Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Glacier: *Turns from Celeste and Macha, and goes over to Angra* These people are annoying.

Angra: *looks over at Celeste and Macha* What are they doing?

Takumi: *goes up to Orion and Skylar's room and knocks on the door*

Glacier: Talking. It's so obnoxious. *frowns and crosses his arms* Apparently they have to get married or something.

Orion: *Looks up from Skylar and Orionis when he hears the knock* Who's that? *gets up and opens the door, seeing Takumi* Oh... hey. *smiles a little*

Angra: *nods* Yeah, i heard about that..

Takumi: *smiles a little* Hey. Uhm... i was wondering if i could meet the baby...?

Glacier: I wouldn't get married if you paid me a billion dollars. The thought is just... *shudders* Having to deal with some woman that wants to boss me around all the time...

Orion: Of course. *smiles and steps out of the doorway so he can come in*
    Skylar: *Still laying in bed, holding Orionis*
    Orionis: *Sleepy*

Angra: *nods* I don't have much of an opinion on the matter but it seems like it could be tedious..

Takumi: *enters the room and approaches the bed, looking at Orionis. He smiles* *Aww...*

Glacier: What's love worth anyway? All it does is make you not think clearly. And care about someone else. Can you imagine that? Caring about someone else? *Eyeroll* Don't think they're gonna end up loving each other though. She seems disinterested. That's a great marriage in the making...

Orionis: *Looks up at Takumi, staring for a moment before cooing and smiling at him*
    Skylar: *Smiles at Takumi* He likes you.
    Orion: *Sits back down on the other side of the bed by Skylar, smiling at them*

Angra: *listening to Glacier. When he says 'can you imagine caring about someone else' she frowns a little* *I like caring about other people...* *when he mentions Celeste seeming disinterested she nods* Yeah, she seemed disinterested when i talked to her...

Takumi: *sits down by them both* Aww... *smiles at Orionis* Hi there...

Glacier: She's at least smart then. Like I said, caring about other people... that's just ridiculous. It just drags you down. *He almost looks a little sad for a moment*

Orionis: *Babbles at Takumi*
    Orion: *smiling* Do you want to hold him?
    Glacier: *Turns from Celeste and Macha, and goes over to Angra* These people are annoying.

Glacier: Talking. It's so obnoxious. *frowns and crosses his arms* Apparently they have to get married or something.

Orion: *Looks up from Skylar and Orionis when he hears the knock* Who's that? *gets up and opens the door, seeing Takumi* Oh... hey. *smiles a little*

Takumi: *smiles a little* Hey. Uhm... i was wondering if i could meet the baby...?

Glacier: I wouldn't get married if you paid me a billion dollars. The thought is just... *shudders* Having to deal with some woman that wants to boss me around all the time...

Angra: *nods* I don't have much of an opinion on the matter but it seems like it could be tedious..

Takumi: *enters the room and approaches the bed, looking at Orionis. He smiles* *Aww...*

Glacier: What's love worth anyway? All it does is make you not think clearly. And care about someone else. Can you imagine that? Caring about someone else? *Eyeroll* Don't think they're gonna end up loving each other though. She seems disinterested. That's a great marriage in the making...

Orionis: *Looks up at Takumi, staring for a moment before cooing and smiling at him*

Angra: *listening to Glacier. When he says 'can you imagine caring about someone else' she frowns a little* *I like caring about other people...* *when he mentions Celeste seeming disinterested she nods* Yeah, she seemed disinterested when i talked to her...

Glacier: She's at least smart then. Like I said, caring about other people... that's just ridiculous. It just drags you down. *He almost looks a little sad for a moment*

Angra: I mean, i care about a lot of other people but... caring about the wrong people can definitely drag you down. *looks down and sighs, like she's speaking from personal experience*

Takumi: Sure. *smiling*

Glacier: *looks at her* Caring about ANYONE will drag you down. *mutters* Trust me, I know.

Skylar: *carefully hands Orionis to Takumi*

Orionis: *Looks up at Takumi and grins*

Orion: *Smiling wider* Are you a happy baby? *cooing*

Orionis: *Looks over at Orion for a moment, then back up at Takumi*

Angra: I mean, i care about a lot of other people but... caring about the wrong people can definitely drag you down. *looks down and sighs, like she's speaking from personal experience*

Glacier: *looks at her* Caring about ANYONE will drag you down. *mutters* Trust me, I know.

Angra: *looks back at Glacier and frowns* I guess so..

Takumi: *carefully takes Orionis and looks down at him* Hey there... *still smiling. It almost reminds him of when Emerald and Evan were that little*

Glacier: *Grows quiet, looking at Angra still* (She's a strange one.)

Orionis: *Babbles at Takumi happily*
    Orion: *Smiles at them*

Angra: ... *looks back at Glacier, trying to think of something to say to him*

Takumi: Goodness, you're quite talkative.

Glacier: ...Do you wish to continue to have a conversation?

Orionis: *Boops Takumi's nose*
    Orion: He's full of energy right now, isn't he?

Angra: I mean, if you want to we can.

Takumi: *laughs a little* Awww... he does seem to be. *grins at Orionis*

Glacier: I don't know what to talk about. *frowns* Um... nice weather today.

Orion: How have you been, Takumi? We haven't really talked in a while. *Smiles a little*
    Orionis: *Getting sleepy again*

Angra: Yeah. Pretty fitting for the season, i'd say.

Takumi: *looks up at Orion* I've been alright. How have you been?

Glacier: Yes, of course. I do enjoy cold weather. Far better than the heat...

Orion: I'm... *sighs* As good as I can be after all of this mess. *laughs a little* I'll be alright as long as Skylar and Orionis are.

Stella: *Observing their conversation, she leans against André a little*

Angra: *nods* I personally have a preference for heat, but i like cold weather too.

Takumi: *nods* I wasn't sure exactly what happened but it didn't seem good...

Glacier: Really? I can't stand hot weather. You sweat, and that's absolutely disgusting. *frowns* The cold never bothered me, anyway.

Skylar: *Has already fallen asleep again. Her body is so exhausted*
    Orion: You're right, it wasn't good. *Frowns at him* She had... major complications... and had to have an emergency c-secton. And a hysterectomy... *frowns a little more* I think she's kind of upset about that. She seemed to think I would be...

Angra: *nods* Yeah, i'm not a fan of that part but i've gotten so used to it i suppose it doesn't affect me much anymore.

Takumi: *frowns then looks at Skylar* Oh.. is she doing okay now...?

Glacier: Yes, I suppose you probably have. *Looks away* What do I say now?

Orion: She seems to be doing okay so far... she's just really tired. I guess anyone would be after going through what she did. *Frowns and reaches over to her, running a hand through her hair* I was so scared I was going to lose her... *looks down at her*

Orionis: *Has fallen asleep in Takumi's arms*

Angra: *also thinking of something else to say* ...

Takumi: *nods* Well, it's good that you didn't lose her. *smiles a little then realizes that Orionis fell asleep and looks down at him*

Glacier: I've ran out of things to say.

Orion: You're right. It is. I don't know what I would have done...

Stella: *While everyone else is distracted, she looks up at André and talks quietly* Hey, let's go somewhere else. Um... quieter. Or rather... privater. So I can kiss him some more and not feel awkward.

André: *Nods* Sure.

