Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Owen and Neil were at the pool in Willow Creek. It was a really hot day.

yMhAlpx.png
    A little splashing will help cool things off.

ebVSBGA.png
    Gotta love Neil's reaction. Not sure what it was in response to, but a great expression.

rU3mQwl.png
    Then Owen got a message that the Love Festival was in San Myshuno. They thought they would check it out. I love the flower in the tea glass.

AGLLo3z.png
    Owen is noncommital, and for awhile it was rocky was Neil. The festival really put him over the edge. Petal throwing ensued. He thought about proposing, but came to his senses.

EQK3iB0.png
    Owen bought a roman candle at the souvenir booth. I guess lighting it off in the pavilion wasn't the best idea. He really didn't seem to mind and it didn't effect his flirty mood in the least!
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I made a booboo and lost most of my saves -- fortunately I'd backed up right before the StrangerVille patch so I only lost about 3 weeks of gameplay but it'll give me a chance to correct some errors. So I started a new StrangerVille save (I'd only gone about halfway through the mystery anyway).

My new household is my astronaut Gerald Cline, now an elder, and his daughter from a random pollination technician. Joanna spent her childhood and teenhood on Sixam, getting the best education in science and technology, but has returned to Earth in disguise to care for her aging father. The pair find a good sized home vacant in StrangeVille, where Joanna hopes the weather will be better for her dad's aging bones than the rain and snow of Newcrest, and where she has space to set up her home studio and fitness center. One of the first things she noticed as out for an early jog (after she managed to adjust to the Earth gravity) is the strange plants that seem to be scattering the landscape, and that the Sims at the welcome wagon are acting very strangely.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    Lily had her first kiss with Joaquin...
    Xbqg4z7.png
    Then a few days later he moved in with her and got a much needed makeover. :D
    x6eG064.png
    Lily also got promoted to a rising star celebrity. It was a good few days in the life of Lily Summers.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2019

Hi! I have a favor to ask. Ian's daughter Cenna has had a crush on Dillon for years, and she's almost old enough to date him now. She's trying to get him to see her as a woman, not a kid. Which ones of these pictures convey that the best? That he's noticing her as a woman now?

Thanks!!

JF1NAlD.png
    ePrwHUn.png
    inUGWV5.png

zQFWQQ3.png
    wtKL6xs.png

b8DL2ye.png
    9BBWZYD.png
    ZWK5QyZ.png

Just for fun, here's Cenna turning on the charm, lol
    pjYLE1Y.png
    VlpQizQ.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2019
    @RedDestiny92 I love the outfit, too~ It was my first time using it! And yes I don't usually give time off, but I am trying to be super invested in Aubree's teen-hood, never tried before but since she is only one teen, its fun~ Plus she is a party girl! Ah yes, Nadia will be okay though, I never played so in depth with a ghosty before. But Blake got unfairly struck down by lightening when he was just a teen, on his birthday, no less. He is a huge part of the family still and no one is ready to release his soul, I feel like they won't maybe Aubree when she is grown up, but not Blake's parents (Reed and Nadia).

I love what you did with Johnny! I think he is one of my fav pre-mades, I love his background story, I like that type of lore in general~ Mccc is pretty amazing tool~ I love watching all your sims and their offsprings being created! :) Also Bostom + glasses is sooo cuttte~

I am about to play Adler's but wanted to pop over to Stone Legacy to get some pics of them as teens~

Mckenna Stone: She grew up just like her mom, with the dyed hair, an omen? Let's hope not! She has a simple comfortable style about her. She also has the traits Lucky Coin (were she finds little bits of money around due to her luck) I feel this fits because she is so money driven to make more, to make things better, she understands you need simoleons and Sporty (she loves being active in sports and watching them), she already slays at ice skating and found a passion for basketball, I can't wait to see what else she picks up~ These are both custom traits from Kawaii Stacie~
    03-17-19_4-01-51nbspPM_zps5ipbzqm0.png
    03-17-19_4-01-32nbspPM_zpsevziq8fd.png
    03-17-19_4-01-38nbspPM_zpslhtz0die.png

Maxim Stone, he likes a more good looking style, he wish he had more money to get better clothing but he is just gonna have to work this style for now. He has the traits Unforgettable, he is a sweet genuine kid and made a TON of friends so easy when a child. I thought this one fit perfectly, plus he has a desire not to be forgotten to be noticed and in the spotlight. (Wish I had Get Famous for this but Fashion Influencer and/or social media will do just fine~) He is his most energetic in the mornings being an Early Bird. It is when he did his exercises as a child and I can see him continuing as a teen and doing more, maybe joining the gym or getting a fitness video. (These are also custom traits by Kawaii Stacie~)
    03-17-19_4-02-55nbspPM_zpsltuauvnh.png
    03-17-19_4-02-15nbspPM_zpsgpsjwdpr.png
    03-17-19_4-02-19nbspPM_zpsqehxbg9x.png

