Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    (Gonna revive this!)

*A short time later, on a new day...*

Amelia: *In the living room sitting on the couch, leaning against Onyx and barely awake*

Onyx: *Has an arm around her* It's so quiet this morning... I guess yesterday was pretty eventful though.

Amelia: Yeah... *Yawns* I like the quiet. Good for sleeping...

Onyx: But we just woke up. *Laughs a little*

---

Alexander: *Upstairs in the hall, awake but not sure what to do or where to go. His mind is racing with lots of thoughts*

Aurora: *Comes out of their room* Good morning, babe. *Heads straight downstairs after that to find something caffeinated*

Alexander: Good morning... *Smiles at her, then looks down the hall when he hears a door open*

Skylar: *Walks out of her and Orion's room, slowly but surely*

Orion: *Right behind her, carrying Orionis with him* I'm really glad you're allowed to walk again, but please be careful--

Skylar: I'm being careful. I'll be fine. *Smiles at him*

Alexander: *Smiles* Hey, guys! Glad to see you're up and moving again.

---

Macha: *Sound asleep, having a pleasant dream thanks to the dreamcatcher hanging over the bed*

Stella: *In her room and being lazy, awake but not getting up*

Hamlet: *Munching on a bag of hamster food... in human form*

Celeste: *Purrs* Good morning...

André: *Sleeping*

Jaci: (Just another day)

Macha: *Opens his eyes and smiles* Good morning...

Stella: *Sighs and turns to face André, smiling a little* (He's cute when he's sleeping...) *Reaches onto the nightstand and grabs her phone. Takes a picture of him* (There. Now I can look at his adorable squishy face any time I want.) *Grins*

Hamlet: *Looks over at Jaci, his cheeks stuffed full of hamster food. How does he manage to look so much like a hamster??*

---

*Orion and Skylar go into the living room*

Onyx: *Looks over at them* Hey. *Smiles, then sees Orionis* (...I want to hold him I want to hold him I WANT TO HOLD HIM)

Skylar: *Sits down on the other couch* Hey. *Smiles*

Orion: *Sits beside of her*

Orionis: *Looks over at Onyx and grins*

Onyx: (CUTECUTECUTE)

Celeste: *Snuggles up to him* Did you sleep well? Because i did...

André: *Clings to her in his sleep*

Jaci: *Can't help but smile* You're so cute...

Freddy: *Walks downstairs*

Macha: I slept great. *Still tired, he returns the snuggles* Better than I have in a long time...

Stella: *Smiles and cuddles up to him* (Adorable...) *Playing with his hair with one hand, she wraps her other arm around him and sighs* (I should probably get up and see how mom and Orionis are doing but... I don't wanna...)

Hamlet: Cute? *Laughs a little* I get that a lot. But mostly when I'm a hamster.

Alexander: *Heading downstairs too, he smiles when he sees Freddy* Good morning, Freddy. What's up?

Celeste: I think i haven't slept this good in my whole life...

André: *Smiles in his sleep... So squishy*

Jaci: I think you're cute in all your forms. *Smiles lovingly at him*

Freddy: Alexander! *Grins* I'm great! I slept with my dad!

Macha: That's great. *Smiles at her and brushes a strand of his wild, messy hair away from his face. The boy is a hot mess after sleeping* I'm glad the dreamcatcher helped you... I was worried maybe I'd just fail at that, too, and didn't make it right...

Stella: *Melts at his smile and kisses his cheek* (I can't believe he really wants me, of all the people he could have... I'm so lucky...) *Decides not to get up for now*

Hamlet: Really? *Blushes and smiles* But... I'm a really dangerous hamster, you know. Not cute. I'm terrifying. I could probably bite your finger off.

Alexander: *Beaming* I'm glad you're doing great. (And glad you got some time with your dad...) *Glances over at the others in the living room*

Onyx: *Now sitting by Skylar, of course he's made his way over to see the baby*

Skylar: *Hands Orionis to Onyx* I already know you want to hold him. Go ahead.

Onyx: *Lights up and smiles down at him* Hey, little guy!

Orionis: *Beaming at Onyx*

Orion: *Smiles as he watches them. Feeling relieved now that there's at least a little less burden on him with both Skylar and Orionis feeling better. He's exhausted from all the sleep he's lost taking care of them both*

Celeste: You didn't fail. *Smiles at him*

André: *Opens his eyes when she kisses his cheek* Hm...? *Still smiling*

Jaci: But you wouldn't bite my finger off, right?

