into Freddy's kingdom*

Macha: You know, I'm starting to wonder how I ever thought you were terrifying...

Hamlet: *He frowns more and looks away* I scared you... how? Like... are you saying that you were... afraid of me?

Stella: Maybe that's what's bothering me... *Closes her eyes when she feels his hand in her hair* I don't get why you want to be with me. I'm shy, and awkward, and... *Sighs* I've never been good enough for anyone...

Alexander: *Smiles and heads straight for the door* (I wonder how the queen is doing?)

Celeste: I am terrifying.

Jaci: *Looks away, rubbing her arm nervously*

André: And i don't get why you'd want to be with me. I'm awful... *Looks down*

Freddy: *Follows*

Macha: No you're not... *Grins*

Hamlet: *Puts a hand on her shoulder* You know I would never hurt you, right? *Feeling guilty*

Stella: No... *Frowns at him* Maybe you did some awful things before. But you're not awful. My dad always taught me there aren't any bad people, only people that make bad choices. *Smiles* And that bad choices can change. And I think you're making good choices now, so don't worry, okay?

Alexander: *Walks through the door and looks around for the queen*

Celeste: *Pins him. Her eyes glow bright pink as she leans close* Yes. I. Am.

Jaci: *Falls silent... Even after forgiving André, some marks are still in there... And she's terrified of being hurt again*

André: It's just... I don't really know what you saw in me... *Looks at her. He has that squishy puppy face aaaaaaaaa*

*There's sad... Really sad music playing in the ballroom*

Macha: *Tenses a little, but smiles nervously* You're still not scaring me...

Hamlet: Jaci... *Pulls her into a hug* You're the last person I want to hurt... There are people I want to hurt. But not you...

Stella: Weeellll... *Seems thoughtful* You're really attractive. And you're really nice, even if you don't think you are. And my dad really likes you, and that's pretty important to me. Plus, I trust his judgement. And even after all you did my mom seems friendly with you too. Trust me. She can hold a grudge, so... you can't be all that bad, right? *Smiles brightly at him*

Alexander: *Frowns* (What's with the sad music?) *Heads further in, toward the sound of the music*

Celeste: You're terrified. *Leans closer*

Jaci: I-i'm sorry... I-i didn't mean to say... *Bursts into tears*

André: *Blushes* I-if you say so... *Takes her hand in his* I believe in you...

Mommy: *Crying on her throne as all the creatures are dancing and crying to the sad song*

Macha: I'm not terrified. You wouldn't hurt me... *Tenses more*

Hamlet: Don't cry...! *Hugs her tighter* You have every right, after what you've been through. I just want you to know it won't happen with me, okay? You're safe now... I promise.

Stella: *Blushes and smiles back at him, lacing their fingers together* I don't say so. I know so... *Moves a little closer to him* You're wonderful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Alexander: *Frowns and quietly approaches* Queen Mommy...? (It still feels weird to call her that...)

Celeste: *Creepy grin* I wouldn't?

Jaci: I-i promise i'm doing my b-best to convince myself you won't hurt me...! I-it's just... I spent so many years like that....

André: Then guess what, Stella? So are you. *Smiles and moves closer as well*

Mommy: Alexander! *Pulls him into a hug and sobs into his shoulder* Y-you're here to s-stay with me, right...? Y-you came here for that...! *Sounding completely desperate*

Macha: *Swallows the lump in his throat* You wouldn't...

Hamlet: *Runs a hand through her hair* I know. I'm not in any rush, okay? You can have all the time you need to trust me. I know it's hard to... I just wish I could have helped you...

Stella: *Blushes* Really? *Smiles shyly* If you think so, then... That's all that matters to me. *Meets his gaze*

Alexander: *Returns the hug, tensing when he sees how upset she is* I... *His voice trails off* (I can't just say that I can't. Not now.) What's going on? Why are you so sad?

Celeste: *Way too close for comfort* Are you sure...?

Jaci: *Closes her eyes, trying to relax into his touch* ... You're the best.

