Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2019
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Happy belated birthday to @Jes2G ! So excited. Hope it's a great year for you! Keep filling us up with great stories, and we'll keep reading!

Much love!

jes19.png

Happy birthday, @Jes2G I already sent you my best wishes on your day, but you are certainly worth a second round. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2020
    Huge reveals, raw emotion, and a bittersweet ending- Chapter 26: Absolution has been completed and posted. Enjoy, and thanks for reading. :) (The story isn’t over, yet.)
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I drink iced green tea almost every day with my lunch with a little local honey. Yum.

I tend to make hot tea on cold blustery days or when I'm sick. I'm more of a coffee drinker, but I do like tea. I never add sugar to my hot tea. :)

I feel like this is what my Sims tend to do in game:
    iroh.png
    :D:)<3

I'm also more of a coffee drinker and I (and most South Africans) prefer a certain tea called "Rooibos" tea. We don't really make tea in a teapot (they did it more in the old days) and we just boil water in the kettle for both coffee and tea. Our tea comes in packages and our coffee comes in cans, jars or zipped bags, lol. Of course, if you go out to a restaurant, it is brewed in a pot and there are espresso machines at most restaurants, bars and workplaces. Our iced tea is Lipton iced tea (the canned one). I've heard that most Americans don't even own kettles or microwaves... :D

Coffee drinker also. Black, no sugar, the stronger the better.

Not a huge tea drinker but I do enjoy Green Tea and depending on the situation, Turkish Apple Tea.

@Munterbacon Your Simself only ever drinks strong coffee in my LASL save. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Happy belated birthday to @Jes2G ! So excited. Hope it's a great year for you! Keep filling us up with great stories, and we'll keep reading!

Much love!

jes19.png

Ha ha! I will do my best lol. Thank you so much! This year is off to a great start.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Much love!

jes19.png

Happy birthday, @Jes2G I already sent you my best wishes on your day, but you are certainly worth a second round. :)

There is no limit on how much love one can receive, ha ha! Thank you again!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    edited January 2019

Much love!

jes19.png

This is a REALLY awesome picture, btw! It looks like a postcard. My photography skills are not that great lol.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

Much love!

jes19.png

This is a REALLY awesome picture, btw! It looks like a postcard. My photography skills are not that great lol.

Glad you like the photo! @MedleyMisty inspired me to experiment with scenery photos in the game, and I really, really love San Myshuno! (Looks like my home territory of San Francisco Bay!) I love to pause the game, switch into camera mode, and then just pan around, looking to see what looks amazing! They sure did a great job on the scenery in this game, didn't they?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Much love!

jes19.png

Glad you like the photo! @MedleyMisty inspired me to experiment with scenery photos in the game, and I really, really love San Myshuno! (Looks like my home territory of San Francisco Bay!) I love to pause the game, switch into camera mode, and then just pan around, looking to see what looks amazing! They sure did a great job on the scenery in this game, didn't they?
    The bridge in SM certainly makes for one of the best sceneries in the game. I also love the lighthouse in BB. I often pose my sims there.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey everyone. :smile: How's it going?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,762 Member
    @Bugsie2016 had an argument with my father about the mess he made of a particularity medience of mine. I wasn't even suppose ot mention it to him but I'm getting tired of waiting for Mom to get home to talk about it with him.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I drink iced green tea almost every day with my lunch with a little local honey. Yum.

I tend to make hot tea on cold blustery days or when I'm sick. I'm more of a coffee drinker, but I do like tea. I never add sugar to my hot tea. :)

I feel like this is what my Sims tend to do in game:
    iroh.png
    :D:)<3

I'm also more of a coffee drinker and I (and most South Africans) prefer a certain tea called "Rooibos" tea. We don't really make tea in a teapot (they did it more in the old days) and we just boil water in the kettle for both coffee and tea. Our tea comes in packages and our coffee comes in cans, jars or zipped bags, lol. Of course, if you go out to a restaurant, it is brewed in a pot and there are espresso machines at most restaurants, bars and workplaces. Our iced tea is Lipton iced tea (the canned one). I've heard that most Americans don't even own kettles or microwaves... :D

Coffee drinker also. Black, no sugar, the stronger the better.

Not a huge tea drinker but I do enjoy Green Tea and depending on the situation, Turkish Apple Tea.

