Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,130 Member
    ****PAGE 3300!****

Wowza! :smiley: And it's still going and not glitching out! :lol:

:star: You all are awesome! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited February 2019
    You saw River and her Bridesmaids. Well, here's the other half. :D

Haruo and his Groomsmen. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-13.jpg

One of the two Groomsmen wearing boutonnieres is the best man, The other...well, how many of you remember that River has an absentee father? So guess who that duty falls to? Hence the reason why there's an extra groomsman.

Video's going well... At least this is the type of thing I'd be doing in RL if I wanted to make money at photography/videography...

:evilgrin: This coming up with a wedding video tells me even more that I made the right choice (wildlife/landscape) over wedding as far as photography/videography. If Sims can make me tear my hair out, think about what a real engaged couple can do to my sanity. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lisasc360 I still might give it a try.

@Emily4331 Good luck!
    ****Can't guarantee I'll keep any of 'em in the game, but I'll try them out.

@GraceyManor Feel better soon.

@imdragonit Great pics.

@king_of_simcity7 I listen to just about anything, so you never know.
    ****Great IRL pics.

@Brandontaylor Congrats to Brittany for acing her exams/graduating.
    ****Be careful. The firefighter career is kind of glitchy.

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats to you for passing your exams.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great pic.

@PalmArrow Congrats to Tamsin and Stuart.

@CravenLestat Happy birthday to you and yours!
    cat-eats-cake-5.jpg

@emorrill Congrats on Page 3300!!! You can share the spoiler pic with Craven.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last night I played the Thawns. Chayse aged up to teen with no problems (other than bad grades). I still need to get her into CAS. Other than that, not too much happened.
    VuTXW9i.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thank you! :3

@MoonandStars83 Hehe well I'm glad you'll try them. I know they won't be to everyone's liking since I picked them out :lol: and we all know my sims are kindaaaa sortaaaa maybeeee...

Who............lesome young ladies who get by only on their merits and absolutely nothing else. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @Emily4331, I think you and I both need an intervention with CC.
    17GigsofCC.png
    flabbergasted.jpg
    ...and I just now downloaded a Sims 3 Rolex watch...for the guys...to wear at the wedding - Haruo's wedding gift to the groomsmen.
    SothatswheremyHDDspacewent.jpg
    SO...THAT'S where my HDD space went... :expressionless:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haha! Well, I did make this meme awhile back for a reason. :tongue:
    kwBTRC3.jpg

While I was looking for that pic, I saw one of my mods folder size from 8 months ago...8 months ago my folder was 10 gigs. Today? It's 18 :lol:

My computer be like:
    chill-blinton-guess-ill-die-16200603.png

I had to move my game to one of my larger SSDs for the same reason. :lol:
  • Options
    Oh my god, the beauty.
    1McouIe.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Oh my god, the beauty.
    1McouIe.jpg
    OMG...that's nightmare fuel. If it wasn't for the eyes, I'd almost consider it a のっぺらぼう Noppera-bō.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haha! A Noppera-bo indeed. 2Kowai4Me
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Dropping in to wish @CravenLestat and his niece a happy birthday! I hope your new little niece ends up sharing your birthday too :> Thank you for all the times you’ve made us laugh, and for your generosity in gifting us and sharing your wonderful Sim ladies with us :)
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, @CravenLestat.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    Caroline and Friends Episode 14 is now available on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/oETrBF76Dek

Caroline, Wilma and Katie complete the first week of their two weeks at University.

Wilma and Katie ace their exams whilst Caroline skips class for each of her exams. In the end the University is sufficiently impressed with their progress that all three get extra funds to assist with their expenses. Subsequently, each of them go to the administration building and ask for more funding and get it.

Caroline wants to attend a party but there is no party available and she doesn't know anyone well enough to throw a party herself. So she goes out the back of the dorm and lights the bonfire. They have a little gathering and eat outdoors before retiring for the night.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat HAPPY BIRTHDAY. To you and your nieces. Did the littlest one arrive in time?

Sorry - I was missing yesterday. Lots going on here - not all of it good - but I'm handling it all so far.

I'll be back eventually. In the meantime Happy Simming All.
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer with all of those groomsmen it seems Hauro is expecting trouble? Needing so many defenders. :D:s They are impressive.
  • Options
    Oh gosh, I just tried my hand at converting hair and....well, that ain't happening. :lol: At least, not today.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    So I'm having issues with the business as usual bistro set, and I uninstalled it via the launcher, I tried to redownload it and its showing as already installed.The issue is the menu isn't showing up.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,784 Member
    edited February 2019

Page 3300

@CravenLestat You're welcome. I hope you had and continue to have a great birthday. Also, I agree, Margot Robbie would be a nice present ;)
    Speaking of which, have you seen her new Harley Quinn look for Birds of Prey yet?