André: *Leans in for a kiss*

Mommy: I'm not sad anymore! You're here! *Tightnes the hug*

Macha: Of course I'm sure! S-Stop trying to scare me. It isn't working... *Shaking*

Hamlet: No. You're the best. *Smiles* I love you...

Stella: *Leans in and meets him halfway, kissing him a little awkwardly because she's still trying to figure out the proper way to smash your lips against someone else's*

Alexander: Okay. I'm glad... *Smiles sadly and tightens his arms around her* (I wish I could stay here to cheer her up all the time.)

Celeste: *Whispers into his ear* You're shaking....

Jaci: I love you. So so much.... *Tightens the hug*

André: *Pulls away for a bit, frowning* Are you okay...?

Mommy: Do you want me to show you your room? I'll get the ceremony prepared!

Macha: *His breath hitches* I-I'm not shaking...

Hamlet: I know you do... And I love you just as much.

Stella: Yeah, I just... *Blushes* Sorry. I'm so stupid. Kissing is still kind of... weird...? Like, I don't mean bad! You're not bad! But I mean that I'm bad. At kissing.

Alexander: Wait, ceremony? My room...? Your Majesty, I... *Sighs* (I can't let her down. Right?)

Celeste: *Meets his gaze, her eyes still glowing*

Jaci: *Carefully pulls away from the hug and kisses his forehead, the tears still running down her cheeks*

André: *Smiles a little* It's fine... These things take practice.

Mommy: *Frowns* Is there something else you need? Is it too soon?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

Amelia: We should keep an eye out for it. If it was around here, it will be back, right?

Savannah: "Well I sure hope not... but your right we should try an' catch it"
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

Amelia: *In the living room sitting on the couch, leaning against Onyx and barely awake*

Onyx: *Has an arm around her* It's so quiet this morning... I guess yesterday was pretty eventful though.

---

Alexander: *Upstairs in the hall, awake but not sure what to do or where to go. His mind is racing with lots of thoughts*

Aurora: *Comes out of their room* Good morning, babe. *Heads straight downstairs after that to find something caffeinated*

Alexander: Good morning... *Smiles at her, then looks down the hall when he hears a door open*

Orion: *Right behind her, carrying Orionis with him* I'm really glad you're allowed to walk again, but please be careful--

---

Macha: *Sound asleep, having a pleasant dream thanks to the dreamcatcher hanging over the bed*

Stella: *Sighs and turns to face André, smiling a little* (He's cute when he's sleeping...) *Reaches onto the nightstand and grabs her phone. Takes a picture of him* (There. Now I can look at his adorable squishy face any time I want.) *Grins*

Hamlet: *Looks over at Jaci, his cheeks stuffed full of hamster food. How does he manage to look so much like a hamster??*

---

Onyx: *Looks over at them* Hey. *Smiles, then sees Orionis* (...I want to hold him I want to hold him I WANT TO HOLD HIM)

Macha: I slept great. *Still tired, he returns the snuggles* Better than I have in a long time...

Stella: *Smiles and cuddles up to him* (Adorable...) *Playing with his hair with one hand, she wraps her other arm around him and sighs* (I should probably get up and see how mom and Orionis are doing but... I don't wanna...)

Hamlet: Cute? *Laughs a little* I get that a lot. But mostly when I'm a hamster.

Alexander: *Heading downstairs too, he smiles when he sees Freddy* Good morning, Freddy. What's up?

Macha: That's great. *Smiles at her and brushes a strand of his wild, messy hair away from his face. The boy is a hot mess after sleeping* I'm glad the dreamcatcher helped you... I was worried maybe I'd just fail at that, too, and didn't make it right...

Stella: *Melts at his smile and kisses his cheek* (I can't believe he really wants me, of all the people he could have... I'm so lucky...) *Decides not to get up for now*

Hamlet: Really? *Blushes and smiles* But... I'm a really dangerous hamster, you know. Not cute. I'm terrifying. I could probably bite your finger off.

