Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    The reason I was surprised at that?
    Well, when Lo revealed she was going to play an idol I thought she'd protect Haylo and my plan to get him voted off was going to backfire. But then she revealed to protect Ice with it.
    Why protect him and betray your own ally for that???
    The only reason I could imagine for her doing that is to try and cause me to mistrust Ice, by making it seem they were allied together as well and Ice was playing both sides for his own advantage. "Divide and conquer".
    But I decided to trust Ice and keep our focus on getting Lo out, as she'd be the biggest threat to face in the finale. Ice also wasn't my main ally at that point, that was Kali. So if that was Lo's plan it backfired right there.

I can explain for Lo.
    Lo forgot we were in an alliance......... XD

That...is quite unfortunate
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited January 2019
    Fun Fact- Lo originally stated that she wanted to use it on herself forgetting the fact that she was already immune that vote. I corrected her and she then played it on Ice.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Fun Fact- Lo originally stated that she wanted to use it on herself forgetting the fact that she was already immune that vote. I corrected her and she then played it on Ice.

That was covered in the episode already thoug.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Well, I'm going to put an end to the final tribal council.

I need the following jurors to sent me an e-mail or private message stating this-

I vote for ________ to win this season of S.O.S. because _________________________________________.

Please sure to use proper grammar, and make sure that the statement is in-character.

This is due by January 7th 4:00 PM EDT. Failure to turn in your vote will result in you automatically voting for the winner of the final immunity challenge as well as being disqualified for Sims Reality All-Stars Season Three (in which I will do after the finale)

@Zinniavanill @twiddle3 @icmnfrsh @HayloHusky @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @Alleenmens

Also, if any of you guys have any ideas for the reunion show, tell me ASAP. They can be major or minor ideas.

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    My idea: to not put in any sour 'maybe killing off one player'-endings like on season 1 and 2 of SRAS. I think everybody can agree that they'd not see their Sim ambiguously killed off or maimed at the finale, like KT, Sarah and Thalia were.

Also: maybe a montage of David and Robin's bond development throughout the season?

@Zinniavanilla @twiddle3 @icmnfrsh @WinteryGarnet @Alleenmens @Penguinwa101 @HayloHusky @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @Alleenmens @icmnfrsh @M13Vulpecula @kaliko103
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I just need a vote from @lovesstorms

She has not been on the forums since December 28th. Perhaps I could send her an e-mail to let her know.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I sent Lo an e-mail and I also sent her a private message on the Ultimate Mafia forums.

@Alleenmens Could you send her a message on skype to remind her? I want to cover all ground.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I just need a vote from @lovesstorms

She has not been on the forums since December 28th. Perhaps I could send her an e-mail to let her know.

Probably really busy with family stuff :O
  • Options
    Well, I just got Lo's vote.

I'm glad that everybody ended up turning in their votes. I was concerned that somebody may not turn in their vote.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    How's the finale writing progressing? :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    How's the finale writing progressing? :)

I took all of the pictures.

I'm just taking a while to type it all down.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Is there going to be a conclusion for this? :O it’s been a long while now :S
  • Options
    I thought Jake posted the finale when I saw the new post. :000

He did say it was almost ready a while back
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I thought Jake posted the finale when I saw the new post. :000

He did say it was almost ready a while back

Same.

I wonder how many pictures he took?

I actually sent him a PM yesterday. No reply tho. :(
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I have the worst procrastination issues ever.

How about I promise to have the finale up by the end of this month?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Sounds good to me :)

• Options
    I have the worst procrastination issues ever.

How about I promise to have the finale up by the end of this month?

And what if you don't make it by then? Can @Kaliko103 and I then get to pick you an avatar you'll have to wear for the rest of the year on this site? :smirk:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    If for some reason you don't manage/have the time to write up the finale Jake you can always do an informal winner reveal on the thread, I know we all wanna know who wins this. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    If for some reason you don't manage/have the time to write up the finale Jake you can always do an informal winner reveal on the thread, I know we all wanna know who wins this. ;)

Okay, Twiddle, you are the winner of S.O.S.

Congrats!

(Only kidding btw)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Okay, Twiddle, you are the winner of S.O.S.

Congrats!

(Only kidding btw)

Well, I'm glad you came to your senses and chose the true winner, I was robbed after all. :blush:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    It's almost April :o

• Options
    Just to have some part of the finale to be read, I have decided to release the first part of the finale.

https://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2019/03/sos-finale-part-one.html

Going to upload parts of the finale weekly to get some motivation as well as to get a live feel of the finale.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Wait, I thought David got eliminated and it was between Kali and Vul?

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Wait, I thought David got eliminated and it was between Kali and Vul?

I haven't shown the episode where David got voting out.

I'm trying make this finale like a typical Survivor finale.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Alas. It was just a part 1. :/ Let's get to part 2 shall we? ;)
    Banner.png