Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    So the Covingtons are loving their new home & their new toys.

YdRZrAK.png

kGG9GQg.png

KGJAk2D.png

They had some holiday gnomes & John was dealing with an especially stubborn one.

rEHde4o.png

I guess the trick is to send a pregnant sim in to do the job.

OP2JHas.png

The ghost gnome was feeling flirty.

9v5WVFW.png

Meanwhile Kristy went into labor in the middle of the night.

H5NaM0s.png

Another girl! Hester.

gj3Gvh6.png

ayeAlzJ.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @s33man

Hi! Cute story! I love the Botox remark, lol 😂

I hope they have fun in Strangerville!

I have a technical question, how do you get pictures from that angle? With the camera down low, and looking upward?

I’d Love to know how to do that, and I can’t seem to figure it out 🤔

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    My legacy sim Nicole filmed a pirate show and got promoted to a rising star celebrity. I can't post pictures yet sorry.

Awesome for her! By the time you can post pictures she’ll be some sort of international Super Star! Lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @CreoleSim

Lol! Shocking that she got that job offer, isn’t it? 😂😅😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I started playing with the Cinderella Story Mod by kawaiiStacie and I'm loving it. Although I've barely gotten into it because my computer has been giving me some issues.

Anyways, as of now the Evil Stepmother and her daughters do not live with Cinderella and her father, but that evening Lord Tremaine hosted a dinner party for them and they were making themselves too at home. Dirty plates and glasses everywhere, Drizella threw up into the toilet and they ended up overstaying their welcome after the event ended.

And guess who was tasked with cleaning up after them...

I wasn't planning on taking screenshots but I'm interested to see how this story will play out.

Yes! Keep taking pictures, this is super cool. I’ll be interested to see how it turns out too.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    This didn't happen today, it was just last week but it's too good not to share it.

I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and earlier in the day I had the matriarch buy a lottery ticket (we'll come back to this). Later in the day, I had one of her daughters go to make a couple more meals for the house, as when you have 8 sims in one household, the food definitely runs out fast. Well, this daughter put the food on the stove and IMMEDIATELY a fire started in the home (which wasn't the first time a fire has started with her cooking). At the exact same time, I got the notification for a fire breaking out, I also got a notification that the lottery winner has been drawn. My amazing, over exhausted matriarch, has won the lottery. So here the fire is, spreading more and more since the matriarch and teen daughter is trying to carry out the toddlers to save them from the flames instead of actually trying to extinguish the fire. All while at the same time the matriarch is pretty smug with winning 1 million simoleons. I ended up just building an entirely new home for them to live in with their new winnings.

That is super funny 😄

I didn’t realize that people carried toddlers out of the house during fires, that’s good to know, lol

I hate the fires so much I have fire alarms everywhere in my houses.

That was some great timing for winning the lottery though. What expansion has that feature? I haven’t noticed it.

Did she spend the whole million on the new house? Or stash some for later? Lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SimmzSimmz Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2019
    My sim was eating lunch at her dining room table, then she randomly left to talk to the guy that was walking past her house. I could see why she was so eager to talk to him :D
    [img][/img]hgRiKvd.png
    [img][/img]zQHQrn0.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @HopeyStarr really looking forward to the next pics I like how they look, really fitting.
    @CreoleSim love your pics, sometimes it seems the game can play into a story all on it's own huh :)
    @ldmarko such a cute family they caught the attention of loving gnomes.

mmkay...now a longer post I need to cut out more pics but I chopped off a ton of them we had to travel to meet some friends.
    04jxjxLl.png
    After meeting a few and cheating their relationship I took them to the house since we didn't see Octavia out, Orange wasn't there but the tot I gave them was outside dancing in the street...so we brought her in. They got to sleep there without being "inappropriate"until she got home so we could meet her too then I got them home.
    pzFldWtl.png
    After they got engaged I moved in an old sim of mine to take their pictures and bake their wedding cake, this venue is like 3 years old haven't used it in forever.
    KSdwmNZl.png
    Peeps were real excited about a celeb wedding going down....or something.
    aF0QQyOl.png
    Just to keep them quiet.
    ghiWG7Wl.png
    Had the wedding the same day...and Thorne was way too interested in the bride, she knows she's pretty she doesn't need you...of course his woman is right there too.
    k7vHnGNl.png
    bwtRtMAl.png
    Tried to block my pic...must want to be deleted.
    v57kwAfl.png
    kWjZ3Ttl.png
    jJq3GPsl.png
    9dLpaHjl.png
    Vqrl2gSl.png
    How he looks at his new bride <3 I realized when putting the pics up I forgot one of them but it was waiting where I left it I thought Ms. Bates had it.