Alexander: *Beaming* I'm glad you're doing great. (And glad you got some time with your dad...) *Glances over at the others in the living room*

Orion: *Smiles as he watches them. Feeling relieved now that there's at least a little less burden on him with both Skylar and Orionis feeling better. He's exhausted from all the sleep he's lost taking care of them both*

Hamlet: No, not yours... but if anyone ever bothers you, let me know and I'll gnaw theirs off. Okay?

Jaci: Thanks, Hamlet... But i don't think anyone would dare messing with me *Laughs a little*

Macha: What? But... it's gross. *Laughs self-consciously* You don't have to lie about that...

Hamlet: *Frowns and looks down* Yeah... not like anyone would do something to you... *Clenches his fists but then shakes his head* You're way tougher than me, anyway. I guess you'd handle it fine. *Manages to grin*

JAci: Hey... *Frowns a little* We never know. I'd love to have you bite certain people's fingers... *Places a hand on his shoulder*

Hamlet: *Sighs* Yeah. I'd love to bite some fingers, too. But... you're the one with fangs. *Smiles a little* My bark is worse than my bite, really.

Stella: *Frowns* You don't know? Okay... *Sits up, falling awkwardly silent* (What am I supposed to do now? I'm not used to all this boyfriend stuff... I have no idea what I'm doing!)

Jaci: You can be scary when you want... *Smiling, she moves closer and meets his gaze*

Hamlet: Scary? *Laughs and moves a little closer too* Yeah, right... I'm far from scary.

Stella: Hm? *Looks back at him and pauses for a moment* ...Yeah. I-I'm okay. *Breaks eye contact quickly* (No, don't start feeling shy again! Why are you like this, Stella...!?)

Hamlet: I scared you? *Frowns* The one time I got angry? What time...? *you know the one*

Stella: No, really. I'm fine... *Smiles and leans against him, resting her head on his shoulder* (And there goes my heart racing...) *Takes a deep breath and sighs* Sorry. I'm always so awkward...

Macha: You know, I'm starting to wonder how I ever thought you were terrifying...

Hamlet: *He frowns more and looks away* I scared you... how? Like... are you saying that you were... afraid of me?

Stella: Maybe that's what's bothering me... *Closes her eyes when she feels his hand in her hair* I don't get why you want to be with me. I'm shy, and awkward, and... *Sighs* I've never been good enough for anyone...

Alexander: *Smiles and heads straight for the door* (I wonder how the queen is doing?)

Hamlet: *Puts a hand on her shoulder* You know I would never hurt you, right? *Feeling guilty*

Stella: No... *Frowns at him* Maybe you did some awful things before. But you're not awful. My dad always taught me there aren't any bad people, only people that make bad choices. *Smiles* And that bad choices can change. And I think you're making good choices now, so don't worry, okay?

Jaci: *Falls silent... Even after forgiving André, some marks are still in there... And she's terrified of being hurt again*

André: It's just... I don't really know what you saw in me... *Looks at her. He has that squishy puppy face aaaaaaaaa*

Hamlet: Jaci... *Pulls her into a hug* You're the last person I want to hurt... There are people I want to hurt. But not you...

Stella: Weeellll... *Seems thoughtful* You're really attractive. And you're really nice, even if you don't think you are. And my dad really likes you, and that's pretty important to me. Plus, I trust his judgement. And even after all you did my mom seems friendly with you too. Trust me. She can hold a grudge, so... you can't be all that bad, right? *Smiles brightly at him*

Alexander: *Frowns* (What's with the sad music?) *Heads further in, toward the sound of the music*

Mommy: *Crying on her throne as all the creatures are dancing and crying to the sad song*

Hamlet: Don't cry...! *Hugs her tighter* You have every right, after what you've been through. I just want you to know it won't happen with me, okay? You're safe now... I promise.

Stella: *Blushes and smiles back at him, lacing their fingers together* I don't say so. I know so... *Moves a little closer to him* You're wonderful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Alexander: *Frowns and quietly approaches* Queen Mommy...? (It still feels weird to call her that...)