That's all for now~
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Vanderhoot I really love those pool pics they look so nice, normally I'd come up with something silly for his expression..just then he noticed the player sharing his water fun with forum users everywhere. :)
    @stilljustme2 good thing you didn't lose too much at least, nice set up for Joanna and her father really has me looking forward to what's next.
    @Sharonia Joaquin is really cute like that.
    @AlwaysAsking I think it's the first one, just right, the others are still nice but the 1st stands out something about the expression seems friendly if anything.
    @Tixyen my favorite time it was used Father Winter's baby mama got it , I tend to bounce around how much time I give any teen just because I like the variety some teens are always more interesting than others :smile: . Oh a see a surprise death, I've mentioned mine a thousand times the one that stood out the most a vampire hanging out with his human inlaws only to die from sunlight just before the sun went down on his arrival. He could be a huge ghost part of the fam forever I would think you never know. I do like to have mccc even when I'm paranoid about patches I always end up coming back to it. Boston is too cute can't wait for him to be a kid. Glad you do, Johnny only gets so much attention from me but I have used him a few times I think his basic look, he's a pretty sim.

Ah they are adorable I really like Mckenna and that name in general, Maxim is a nice name too, can't wait to hear more about them.

Well guess I didn't have to wait that long...I was trying to wait until the baby was born however they were busy so I already cut out enough so it wasn't too long.
    z9Gkf6Al.png
    Chris made Max's birthday cake, they are too busy for a party so they have to have something for him.
    rHgwIqml.png
    I cheated to freeze their fame with testing cheats...don't think mccc unlocked that whatever, still they love the attention so they keep working anyways but for the Summer holiday they could at least play with the boys a little bit before performing scenes for their fans I also noticed Cassandra wearing one of her outfits she's a trailblazer I think it is so I see that sometimes, and so far her lifestyle brand is doing ok too.
    0XGh99nl.png
    The little ones are very well behaved.
    2QNTb0wl.png
    Max is super cute I love the dreads on him, I had him join scouts, his birthday was the day after so...missing some pics there.
    IayXhTnl.png
    V7tmlCjl.png
    U9vPesHl.png
    They do love their kids, even when they are busy most of the time.
    LYz6eDCl.png
    And the award show, she had a gig, and of course his birthday so long day..lots of cut pics.
    xgsrcBal.png
    v3yiK0cl.png
    She won one for best acting, Chris hasn't been nominated yet.
    LZvAEBTl.png
    They don't really see their friends much either, and Judith..thinking she can pull off Alex's look, no ma'am hehe.
    AXroMRol.png
    I didn't see Vlad but his wife was there, i think she won an award too unless it glitched she didn't go up there.
    lCheQpgl.png
    Just chillin'.
    B1ptRO1l.png
    VrNdXgol.png
    He's eager to go to school, still picture him in the military so I have played him so he did his chores, played with his toys and was off to bed early.

Not much background stuff...I noticed Katrina Caliente moved again she's married Cahill from Strangerville, and since Dennis Kim died his husband married Liberty Lee lots of babies grew up to be toddlers...simple days and I clearly play too many days in a row but whatever. Though Boston's birthday is in a few days.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited March 2019
    So, this is what Lena and Lucy have been up to.

Please note that spoilers are well... spoilers!

Lena asks Lucy out on a very fancy date... And proposes!!!! Hearts, fancy dresses and lovebirds all around!

so6iIN4.png

jNodHQl.png

n3m6ezr.png

To celebrate the girls go to this godforsaken town, trying to get away from all the paparazzis...

bXGMKpL.png

When they get there, however, things do not go... well.
    After running into some really weird people, Lena drags Lucy along to investigate... And find a secret lab with a secret door in a somewhat secret crater. It's clear they will have to snoop around to find the key card to the door(s)...

TOdSxG1.png

4lma3nF.png

fbC7ekP.png

BWQJSzs.png

After Lucy gets infected, she decides to give up and go home to hold down the fort there. Lena continues alone, rallying the town promising to solve this!

XvSWxBj.png

MOE3bps.png

Xi7NoqH.png

...Lucy is indeed holding down the fort...

1MYotSQ.png

Lena has enlisted a team of military girls and a fat stupid scientist... All survive!
    (but to be fair, if any of them died it would have been fine. It is quite obvious that these 🐸🐸🐸🐸 let the monster loose to begin with... The military never even bothered repairing the fence!!)

Ba4I0xp.png

F4uDyGV.png

In the middle of all this it turns out Lena even quit her job to have time to solve the mystery! Rather than going back, she is now trying her wings as an athlete!
    As you all can see, she has to work VERY hard.

