Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you! I know, he was devastated.
    Destiny and Marley welcomed a baby boy named, Sammy into the family. He aged up quick.
    7WudAJP.png
    cbNxeTC.png
    He likes his big sister, Odyssey and Odyssey likes playing mommy.
    vjJedec.png
    Destiny loves her current job, only it has crazy hours and she wishes to spend more time with her little boy.
    iaM5mMT.png
    Renee has landed herself a boyfriend, Malcome Munch.
    ixOxqzq.png
    Odyssey has her sights on the new boy at school who also happens to be her neighbor.
    2V1RvLJ.png
    WfFse5g.png
    She doesn't shy away for a chance to talk to him either. He's not too sure how he feels about her though, he always walks away from her. Poor Odyssey.
    Qd1veWQ.png
    It doesn't seem to affect her though.
    5SaV4Rb.png
    yKHHOVH.png
    Renee and Malcome stay quite cozy, they had a really fun date at a festival. It was freezing and snowy but that didn't stop them, they made snowpals together, Renee's turned out interesting.
    V39f3CR.png
    p0jVtjL.png
    mBRvNC6.png
    They ended the night with a cute selfie.
    zMkXf1j.png
    Dean met his Mama for a bite to eat, he's still a Mama's boy no matter what she did all those years ago, he still loves her even if his sisters can't stand her.
    D7WNJAy.png

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    A few pictures.

Turns out one of the Paparazzi always waiting in the hallway is cute, fun and totally evil to the core. To the point of making evil laughs in the middle of photo sessions.

GPcSvtI.png

Lena has vacation, and Lucy works from home, so they decide to go check out the GeekCon. Last time it was POURING so no electronics worked. It was a total bust. Today is a bright late summer day. Much better!
    (They had just started flirting at this point; being roomies by chance (meeting thru a "roommate wanted" ad when both moved into the Spice District from out of town just three years ago and reached 100% friendship in a day! The chemistry was too thick though; I had not planned for them to be lovers but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 they are so cute together!))

hjrcN6Z.png

Lena... fesses up in the middle of the Con about how she feels about her...

xEX5JjN.png

...And get a surprise kiss in response...!!

MwmCrno.png

SMeGKCy.png

I guess the feeling is mutual! Happy GeekCon / First Kiss Day!! <3
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Almost a month ago, I had to restart my Global Superstar. This was due, primarily, to a series of mishaps, but mostly because the Strangerville patch broke the mod I was using. My singer was no longer able to give concerts, his list of songs was reduced from 52 @ §200 each to just 1 song. His Hit Beat Points went from 100/100 (where you have to be to hold concerts) to Zero. :open_mouth:

Yeah, newly married with a first baby and suddenly, he's a has been. He's still a YA. This proved impossible to me. So, I rolled back several saves to find him before he really began his climb to fame. The mod had already been updated, so I was excited to start again. Well, today, still a teen, Erik Cantrell, just moments ago made Proper Celebrity. He's worth over three-hundred-thousand Simoleons, and he's not even a YA. But, he's almost back and I'm very happy.

Erik's Home Studio:
    Trw1N0F.jpg

Erik Appeases a Fan:
    YVzFdiU.jpg

Cold Hard Cash:
    Ei29o7V.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @CrystalAbyss1 that's really sad..
    @HopeyStarr oh sure thing, ah Lord Tremaine is too good for the evil woman, but peeps who like Cinderella know that lol can't wait to see the wedding I like how it's going.
    @AlwaysAsking they are really cute together, I believe there are right an left handed sims never really looked for it.
    @Sharonia such a pretty couple :)
    @OhMyHemsworth oh absolutely heh, but where there is sadness happiness comes too, little Sammy is adorable. That pic where Odyssey is looking up it's kind of like she's really glancing at the boy 'You don't know what you're missing.' heh.
    @Beardedgeek I like them, you can always add to a celebration with new love.
    @GalacticGal quite a valuable teen he is, at least he's getting back to the top.