@Munterbacon Your Simself only ever drinks strong coffee in my LASL save. :)

@AdamsEve1231 Hahaha! Awesome!!! I have a coffee in front of me, where on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 low, 10 high) it's a 12 in strength! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016 had an argument with my father about the mess he made of a particularity medience of mine. I wasn't even suppose ot mention it to him but I'm getting tired of waiting for Mom to get home to talk about it with him.

Aw, that's not good.

I'm good. Back working on my many cc clothing ideas. I have one completely done and am just figuring out the next one. I should work on simlit but haven't felt up to it so I might do some writing tomorrow morning. Don't know.
  • Options

Much love!

jes19.png

They did.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,239 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    Hello, all! I haven't been around because of the flu. There's a flu epidemic in my part of the world recently, and I was unfortunate enough to get it :lol:

We're talking about tea? Milk tea is a HUGE thing here in Southeast Asia, especially the ones that come with all kinds of sinkers, like nata de coco, tapioca pearls, pudding, etc. People here line up every day for a glass of cold milk tea to beat the heat. I personally go for a simple milk tea blend with tapioca pearls in it, with half the amount of sugar just to get a bit of bitterness.

I ended up getting the flu myself this past weekend. Still recovering, slowly but surely. Not an epidemic here, but we do have ppl who like to go out and about sick all the time. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    Has anyone watched the Kim possible series? If yes do you think I should include her in my "Anneorine" religion?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited February 2019
    Happy late birthday @Jes2G. You probably even mentioned it but I thought you were joking. :p

@CathyTea: how is the sencha? I've found myself disappointed by a lot of Japanese teas (a.k.a. not for me and a.k.a. hojicha and matcha in general) Meanwhile I have three cups of lapsang souchong a night now so I might not even be in tune with the taste of unaltered tea at all now. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Has anyone watched the Kim possible series? If yes do you think I should include her in my "Anneorine" religion?

If you're talking about the old cartoon then yes but not in a long time. But, speaking of it I just got the play on words with the title the other day when thinking about it. xD Not sure what role should could take in your religion if she fits then go ahead.
  • Options
    Kim Possible is a true Disney princess now because she got a live action reboot.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Kim Possible is a true Disney princess now because she got a live action reboot.

There is? :open_mouth: How did I not know this?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

There is? :open_mouth: How did I not know this?

It's premiering soon! :o Well, on the Disney Channel I think, and don't ask me about foreign air dates lol

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @Bugsie2016 like @InfraGreen said its premiering on the day after Valentine's day. But I heard a lot of people don't like the actor who plays Kim Possible because unlike traditional casting (aka Dawson casting) the actor playing the title character is actually a teenager. But I seen a preview for it and "Ron Stoppable" doesn't have yellow hair but the villains (if the "Call Me, Beep me" music video by said actor) look like the animated counterparts. Oh and its suppose to be during at least Ron's and Kim's first year of high school. But it doesn't make sense that Kim would have the gear from Wade guy before she gets the *accidental call"? (for someone who never saw the series I know too much about it)
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Happy late birthday @Jes2G. You probably even mentioned it but I thought you were joking. :p

@CathyTea: how is the sencha? I've found myself disappointed by a lot of Japanese teas (a.k.a. not for me and a.k.a. hojicha and matcha in general) Meanwhile I have three cups of lapsang souchong a night now so I might not even be in tune with the taste of unaltered tea at all now. :p

LOL Thank you!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

It's super good! It's in one of those mesh pyramid bags, so it's like making it in a strainer. I just leave the pyramid-mesh in the cup until I drink the last sip because it doesn't get bitter or too strong. It's got a roasty flavor.

I prefer Indian tea (green), actually, but this sencha plus some loose-leaf oolong that the same friend brought me (which is from Taiwan) are both really fantastic--rich, layered flavors. What tea should be!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Happy late birthday @Jes2G. You probably even mentioned it but I thought you were joking

cathtea and i both missed it. usually i look through he list and pm her the names and dates but we both got busy. i usually look by friday if i know there coming up but even though i only work weekends work gets nuts now and i get tired i hate being a adult. the only good thing is i can ruin my dinner well tonight i had cereal .

cathtea and i both pmed jes.

i'm just hoping she wont curse me again.

jes. i'm waiting before i get get together
    me why

jes i'll get to many ideas.
    me i'm getting it .

when i got it i had too many ideas. lol thats how jes got the nickname troublemaker. she cursed me.lol

• Options
    How is everyone?
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top