Stella: *Smiles and leads him out, holding onto his hand. Goes to the room she's staying in and closes the door behind them* Um, this is the room I've been staying in here. I thought maybe we could... have a little quiet in here. And... talk and... stuff. *Blushes a little*

Skylar: *Wakes up*

Orion: *Still running a hand through her hair* Hey, Skylar. *smiles*

Skylar: Hey, sweetheart. *smiles back and then looks up at Takumi with Orionis* Aww...

André: *Smiles* What do you wanna talk about?

Stella: Um... I... don't know. Maybe um... we can just tell each other things about ourself. You know, get to know each other better. *Smiles* Like... what's your favorite animal?

André: Ravens. *Grins*

Stella: Ravens are pretty. *smiles* I really like dogs. They're so friendly and cute. ...Kind of like you. *Grins*

André: Ravens eat corpses. That's cool.

Stella: *Pauses for a moment* ...R-Right... Eww! Disgusting... *manages to smile* Well, if I were a raven, I would find you far more appealing than any corpse. *Blushes* That's awful flirting!

André: You'd eat me?!

Stella: N-No! That's not what I meant! ...But... *Leans in* I might do this. *Kisses him*

André: *Leans into the kiss* (Nice...) *Wraps his arms around her*

Stella: *Places a hand on his cheek, melting into his arms* I love this feeling... *Feeling just a little daring, she deepens the kiss*

André: *Running a hand through her hair, suddenly feeling shy*

Stella: *Parts from the kiss but doesn't pull away, her face only inches from his* I've never felt anything like this... I feel like I could kiss you forever. *Smiles, a little shyly* I might be addicted to you...

André: *Blushing* R-really?

Stella: *Blushing too* Really... *Her hand is still on his cheek, she strokes it with her thumb* I hope you don't mind my addiction. *Grins*

André: I-I don't *Smiles a little*

Stella: Good. Because I don't want to get rid of it. *Rests her head on his shoulder, pulling him into a hug* You're so huggable. *Lifts her head to smile up at him*

André: *Returns the hug* I don't think I'm huggable, Stella. *Laughs a little*

Stella: But you are. You're... squishy. *Grins*

André: I'm not squishy!
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    *Upstairs*

Orionis: *still sound asleep*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...

André: *Nods* What do you want to do?

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...

André: I don't really think of have any... *Looks away* Nothing that you would find interesting.

Stella: I would find anything interesting that you do. *smiles*

André: Forget what I said. I don't really have any hobbies...

Stella: Okay... well, maybe I could help you find some. Since I live in such a big family I have a whole ton of hobbies. Well, I guess some of it is really just work but... I think it's fun. *smiles*

André: *Nods* I'd love to. *Smiles*

Stella: Well... I like to knit sometimes, my mom taught me how. I don't know if you'd like it though... *pauses* Oh, and I write a little too... but nothing worth reading.

André: You write?

Stella: *looks away* O-Only a little. I like poetry...

André: Do you think you could show me something? *Smiles a little*

Stella: You want to see? Um... *blushes a little and looks away* ...I post some of the things I write on my blog... *she pulls out her phone and starts tapping, then hands it to him shyly*

André: Oh, you post them? *He takes the phone with a smile and looks down at the screen*

Stella: Only the ones I really like... no one really reads them, anyway. *frowns a little*

André: *Smiles* Well, i'm reading it now. *Starts reading*

Stella: *silently watches, nervous for someone she actually knows to read it*

André: *Smiles as he reads*

Stella: D-Do you like it?

André: *Smiles and looks up from the phone at Stella* It's great.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Celeste: *Finally looks up and frowns over at Macha*

Stella: *smiles shyly* You really think so?

Macha: *looks sad*

André: *Nods* Amazing. I didn't know you could write.

Celeste: Hey...

Stella: *blushes* I wouldn't call it amazing. It's just a hobby... *rubs her arm self consciously* But... thank you for the compliment. You know, I bet there is something you're talented at. You're just not telling me. Surely there's something... *thinks* Maybe I should write him something...

Macha: *looks up at Celeste silently, looking a little intimidated by her*

André: I'm pretty great at wasting my life...

Celeste: *Taps an empty seat beside hers*

Stella: Don't say that... you're not wasting your life. At least I don't think so. And I know my parents don't either. *smiles* And Orionis loves you. You're making our lives brighter. That's not a waste.

Macha: *reluctantly sits beside of Celeste*

André: *Lights up * For real?

Celeste: I... Iamsorry. *Looks away*

Stella: For real. *smiles brightly* You're a great friend to me and my family. I don't think my dad could imagine life without you at this point. *laughs a little* ...and even if I can, I don't want to.

Macha: *looks over at her* Sorry for what...?

André: Then i can say the same thing about you. *Smiles*

Celeste: *Goes silent for a moment before turning back to him* For the way I acted. It wasn't you who gave me a headache... *Mutters an almost unintelligible "sorry"*

Stella: Really? *blushes a little* I'm glad... *smiles* I'm so glad you got a second chance... you're an amazing person, André, you just needed help seeing it. *shyly, she reaches for his hand*

Macha: No... this is all my fault. I just ruined your life to fix mine. It was selfish... I'm the one who's sorry.

André: *Nods and takes her hand* I'm glad I got that chance too...

Celeste: *Nods* Yeah, that was selfish. *Leans back on the couch and sighs* But we don't have to get married anytime soon, do we?

Stella: *smiles and stands up on her tiptoes, kissing his cheek* I don't think I could have asked for a better guy to be my... *she pauses* ...boyfriend. *blushes*

Macha: I guess it doesn't really specify WHEN we have to get married... *smiles just a little at her* ...just... eventually.

André: *Smiles* I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend either. *Feels himself blushing a little*

Celeste: Good. Maybe i have enough time to get used to you... *Turns to him* You seem like a tolerable guy, at least.

Stella: You're really cute when you're blushing. *grins playfully*

Macha: *meets her gaze* I-I'm a nice guy, I promise. I make a good living on my herbal medicines and potions... and like I said earlier, I'll treat you well. It could be worse, right? I could be a plum like him? *looks at Glacier*

Glacier: *rolls his eyes and turns away, looking over at Angra quietly*

André: M-Me? Blushing? *Blushes harder*

Celeste: *Looks away when he meets her gaze* I guess... *Laughs a little when he mentions Glacier* But i don't promise I'll like you.

Stella: Yes, and now you're blushing even more. *smirks a little* It's adorable.

Macha: *laughs a little* Well, right now, you terrify me so...

André: I-i... *Won't stop blushing*

Celeste: Good. Let's keep it that way, Machê.

Stella: *reaches up and puts her hand on his cheek* Your face is hot... literally and figuratively. *it's a rare moment where her shyness is fading away*

Macha: ...Macha. *cautiously corrects her then looks down* I don't want to be terrified of you though.

André: Hmm... *Manages to smile a little and raises and eyebrow* My face is hot?

Celeste: Whatever, Mochi. And nobody likes being terrified. But I like terrifying people anyways. *Grins*

Stella: Very hot. Are you running a fever? *places her hand firmly on the back of his head to lower him down closer to her and presses her lips to his forehead for a moment* I can't tell... *grins and kisses his lips instead*

Macha: I just want to be your friend. *frowns*

André: *Smiles and leans into the kiss*

Celeste: Why would you want to be my friend if we are being forced to be married?