Okay bounced around a bit but awesomes out and such to make up for my spamming, well mostly cause I just like to see everyone enjoying themselves but it can be both.

hp427xwl.png
    Their first breakfast as a newly married couple, figured they could have something special.
    ouAL1Mel.png
    My sims don't often give the stereo much attention, I probably listen more than they do so I like when they do enjoy it, or just the view in her case. Took them to one of my resort like builds..spa whatever, just to chill.
    wjSDzTIl.png
    nabahiIl.png
    4m9sKoKl.png
    Zf3LL66l.png
    gBy3Zvpl.png
    J8jKbJnl.png
    This little lady is strong..
    OnbmFHtl.png
    W60e587l.png
    It was about two in the morning so breakfast, this odd schedule they have will be great for babies.
    OMC3eVRl.png
    At home toasting for no reason, he's just amused she went along with him.
    8Y5zgcxl.png
    Their celebrity home has started attracting tourists, maybe she'll get a stan?
    wl4OOhxl.png
    iY7k5qDl.png
    So after getting lottery tickets and the start of the summer holiday finally pregnant they both have a gig coming up but that's what a nanny and daycare are for.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @ldmarko

That’s such a cute line about fishing the other tot out of the toilet, lol!

And wow! I didn’t know the dragon fruit was so lucrative!!

I need to plant more !

I’ve yet to figure out how the household bills are calculated, because sometimes they are astronomical 😮
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Pandemos wrote: »
    I started playing with a new Sim today. First day was well... interesting. It was a hot summer day, the Welcome wagon was coming around - the Caliente's. And while they all were chatting outside .. Nina, Dina and Katrina all fell down to the ground, dead due to overheating. This was so unexpected that I really had to laugh xD Tried to save them, but Grim Reaper was only fine with giving Katrina a second chance. Was still amazing for a first day :D

Oh my gosh, unbelievable. How come your sim didn’t overheat? It seems to me that the Calientes never wear that much clothing lmao 😂 So they shouldn’t have. Oh well, not a huge loss, in my opinion 🤔
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    My Sim Lyric proposed to her boyfriend ... and he rejected! So they broke up and my Sim moved away cause he lived across the street from her

Awwwww, I’ve never seen that happen! Although, I’m not sure if I’ve ever had one propose before they’d moved in with each other, which would mean I’d already know how they were feeling about the other person, and what kind of day they were having.

So sad for your sim though, I hope she finds another love soon ❤️
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @Beardedgeek

And today is Pi day! Perfect day for a geek con and a new love - well, especially if one of them is the nerd brain geeky type, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @ldmarko

That’s such a cute line about fishing the other tot out of the toilet, lol!

And wow! I didn’t know the dragon fruit was so lucrative!!

I need to plant more !

I’ve yet to figure out how the household bills are calculated, because sometimes they are astronomical 😮

Get that gardening skill up, then start evolving them and you're sim will never have to work again! Also use the Frugal reward trait on all the teens & adults in the house, that helps too.

They got baby # 4 on the way now, I'm going for a full house here, I've got plans for each of those kids.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92

The wedding venue in your last set of pictures was so cool, old holy cow! She was a beautiful bride!

I love how you had her totally knowing it too 😂😂

Their spa time looked lovely, can we get that in real life, right?

And now there’s a baby on the way?!? Your game is moving fast, lol 😅
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @Simmz

Did she catch him? Because I would’ve chased him down, lol 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @CrystalAbyss1

Holy cow! Disastrous first vacation! Now what will happen? And if Diana was dead, where were the kids when he got home?

Craziness!

Is Lorenzo passed on too now?

I feel like I missed something somewhere, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @Vanderhoot

A little liquid courage hey? Well, if it works, it works 😊

And those are some darling expressions going on in that picture. How’s that going?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thanks! Yes I’m loving those expressions. Whatcha mean by how’s that going?
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    lJ2tQRC.png
    I started a new game with this cute sim Lily Summers because I had aging on in my old game and all the neighbors died of old age. :'( Needless to say that I've learned my lesson and turned off aging for anybody that isn't the active household in this new game. :D
  • Options
    PandemosPandemos Posts: 18 Member
    @AlwaysAsking - Well Tamika was smart enough to wear her hot weather clothes, they didn't. I always had a feeling they aren't the smartes xD Unlucky I just gave them a make over and really liked their new looks, but indeed not much of a big loss B)
  • Options
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking thanks! Yes I’m loving those expressions. Whatcha mean by how’s that going?

Just wondering who is best friends with who now, and if the twinkle in his eye / cute expressions on their faces, stayed for a while, or were they a momentary thing?

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    How far behind am I now? Well, Zelda just had her first grandchild in my game today.....This post however.....She's still a toddler.