Anyways...the lottery is coming up maybe they'll play for that and get some work down..or something.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So I wasn't planning to have Lucy and Lena in a relationship but their chemistry is just wonderful so they kind of woo-hooed at the Geek Con... As you do. And are now girlfriends.

Pictures coming soon.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Metzfits84Metzfits84 Posts: 90 Member
    My sim, Cherry Stone, had a date last night, but it went sooooo wrong so, in the end, she ended up sad, going to the bar, ordered a drink to drown her sorrows as she complained to the bar tender about her rubbish date, without my interaction. I found it hilarious! I know The Sims is supposed to simulate life, but come on? Poor Cherry lol
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    My sims celebrated Day Off Day! Taking place on the Friday a week before New Years Eve, Day Off Day is to celebrate the end of the year and give sims a well deserved day off. Lucy successfully rejoined Drama Club after being kicked out earlier this week while her cousin Skyler spent time with her best friend.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    I made the Pleasants in TS4 and TS3 : p

vL2IPz0.png

xPUdhjT.png

Lili had a whim to smash the doll house lol

X9hG1F0.png

Lj72LsV.png

Mary Sue teaching to say sorry

8S7ZRX7.jpg

4YjLDdK.png
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    I've been slowly expanding my game, I added the City Life pack last night and am having some fun with the karaoke. Also, I am now a self confessed CC addict. I downloaded a ton of furniture and cute new guy clothes.

HBPpcqC.png
    Owen has the singing skills, Colin still gets embarassed. I am obsessed with the floral print shirt. Oh and they became best friends!

eVBMrKA.png
    Scared to sing? Nothing a few drinks won't help. Dane, Owen, and Colin belly up to the bar. Someone has a twinkle in their eye.

E7VNrf8.png
    Definitely excited to sing. Dane isn't so sure.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    I still use the same pose as before and try to see it with the first-person mode camera on Tobias...
    03-13-19_9-25-17%25C2%25A0PM.png

Argh, I don't know why but this feels so heartwarming! He must be so lucky to have them!
    03-13-19_9-30-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-13-19_9-30-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,438 Member
    Alot has happened to Connor and his younger brother Marrick. Having moved to Strangerville, and joining the military Connor resolved the problem that Strangerville faced. His brother got a job, and Connor met a lovely sim. After dating a while he proposed to her and started a family.9IbsgAn.jpgMarrick though began working and going out and met Maegan Villareal, the only daughter of Luna Villareal and J Huntington III. He really liked her and told his brother all about her, he wanted to marry her.kLR0pL3.jpgHe heard from his mom that Lorenzo proposed at Windenburg, so he did it there too!XEVIDOB.jpgFast foward, he moved out from his brothers place and moved shortly after he and Maegan had twins!Pretty neat since he was a twin as well.Grandma Diana came to visit almost every daygBOhqyS.jpgMaegan enjoyed eating outside with her little boyWUylgTe.jpgWinter fest came around and the boys got their first present.mmH8OO8.jpgMaegan received a headstone...which was suprisingvOab7dg.jpgThe boys aged up and Grandma still came to visit2z5NZ49.jpgThey had a baby girl...forgot to take a screenshot...but after she was born, they were left in good care, as the parents went on a vacation to Selvadorado.N3POlRW.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,438 Member
    Marrick and Maegan explored the jungle and found some neat artifactsm7JTAy2.jpgIt was an amazing sightciNRkl2.jpgEven Grandma somehow came...who's taking care of the kids?!Ocna4Xo.jpgHad to take out the swimming gear to get to some spotszyv8GCb.jpg
    Spiders are scary!nUONT15.jpgJpBFDXn.jpgExploring is sure a dirty businessmU8MIRF.jpgWas caught off guard though when Maegan set off a trap and caught on fireWX0t6eR.jpgShe passed away :'(:'(DdrS1SV.jpgMarrick went to go find Maegan..and recieved a text message..wasn't expecting this either!! His mother passed away mnutes after his wife :'(:'(7fyhZpO.jpgMarrick cut the vacation short and went homeOagG7yG.jpg
    He placed his wife's stone by the tree in the backyardFhwHNl7.jpgThis was my first time going on vacation too, not a great first experience
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    @AlwaysAsking and @RedDestiny92 thank you for your kind words!
    So I guess we are continuing.