Stella: *pulls away after a moment and blushes* I really like this... kissing, I mean...

Macha: Well, if we're going to be married, shouldn't we be friends?

André: *Suddenly something comes to his mind and he frowns*

Celeste: No. The less I have to do with you the better.

Stella: André? *frowns too* What's wrong?

Macha: Why?

André: Stella... *Shakes his head* I can't...

Celeste: The less we have to tolerate each other, the better.

Stella: You can't what? *frowns*

Macha: But if we get married we need to tolerate each other.

André: Do this. I don't want to hurt you. And I don't trust myself enough to know I won't do it... I don't know how to love someone... *Looks away*

Celeste: But we're not married yet. We'll see that la- *Her eyes glow bright pink and she sits back up with a jump*

Stella: *bites her lip* I... I don't know how to love someone either. This is the first time I've ever... *her voice trails off and she looks up at him with watery eyes* I trust you, even if you don't trust yourself. You won't hurt me.

Macha: What's wrong? *startled*

André: How Do you know? I'm not sure if you can trust me... Not after everything I know I did.

Celeste: *Places a hand over her head* Nothing... Just... Getting my powers back. I'll have to get used to it again now that I'm back to being my human self.

Stella: I know because who you were then isn't who you are now. *frowns* Would you believe that a long time ago, before my time, my dad was pessimistic and depressed? He didn't have the effort or the energy to care about anyone, not even himself? He was sad all the time... But now he's a completely different person. It's the same with you. You were different kinds of people but it was bad either way. But you both had the strength to change.

Macha: *nods* ...is there anything I can do...?

André: *Blinks back some tears* B-but I can't risk it... I'm not even sure if I can tell the difference between loving and hurting. You deserve better than that, Stella. *The tears start falling down his cheeks*

Celeste: Not really. I get these all the time. *sighs*

Stella: Hey... listen to me. I know you can tell the difference. It's easy. This is loving. *she reaches up and places her hand on his cheek, running her thumb across it lightly to wipe away his tears* And this is hurting. *she pulls her hand back and smacks him just hard enough to sting* Couldn't you tell the difference? You'll only hurt me if you want to. It only stung when I had the intention for it to hurt.

Macha: I'm sorry. *frowns* Do you know what causes it?

André: *Places a hand over where she smacked him* Ow... *Goes quiet for a moment* And what if I hurt you... Without knowing I was hurting you? It would hurt anyways...

Celeste: It's part of my powers. I have these visions... And stuff.

Stella: Then I would say ow, just like you did. And then you'd know you were hurting me and stop. I think that's how any relationship works, right?

Macha: *fascinated* Visions? Amazing. Are you having one now?

André: *Smiles a little* Alright...

Celeste: Not now... But i just had one.

Stella: *smiles brightly at him* See? That wasn't so hard.

*Orionis starts crying again*

Orion: *gets up with a soft sigh and heads over to the crib, picking up Orionis* Hey... shh... it's alright, I'm right here...

Skylar: *wakes up too and manages to sit up* Can I see him...?

Orion: *goes back over to the bed and sits next to Skylar, gently handing Orionis to her*

Orionis: *stops crying and smiles up at them both*

Macha: What was it of?

André: If you're with me, then nothing is hard. *SMiles and looks over at Orionis*

Celeste: I can't usually tell what they are... They're so bizarre. But i think i saw a wolf. And blood... And a cry for help.. It was disturbing... *Shakes her head*

Orionis: *wraps his hand around Orion's finger*

Orion: *grins at him*

Skylar: He's so cute... *smiles softly and leans against Orion for support*

Orion: He is. *looks over at Skylar and presses a kiss to her forehead* And so are you. *blushes a little*

Stella: That's the spirit. *smiles and takes his hand again, watching her parents with Orionis. She doesn't even realize she thinks out loud* Maybe someday we can be like them...

Macha: *frowns a little* Wolves... we have a lot of them around my tribe.

André: Hm? *Turns to Stella*

Celeste: I've seen some wolves around. But i don't like them much...

Stella: *looks at him* Ah, nothing. Never mind. I was just thinking out loud...

Macha: We have them as pets in my tribe. *grins* They're not so bad if they're tame.

André: *Goes quiet for a little while* I don't know if i can do that... I'm not sure of what Andreah would think. I don't want her to feel like I am trying to replace her...

Celeste: But most wolves arent very friendly with cats.

Stella: No, I didn't mean... I wouldn't ask you to... *looks away* It would be nice to have kids but... not in this situation. *goes quiet for a moment* I just meant... happy like my parents. *smiles a little*

Macha: I guess that's true. They're not a big fan of frogs, either, if they're really hungry.

André: Oh... *Nods* I think we can do that.

Celeste: *Looks over at Angra and Glacier and smiles a little*

Stella: I think so, too. *smiles at him*

Orionis: *seeming to calm down now, happy to be with his mom*

Skylar: *rocking him a little, she smiles down at him*

Macha: *looks over at them too* What is it?

André: *Takes her hand and looks over at Orionis*

Celeste: I think they'd look cute together.

Orionis: *playing with Skylar's hair*

Skylar: *laughs a little* You like my hair?

Orionis: *babbles at her*

Macha: Why would anyone want to be with that guy? *shakes his head* I don't think he's cute with anyone.

Celeste: Yeah, but... *Grins* You'll see.

Macha: If you say so...

Celeste: *Leans back on the couch*

Macha: So, um... *looks at her* What's your favorite color?

Celeste: Black. Really dark colors are my thing.

Macha: *nods* I like green. It reminds me of nature... something I love. *smiles*

Celeste: So... How did you become a frog?

Macha: ...I accidentally cursed myself. *blushes a little* It's a long story...

Celeste: You... Cursed yourself...?

Jaci: *Still standing there, sillent*

Macha: I was practicing Shaman stuff and uh... suddenly I was a frog.

Hamlet: *walks in*

Celeste: *Shakes her head*

Jaci: *Turns and sees Hamlet* Hello there. *Smiles*

Macha: *sighs* I guess I was being kind of stupid but... I'm still learning...

Hamlet: *smiles and goes up to Jaci* Hey. How are you...?

Celeste: I won't judge... But yeah, that was a little stupid.

Jaci: Well... Remember my cat? The one i told you about?

Macha: I'm glad I'm not a frog anymore at least...

Hamlet: Yeah, I remember. *smiles a little*

Celeste: Can't say the same.

Jaci: *Looks over at Macha and Celeste * She's here. And she's a human...

Macha: H-Hey...! *Frowns*

Glacier: *Looks over at them and rolls his eyes*

Hamlet: A human? Is she like me? *Wide eyed*

Celeste: *Shrugs*

Jaci: I-I don't know. But i wouldn't have changed so much in front of her if I knew she was human... Why don you try talking to her?

Hamlet: Right. I'll go talk to her. *Approaches Celeste* Hello. I'm Hamlet...

Celeste: *Hisses at him*

Jaci: Celeste!

Celeste: Sorry... Cat stuff. I'm Celeste. *Grins*

Hamlet: *Jumps back when she hisses, terrified* Um... nice to meet you. *Wide eyed, he reluctantly holds out his hand to shake hers*

Celeste: *Smiles* Hamlet...? *Glances at Jaci for a second then back at him* It's nice to meet you.

Hamlet: Nice to meet you, too. *Smiles a little*

Macha: *Watches them quietly* (She's being way more nice to him than to me...)