Jaci: I-i promise i'm doing my b-best to convince myself you won't hurt me...! I-it's just... I spent so many years like that....

Mommy: Alexander! *Pulls him into a hug and sobs into his shoulder* Y-you're here to s-stay with me, right...? Y-you came here for that...! *Sounding completely desperate*

Hamlet: *Runs a hand through her hair* I know. I'm not in any rush, okay? You can have all the time you need to trust me. I know it's hard to... I just wish I could have helped you...

Stella: *Blushes* Really? *Smiles shyly* If you think so, then... That's all that matters to me. *Meets his gaze*

Alexander: *Returns the hug, tensing when he sees how upset she is* I... *His voice trails off* (I can't just say that I can't. Not now.) What's going on? Why are you so sad?

Macha: Of course I'm sure! S-Stop trying to scare me. It isn't working... *Shaking*

Stella: *Leans in and meets him halfway, kissing him a little awkwardly because she's still trying to figure out the proper way to smash your lips against someone else's*

Alexander: Okay. I'm glad... *Smiles sadly and tightens his arms around her* (I wish I could stay here to cheer her up all the time.)

Stella: Yeah, I just... *Blushes* Sorry. I'm so stupid. Kissing is still kind of... weird...? Like, I don't mean bad! You're not bad! But I mean that I'm bad. At kissing.

Alexander: Wait, ceremony? My room...? Your Majesty, I... *Sighs* (I can't let her down. Right?)

Jaci: *Carefully pulls away from the hug and kisses his forehead, the tears still running down her cheeks*

Macha: *Holds her gaze* So... what are you going to do to me...?

Hamlet: *Smiles and looks up at her* Hey, no more tears. *Reaches up to wipe them away* You don't need to cry anymore... you've done that for far too long.

Stella: Yeah, but... You're way more... experienced... and it's kind of embarassing to be bad at everything. *Laughs awkwardly* But... if I'll get better with practice then... *Manages the tiniest smirk* You should help me practice often...

Alexander: *Long pause* You're asking me to become king... permanently, right?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *Nods* Seems like a good plan to me. Don't worry. It won't give us as much trouble as it gave you.

Onyx: *Smiles a little* You're that confident you can handle it?

Amelia: Of course I am. With your help, of course. *Grins*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *Nods* Seems like a good plan to me. Don't worry. It won't give us as much trouble as it gave you.

Savannah: "Ok! Thats great! I will try an' look out for it..."
  • Options
    tiny_ikaratiny_ikara Posts: 200 Member
    (yay I came up with a perfect post for a return)

Alexia: *knocks on mansion door* Guys, do you still remember us? I'm Alexia Hosset, the mermaid, with me is an alien--
    *Yusun hisses*
    Alexia: ...An ordinary girl named Yusun Coe. *shrugs* We're led by Emit Relevart, a blue scientist. Not in mood though -- his mood is always the opposite of blue. *smiles to Emit*
    Emit: There's kind of a time portal in your backyard. I sure hope you don't mind. *laughs*
    Yusun: Not only they dragged me into the future, but afterwards they decided to go camping. I've lost the count of days by now.
    Alexia: Camping is good for you! You can't just code all day.
    Yusun: *bitterly* ...why not?
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Hamlet: *Smiles and looks up at her* Hey, no more tears. *Reaches up to wipe them away* You don't need to cry anymore... you've done that for far too long.

Stella: Yeah, but... You're way more... experienced... and it's kind of embarassing to be bad at everything. *Laughs awkwardly* But... if I'll get better with practice then... *Manages the tiniest smirk* You should help me practice often...

Celeste: Uhm... I haven't stopped to think of that...

Jaci: *Feels a warmth in her heart and can't help but smile at him* Ok...

André: I'd love to. *Returns the smirk*

Mommy: *Nods* I-i thought... You'd come for that...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (gtg in a sec)

Savannah: "Uhm... who are y'all..." -Frowns-
  • Options

Savannah: "Ok! Thats great! I will try an' look out for it..."