Zz0x2eA.png

Ov8ymkD.png

And finally! A winter wedding!
    And nobody froze to death!!

pkyu3cd.png

Also, as a celebrity, staying home to date instead of going out is just easier. Also, you can do it in your underwear.

6H3KBe8.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I replayed a sims couple I had played before and they had a beautiful gold medal wedding ceremony where all went smoothly and everyone was happy.. (In my previous game the wedding was a shambles and the hired nanny spent all day flirting with the groom and nearly made the bride call it off. To top it all off, social services took the children away because the Nanny hadn't done her job. The couple were so sad they didn't even have a honeymoon. The deranged nanny came back every day to try and flirt with the groom - who thankfully was too sad to respond).

But just to prove that you shouldn't get too cocky in the sims - after the beautiful wedding they went on their honeymoon to Granite Falls - the first day was bliss but then on the second day they planned a weenie roast. The roast was crashed by uninvited "townies" who had the throw the log on the fire obsession - and the inevitable burning death happened to one of their close friends. RIP Joaquin. Another honeymoon with Sims who are sad and crying. This couple are destined for bad luck.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @RedDestiny92 Now that you put it that way, yeah, the first one is the only really good one, thanks!
    It’s the Get Famous expansion that has your sims so busy, right? I don’t have that one yet, I don’t think I could handle the pressure! Lol But yeah, Max is adorable in dreads. The kids look very happy, with lots of love from their parents <3 And congrats on the best acting award!!

@Vanderhoot That whole day looks like it was awesome  And yeah, Neil has great expressions. I honestly laughed out loud at the “petal throwing ensued …. but came to his senses” line. So funny! And what a way to spice it all up, with an explosion. Lol, what a day

@stilljustme2
    Such bad luck at losing your saves! But it sounds like you really made the best of it. The new family sounds really fun, and your description of moving into StrangerVille is awesome!

@Tixyen
    Wow Aubree is a social little thing, lol. Party party. It’s so sad about Blake though – uggg, I hate that part of the game

@NewRocketPack
    I hope all the households have food options now! What a way to learn about that!

@Sharonia
    Finally got the headphones off of him, hey? Lol, he looks good. I’m not sure if he’s in Lily’s league though, she’s so gorgeous :D

@Beardedgeek
    Congrats to Lena and Lucy! And I absolutely Love your StrangerVille escapades :D
    You’re so right about the military out there, not even repairing the fence! I LMAO at that line. I’m glad they both made it through relatively unscathed.
    Sounds like Lucy recovered, and Lena is enjoying her new career. I laughed at the “work VERY hard” line. Oh yeah – that was hard work ;)
    The wedding looked sweet, and I must say, it’s hard to believe they didn’t at least get frost bite in the gowns, lol

@Becka28
    Holy cow! That first wedding the couple had was awful! Did you quit without saving? How did you fix that mess? I’m glad the second time was so wonderful, but omg about the burning death - sheesh

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2019
    Joaquin proposed to Lily during a romantic dinner at Chez Llama. B)
    iq6M8zP.png
  • Options
    whoamidude312whoamidude312 Posts: 6 New Member
    today maybe my sim is crying for being abandoned, had a long week with an app in apknite, and cannot play the game.
  • Options
    dontknowbabedontknowbabe Posts: 6 New Member
    doing some cleaning house and thinking about giving birth.
  • Options

I thought I'd return to Ian and Lawrence again today

So as not to show any spoilers, I'll merely say that Sarge (Ian) assembled his team of veterans (and husband Lawrence) to save StrangerVille

bJSHjsN.png

And they did!

G52kzbI.png

To celebrate they all went to a fancy new VFW post that @masajo (with the DNA Request Team) made for me! It's so awesome! And available in the Gallery :)

Here they are ordering their first ever drinks at Nightowls Bar and Grill

d08oS0B.png

Then all sorts of activities ensued.

Ian grilled burgers for everyone

NPuPBuf.png

Then he stood around looking ultra cool while Tom and Derrick played darts, and Dutch and Melvin chatted away

HvcMTCs.png

Dutch decided to dance his heart out, while Tom had a fit because Derrick beat him at darts. Dutch invited Ian's niece Anne to dance too, she declined

B7lSGnE.png

As usual, Lawrence stole the show. All the guys are crazy about him, and they think Sarge is super lucky to have him

ZJliCFy.png

Speaking of which, Ian and Lawrence went skinny dipping in the pond outside for a little while

XoWIkug.png

And that's when I discovered that you have to tell them to put their clothes back on before rejoining the group, oops

rBNkvwG.png
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Congrats to Lena and Lucy! And I absolutely Love your StrangerVille escapades :D
    You’re so right about the military out there, not even repairing the fence! I LMAO at that line. I’m glad they both made it through relatively unscathed.
    Sounds like Lucy recovered, and Lena is enjoying her new career. I laughed at the “work VERY hard” line. Oh yeah – that was hard work ;)
    The wedding looked sweet, and I must say, it’s hard to believe they didn’t at least get frost bite in the gowns, lol

@AlwaysAsking yeah that shot of them coming out from the closet made me lol .
    Lucy's like "good job love!" and Lena's just trying to breathe... someone put in a lot of effort...