Jaci: *Smiles at them*

Celeste: *Turns to Macha*

Hamlet: *Looks back over at Jaci with a smile*

Macha: *Smiles a little at Celeste, but says nothing*

Celeste: *Doesn't return the smile*

Macha: *Frowns and looks away*

Hamlet: *Looks over at them and frowns too*

Celeste: What?

Macha: You smile at other people but not me.

Celeste: You talk like i owe you smiles. I don't.

Macha: I-I didn't say that. *Looks down* But a smile would be nice.

Celeste: Too bad.

Macha: *Feels bad* ...Sorry.

Hamlet: *frowning* Hey, don't be mean to him...

Celeste: Don't tell me what to do.

Hamlet: *Frowns more* Sorry... *Steps back. Close to Jaci*

Jaci: *Frowns* Sorry, Hamlet. Cats have a... Personality.

Hamlet: No, it's fine. She's just... scary.

Jaci: Everyone says that. Don't worry. *Wraps an arm around him* She doesn't bite.

Hamlet: *Grins* She doesn't? That's too bad. I do.

Jaci: You're biting my cat? *Laughs a little*

Hamlet: I will if she deserves it. *Laughs too*

Jaci: I Don't think she will... I won't let her.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @squirrelwithacup

Freddy: It had these colorful people... And you could see space. *Grins* But they didnt seem to like me... *Frowns*

Alexander: Sounds like Sixam to me. *Grins* How did you get there?

Freddy: I just... Went...

Alexander: Well, maybe you really did go to the same Sixam. *smiles*

Freddy : theresults somewhere I want to take you, too!

Alexander: Oh, right! When are we leaving?

Freddy: *Holds his hand out to him* Take my hand. *Smiles*

Alexander: *Nods and grabs Freddy's hand*

Freddy: *Motions for Lis to come over*

Lis: *Grabs his other hand*

Freddy: Now close your eyes!

Alexander: Alright. *Closes his eyes*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

Angra: *looks back at Glacier and frowns* I guess so..

Takumi: *carefully takes Orionis and looks down at him* Hey there... *still smiling. It almost reminds him of when Emerald and Evan were that little*

Glacier: *Grows quiet, looking at Angra still* (She's a strange one.)

Orionis: *Babbles at Takumi happily*
    Orion: *Smiles at them*

Angra: ... *looks back at Glacier, trying to think of something to say to him*

Takumi: Goodness, you're quite talkative.

Glacier: ...Do you wish to continue to have a conversation?

Orionis: *Boops Takumi's nose*
    Orion: He's full of energy right now, isn't he?

Angra: I mean, if you want to we can.

Takumi: *laughs a little* Awww... he does seem to be. *grins at Orionis*

Glacier: I don't know what to talk about. *frowns* Um... nice weather today.

Orion: How have you been, Takumi? We haven't really talked in a while. *Smiles a little*
    Orionis: *Getting sleepy again*

Angra: Yeah. Pretty fitting for the season, i'd say.

Takumi: *looks up at Orion* I've been alright. How have you been?

Glacier: Yes, of course. I do enjoy cold weather. Far better than the heat...

Orion: I'm... *sighs* As good as I can be after all of this mess. *laughs a little* I'll be alright as long as Skylar and Orionis are.

Stella: *Observing their conversation, she leans against André a little*

Angra: *nods* I personally have a preference for heat, but i like cold weather too.

Takumi: *nods* I wasn't sure exactly what happened but it didn't seem good...

Glacier: Really? I can't stand hot weather. You sweat, and that's absolutely disgusting. *frowns* The cold never bothered me, anyway.

Skylar: *Has already fallen asleep again. Her body is so exhausted*
    Orion: You're right, it wasn't good. *Frowns at him* She had... major complications... and had to have an emergency c-secton. And a hysterectomy... *frowns a little more* I think she's kind of upset about that. She seemed to think I would be...

Angra: *nods* Yeah, i'm not a fan of that part but i've gotten so used to it i suppose it doesn't affect me much anymore.

Takumi: *frowns then looks at Skylar* Oh.. is she doing okay now...?

Glacier: Yes, I suppose you probably have. *Looks away* What do I say now?

Orion: She seems to be doing okay so far... she's just really tired. I guess anyone would be after going through what she did. *Frowns and reaches over to her, running a hand through her hair* I was so scared I was going to lose her... *looks down at her*

Orionis: *Has fallen asleep in Takumi's arms*

Angra: *also thinking of something else to say* ...

Takumi: *nods* Well, it's good that you didn't lose her. *smiles a little then realizes that Orionis fell asleep and looks down at him*

Glacier: I've ran out of things to say.

Orion: You're right. It is. I don't know what I would have done...

Stella: *While everyone else is distracted, she looks up at André and talks quietly* Hey, let's go somewhere else. Um... quieter. Or rather... privater. So I can kiss him some more and not feel awkward.

André: *Nods* Sure.

Stella: *Smiles and leads him out, holding onto his hand. Goes to the room she's staying in and closes the door behind them* Um, this is the room I've been staying in here. I thought maybe we could... have a little quiet in here. And... talk and... stuff. *Blushes a little*

Skylar: *Wakes up*

Orion: *Still running a hand through her hair* Hey, Skylar. *smiles*

Skylar: Hey, sweetheart. *smiles back and then looks up at Takumi with Orionis* Aww...

André: *Smiles* What do you wanna talk about?

Stella: Um... I... don't know. Maybe um... we can just tell each other things about ourself. You know, get to know each other better. *Smiles* Like... what's your favorite animal?

André: Ravens. *Grins*

Stella: Ravens are pretty. *smiles* I really like dogs. They're so friendly and cute. ...Kind of like you. *Grins*

André: Ravens eat corpses. That's cool.

Stella: *Pauses for a moment* ...R-Right... Eww! Disgusting... *manages to smile* Well, if I were a raven, I would find you far more appealing than any corpse. *Blushes* That's awful flirting!

André: You'd eat me?!

Stella: N-No! That's not what I meant! ...But... *Leans in* I might do this. *Kisses him*

André: *Leans into the kiss* (Nice...) *Wraps his arms around her*

Stella: *Places a hand on his cheek, melting into his arms* I love this feeling... *Feeling just a little daring, she deepens the kiss*

André: *Running a hand through her hair, suddenly feeling shy*

Stella: *Parts from the kiss but doesn't pull away, her face only inches from his* I've never felt anything like this... I feel like I could kiss you forever. *Smiles, a little shyly* I might be addicted to you...

André: *Blushing* R-really?

Stella: *Blushing too* Really... *Her hand is still on his cheek, she strokes it with her thumb* I hope you don't mind my addiction. *Grins*

André: I-I don't *Smiles a little*

Stella: Good. Because I don't want to get rid of it. *Rests her head on his shoulder, pulling him into a hug* You're so huggable. *Lifts her head to smile up at him*

André: *Returns the hug* I don't think I'm huggable, Stella. *Laughs a little*

Stella: But you are. You're... squishy. *Grins*

André: I'm not squishy!

Stella: Yes you are! *Pinches his cheek* See? Lots of squish. *Grins and then kisses his cheek* It makes you cute. I like cute boys. *playful wink*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    *Upstairs*

Orionis: *still sound asleep*

Orion: I think while he's asleep... I'll try to get some more rest too. *goes back over to the bed and crawls under the blankets, scooting close to Skylar*

Stella: *nods and turns to André* We should do something else, too, while we have the chance...