Amelia: Alright. Let us know if you see anything.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    tiny_ikara wrote: »

Alexia: *knocks on mansion door* Guys, do you still remember us? I'm Alexia Hosset, the mermaid, with me is an alien--
    *Yusun hisses*
    Alexia: ...An ordinary girl named Yusun Coe. *shrugs* We're led by Emit Relevart, a blue scientist. Not in mood though -- his mood is always the opposite of blue. *smiles to Emit*
    Emit: There's kind of a time portal in your backyard. I sure hope you don't mind. *laughs*
    Yusun: Not only they dragged me into the future, but afterwards they decided to go camping. I've lost the count of days by now.

(Woo!)

Onyx: *Goes to the door and smiles* Hey! Yeah, we remember you. Welcome back. How have you all been...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: *Grins* Can I give you some suggestions?

Hamlet: *Smiles* Much better... *Pulls her into an even closer hug*

Stella: *Giggles* Later, though... I should go see how my little brother's doing. And mom. You want to come, too?

Alexander: *He can't find it in him to say no* Of course... *Smiles* I'll be your king.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Stella: *Giggles* Later, though... I should go see how my little brother's doing. And mom. You want to come, too?

Alexander: *He can't find it in him to say no* Of course... *Smiles* I'll be your king.

Celeste: I guess...

Lua: *Pulls Hamlet's shirt* Daad...?

André: *Nods* Of course.

Mommy: *Lights up. It's like she's never been sad* I'll get everything ready for you!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

*Yusun hisses*

(Woo!)

Onyx: *Goes to the door and smiles* Hey! Yeah, we remember you. Welcome back. How have you all been...?

Alexia: We're good.
    Yusun: No, we're bad.
    *Emit looks at both of them, then shrugs and smiles*
    Alexia: I've brought some crystal flowers! I love those. *pulls three pink flower-shaped crystals out of her bag* They're charged with love. I remember, like, back in these days when Emit wouldn't notice my feelings, I spoke to the flowers about them and was ending up with lots of this pink stuff. *laughs a bit nervously*
    Yusun: Blegh.
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Mommy: *Lights up. It's like she's never been sad* I'll get everything ready for you!

Macha: You could... kiss me? *Tries an innocent smile for extra appeal*

Hamlet: *Calmly* What is it? *Long pause* ...Wait, Lua!?

Stella: *Smiles* Alright! *Gets out of bed and walks to the door, stretching her arms above her head as she does. There's even a little spring in her step. How is she so peppy this soon after waking up this isn't even fair* (I haven't even heard Orionis crying... that worries me.) *Heads to Orylar's room and sees that the door is open, and it's empty* (...Wait, where are they!? Did something happen!?)

Alexander: Thank you... *Smiles and lets go of the hug* (So... what did I just agree to? Well, this world is just imaginary anyway, right? It doesn't matter that I agreed to be a woman's king?)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

*Yusun hisses*

(Woo!)

Alexia: I've brought some crystal flowers! I love those. *pulls three pink flower-shaped crystals out of her bag* They're charged with love. I remember, like, back in these days when Emit wouldn't notice my feelings, I spoke to the flowers about them and was ending up with lots of this pink stuff. *laughs a bit nervously*

Onyx: *Smiles* It's good to know you're... mostly good? *Glances at Yusun, then back at Alexia* Charged with love? I've never heard of them. What do they do?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Stella: *Smiles* Alright! *Gets out of bed and walks to the door, stretching her arms above her head as she does. There's even a little spring in her step. How is she so peppy this soon after waking up this isn't even fair* (I haven't even heard Orionis crying... that worries me.) *Heads to Orylar's room and sees that the door is open, and it's empty* (...Wait, where are they!? Did something happen!?)

Alexander: Thank you... *Smiles and lets go of the hug* (So... what did I just agree to? Well, this world is just imaginary anyway, right? It doesn't matter that I agreed to be a woman's king?)

Celeste: But that's not scary enough....

Lua: *Grins*

Jaci: Lua, dear! *Pulls away from the hug and appproaches her*

André: *Follows*

Mommy: *Nods* I'll get everything ready.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: But I want a kiss...

Hamlet: *Smiles and beats Jaci to her, pulling Lua into a big hug* Hey! How have you been?

Stella: *Turns to André* They're not here. Shouldn't they be here? *Sounds worried* It's not like mom can just get up and leave...

Skylar: *Literally did that she isn't confined to bed prison forever*

Alexander: Alright... Can I be of any assistance?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

*Yusun hisses*

(Woo!)

Onyx: *Smiles* It's good to know you're... mostly good? *Glances at Yusun, then back at Alexia* Charged with love? I've never heard of them. What do they do?

Alexia: Well, crystal flowers are mostly used in plumbot engineering, but they are also beautiful! I like to collect them even when I don't need them.
    Emit: Crystal flowers allow of creation of some advanced trait chips. Some chips require a specific emotion charge. Right here we have a few love crystals, which are most commonly used in making a trait chip that gives a plumbot the capacity to love.
    Yusun: Can plumbots have a trait chip which allows them to realize they're just slaves?
    Emit: You mean to give them sentience? Yes! There is a chip which gives a plumbot that's possessing it a mind of their own. The effects can be quite fascinating.
    Alexia: It's difficult to construct such a chip, but I managed to do just that. And not even once.
  • Options

*Yusun hisses*

(Woo!)

Alexia: Well, crystal flowers are mostly used in plumbot engineering, but they are also beautiful! I like to collect them even when I don't need them.
    Emit: Crystal flowers allow of creation of some advanced trait chips. Some chips require a specific emotion charge. Right here we have a few love crystals, which are most commonly used in making a trait chip that gives a plumbot the capacity to love.
    Yusun: Can plumbots have a trait chip which allows them to realize they're just slaves?
    Emit: You mean to give them sentience? Yes! There is a chip which gives a plumbot that's possessing it a mind of their own. The effects can be quite fascinating.
    Alexia: It's difficult to construct such a chip, but I managed to do just that. And not even once.

Onyx: *Smiles although he's far from a tech genius and doesn't entirely understand it* Wow, that's amazing. So it gives plumbots... robots, I'm assuming... emotions, is what you're saying? (Alexander and Adiran would like to hear about this, I bet.)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Hamlet: *Smiles and beats Jaci to her, pulling Lua into a big hug* Hey! How have you been?

Stella: *Turns to André* They're not here. Shouldn't they be here? *Sounds worried* It's not like mom can just get up and leave...

Celeste: Exactly.

Jaci: *Joins the hug*

Lua: Great! *Grinning* But i missed travelling back!

André: Are you sure...?

Mommy: If you want to keep me company... *Smiles*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: *Sighs* Fine. Be that way... *Manages a surprisingly adorable pout and looks away*

Hamlet: Don't stay here too long. I'll get worried... I mean, future me. *Frowns* I don't want to worry myself.

Stella: I don't know... The doctor said she had to stay in bed for... *Her voice trails off and she seems deep in thought for a moment, then she grins and grabs André's hand before making a run for the stairs, dragging him along* They must be downstairs!

Alexander: Yeah, of course... *Returns the smile* I'd be glad to.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: *Sighs* Fine. Be that way... *Manages a surprisingly adorable pout and looks away*

Hamlet: Don't stay here too long. I'll get worried... I mean, future me. *Frowns* I don't want to worry myself.

Stella: I don't know... The doctor said she had to stay in bed for... *Her voice trails off and she seems deep in thought for a moment, then she grins and grabs André's hand before making a run for the stairs, dragging him along* They must be downstairs!

Alexander: Yeah, of course... *Returns the smile* I'd be glad to.

Celeste: *Kisses his cheek when he looks away* Silly...

Lua: It's fine, you and mom are asleep... I think.

André: Woah, there! *Being dragged along*

Mommy: Alright. *Takes his hand and starts looking in the crowd*
    Everywhere i go