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking yeah that shot of them coming out from the closet made me lol .
    Lucy's like "good job love!" and Lena's just trying to breathe... someone put in a lot of effort...

Lol! 😂 Too funny

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    herdingcatsherdingcats Posts: 3 New Member
    IDK where to actually ask this, I can't find a new post button or anything. If you can help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I have sims to play and I have my heart set on this one I'm trying to install.

I have a question but don't know where to go. I'm trying to install a mod and I don't know if it's a script mod or not. The modder said just to drag and drop it into the tray folder, but it doesn't work. The zipped files are a household binary file; a tray item; one sgi file and two hhi files. Is this correct? Are they missing something?
  • Options
    veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    edited March 2019
    You know that Ward house from the Get Famous EP, that lot is a pain to play a famous character. My celebrity sim, living there hosts a lot of parties but the problem of the lot is, when guests arrive, they spawn so far away from the lot and they have to walk all the way up to the house which wastes almost half of the party time which frequently causes me to rush parties, or fail to complete things.
    I think that's something that needs to be fixed and guests should spawn right in front of the lot like other lots in the game.
    Post edited by veronica55 on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    ...🐸🐸🐸🐸, I now have an idea for a renovation of the Old Salt House that I can't get out of my head. I'll try to resist until children happen.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @herdingcats
    IDK where to actually ask this, I can't find a new post button or anything. If you can help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I have sims to play and I have my heart set on this one I'm trying to install.

I have a question but don't know where to go. I'm trying to install a mod and I don't know if it's a script mod or not. The modder said just to drag and drop it into the tray folder, but it doesn't work. The zipped files are a household binary file; a tray item; one sgi file and two hhi files. Is this correct? Are they missing something?

I went here for a question and it got answered right away:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    veronica55 wrote: »
    You know that Ward house from the Get Famous EP, that lot is a pain to play a famous character. My celebrity sim, living there hosts a lot of parties but the problem of the lot is, when guests arrive, they spawn so far away from the lot and they have to walk all the way up to the house which wastes almost half of the party time which frequently causes me to rush parties, or fail to complete things.
    I think that's something that needs to be fixed and guests should spawn right in front of the lot like other lots in the game.

I’m sorry, I don’t have Get Famous, so I can’t help with that specifically. But I’ve had similar problems.

Unfortunately the only answer I can think of is to have the parties at a different venue. You should get a pop up when you plan the party that asks where you want to have it.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ...plum, I now have an idea for a renovation of the Old Salt House that I can't get out of my head. I'll try to resist until children happen.

😂 Too funny. I’ve actually never been able to understand why that’s even there, lol
    Have you ever used it in a game? I’m pretty sure I deleted it in all but one of my saves. I have no idea what to use it for. 🤔 A smallish house in the middle of a sprawling city? Odd
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ...plum, I now have an idea for a renovation of the Old Salt House that I can't get out of my head. I'll try to resist until children happen.

😂 Too funny. I’ve actually never been able to understand why that’s even there, lol
    Have you ever used it in a game? I’m pretty sure I deleted it in all but one of my saves. I have no idea what to use it for. 🤔 A smallish house in the middle of a sprawling city? Odd

Oh yes, it's one of my favorite houses in the game.
    On a meta level it's there in case you want to have your Sims live in the city BUT in a house AND you can't afford a penthouse. Plus the Spice District is by far the most vibrant and fun part of town.

From an in game level the look and the name of the house makes it seem like an old customs building, primarily used for shipment by sea of yes. Salt. That has been adapted into a livable house. The kind of property costing a gazillion dollars in real life.
  • Options

On a meta level it's there in case you want to have your Sims live in the city BUT in a house AND you can't afford a penthouse. Plus the Spice District is by far the most vibrant and fun part of town.

From an in game level the look and the name of the house makes it seem like an old customs building, primarily used for shipment by sea of yes. Salt. That has been adapted into a livable house. The kind of property costing a gazillion dollars in real life.

Well yeah, that’s true, it would be millions in real life, because it would be so sought after by developers.

I guess I’ll try it out, thanks for the perspective!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options

Well yeah, that’s true, it would be millions in real life, because it would be so sought after by developers.

I guess I’ll try it out, thanks for the perspective!

Thanks!

The more I think about it THIS time though is that I need to move to Del Sol Valley. More space. More sun. And more space.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    My current favourite couple just married.

wedding.png

Gina's expecting already. I can't wait to see their offspring.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top