Lord Tremaine took his mistress on a date and provided her delicate hands with a massage. Well, what seemed like a massage was really him determining the thickness of her fingers. For what reason?
    mGueD58.png

He led her away from the crowd to a more secluded area.
    z5MB2XQ.png

Now seemed about the right time and place...
    jbNfi2I.png

...to propose!
    EMIFmM2.png

Of course she accepted. He had lost his former spouse just like she had, so perhaps fate brought them together. Plus his lordship was quite handsome with loaded pockets.
    HUUPqJz.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @HopeyStarr

He is incredibly handsome! ❤️

Lucky woman!

Hopefully he’s as nice as he is good looking. Though I wonder what she has in store for him? 🤔
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Metzfits84 wrote: »
    My sim, Cherry Stone, had a date last night, but it went sooooo wrong so, in the end, she ended up sad, going to the bar, ordered a drink to drown her sorrows as she complained to the bar tender about her rubbish date, without my interaction. I found it hilarious! I know The Sims is supposed to simulate life, but come on? Poor Cherry lol

That is super funny!

I absolutely love it when the simmies do stuff on their own, and it’s so appropriate.

How did the date turn out so bad?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited March 2019
    In my game a cute little romance started.

Ian's niece Anne came to stay with he and Lawrence.
    She went out shopping one day, and happened to see a fellow redhead also trying on some pink clothes. (He's a townie I created)

dX2x5TU.png

She struck up a conversation, and they hit it off so well that within 3 interactions she was able to get a hug.

BysgDTK.png

They've been on a couple of dates and are really getting along.

uGgBJS1.png

W1fPgBa.png

1hyucx6.png

xxIJDJm.png

sUvT2Hz.png

She finally invited him back to her Uncle Ian's house. Aren't they adorable together?

fIgOwMd.png

Z2Z3Dv6.png

And now (according to a pop up in the game) they've both officially had their first kiss!

i9RoDy7.png

In the meantime, Lawrence was inexplicably frustrated by his video game - for whatever reason (what game is this supposed to be, anyway?)

DRbnCAO.png

And it looks like he eats left handed. Are there left and right handed sims?

d6Y0RfG.jpg
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Looks like fertile Myrtle has done it again.

SAA994H.png

"that's great, honey. Now excuse me while I go pluck our firstborn out of the toilet."

Q8vFJIr.png

E7sSvkA.png

Febe's excited about her new race car bed, she's not sleeping on that air mattress thing anymore.

waWb5kO.png

Hester was having nightmares though, but that's nothing a bedtime story can't cure.

sLh8Nrj.png

Spending some quality time with the soon to be middle child.

HPltGyu.png

Meanwhile John's doing some nurturing of another sort. It doesn't look so pretty in the fall, but he's got a pretty awesome garden growing. That dragon fruit alone is paying the household bills.

0k0RsFM.png

o4uxB5j.png

And the rest is covering his new hobby.

0mSTEFH.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim Lyric proposed to her boyfriend ... and he rejected! So they broke up and my Sim moved away cause he lived across the street from her
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    2N9TJRn.png
    Jordan got married to Pari in a beautiful ceremony and then he moved out of the family home to live with his new wife and family.
  • Options
    Arcanine4PresidentArcanine4President Posts: 31 Member
    My Vampire Mother is getting closer to becoming a Master Vampire, and is getting better at caring for her twins. She is winning more fights and is becoming a lot stronger. I look forward to when she can train her children!
  • Options
    PandemosPandemos Posts: 18 Member
    I started playing with a new Sim today. First day was well... interesting. It was a hot summer day, the Welcome wagon was coming around - the Caliente's. And while they all were chatting outside .. Nina, Dina and Katrina all fell down to the ground, dead due to overheating. This was so unexpected that I really had to laugh xD Tried to save them, but Grim Reaper was only fine with giving Katrina a second chance. Was still amazing for a first day :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top