Well Minerva had good news today, she's got another bun in the oven.
    AzdXhnb.png
    Ryker: "It's too early for you to drop a bombshell like this on me. I need my coffee first."
    BV1eVHW.png
    But hey, at least SimTube wanted to hear the good news.
    xl845KL.png
    Meanwhile, Grandma was trying to teach Zelda some basic flashcards when Ryker showed up and started playing with the toddler.
    ns3RVo9.png
    Then again she ignored Grandma to go play with McCloud.
    kkCsB8m.png
    Also, they should've enjoyed toddler Zelda while they could. Because now it's her birthday.
    8CRURtx.png
    Behold, child Zelda.
    um86qQF.png
    tGGD35Z.png
    Also, she already has dreams of being a super famous actress so she's already hard at work practicing that acting skill.
    iT6raj9.png
    When you look this good you don't need to bundle up in the cold. No I'm joking he almost died.
    MzrHFsc.png
    Meanwhile Zelda was trying out this ice skating thing since this skating ring was conveniently placed next door.
    0JmGhIN.png
    She fell too many times so she decided to play with the fox again. Much easier than skating.
    I1h7PVk.png
    Minerva: "Wait, cute little daughter is playing with the cute little fox in the background of my vlog? This will rake in so many views!"
    xAAJvIO.png
    Looks like Zelda finds the fact that her dad has autographed photos of her grandparents on display quite humorous.
    0m59nru.png
    If Zelda wants to be a successful actress she also needs to make sure she's a walking ball of talent! Time to work on that violin skill!
    5c6G3gb.png
    Ehh, this looks like it'll take longer than expected.
    yLivYut.png
    Quite insulting that the Fox howls along with the awful violin.
    jhVEXTA.png
    Minerva: "Hey this will make a great video, get over here Jimmy!"
    S8FD0DQ.png
    Even though Grandma has interacted with Zelda quite a bit when she was a toddler she unfortunately needs to be introduced to her now that she's a child. Now the real unfortunate thing is, Nikita's a celebrity....She doesn't just greet anyone! Not even her own Granddaughter!
    xfhDMVe.png
    Zelda: "You're kind of a jerk aren't you?"
    Nikita: "If only you would've let me teach you those flashcards I wouldn't be such a jerk."
    6XZBUUn.png
  • Options
    ohhh I can finally post pictures :)

So, this is the sim I started playing with in my new rotational save-file: Tamika Richards

XaMUqfq.png

She is an active and adventurous Sim. Wanted to have a sim who focuses a lot on treasure seeking und traveling to Selvadorada, because I've never really done that. She started kinda rags to riches with only a tent and a lot of collecting, till she had enough for her first travel to the jungle.

Till then there was a lot of work on her Fitness and Handiness.
    6Uhk718.png
    Guess she doesn't know what she is doing there... xD
    KVRjjMV.png
    And finally her first trip to the jungle, taking it very serious:
    vXJR5l7.png

Oh, and her amazing Welcome Wagon ... This is now one of my favorit pictures :D
    n5tfifE.png

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    WTH @Pandemos How did you manage to get the welcome wagon wiped out? Did they overheat?
  • Options
    WTH @Pandemos How did you manage to get the welcome wagon wiped out? Did they overheat?

That is exactly what happend! They were just chatting outside for a few minutes when all three of them suddenly dropped dead. This happened so quickly and unexpected, that I really had to laugh :D Never had a sim die to overheating.. and then three at once

• Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Vanderhoot wrote: »

Just wondering who is best friends with who now, and if the twinkle in his eye / cute expressions on their faces, stayed for a while, or were they a momentary thing?

Oh ok! Colin (blonde, brother of Summer Holiday) and Owen (redhead) are best friends now. :) i think the twinkle was from being inspired from singing. He is quite animated though.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Nothing happened to me today because I can't edit my family's dog without my game freezing. I'd say I regret buying the Cats and Dogs pack, but a friend gifted it to me.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    It was Easter and the kiddos hunted for Easter eggs selling them off then went to go have some basket-ball fun hoping the Bunny would show up around somewhere in the city. Mckenna is super good at sports!
    03-05-19_7-45-46nbspPM_zpsoq66pgpx.png

Lilith is a precious cinnamon roll, I can't! She loved the bunny so much she talked about her dreams to them, her imaginary world, she gave the bun like five hugs aaawww!
    03-05-19_7-50-27nbspPM_zpsdkhgcvog.png

Princess Lilith loves to play- I mean go on adventures with her dragon Dino exploring her kingdom and others, making peace and ruling the civilians. Gianna gave her that dress (was one of her old ones) and she mimics her sister's normal hairstyle when in princess mode. She spends 90% of her time in princess land.
    03-05-19_9-39-37nbspPM_zpsspoteopp.png

Meanwhile Max practices his charisma, he is in love with that mirror or himself lol watching him is so fun! If not doing this he is talking on the phone or over at a friends house, out usually always out and about.
    03-05-19_9-43-07nbspPM_zpsgopxcuwy.png