Freddy: But now i want to play with you!

Macha: That's good to know. *Smiles and pulls her close*

Stella: *Beaming, she runs a hand through his hair again* Good morning...

Hamlet: No, not yours... but if anyone ever bothers you, let me know and I'll gnaw theirs off. Okay?

Alexander: You do? *Lights up* Okay! What do you want to play?
    Celeste: You know... Maybe the mucus isn't so bad....

André: *Smiles* Morning....

Jaci: Thanks, Hamlet... But i don't think anyone would dare messing with me *Laughs a little*

Freddy: *Seems thoughtful*

Macha: What? But... it's gross. *Laughs self-consciously* You don't have to lie about that...

Stella: Did you sleep well?

Hamlet: *Frowns and looks down* Yeah... not like anyone would do something to you... *Clenches his fists but then shakes his head* You're way tougher than me, anyway. I guess you'd handle it fine. *Manages to grin*

Alexander: *Waiting patiently for an answer*

Celeste: Trust me, I have no reason to lie.

JAci: Hey... *Frowns a little* We never know. I'd love to have you bite certain people's fingers... *Places a hand on his shoulder*

André: I don't know...

Freddy: Uh... We can travel again?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (Gonna revive this!)

Amelia: *In the living room sitting on the couch, leaning against Onyx and barely awake*

Onyx: *Has an arm around her* It's so quiet this morning... I guess yesterday was pretty eventful though.

---

Alexander: *Upstairs in the hall, awake but not sure what to do or where to go. His mind is racing with lots of thoughts*

Aurora: *Comes out of their room* Good morning, babe. *Heads straight downstairs after that to find something caffeinated*

Alexander: Good morning... *Smiles at her, then looks down the hall when he hears a door open*

Orion: *Right behind her, carrying Orionis with him* I'm really glad you're allowed to walk again, but please be careful--

---

Macha: *Sound asleep, having a pleasant dream thanks to the dreamcatcher hanging over the bed*

Stella: *Sighs and turns to face André, smiling a little* (He's cute when he's sleeping...) *Reaches onto the nightstand and grabs her phone. Takes a picture of him* (There. Now I can look at his adorable squishy face any time I want.) *Grins*

Hamlet: *Looks over at Jaci, his cheeks stuffed full of hamster food. How does he manage to look so much like a hamster??*

---

Onyx: *Looks over at them* Hey. *Smiles, then sees Orionis* (...I want to hold him I want to hold him I WANT TO HOLD HIM)

Macha: I slept great. *Still tired, he returns the snuggles* Better than I have in a long time...

Stella: *Smiles and cuddles up to him* (Adorable...) *Playing with his hair with one hand, she wraps her other arm around him and sighs* (I should probably get up and see how mom and Orionis are doing but... I don't wanna...)

Hamlet: Cute? *Laughs a little* I get that a lot. But mostly when I'm a hamster.

Alexander: *Heading downstairs too, he smiles when he sees Freddy* Good morning, Freddy. What's up?

Macha: That's great. *Smiles at her and brushes a strand of his wild, messy hair away from his face. The boy is a hot mess after sleeping* I'm glad the dreamcatcher helped you... I was worried maybe I'd just fail at that, too, and didn't make it right...

Stella: *Melts at his smile and kisses his cheek* (I can't believe he really wants me, of all the people he could have... I'm so lucky...) *Decides not to get up for now*

Hamlet: Really? *Blushes and smiles* But... I'm a really dangerous hamster, you know. Not cute. I'm terrifying. I could probably bite your finger off.

Alexander: *Beaming* I'm glad you're doing great. (And glad you got some time with your dad...) *Glances over at the others in the living room*

Orion: *Smiles as he watches them. Feeling relieved now that there's at least a little less burden on him with both Skylar and Orionis feeling better. He's exhausted from all the sleep he's lost taking care of them both*

Hamlet: No, not yours... but if anyone ever bothers you, let me know and I'll gnaw theirs off. Okay?

Jaci: Thanks, Hamlet... But i don't think anyone would dare messing with me *Laughs a little*

Macha: What? But... it's gross. *Laughs self-consciously* You don't have to lie about that...

Hamlet: *Frowns and looks down* Yeah... not like anyone would do something to you... *Clenches his fists but then shakes his head* You're way tougher than me, anyway. I guess you'd handle it fine. *Manages to grin*

JAci: Hey... *Frowns a little* We never know. I'd love to have you bite certain people's fingers... *Places a hand on his shoulder*

Macha: Then... how isn't it that bad?

Hamlet: *Sighs* Yeah. I'd love to bite some fingers, too. But... you're the one with fangs. *Smiles a little* My bark is worse than my bite, really.

Stella: *Frowns* You don't know? Okay... *Sits up, falling awkwardly silent* (What am I supposed to do now? I'm not used to all this boyfriend stuff... I have no idea what I'm doing!)

Alexander: Oh, that sounds fun! *Smiles* I'm up for it if you are?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    (Sorry that I haven't been on for ages... between all the road trips and homework I haven't had much time on my hands. Also... what did i miss?)
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Hamlet: *Sighs* Yeah. I'd love to bite some fingers, too. But... you're the one with fangs. *Smiles a little* My bark is worse than my bite, really.

Stella: *Frowns* You don't know? Okay... *Sits up, falling awkwardly silent* (What am I supposed to do now? I'm not used to all this boyfriend stuff... I have no idea what I'm doing!)

Celeste: *Shrugs* If you don't know...

Jaci: You can be scary when you want... *Smiling, she moves closer and meets his gaze*

André: Uhh... *Also feeling awkward* ...You ok?

Freddy: Yes! *Grins*
    Everywhere i go
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Jaci: You can be scary when you want... *Smiling, she moves closer and meets his gaze*

Macha: Well... *Smiles a little* It makes me happy that you don't mind it.

Hamlet: Scary? *Laughs and moves a little closer too* Yeah, right... I'm far from scary.

Stella: Hm? *Looks back at him and pauses for a moment* ...Yeah. I-I'm okay. *Breaks eye contact quickly* (No, don't start feeling shy again! Why are you like this, Stella...!?)

Alexander: Then let's go! *Grins*
    37oYgl3.png
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Hamlet: Scary? *Laughs and moves a little closer too* Yeah, right... I'm far from scary.

Stella: Hm? *Looks back at him and pauses for a moment* ...Yeah. I-I'm okay. *Breaks eye contact quickly* (No, don't start feeling shy again! Why are you like this, Stella...!?)

Celeste: Can you rub my belly now?

Jaci: Welll.... *Lowers her voice* youdidscaremethatonetimeyougotangry....

André: *Sits up near her* Something's bothering you.

Freddy: *Holds out his hand to him*
    Everywhere i go
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: *Laughs a little* Yeah, of course. *Rubs her belly*

Hamlet: I scared you? *Frowns* The one time I got angry? What time...? *you know the one*

Stella: No, really. I'm fine... *Smiles and leans against him, resting her head on his shoulder* (And there goes my heart racing...) *Takes a deep breath and sighs* Sorry. I'm always so awkward...

Alexander: *Takes Freddy's hand*
    37oYgl3.png
    edited March 2019
    Seoul slowly lowers her body down the stairs and creeps to the front door. She opens the door and walks outside

???: -Runs through the bushes and walks up behind Seoul-

Seoul: -Looks around worried-

???: -Sniffs Seoul's leg-

Seoul: -Screams violently and runs to the door-

???: -Jerks head to look towards Seoul-

Seoul: -Slowly moves hand towards door-

???: -Growls and begins to run towards Seoul-

Seoul: -Watches carefully as the creature approaches her- "N-no..."

???: -Lays down and stares at Seoul confused-

Seoul: -Runs inside screaming-
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Hamlet: I scared you? *Frowns* The one time I got angry? What time...? *you know the one*

Stella: No, really. I'm fine... *Smiles and leans against him, resting her head on his shoulder* (And there goes my heart racing...) *Takes a deep breath and sighs* Sorry. I'm always so awkward...

Celeste: *Purrs*

Jaci: I-i said you scared me? *Laughs nervously* N-no, i said... I said....

André: It's fine... *Starts running a hand through her hair*

*They're teleported into Freddy's kingdom*
    Everywhere i go
    Seoul slowly lowers her body down the stairs and creeps to the front door. She opens the door and walks outside

???: -Runs through the bushes and walks up behind Seoul-

Seoul: -Looks around worried-

???: -Sniffs Seoul's leg-

Seoul: -Screams violently and runs to the door-

???: -Jerks head to look towards Seoul-

Seoul: -Slowly moves hand towards door-

???: -Growls and begins to run towards Seoul-

Seoul: -Watches carefully as the creature approaches her- "N-no..."

