Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I pulled the security cam footage of your experience with Win 10

hdeEzI2.gif

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lisasc360 I'm actually kind of curious to play a zombified Sim. I might try to make a point to do that.
    ****At least Donny didn't get bitten.

@GraceyManor I've never made a build with hidden room markers, but anytime I've played one with them, the rooms have always lit up once they're entered.
    ****Sorry about your save.

@coco That good, huh? Maybe I'll start reading ADOW before my vacation.

@emorrill Yes, but when you're away from the computer there's sunlight, and people, and... never mind. I'm going back to hermit cave.

@Emily4331 Yikes. I wonder how many duplicates the 3PCC I use have in them. I'm sure eliminating them would cut down on file size. You know, if I actually knew how to do something like that without destroying the finished product.
    ****I knew those 3rd Party way stations seemed shady. Not that I would ever use them (mostly 'cause I pretty much only upload to the Exchange).

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome. I'm going to have to redownload SoundCloud onto my phone and listen to some of your mixes.

@Brandontaylor Congrats o Brittany for maxing her witchery.

@Nikkei_Simmer How dare there not be fountains in every spare space?
    ****Sorry about your video.

@Hejix Funnily enough, it is. I love astronomy, and if Math wasn't so hard, I might have even tried to go pro at it.
    ****Congrats to George and Ari.

@PalmArrow She waited until the day before her wedding to buy a dress? She must have the self-control of a saint.
    ****Thank you.

@CravenLestat Lovely patterns.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last night I stepped away from the Greys (all that CASing was driving me bonkers), so I played the Farrs. It doesn't look like Lydia is expecting, which is a relief since the space on the houseboat is limited. Unless I feel like messing around and adding another level, that is. (Hint, I don't). As it is, I'm going to wait until Barek ages out to have another kid (unless they get up to shenanigans again). Other than that, not too much happened. I need to double check for any houseboat-related badges that are possible. I have a (kind of far away) pic of Ariel, Barek, and some rando townie who apparently like the decor.
    0IsZeuH.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member

@MoonandStars83,
    @lisasc360 I'm actually kind of curious to play a zombified Sim. I might try to make a point to do that.
    ****At least Donny didn't get bitten.
    The only thing about being zombified is that the interactions with another sim is very limited like what you see in the picture... :)
    ZombieInteractions.png

Now I had my Scooby-Doo and the gang over in Oasis Landing and Fred was turned into a zombie without me actually seeing it happen until I noticed that Velma had the "zombie attack" in her queue and noticed that it was Fred in the picture. I had go outside with the zombies that was dancing and had him dance as well...lol
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

Page 3296

@Nikkei_Simmer Great start on the wedding venue! It looks really great!

@Shadow_Assassin Great update!

@lisasc360 Great update!
    Nathan's a cute toddler.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. She was a very special Sim.
    Thanks, Brittany seems to be doing well this season so far.
    Great Grey update!

@GraceyManor Great update!
    I had the cruise ship once but I'm not a great builder so I didn't do much with it. It's really nice.
    I hope the rest of the cruise goes well.

@coco Great to hear from you!

@emorrill Great to hear from you!
    Can't blame you for not wanting to comment on 152 posts, lol

***Had another issue with my comments not posting. I was getting ready to type up page 3297 but I couldn't find my post for page 3296 so I typed them up again.
  • Options

Page 3297

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome! Yep, I had to check out the song.

Thank you. Getting very close to being done with this degree.

@Nikkei_Simmer Very nice job on the wedding venue!

@LunBeauty Thank you, I really like that part of the challenge as well.
    They really are one of the most powerful occults.
    I just put them wherever, lol.

You're welcome!

Thank you!

@Hejix Walter sounds like a good man.
    Hopefully George can find someone good.
    Mainly I go back to check which page I left off with. I duplicate the page and use one to type in and the other to read updates so I can comment.

I'm glad George enjoys his job.
    Ari seems like a nice woman.
    Congrats on going steady and the engagement!
    Lol, that burglar ain't smart, trying to rob a former cop.
    Great update!

She really is, lol
    Yep, I can make a zombie army with that spell although I would use a sunlight charm to make them normal.
    Brittany pays him back with her spells, lol. He has to pay rent though!

@Silverofdreams30 Witch and genie are good ones. I like the fairy aura's too, Brittany is a fairy in season 6 I believe.

@lisasc360 Great update and nice to see Emit Relevart!

@PalmArrow Great update! Tamsin looks beautiful in her wedding dress!

Yep, it does help the witches. You can even let a normal sim use it and they still gain the skill, even though they are human. That way if you turn into a witch, you already have some skill.
    Brittany says thank you, lol. She and Derek are having tons of fun.