André: *Nods* What do you want to do?

Stella: I don't know. Um... *smiles* What sort of things do you like to do? You know, like hobbies or pastimes...

André: I don't really think of have any... *Looks away* Nothing that you would find interesting.

Stella: I would find anything interesting that you do. *smiles*

André: Forget what I said. I don't really have any hobbies...

Stella: Okay... well, maybe I could help you find some. Since I live in such a big family I have a whole ton of hobbies. Well, I guess some of it is really just work but... I think it's fun. *smiles*

André: *Nods* I'd love to. *Smiles*

Stella: Well... I like to knit sometimes, my mom taught me how. I don't know if you'd like it though... *pauses* Oh, and I write a little too... but nothing worth reading.

André: You write?

Stella: *looks away* O-Only a little. I like poetry...

André: Do you think you could show me something? *Smiles a little*

Stella: You want to see? Um... *blushes a little and looks away* ...I post some of the things I write on my blog... *she pulls out her phone and starts tapping, then hands it to him shyly*

André: Oh, you post them? *He takes the phone with a smile and looks down at the screen*

Stella: Only the ones I really like... no one really reads them, anyway. *frowns a little*

André: *Smiles* Well, i'm reading it now. *Starts reading*

Stella: *silently watches, nervous for someone she actually knows to read it*

André: *Smiles as he reads*

Stella: D-Do you like it?

André: *Smiles and looks up from the phone at Stella* It's great.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Celeste: *Finally looks up and frowns over at Macha*

Stella: *smiles shyly* You really think so?

Macha: *looks sad*

André: *Nods* Amazing. I didn't know you could write.

Celeste: Hey...

Stella: *blushes* I wouldn't call it amazing. It's just a hobby... *rubs her arm self consciously* But... thank you for the compliment. You know, I bet there is something you're talented at. You're just not telling me. Surely there's something... *thinks* Maybe I should write him something...

Macha: *looks up at Celeste silently, looking a little intimidated by her*

André: I'm pretty great at wasting my life...

Celeste: *Taps an empty seat beside hers*

Stella: Don't say that... you're not wasting your life. At least I don't think so. And I know my parents don't either. *smiles* And Orionis loves you. You're making our lives brighter. That's not a waste.

Macha: *reluctantly sits beside of Celeste*

André: *Lights up * For real?

Celeste: I... Iamsorry. *Looks away*

Stella: For real. *smiles brightly* You're a great friend to me and my family. I don't think my dad could imagine life without you at this point. *laughs a little* ...and even if I can, I don't want to.

Macha: *looks over at her* Sorry for what...?

André: Then i can say the same thing about you. *Smiles*

Celeste: *Goes silent for a moment before turning back to him* For the way I acted. It wasn't you who gave me a headache... *Mutters an almost unintelligible "sorry"*

Stella: Really? *blushes a little* I'm glad... *smiles* I'm so glad you got a second chance... you're an amazing person, André, you just needed help seeing it. *shyly, she reaches for his hand*

Macha: No... this is all my fault. I just ruined your life to fix mine. It was selfish... I'm the one who's sorry.

André: *Nods and takes her hand* I'm glad I got that chance too...

Celeste: *Nods* Yeah, that was selfish. *Leans back on the couch and sighs* But we don't have to get married anytime soon, do we?

Stella: *smiles and stands up on her tiptoes, kissing his cheek* I don't think I could have asked for a better guy to be my... *she pauses* ...boyfriend. *blushes*

Macha: I guess it doesn't really specify WHEN we have to get married... *smiles just a little at her* ...just... eventually.

André: *Smiles* I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend either. *Feels himself blushing a little*

Celeste: Good. Maybe i have enough time to get used to you... *Turns to him* You seem like a tolerable guy, at least.

Stella: You're really cute when you're blushing. *grins playfully*

Macha: *meets her gaze* I-I'm a nice guy, I promise. I make a good living on my herbal medicines and potions... and like I said earlier, I'll treat you well. It could be worse, right? I could be a plum like him? *looks at Glacier*

Glacier: *rolls his eyes and turns away, looking over at Angra quietly*

André: M-Me? Blushing? *Blushes harder*

Celeste: *Looks away when he meets her gaze* I guess... *Laughs a little when he mentions Glacier* But i don't promise I'll like you.

Stella: Yes, and now you're blushing even more. *smirks a little* It's adorable.

Macha: *laughs a little* Well, right now, you terrify me so...

André: I-i... *Won't stop blushing*

Celeste: Good. Let's keep it that way, Machê.

Stella: *reaches up and puts her hand on his cheek* Your face is hot... literally and figuratively. *it's a rare moment where her shyness is fading away*

Macha: ...Macha. *cautiously corrects her then looks down* I don't want to be terrified of you though.

André: Hmm... *Manages to smile a little and raises and eyebrow* My face is hot?

Celeste: Whatever, Mochi. And nobody likes being terrified. But I like terrifying people anyways. *Grins*

Stella: Very hot. Are you running a fever? *places her hand firmly on the back of his head to lower him down closer to her and presses her lips to his forehead for a moment* I can't tell... *grins and kisses his lips instead*

Macha: I just want to be your friend. *frowns*

André: *Smiles and leans into the kiss*

Celeste: Why would you want to be my friend if we are being forced to be married?

Stella: *pulls away after a moment and blushes* I really like this... kissing, I mean...

Macha: Well, if we're going to be married, shouldn't we be friends?

André: *Suddenly something comes to his mind and he frowns*

Celeste: No. The less I have to do with you the better.

Stella: André? *frowns too* What's wrong?

Macha: Why?

André: Stella... *Shakes his head* I can't...

Celeste: The less we have to tolerate each other, the better.

Stella: You can't what? *frowns*

Macha: But if we get married we need to tolerate each other.

André: Do this. I don't want to hurt you. And I don't trust myself enough to know I won't do it... I don't know how to love someone... *Looks away*

Celeste: But we're not married yet. We'll see that la- *Her eyes glow bright pink and she sits back up with a jump*

Stella: *bites her lip* I... I don't know how to love someone either. This is the first time I've ever... *her voice trails off and she looks up at him with watery eyes* I trust you, even if you don't trust yourself. You won't hurt me.

Macha: What's wrong? *startled*

André: How Do you know? I'm not sure if you can trust me... Not after everything I know I did.

Celeste: *Places a hand over her head* Nothing... Just... Getting my powers back. I'll have to get used to it again now that I'm back to being my human self.

Stella: I know because who you were then isn't who you are now. *frowns* Would you believe that a long time ago, before my time, my dad was pessimistic and depressed? He didn't have the effort or the energy to care about anyone, not even himself? He was sad all the time... But now he's a completely different person. It's the same with you. You were different kinds of people but it was bad either way. But you both had the strength to change.

Macha: *nods* ...is there anything I can do...?

André: *Blinks back some tears* B-but I can't risk it... I'm not even sure if I can tell the difference between loving and hurting. You deserve better than that, Stella. *The tears start falling down his cheeks*

Celeste: Not really. I get these all the time. *sighs*

Stella: Hey... listen to me. I know you can tell the difference. It's easy. This is loving. *she reaches up and places her hand on his cheek, running her thumb across it lightly to wipe away his tears* And this is hurting. *she pulls her hand back and smacks him just hard enough to sting* Couldn't you tell the difference? You'll only hurt me if you want to. It only stung when I had the intention for it to hurt.