@emorrill You're awesome as well, and thanks for starting this thread! I just wish I was around in the beginning, I missed out on a lot.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great screenshot of Haruo and his groomsmen!
    I'm glad to hear the video is going well.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. 3 down, 3 to go but she's getting there.
    I've heard it is. Before my reinstall, I could never go to a fire but after the reinstall, it works fine.
    Great Thawn update!

@Emily4331 You're welcome!
    Wow, that's a scary face :#

@Karritz Going to watch the video over the weekend, hopefully. You do a very good job on them.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,784 Member

Ultimate Sim Update

SNhK6zL.jpg
    First night at work and Andrew gets arrested. At least the cop waited for him to finish the work day.

i17n5jB.jpg
    A little bit later in the morning, Brittany and Mack played chess. Brittany is happy now as she can do more things now that she isn't limited. She still has some restrictions but at least she can swim now as well.

qqHDbmc.jpg
    Brittany met a fellow firefighter today named Tim Burre. They both felt an attraction to each other but to Brittany he was just a stranger.

5bjmfOZ.jpg
    Tim liked watching Brittany workout. It's too bad she's already in a relationship though.

qTnXphj.jpg
    After hitting level 2, Brittany went downstairs to maintain the truck, gaining the first skill point in handiness.

60ldtX6.jpg
    She met another firewoman whose name won't come to me at the moment. Anyway, the two became friends.

diIz64d.jpg
    Today was also James Dean's birthday. Now Rebecca is the only one going to school.

lG1hLHo.jpg
    James doesn't look very happy about it either. I guess he doesn't like his clothes, which I'll change tomorrow.

M4kU1jd.jpg
    Afterwards, the family ate cake. I'm surprised Mack is still alive. I checked his age and he is currently 97 days old, the longest living elder in this challenge so far.

***This update took place over most of one Sim day. I didn't have much time today to play but tomorrow I should be okay. I've got to change James' clothes and Brittany needs a new look for Twinbrook if I can get something I like.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,130 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hey everyone. :) Thank you to those who sent such sweet comments my way. <3

So...we sure got dumped on in the past 36 hours! :astonished: 9 inches in all to be exact. Yeah it was fun shoveling our walkway 4 times! :confounded:

Living in Utah for the past 6 years, as opposed to growing up in southern AZ, my love for snow has turned into a love/hate relationship with it. :p

But when all is said and done...I can't stop basking in the beauty of it all. <3:blush:

(And it's hard to get in a Valentines mood when there's this much snow outside! :p )
    9-inch-snowfall-1.jpg

Close up of that tree:

9-inch-snowfall-6.jpg

Our ornamental crab apple tree:

9-inch-snowfall-2.jpg

Close up of the berries still on it. So pretty! <3

9-inch-snowfall-4.jpg

Randoms:

9-inch-snowfall-5.jpg

Those light up candy canes from Christmas I can't pull out of the ground. :lol: They just collect snow for now.

9-inch-snowfall-3.jpg

The pine trees out here are SO beautiful when it snows! It's like seeing Christmas trees all over again! :blush: (Only they aren't lit). I caught these in the outdoor lights at the KFC drive thru tonight. :p

9-inch-snowfall-7.jpg

Close up:

9-inch-snowfall-8.jpg

9-inch-snowfall-10.jpg

Oh what the heck!!! I STILL LOVE Winter! <3<3<3

:blush:

Sim on my friends. :)

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Seriously thinking that I may need to move the ceremony to the empty Sunset Valley world known as "Adventureland" just to free up the computing resources for the Sims that are going to be guests at the ceremony. Right now with the CPU having to deal with the whole town, that's not going to bode well for the game...if it has to contend with too many sims within the city limits, doing all sorts of things.

With the re-install, the game isn't lagging but I don't want it to get to that point...at least not while I'm filming.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    So messing around trying to get my bistro fixed, somehow I got Edward's hair to uninstall itself.And I don't know if its CC or store.
    Anyone recognize it?

48364310_213208459603414_1182783248279797760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b39d89e7d55c2d2e4a7d0ef653898a34&oe=5CF0C8F4
    For anyone who isn't familiar with Edward, he's the young one with dark hair.
  • Options
    ...also forgot. River's wedding makeup...
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited February 2019
    @emorrill Only 700 pages from 3000! :smiley:

Edit: 699 pages then! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment