Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    I had a busy day in my own life today, so not much Sims time. They did have a nice Friday night dinner party. Owen and Lars invited Colin and their next door neighbor Dane over for fish tacos.

pyc4sAj.png
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Ariel has just started her career as an actress! I'm so anticipating. This is the first time I play Get Famous.

That's great! I haven't purchased that expansion yet, but everyone seems to love it :smiley:
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    My "good" celebrity earned world wide fame. She received her plaque for the walk of fame and had a little ceremony :)

bAxJlky.png

(I think she went a little too far on the botox here :D )

HsEENV1.png

SWt3I2K.png

Ypu4axM.png

Her and her husband, Paolo, also decided to go into the bee keeping business

UISYfSM.png

The two have had two children so far -- Geneveive and Marlene.

Finally, during one of her outings, Harley discovered that there is something weird actually going on in Strangerville. Hmm...

Vlswysy.png

xbosmUr.png
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Major update, lots went down. Be ready! 3...2...1
    Kylie was really uping her game with her yoga... almost. Ouch.
    w3Fq8DJ.png
    2Nfx4wc.png
    6Y1chKa.png
    Well, Kylie was on her way to the kitchen to get some water after her yoga session, she found her husband in the arms of her sister. Whaaa?
    mICy38T.png
    She, of course, was not happy. At first, the two lovebirds didn't even notice her.
    Tpe4j3Q.png
    She lost it and ripped Marley a new one along with her sister. "How long has this been going on?" "My sister, Marley?" "really?" "Destiny, you are backstabbing little plumbob!"
    qgINlss.png
    LuHELvG.png
    RCq28mz.png
    dGkJgiU.png
    She just went on and really flipped out, she started twitching. Marley had no choice but to divorce her.
    mVJxjuK.png
    Kylie really didn't like that. She then attacked Marley and send him soring, they got into a physical fight! Marley set her in her place and had no choice but to kick her out. She couldn't be around the kids anymore, she was too dangerous.
    M78L4yO.png
    DbdrGDo.png
    oHXUWP5.png
    DnUbfkx.png
    It was a relief when she was gone. Kylie was officially out of the house. Destiny couldn't bare to see her sister in that way but was happy to have Marley and the kids safe.
    a1fM0FJ.png
    The kids were told what happened to Kylie, they needed a distraction, so, Marley and Destiny took them to the movies. But Renee had a Llama Scouts meeting so she couldn't stay.
    kd3Jsmc.png
    E1gjbHr.png
    G94BL5F.png
    They stopped at the Diner and got dinner. They had a really good time.
    aYCQCsT.png
    After the dust settled, Destiny and Marley found out they were having another baby!
    WIoAGNE.png
    The kids all aged into teens, I didn't get a picture of Odyssey but I'll have one for next time.
    Dean...
    QUPKs5X.png
    Father like daughter.
    oBSUxpZ.png

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2019
    I was supposed to post these forever ago, but I don't think I did. My Hudgins family celebrated Christmas and I snapped some cute pics.
    Cherry got sick, I wonder if it was because of the cold weather.
    4XAp1ns.png

Cora made snowpals with all of her kids. Even the dog, Apple joined them.
    toLvIG2.png

Josiah helping Elaina make a snowpal.
    j00SsWg.png

Then he decorated the Christmas Tree with his parents.
    tXUG4HP.png

He went to the Drama Club later that day.
    wxTfjuc.png

Apple greeted him when he got back.
    b5RGoIL.png

Then Father Winter showed up and went to visit Sabrina and Elaina.
    ChGjlVj.png

They were shook by the presents he left.
    bANBFhg.png
    pAMJ00G.png

Josiah gave him a gift and got one back in return.
    nS6AKvZ.png
    yu07kUT.png

It was a great night. (I can't believe I got this perfect pic of them all sleeping in their beds)
    Z6Ar098.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    After getting flooded out of Granite Falls, John & Kristy decided to give the jungle a try.

EWxvgVb.png

They agreed that John would excavate, while Kristy opened gateways & disabled traps. Pretty sure she got the raw end of the deal.

xi7qdqV.png

ZpcvFRz.png

She's been poisoned & is getting attacked by bees, but still smiling. "Hey, still beats punching a time card"

WECK2oA.png

While John lets his wife get run through the mill, he enjoys a nice cocktail with his bony friend.