Macha: I'm sorry. *frowns* Do you know what causes it?

André: *Places a hand over where she smacked him* Ow... *Goes quiet for a moment* And what if I hurt you... Without knowing I was hurting you? It would hurt anyways...

Celeste: It's part of my powers. I have these visions... And stuff.

Stella: Then I would say ow, just like you did. And then you'd know you were hurting me and stop. I think that's how any relationship works, right?

Macha: *fascinated* Visions? Amazing. Are you having one now?

André: *Smiles a little* Alright...

Celeste: Not now... But i just had one.

Stella: *smiles brightly at him* See? That wasn't so hard.

*Orionis starts crying again*

Orion: *gets up with a soft sigh and heads over to the crib, picking up Orionis* Hey... shh... it's alright, I'm right here...

Skylar: *wakes up too and manages to sit up* Can I see him...?

Orion: *goes back over to the bed and sits next to Skylar, gently handing Orionis to her*

Orionis: *stops crying and smiles up at them both*

Macha: What was it of?

André: If you're with me, then nothing is hard. *SMiles and looks over at Orionis*

Celeste: I can't usually tell what they are... They're so bizarre. But i think i saw a wolf. And blood... And a cry for help.. It was disturbing... *Shakes her head*

Orionis: *wraps his hand around Orion's finger*

Orion: *grins at him*

Skylar: He's so cute... *smiles softly and leans against Orion for support*

Orion: He is. *looks over at Skylar and presses a kiss to her forehead* And so are you. *blushes a little*

Stella: That's the spirit. *smiles and takes his hand again, watching her parents with Orionis. She doesn't even realize she thinks out loud* Maybe someday we can be like them...

Macha: *frowns a little* Wolves... we have a lot of them around my tribe.

André: Hm? *Turns to Stella*

Celeste: I've seen some wolves around. But i don't like them much...

Stella: *looks at him* Ah, nothing. Never mind. I was just thinking out loud...

Macha: We have them as pets in my tribe. *grins* They're not so bad if they're tame.

André: *Goes quiet for a little while* I don't know if i can do that... I'm not sure of what Andreah would think. I don't want her to feel like I am trying to replace her...

Celeste: But most wolves arent very friendly with cats.

Stella: No, I didn't mean... I wouldn't ask you to... *looks away* It would be nice to have kids but... not in this situation. *goes quiet for a moment* I just meant... happy like my parents. *smiles a little*

Macha: I guess that's true. They're not a big fan of frogs, either, if they're really hungry.

André: Oh... *Nods* I think we can do that.

Celeste: *Looks over at Angra and Glacier and smiles a little*

Stella: I think so, too. *smiles at him*

Orionis: *seeming to calm down now, happy to be with his mom*

Skylar: *rocking him a little, she smiles down at him*

Macha: *looks over at them too* What is it?

André: *Takes her hand and looks over at Orionis*

Celeste: I think they'd look cute together.

Orionis: *playing with Skylar's hair*

Skylar: *laughs a little* You like my hair?

Orionis: *babbles at her*

Macha: Why would anyone want to be with that guy? *shakes his head* I don't think he's cute with anyone.

Celeste: Yeah, but... *Grins* You'll see.

Macha: If you say so...

Celeste: *Leans back on the couch*

Macha: So, um... *looks at her* What's your favorite color?

Celeste: Black. Really dark colors are my thing.

Macha: *nods* I like green. It reminds me of nature... something I love. *smiles*

Celeste: So... How did you become a frog?

Macha: ...I accidentally cursed myself. *blushes a little* It's a long story...

Celeste: You... Cursed yourself...?

Jaci: *Still standing there, sillent*

Macha: I was practicing Shaman stuff and uh... suddenly I was a frog.

Hamlet: *walks in*

Celeste: *Shakes her head*

Jaci: *Turns and sees Hamlet* Hello there. *Smiles*

Macha: *sighs* I guess I was being kind of stupid but... I'm still learning...

Hamlet: *smiles and goes up to Jaci* Hey. How are you...?

Celeste: I won't judge... But yeah, that was a little stupid.

Jaci: Well... Remember my cat? The one i told you about?

Macha: I'm glad I'm not a frog anymore at least...

Hamlet: Yeah, I remember. *smiles a little*

Celeste: Can't say the same.

Jaci: *Looks over at Macha and Celeste * She's here. And she's a human...

Macha: H-Hey...! *Frowns*

Glacier: *Looks over at them and rolls his eyes*

Hamlet: A human? Is she like me? *Wide eyed*

Celeste: *Shrugs*

Jaci: I-I don't know. But i wouldn't have changed so much in front of her if I knew she was human... Why don you try talking to her?

Hamlet: Right. I'll go talk to her. *Approaches Celeste* Hello. I'm Hamlet...

Celeste: *Hisses at him*

Jaci: Celeste!

Celeste: Sorry... Cat stuff. I'm Celeste. *Grins*

Hamlet: *Jumps back when she hisses, terrified* Um... nice to meet you. *Wide eyed, he reluctantly holds out his hand to shake hers*

Celeste: *Smiles* Hamlet...? *Glances at Jaci for a second then back at him* It's nice to meet you.

Hamlet: Nice to meet you, too. *Smiles a little*

Macha: *Watches them quietly* (She's being way more nice to him than to me...)

Jaci: *Smiles at them*

Celeste: *Turns to Macha*

Hamlet: *Looks back over at Jaci with a smile*

Macha: *Smiles a little at Celeste, but says nothing*

Celeste: *Doesn't return the smile*

Macha: *Frowns and looks away*

Hamlet: *Looks over at them and frowns too*

Celeste: What?

Macha: You smile at other people but not me.

Celeste: You talk like i owe you smiles. I don't.

Macha: I-I didn't say that. *Looks down* But a smile would be nice.

Celeste: Too bad.

Macha: *Feels bad* ...Sorry.

Hamlet: *frowning* Hey, don't be mean to him...

Celeste: Don't tell me what to do.

Hamlet: *Frowns more* Sorry... *Steps back. Close to Jaci*

Jaci: *Frowns* Sorry, Hamlet. Cats have a... Personality.

Hamlet: No, it's fine. She's just... scary.

Jaci: Everyone says that. Don't worry. *Wraps an arm around him* She doesn't bite.

Hamlet: *Grins* She doesn't? That's too bad. I do.

Jaci: You're biting my cat? *Laughs a little*

Hamlet: I will if she deserves it. *Laughs too*

Jaci: I Don't think she will... I won't let her.

Hamlet: Alright... But if she does, don't scold me for biting her!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @squirrelwithacup

Takumi: *looks up at Skylar and smiles, then looks back at Orionis* I think he fell asleep.

Skylar: He did.

Orionis: *Sound asleep*

Skylar: I guess he really likes you, Takumi. *Smiles*

Orion: I agree. *Smiles too*

Takumi: He does seem to. * smiles a little more* *He's so cute...*

Orion: Thanks for coming to see him. *smiles*

Skylar: Yeah. I get so bored in here... some company is nice. *Frowns a little. She's not even really allowed to get out of bed, so laying around doing nothing isn't very fun*

Orion: We should do something together later, then. I don't want you to be bored. We could watch a movie or play a card game...

Skylar: *Looks over at him* Or cuddle? *Smiles a little*

Orion: *Leans down and kisses her forehead* Anything you want, sweetie. *smiles*

Takumi: *looks up at the two and smiles at them*

Orionis: *Opens his eyes and reaches up... and pulls Takumi's hair*

Takumi: *winces a little then looks down at Orionis* Hey, don't do that. *laughs a little*

Orionis: *Grins*

Orion: *laughs a little* Sorry. He's just curious.

Takumi: *also grins* It's okay. Evan used to do it too. *laughs a little*

Orion: Right. *Smiles* How did you feel, finding out you were going to have kids?

Takumi: I was... scared... but really excited.

Orion: I know that feeling... *sighs* But in the end, it's all worth it. I love my kids. *smiles a little wider* I know you're already making a great parent.

Takumi: Yeah, it really is worth it. *smiles* Thanks.... *his smile fades and he looks down* Though, sometimes I feel like I'm not doing a good job at parenting... I know I'm probably just freaking out but... I can't help but worry...

Orion: *frowns* There was a time I worried about that, too. But as long as you love your kids and try your best... you're doing fine. *smiles*

Takumi: *looks back up ... *smiles* Yeah, you're right. Maybe I'm not doing as bad as I think...

Orion: I'm sure you're not, Takumi. *Smiles brightly* And I bet Cy is doing great, too.

Takumi: *nods* Yeah, he really is. *smiles a little wider*

Orionis: *Looking up at Takumi*

Skylar: I remember when I became a parent for the first time... *Smiles fondly at the memory* It's an amazing feeling. A little late to say it, but... congratulations to you both.

Takumi: Thanks.. It really was an amazing feeling.

Skylar: They grow up so fast... enjoy them being little while you can.

Takumi: Yeah... Honestly that's how I feel about Izabelle. I swear she was a toddler just yesterday. *laughs a little*

Orion: I remember when Stella was a toddler...

Skylar: So do I. Time flies.

Takumi: It really does, doesn't it...? *quietly sighs*

Skylar: *Looks at Orionis and speaks quietly* ...This is the last baby we'll get to experience. *Looks away*

Orion: Hey, we've raised tons of kids. I know it's fun to have one around every 40 or 50 years, but... *smiles* Now we can take time for just the two of us, right?

Skylar: ...Right... *smiles a little*

Takumi: *looks back at them and smiles a little, then looks down at Orionis*

Orionis: *Meets Takumi's gaze with wide, curious eyes*

Orion: *Smiles softly at Orionis* He's so full of life... they didn't think he would make it. It makes me so happy to see him doing so well... *a little teary eyed*

Takumi: *smiles at Orionis* Hi there..

Orionis: *babbles in response*

Skylar: *Reaches up and pulls Orion down to lay beside of her, snuggling up to him* Come here...

Orion: *smiles and wraps an arm around her, careful of her stomach* I'm here. *laughs a little*

Takumi: *listening to Orionis's babbling* Goodness, you must be telling me something really important. *laughs a little*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup

Takumi: *looks up at Skylar and smiles, then looks back at Orionis* I think he fell asleep.

Skylar: Yeah. I get so bored in here... some company is nice. *Frowns a little. She's not even really allowed to get out of bed, so laying around doing nothing isn't very fun*

Orion: We should do something together later, then. I don't want you to be bored. We could watch a movie or play a card game...

Orion: *Leans down and kisses her forehead* Anything you want, sweetie. *smiles*

Takumi: *winces a little then looks down at Orionis* Hey, don't do that. *laughs a little*

Orion: Right. *Smiles* How did you feel, finding out you were going to have kids?

Orion: I know that feeling... *sighs* But in the end, it's all worth it. I love my kids. *smiles a little wider* I know you're already making a great parent.

Takumi: Yeah, it really is worth it. *smiles* Thanks.... *his smile fades and he looks down* Though, sometimes I feel like I'm not doing a good job at parenting... I know I'm probably just freaking out but... I can't help but worry...

Orion: *frowns* There was a time I worried about that, too. But as long as you love your kids and try your best... you're doing fine. *smiles*

Takumi: *looks back up ... *smiles* Yeah, you're right. Maybe I'm not doing as bad as I think...

Orion: I'm sure you're not, Takumi. *Smiles brightly* And I bet Cy is doing great, too.

Skylar: I remember when I became a parent for the first time... *Smiles fondly at the memory* It's an amazing feeling. A little late to say it, but... congratulations to you both.

Takumi: Yeah... Honestly that's how I feel about Izabelle. I swear she was a toddler just yesterday. *laughs a little*

Skylar: *Looks at Orionis and speaks quietly* ...This is the last baby we'll get to experience. *Looks away*

Orion: Hey, we've raised tons of kids. I know it's fun to have one around every 40 or 50 years, but... *smiles* Now we can take time for just the two of us, right?

Orion: *Smiles softly at Orionis* He's so full of life... they didn't think he would make it. It makes me so happy to see him doing so well... *a little teary eyed*

Skylar: *Reaches up and pulls Orion down to lay beside of her, snuggling up to him* Come here...

Orion: *smiles and wraps an arm around her, careful of her stomach* I'm here. *laughs a little*

Takumi: *listening to Orionis's babbling* Goodness, you must be telling me something really important. *laughs a little*

Orionis: *keeps babbling*

Orion: *looks over at them* I'm sure he is. *laughs a little too*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @squirrelwithacup

Orionis: *keeps babbling*

Orion: *looks over at them* I'm sure he is. *laughs a little too*

Takumi: I wonder what he's saying..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    BilmoBlampkinsBilmoBlampkins Posts: 226 Member
    (Sup guys, I'm back, so, what's happening?
  • Options
    BilmoBlampkinsBilmoBlampkins Posts: 226 Member
    (Can I introduce a new character?
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

*A short time later, on a new day...*

Amelia: *In the living room sitting on the couch, leaning against Onyx and barely awake*

Onyx: *Has an arm around her* It's so quiet this morning... I guess yesterday was pretty eventful though.

Amelia: Yeah... *Yawns* I like the quiet. Good for sleeping...

Onyx: But we just woke up. *Laughs a little*

---

Alexander: *Upstairs in the hall, awake but not sure what to do or where to go. His mind is racing with lots of thoughts*

Aurora: *Comes out of their room* Good morning, babe. *Heads straight downstairs after that to find something caffeinated*

Alexander: Good morning... *Smiles at her, then looks down the hall when he hears a door open*

Skylar: *Walks out of her and Orion's room, slowly but surely*

Orion: *Right behind her, carrying Orionis with him* I'm really glad you're allowed to walk again, but please be careful--

Skylar: I'm being careful. I'll be fine. *Smiles at him*

Alexander: *Smiles* Hey, guys! Glad to see you're up and moving again.

---

Macha: *Sound asleep, having a pleasant dream thanks to the dreamcatcher hanging over the bed*

Stella: *In her room and being lazy, awake but not getting up*

Hamlet: *Munching on a bag of hamster food... in human form*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

Amelia: *In the living room sitting on the couch, leaning against Onyx and barely awake*

Onyx: *Has an arm around her* It's so quiet this morning... I guess yesterday was pretty eventful though.

---

Alexander: *Upstairs in the hall, awake but not sure what to do or where to go. His mind is racing with lots of thoughts*

Aurora: *Comes out of their room* Good morning, babe. *Heads straight downstairs after that to find something caffeinated*

Alexander: Good morning... *Smiles at her, then looks down the hall when he hears a door open*

Orion: *Right behind her, carrying Orionis with him* I'm really glad you're allowed to walk again, but please be careful--

---

Macha: *Sound asleep, having a pleasant dream thanks to the dreamcatcher hanging over the bed*

Celeste: *Purrs* Good morning...

André: *Sleeping*

Jaci: (Just another day)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

Macha: *Opens his eyes and smiles* Good morning...

Stella: *Sighs and turns to face André, smiling a little* (He's cute when he's sleeping...) *Reaches onto the nightstand and grabs her phone. Takes a picture of him* (There. Now I can look at his adorable squishy face any time I want.) *Grins*

Hamlet: *Looks over at Jaci, his cheeks stuffed full of hamster food. How does he manage to look so much like a hamster??*

---

*Orion and Skylar go into the living room*

Onyx: *Looks over at them* Hey. *Smiles, then sees Orionis* (...I want to hold him I want to hold him I WANT TO HOLD HIM)

Skylar: *Sits down on the other couch* Hey. *Smiles*

Orion: *Sits beside of her*

Orionis: *Looks over at Onyx and grins*

Onyx: (CUTECUTECUTE)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

Stella: *Sighs and turns to face André, smiling a little* (He's cute when he's sleeping...) *Reaches onto the nightstand and grabs her phone. Takes a picture of him* (There. Now I can look at his adorable squishy face any time I want.) *Grins*

Hamlet: *Looks over at Jaci, his cheeks stuffed full of hamster food. How does he manage to look so much like a hamster??*

---

Onyx: *Looks over at them* Hey. *Smiles, then sees Orionis* (...I want to hold him I want to hold him I WANT TO HOLD HIM)

Celeste: *Snuggles up to him* Did you sleep well? Because i did...

André: *Clings to her in his sleep*

Jaci: *Can't help but smile* You're so cute...

Freddy: *Walks downstairs*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: I slept great. *Still tired, he returns the snuggles* Better than I have in a long time...

Stella: *Smiles and cuddles up to him* (Adorable...) *Playing with his hair with one hand, she wraps her other arm around him and sighs* (I should probably get up and see how mom and Orionis are doing but... I don't wanna...)

Hamlet: Cute? *Laughs a little* I get that a lot. But mostly when I'm a hamster.

Alexander: *Heading downstairs too, he smiles when he sees Freddy* Good morning, Freddy. What's up?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: I slept great. *Still tired, he returns the snuggles* Better than I have in a long time...

Stella: *Smiles and cuddles up to him* (Adorable...) *Playing with his hair with one hand, she wraps her other arm around him and sighs* (I should probably get up and see how mom and Orionis are doing but... I don't wanna...)

Hamlet: Cute? *Laughs a little* I get that a lot. But mostly when I'm a hamster.

Alexander: *Heading downstairs too, he smiles when he sees Freddy* Good morning, Freddy. What's up?

Celeste: I think i haven't slept this good in my whole life...

André: *Smiles in his sleep... So squishy*

Jaci: I think you're cute in all your forms. *Smiles lovingly at him*

Freddy: Alexander! *Grins* I'm great! I slept with my dad!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: That's great. *Smiles at her and brushes a strand of his wild, messy hair away from his face. The boy is a hot mess after sleeping* I'm glad the dreamcatcher helped you... I was worried maybe I'd just fail at that, too, and didn't make it right...

Stella: *Melts at his smile and kisses his cheek* (I can't believe he really wants me, of all the people he could have... I'm so lucky...) *Decides not to get up for now*

Hamlet: Really? *Blushes and smiles* But... I'm a really dangerous hamster, you know. Not cute. I'm terrifying. I could probably bite your finger off.

Alexander: *Beaming* I'm glad you're doing great. (And glad you got some time with your dad...) *Glances over at the others in the living room*

Onyx: *Now sitting by Skylar, of course he's made his way over to see the baby*

Skylar: *Hands Orionis to Onyx* I already know you want to hold him. Go ahead.

Onyx: *Lights up and smiles down at him* Hey, little guy!

Orionis: *Beaming at Onyx*

Orion: *Smiles as he watches them. Feeling relieved now that there's at least a little less burden on him with both Skylar and Orionis feeling better. He's exhausted from all the sleep he's lost taking care of them both*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: That's great. *Smiles at her and brushes a strand of his wild, messy hair away from his face. The boy is a hot mess after sleeping* I'm glad the dreamcatcher helped you... I was worried maybe I'd just fail at that, too, and didn't make it right...

Stella: *Melts at his smile and kisses his cheek* (I can't believe he really wants me, of all the people he could have... I'm so lucky...) *Decides not to get up for now*

Hamlet: Really? *Blushes and smiles* But... I'm a really dangerous hamster, you know. Not cute. I'm terrifying. I could probably bite your finger off.

Alexander: *Beaming* I'm glad you're doing great. (And glad you got some time with your dad...) *Glances over at the others in the living room*

Orion: *Smiles as he watches them. Feeling relieved now that there's at least a little less burden on him with both Skylar and Orionis feeling better. He's exhausted from all the sleep he's lost taking care of them both*

Celeste: You didn't fail. *Smiles at him*

André: *Opens his eyes when she kisses his cheek* Hm...? *Still smiling*

Jaci: But you wouldn't bite my finger off, right?

Freddy: But now i want to play with you!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Macha: That's good to know. *Smiles and pulls her close*

Stella: *Beaming, she runs a hand through his hair again* Good morning...

Hamlet: No, not yours... but if anyone ever bothers you, let me know and I'll gnaw theirs off. Okay?

Alexander: You do? *Lights up* Okay! What do you want to play?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    tiny_ikaratiny_ikara Posts: 200 Member
    (Oh, did the roleplay perish? How saddening. I just got back from my Minecraft days. :D )
  • Options
    tiny_ikara wrote: »
    (Oh, did the roleplay perish? How saddening. I just got back from my Minecraft days. :D )

(We're kinda still here? Every once in a while at least. :lol:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    tiny_ikaratiny_ikara Posts: 200 Member

(We're kinda still here? Every once in a while at least. :lol:)

(Great. :joy: Where can my guys appear?)
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Hamlet: No, not yours... but if anyone ever bothers you, let me know and I'll gnaw theirs off. Okay?

Celeste: You know... Maybe the mucus isn't so bad....

André: *Smiles* Morning....

Jaci: Thanks, Hamlet... But i don't think anyone would dare messing with me *Laughs a little*

Freddy: *Seems thoughtful*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Hi there :)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Gonna revive this!)

---

---

---

Celeste: You know... Maybe the mucus isn't so bad....

André: *Smiles* Morning....

Jaci: Thanks, Hamlet... But i don't think anyone would dare messing with me *Laughs a little*

Freddy: *Seems thoughtful*

Macha: What? But... it's gross. *Laughs self-consciously* You don't have to lie about that...

Stella: Did you sleep well?

Hamlet: *Frowns and looks down* Yeah... not like anyone would do something to you... *Clenches his fists but then shakes his head* You're way tougher than me, anyway. I guess you'd handle it fine. *Manages to grin*

Alexander: *Waiting patiently for an answer*
    37oYgl3.png