???: -Lays down and stares at Seoul confused-

Seoul: -Runs inside screaming-

Amelia: *Sees Seoul run inside screaming and frowns* What's wrong...? *Gets up from the couch* (So much for a peaceful morning. Like I can expect those anymore...)

Onyx: *Frowns too*
    37oYgl3.png
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Celeste: *Purrs*

Jaci: I-i said you scared me? *Laughs nervously* N-no, i said... I said....

André: It's fine... *Starts running a hand through her hair*

*They're teleported into Freddy's kingdom*

Macha: You know, I'm starting to wonder how I ever thought you were terrifying...

Hamlet: *He frowns more and looks away* I scared you... how? Like... are you saying that you were... afraid of me?

Stella: Maybe that's what's bothering me... *Closes her eyes when she feels his hand in her hair* I don't get why you want to be with me. I'm shy, and awkward, and... *Sighs* I've never been good enough for anyone...

Alexander: *Smiles and heads straight for the door* (I wonder how the queen is doing?)
    37oYgl3.png
    Seoul: -between tears says: T-there is a scary thing outside... its really scary... an... and I don't like it-
    Seoul: -between tears says: T-there is a scary thing outside... its really scary... an... and I don't like it-

Amelia: A scary thing? *Sighs* (What now?) I'll go see what it is... *Heads for the door*
    Onyx: *Stands up and follows behind her* Be careful. Knowing our luck, it's probably something dangerous...
    Amelia: *Nods and steps outside*
    37oYgl3.png
    edited March 2019
    There is a young teenage girl with horns laying on the ground looking pained

???: "What... is going on...?"

The girl grasps her head in pain

Post edited by Cutie_Pie3074 on
    There is a young teenage girl with horns laying on the ground looking pained

???: "What... is going on...?"

The girl grasps her head in pain

Amelia: *Approaches the girl and kneels by her* Are you alright!? *Frowns*

Onyx: *Kneels by her too* (She has horns. Another type of supernatural, I'm assuming?)
    37oYgl3.png
    ???: "I'm fine..."
    ???: "I'm fine..."

Amelia: (With her gripping her head like that, it could be an injury...) Can you tell me your name?
    37oYgl3.png
    ???: "Name...?" -Pauses for a moment- "I'm not sure I remember..." -Sighs- "Somthing like... Sammy? Sarah... no... It was... Savannah!"

The girl pauses for a long while again

Savannah: "My name is Savannah..."
    ???: "Name...?" -Pauses for a moment- "I'm not sure I remember..." -Sighs- "Somthing like... Sammy? Sarah... no... It was... Savannah!"

The girl pauses for a long while again

Savannah: "My name is Savannah..."

Amelia: *Looks up at Onyx, concerned* (She had a hard time with her name...)

Onyx: *Gives her a concerned glance but tries to smile* It's nice to meet you, Savannah. Why don't you come inside?
    37oYgl3.png
    Savannah: "Oh... well... depends... can I trust you?"
    Savannah: "Oh... well... depends... can I trust you?"

Onyx: Well... *Frowns* Do you just... expect me to be able to prove-

Amelia: *Interrupts* Can you trust him? He wouldn't even hurt a fly. I'm the one you have to worry about. Much shorter temper. *Playfully smiles*
    37oYgl3.png
    Savannah: "Oh... okay!" -Smiles nervously- "I guess we should go then..."

Savannah stands up slowly, she is shaking a lot. she starts heading to the door
    Savannah: "Oh... okay!" -Smiles nervously- "I guess we should go then..."

Savannah stands up slowly, she is shaking a lot. she starts heading to the door

Onyx: Hey, I've got you. *Offers her an arm for support*

Amelia: *Still worried, she follows on Savannah's other side*
    37oYgl3.png
    Savannah: "Thanks...! I think I got it from here..."

Savannah slowly stops shaking

Savannah: "Oh! By the way I never got your names... what are they?"
    Savannah: "Thanks...! I think I got it from here..."

Savannah slowly stops shaking

Savannah: "Oh! By the way I never got your names... what are they?"

Amelia: Oh, right! I'm Amelia, and that's my husband, Onyx. *Smiles* It's nice to meet you.
    37oYgl3.png