Mckenna is more income focused, she spends a lot of time craving pumpkins then selling them for cash once she has a lot, the best profit is in fall, but for one reason or another she makes good money all seasons. She makes the best cat ones. She enlisted her siblings to learn and help, Max with convincing and Lilith with threats. Max barely does but makes a good classic one. Lilith does more often and chose the 🐸🐸🐸🐸-eyed one, They are now all aware about money and bills but Mckenna is most aware and tries to keep them afloat and even above. She is a survivor this one.
    03-05-19_9-44-22nbspPM_zpsdzvn7fnj.png

The Stone kids were taken out by Javesh along with his three kids for ice cream. Because he is there half-uncle, he has played just as an active role in their lives as Gianna. Too bad neither can figure out how cruel Gemma is, rose colored glasses at there best. Anyways, the kids each took a cone home, vanilla. When they later came there was only two. Gemma had eaten one. So the twins grabbed the last two not wanting to miss out. Sooo yeah, poor Lilith. The odd one out yet again.
    03-07-19_7-43-38nbspPM_zpspt2vrleh.png

Max, his many friends and sibs went to have a water balloon fight on the first day of summer. It was a blast and soon it got late! The other kids rushed on home, but the Stone kids hung around longer. (For the entire night). But wait.... were is Lil?
    03-07-19_7-51-01nbspPM_zps7tclxjup.png

Since she has never been to school, how can she read? Gianna of course! Not knowing they are mother and daughter, they still have a incredible strong bond. I mean Gianna does with the twins too, but its stronger with Lil, and being the outcast she deserves as much. She only has read smaller book meant for toddlers and litter kids. But Gianna tutoring her and reading to her when she goes over. This has made Lilith confident enough to to try reading her first chapter book. It is of course about a unicorn. She is a little confused and struggles but enjoys it.
    03-07-19_7-53-16nbspPM_zpsudrtxain.png

When Jade (the founder) was a runaway teen, she laid on this ground as well looking into the sky. The twins mimic this now, since today is their birthday, a new step in their lives. They are trying to understand the future but how can they? So they try to grasp some things in their control. They both know they will get jobs and work as many odd jobs as they can. They both feel they don't have time for school. They have good enough language skills, can read and do math basic (thanks to Gianna, Javesh and Nanny) To them school will only waste too much time for work. They wanted out of that apartment and away from Gemma.
    03-07-19_8-03-18nbspPM_zpsklnoyxbx.png

Ordering a chocolate cake from a restaurant themselves they inite their friends and whoever else could make it in the middle of the day, and went to their favoire spot of all. The park. Mckenna is first!~
    03-07-19_8-18-25nbspPM_zps5pckjsfx.png
    Kenna does not seem thrilled for her own aging up. I can only imagine what is going on in her head. I don't blame her, life has never been easy and now it will only get harder. Away go the semi carefree days of playing pirate.... but don't worry Kenna all is not lost!
    03-07-19_8-18-57nbspPM_zpsfxblbymk.png
    Max seems way more excited but is that because he is so positive? Or somewhat ignorant/in denial? I have no clue, but will have to just see.
    03-07-19_8-33-34nbspPM_zpsofchavxv.png
    03-07-19_8-35-27nbspPM_zpsdtydm0pw.png

Just LOOK at them!!!! How do they not know! XC it kills, they even wear the same shade of blue!!! Maybe as time goes on, it will be revealed.... that is all for now~ Teen pics of twins soon~
    03-07-19_8-38-48nbspPM_zps35yi4bkn.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thanks it's a somewhat older build of mine I don't use much, she's such a pretty sim glad we got her she's all about her own personal spotlight :). If only I bet a spa trip like that in real life would be a decent penny so speak lol, oh yeah I usually play on long one of my saves is short and this one is on the middle, so these got to go go go.
    @Sharonia and @Pandemos such pretty sims.

Also love that pic of the welcome wagon being wiped out heh.
    @Tixyen aw those kids are too cute :)

p05FOuAl.png
    They really dig the rain, which is good cause they've gotten a lot of it.
    IEBQQjFl.png
    She also digs lots of attention.
    A6YGTLpl.png
    kfusZOll.png
    I just like her expression.
    59ZWKXLl.png
    Just pretty...yeah simple things.
    XXgyqUAl.png
    And his gig.
    k5mooail.png
    <3
    NMW3aCbl.png
    Picked some randomized name..Maximiliano or something.
    Bylid7Cl.png
    I'll figure it out, and I aged him up right after the last pic cause don't need little babies.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top