@CravenLestat Awesome patterns and cute model!

***I'll come back for the next page after my play session.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Great update!
    Nathan's a cute toddler.

@lisasc360 Great update and nice to see Emit Relevart!
    Thank you... :)

@Nikkei_Simmer, Nice wedding venue... :)
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Almost done getting pics of my first batch of conversions. Found a couple of skirts still have some morph problems, so have to address that. But, otherwise, it's going well. Though it is a bit tedious. :lol: But I assume less tedious than it would be to enter and exit the game 20+ times to test everything individually.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    The Patterns links are on my post

Ty @Brandontaylor That sim is my version of Nina Caliente which I made for Meerkattime,Dina Caliente was Made for and given to Jillbg

Dina Caliente

uvhfwg9.png

Nina Caliente

osKxkq4.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Okay, worse than I thought. Apparently, a frequently used morph reference mesh of mine was screwed up, so the 13 conversions that I used that as a reference for are all borked. Gotta fix them. :lol: But, still, on the bright side 15 of them work perfectly. Here's my favorite of this first bunch:
    3DzTqUz.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @Emily4331 Hmmm I think you missed a button or two on the front of that outfit :smirk:

:love:
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Been suffering from migraines again.Really haven't been playing much at all.:/ Sorry for the lack of replies.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I've got a slight problem. I checked the family tree and Christopher is not showing up as Lauren's father anymore. I tried to use MC to fix it but since they are ghosts, they don't pop up as an option to select to add Chris as her father. I'm not really sure what to do but it's not really a game breaker.

Edit: I figured out how to fix it, it was a lot more simple than I thought.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Emily4331 Hmmm I think you missed a button or two on the front of that outfit :smirk:
    :love:

:smirk: Looks around to see if @Featherbelle notices...

:drool: I don't mind...not in the slightest. :smirk:

Anyways...back to filming. Finally got that stupid VP6 Codec to work so I don't have to go into "Hamster" and convert my files to MP3. PSE14 decided to resolve the issue itself. Dam programs!!!!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    Girl, you are Not a bag of bones
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Horse you almost poked out my eye with that pointy thing
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Great pics everyone :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Not sure what you would think of my mixes but I hope that you like them!

@CravenLestat Can you PM me that link so I can use it when I get home?

Woke up early and off to Blackpool today :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

An Ultimate Sim Update

UqYTbyk.jpg
    After the fail during yesterday's update, Brittany tried again on creating a potion. This time she successfully made a mood enhancing potion.

p4UEcHu.jpg
    Tuesday class started and Brittany studied her brain again. She was just shy of reaching level 9 in the logic skill.

y05o5UU.jpg
    On Thursday, Brittany met Joannie Arc and Mugsy Broatski (sp?).

f7UCuYw.jpg
    On Friday, Brittany took her exams and aced every one of them.

T7bWqNW.jpg
    Brittany passed her classes with all A's and was able to graduate. She called the family to invite them to the ceremony.

rDP7MZt.jpg
    I did find Mack and Rebecca in the crowd. I don't know where he got the cane from though as I never gave him one.

Ct6dg8Y.jpg
    Degree number three is finished. Brittany spent the rest of the day chilling before having to head home. She reached level 10 logic but I'm not worried on supermaxing just yet, although she did get all 10 potions.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @lisasc360 Very nice updates and pictures! :) I hope your SS has fun in the future.

@PalmArrow Tasmin's wedding dress is beautiful! :) Hopefully the wedding goes well. :)

@Hejix I usually try to have at least one sim in the household with the brave trait and lots of athletic skill points. Also, nice! I love big emergencies, especially ones that involve carrying sims to safety! :) From all the times that I've played the firefighter, I've never had co-workers come to help.

@CravenLestat AHHHHH! I can't wait to download those! :love:

@Brandontaylor I cannot wait to get a few witches in my Supernatural Legacy. I am tempted to move the town to Rflong's Supernatural Island because I feel like Moonlight Falls doesn't have much to offer. I love it, but there isn't a lot to do.

Emily4331 I always wonder how other girls are able to wear jackets like that without something popping out. But I really don't mind. :love:

@imdragonit Cute pictures and Bonehilda is beautiful! One day I'd love to do a story of Bonehilda in her 'human' years.

@Brandontaylor Nice update! Looks like Brittany is having fun in university. :)
  • Options
    @CravenLestat @Nikkei_Simmer Hehehee :wink:

@LunBeauty Breast tape :tongue: And, yes, that is a real thing. :lol:
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I passed my exam yay.

Feedback later today,
    took a little break from simming to play another game for a little bit.
    Also been watching Netflix a lot.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    River and her Bridesmaids at the Bridal Boutique getting fitted; River for her wedding gown, and her bridesmaids for their dresses. :D
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    ...and...you know how hard it is to keep Sims facing the right way? :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Found a computer!