YJXTxuK.png

"Enjoy your drink, I'm taking all the treasure!"

4byZlck.png

These holiday decorations are getting a little out of hand.

xvlx1Q3.png

So these two have been working their pixels off to finally get into a larger home.

gg7oqqO.png

And just in time, too.

P5vRFzk.png

Yeah, that's totally good for the baby!

lWtQQ2Q.png

And their first born arrives, a girl named Febe.

2zLvFnW.png

0QjSSL1.png

And a pretty thing she is, too.

qvBSiHP.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I was putting Sims 2 Strangetown residence in Oasis Springs. Wanted to set them up in StrangerVille, but not enough room. I'm going to be bringing in the rest of my favorite TS2 sims and connecting their relationships. I love TS2, but there are too many corruption issues.
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member

Iv42YFL.png
    Had a pool party! Shame it was a bit cloudy, but still hot enough to swim. I LOVE this pool lot I found years ago. Beautifully done and has space to hang out, grill, bonfires, play games.

Rli6i7u.png
    Always nice to have a fire when the sun goes down.

ngj5tcN.png
    Careful playing with the fire Owen!

CqTT0ZO.png
    Also bought the Dine Out pack, having fun learning all the features.

O6X119o.png
    Adds a new dynamic to my game.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited March 2019
    Finally an update. Though not really with a narrative tho, been spending the week grinding careers and renovating.

A sneak peak of the apartment with about 95% of the remodeling done...

HY8ptoo.png

Entrance floor:

eozcKbm.png

Downstairs:

LytsgMV.png

Upstairs:

HGVoJFQ.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    A few other things:

Both girls decided to update their styles.
    Especially Lucy who is a few years away from her teenage self now and decided to leave her Catgirl persona. She's moving on from "Cosplay fashion " to High Fashion...

WQ4Moos.png

2iy5VY1.png

Gee I wonder why Lena's livestreams have so many followers...??

yZmD8JE.png

(The climbing wall animations are extremely realistic btw)

BQkkKn0.png

Summerfest celebrations!!

aKH362q.png
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Hey all, I love reading all your stories, guys. Keep up the good work, guys!

As for my game, I deleted the save file with the dog kennel and the old man (goodbye Kevin and Pim). But all these people placing Sims 2 characters in their worlds inspired me.

I deleted all premade sims and added new ones from various sources: mainly Sims 2 and 3 characters (and some locations), but I also added sims from various YouTubers (Captain Sauce, Andrew Arcade etc.) to my world, along with my own creations that I still had in my library. Quite a variety of characters, so to speak.

I then decided to install MC Command Center to create story progression. And I started doing the Not So Berry challenge on that save file. I wonder what will happen to all these unplayed characters, combined with my own sims. Pictures and a proper update about it follow whenever possible.
  • MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    I just got GF pack recently and started a new world. Tobias (my sim's name) got married to Vanessa Jeong and have a smol cinnamon roll together.
    03-11-19_9-12-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    For a record, it's unbelievable when one of my sims married any premade besides Malcolm Landgraab (he'd always been my boyfriend material somehow) lol! I usually don't care about any premade on my game...
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Here is Odyssey now as a teen...
    fazfy4u.png
    Kylie spent her birthday alone in her little trailer, poor thing.
    olCD3nh.png
    mrZvAQN.png
    Destiny rejected Marley's proposal, it was just too soon after everything that had happened. Poor Marley, maybe after their baby is born, she'll say yes.
    IhkzAEQ.png
    X0uv1Ch.png
    Star is now an elder doggo and went for a checkup. Everything was good but she had to get her shot. ouch.
    Hf5qmam.png
    Renee and Dean went to workout after school and Dean got his picture taken with Thor! How cool!
    AOxZBQn.png
    TqKSZdC.png

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    had a lot of awesomes to give out , added another save to my group so...guess I'll update whenever, yeah stopped creeping on this thread again to post more. :p
    @Butterfreeguy I nearly forgot how much I like to just let mccc play it's way through the game, that is can't wait to see what your cast and all gets up to.
    @MilwayLang they are a cute family I haven't done much with Vanessa except give her to my breeder alien for fun.
    @OhMyHemsworth and always like to see what your family is up to always need more drama to go through I don't even know Marley and feel kind of bad for him he looks so sad.

gkLhodfl.png
    Finally decided what to do with these people thought I could add time and see what I do with them with a sim year.
    bB281hXl.png
    Of course they needed a makeover first, I figure according to the trailer they must have known one another awhile..and also don't care about time I just got to a year with the shortest span they are in the middle they better get to it.
    1xXLsU2l.png
    Chris is the better cook so Alex gets to goof off and just look pretty.
    ZheW2yUl.png
    4Z2Whbbl.png
    I love them already for some reason.
    eMEbCFDl.png
    He's got to tell all his friends so they can actually have guests at their wedding, or not they don't know anybody and only exist cause their fans say they do so I'll cheat them some friends and get them engaged at some point. She's got a venue, and her dress and the groom is on board just no ring to prove it.

I'll mess with some other celebs, I let Izzy marry Diego from CL and I gave the Baileys a second child, imagine that got to get past my posts again aren't I the worst? :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2019
    my poor boy got abducted by aliens....TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW
    tumblr_po81jpLTLX1y62cypo2_1280.png
    tumblr_po81jpLTLX1y62cypo1_1280.png
    (Images under a spoiler to save space/they're very large)
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My actress sim earned celebrity status for the first time and then she lost it again. She took it quite badly.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Moving day! Strangerville was nice, especially after that little matter was dealt with, but none of the homes had the yard space this outdoor loving family needed. Plus they're starting to crank out the offspring, so they need a big roomy house. So they packed up & relocated to Windenburg. Hopefully they're home for good now.

RGL576T.png

b9eG2je.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Crimson_CountessCrimson_Countess Posts: 17 Member
    Absolutely nothing. I spent the entire time designing the sims, then choosing their clothes.
  • missvalerinamissvalerina Posts: 861 Member
    kBuF813.jpg
    x3uIIJN.jpg

Jess continues to be adorable. And Jules was happy to see dad nurturing her.

UOlclGj.jpg
    s2lI6c5.jpg

Seamus and Julia went on a much-needed date. Toddler days were getting to them.

pW9K6dO.jpg

But... Leo died. :(

GVuvPYt.jpg

Jess had a really hard time with it.

KqROIGS.jpg
    I will actually go and do the Strangerville quest as soon as Lena reaches top career ladder as a chef.

A vacation (gone wrong) to celebrate...
  • hipotonixhipotonix Posts: 58 Member
    This didn't happen today, it was just last week but it's too good not to share it.

I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and earlier in the day I had the matriarch buy a lottery ticket (we'll come back to this). Later in the day, I had one of her daughters go to make a couple more meals for the house, as when you have 8 sims in one household, the food definitely runs out fast. Well, this daughter put the food on the stove and IMMEDIATELY a fire started in the home (which wasn't the first time a fire has started with her cooking). At the exact same time, I got the notification for a fire breaking out, I also got a notification that the lottery winner has been drawn. My amazing, over exhausted matriarch, has won the lottery. So here the fire is, spreading more and more since the matriarch and teen daughter is trying to carry out the toddlers to save them from the flames instead of actually trying to extinguish the fire. All while at the same time the matriarch is pretty smug with winning 1 million simoleons. I ended up just building an entirely new home for them to live in with their new winnings.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Last night my Computer died... so I lost everything, so had to get a new computer and then download the sims 4 on it... so I'm starting from the being.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I started playing with the Cinderella Story Mod by kawaiiStacie and I'm loving it. Although I've barely gotten into it because my computer has been giving me some issues.

Anyways, as of now the Evil Stepmother and her daughters do not live with Cinderella and her father, but that evening Lord Tremaine hosted a dinner party for them and they were making themselves too at home. Dirty plates and glasses everywhere, Drizella threw up into the toilet and they ended up overstaying their welcome after the event ended.
    S9Kyoe5.png

And guess who was tasked with cleaning up after them...
    OdEVDtE.png

I wasn't planning on taking screenshots but I'm interested to see how this story will play out.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    I finally installed these Beautiful Shutters from Felixandre, I was wishing and hoping the Official Team would, and he delivered!

qpjo0m.png
    sn1gna.png
    1e73p1.png

My Sim Olympe, She is the mistress of the National leader, and the morning after they first WooHoo'd, she got a job offer for a Position 5, In the Secret Service career! Hmmm

24pgxi0.png
    nz2490.png

8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My legacy sim Nicole filmed a pirate show and got promoted to a rising star celebrity. I can't post pictures yet sorry.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top