Some pictures from my week away so far: :smile:

City Hall. Closed for refurbishment until 2024

51795493_10156108300601497_2852543366187450368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=12fbd8f223a4c01a2a56201d39da16ab&oe=5CB85A89

Metropolitan University

51352780_10156108300666497_4603460017889214464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=ed9c411fec33b755fbac9e614cdfe2da&oe=5CB8817A

New skyscraper going up. Will be the tallest building in Manchester

51484025_10156108300626497_688862576175480832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fb3eaa4367602431a0dd917e1f18de17&oe=5CB37E54

Postwar housing. You cannot see it here as there is a tree in the way but in the window of one of these was a picture of the real Messiah. I thought that there was something unnerving about the whole thing!

51045129_10156108300436497_6819312316811575296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=43808784e3f823d7601cb578ada88812&oe=5CB95699

Beetham Tower, formally the tallest building in the city.

51231770_10156108300311497_4112083473957650432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=108117715aef64293eb1d5dfa9441584&oe=5CF1FADF

Exhibition centre, former Central Station by Midland Railway

51368789_10156108300456497_2631816849293049856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=015ee3de242fb3694473b647ca142536&oe=5CF57812

Midland Hotel. An elite hotel

51433369_10156108300641497_3250533478424379392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=68b50b4a3cc7cb93aca25524bb2b8903&oe=5CF1E210

51604197_10156108300696497_6629504414782586880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=748894391d6cb21b72a6269754011007&oe=5CF72568

51240466_10156108300591497_3932219679644319744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=ff5e2b0e42ca08d66784fccbaad107fe&oe=5CFA656F

Will share another collection of pictures when i next get to a PC. In Blackpool today and it is cold and suspicious people around!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Some feedback while I have the chance: :smile:

@MoonandStars83 Nice picture of the house boat :smile:

@CravenLestat Your attempt at Nina looks better than my flimsy attempt! :D

@Emily4331 Nice Sim :smile:

@imdragonit It looked the the unicorn nearly glitched on your Sim lol

@Brandontaylor Nice update from University again :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Congratulations on passing the exam :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice pictures of the bridesmaids :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

since the thread is slow atm it usually goes quickly for me to give feedback.
    so here we go.

@king_of_simcity7

Thanks

@MoonandStars83

A nice room she got there, good work on it.

@Emily4331

That jacket is very nice, I would never even try
    doing these things so good job.

@LunBeauty

Hope you feel better now.

@Nikkei_Simmer

sorry,
    you got some troubles with the video stuff, hope it solves itself.

@CravenLestat

Very nice patterns

@imdragonit

Nice horse

@Brandontaylor

Enjoyed the update

• Options

An Ultimate Sim Update

First of all, I was going to add these to the last update but it was getting late and I couldn't stay awake long enough to add them. So anyway, here is another part of that update.

ydJryNJ.jpg
    With another degree under her belt, it was time for Brittany Dean to head home again. She had done another 5 star blog, which she sold and now has to do two more in the next couple of towns.

R9sqqVn.jpg
    She made it home okay but her family was starving and getting tired. Brittany left them to fend for themselves as she needed to get her new job.

tkh3BWp.jpg
    You're looking at the newest member of the Twinbrook Fire Department!

eMPeedB.jpg
    George came back around so Brittany had a nice chat with him. Brittany challenged George to a trivia contest.

jmsB6Dj.jpg
    Monday came around and Brittany went to work. Thinking Blaise Kindle was a coworker, Brittany went and introduced herself. Unfortunately, she was just there to exercise.

T5lFpN3.jpg
    Speaking of which, this career unlocks handiness and athletics for Brittany. It was suggested to wait until this career to do these skills because they raise the performance bar.

sIH7oxD.jpg
    The fire alarm went off and Brittany quickly jumped off the treadmill to get her bunker gear on.

ecDVeYh.jpg
    4tR11uo.jpg
    7uJg29W.jpg
    Brittany got dressed and headed to the truck that was sitting outside. She jumped in and drove to the scene of the fire. Luckily it was just a little brush fire in the back, the owner said he was burning a little incense though which doesn't make sense when the fire is outside.

***During the firefighter career, I may not show the other family members too often. It's mainly because the alarm can go off at any time. The family may come and visit though and days off and weekends.
  • Options
    My sim met a girl at the bookstore and has been seeing her for a few months.But lately am starting to question it cause she is into some really weird stuff.

:|

1A1JvmD.png

Ok gotta go can't remember where I put the baby powder

:D:D:D:D:D:D

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top