Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I went to the animal shelter today. There was the sweetest kitty there with white toes and when you pick him up all he wanted to do was bury his head in your neck and sleep. I love him so much.

Sshdkfjfkdkdnfdkdvsjdbdsndhd.

I want to adopt him :frowning:

Do it.

Trust me, I've been trying to get my mom to agree.

Maybe if I had the money for the adoption fee

Who's willing to give me $50

Me.

Yes! Give me your money, Minty. This kitty needs it!

I'd send you it, but I know you're super secretive about the rock you live under.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I went to the animal shelter today. There was the sweetest kitty there with white toes and when you pick him up all he wanted to do was bury his head in your neck and sleep. I love him so much.

Do it.

Me.

I'd send you it, but I know you're super secretive about the rock you live under.

I'd send my rock address to all the murderers in the world if it meant I can have this kitty.

But it's just a kitten, I think people are probably piling in the door way right now to adopt it :bawling:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Do it.

Me.

I'd send my rock address to all the murderers in the world if it meant I can have this kitty.

But it's just a kitten, I think people are probably piling in the door way right now to adopt it :bawling:

Hey, I don't murder anything. Not even spiders.

Probably, my friend had a mama cat living behind her apartment a couple summers ago and we managed to get one of the kittens to the shelter and it was adopted before the day was out.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Do it.

Me.

Probably, my friend had a mama cat living behind her apartment a couple summers ago and we managed to get one of the kittens to the shelter and it was adopted before the day was out.

That's good. Spiders are harmless (usually)

But I was not talking about you, I know you don't murder people, you just push them into pits, probably breaking their legs and ribs. But that's not murder.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Do it.

Me.

But I was not talking about you, I know you don't murder people, you just push them into pits, probably breaking their legs and ribs. But that's not murder.

Only when people are naughty. Adopting a kitten is nice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Do it.

Me.

Excuse you i've been murdered by being pushed into the pit once
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Do it.

Me.

You a ghost or something?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2019

Do it.

Me.

Did I mention he had the orangest eyes? They were so pretty! :love:

I got to play with the other cats too, of course. There was one, a cream-colored cat, Sorbet, who was crazy. He spent the entire time running around the room like a puppy. He wasn't aggressive though.

Abby was a grey Tabby, I let her out first. She wasn't really interested in being pet, just the toys. And she was so dramatic when I put her back in her pen, crying and rolling around. She splashed her water all over herself.

Amy was a black cat, I didn't let her out, because every time I put my hand anywhere near she tried to scratch or bite it and I wasn't sure if I would be able to get her back in without getting scratches all along my arms :grimace: Someone with long sleeves should play with her.

And this little Maine Coom kitten who was very shy. I think she needs more pets.

Edit: I don't know what 🐸🐸🐸🐸 means, but it is censored. I didn't make a typo
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Do it.

You have to pay to adopt? Or are you paying for sterilization? Cuz here in Singapore, we pay about $100 to 'adopt' but the money goes for the sterilization later on for the kitten.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Do it.

Me.

I got to play with the other cats too, of course. There was one, a cream-colored cat, Sorbet, who was crazy. He spent the entire time running around the room like a puppy. He wasn't aggressive though.

Abby was a grey Tabby, I let her out first. She wasn't really interested in being pet, just the toys. And she was so dramatic when I put her back in her pen, crying and rolling around. She splashed her water all over herself.

Amy was a black cat, I didn't let her out, because every time I put my hand anywhere near she tried to scratch or bite it and I wasn't sure if I would be able to get her back in without getting scratches all along my arms :grimace: Someone with long sleeves should play with her.

And this little Maine Coom kitten who was very shy. I think she needs more pets.

Edit: I don't know what plum means, but it is censored. I didn't make a typo

Orange eyes? Wow, so pretty! I've only seen a cat with orange eyes once before. They all sound like so much fun, I would want all of them 🥰
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Do it.

You have to pay to adopt? Or are you paying for sterilization? Cuz here in Singapore, we pay about $100 to 'adopt' but the money goes for the sterilization later on for the kitten.

Yeah, that's what it's for I believe. I've gone there before, sometimes you don't have to pay anything, but those are usually the older cats.

If I remember correctly, it's $85-105 for a cat.

Do it.

Me.

Edit: I don't know what plum means, but it is censored. I didn't make a typo

Orange eyes? Wow, so pretty! I've only seen a cat with orange eyes once before. They all sound like so much fun, I would want all of them 🥰

Yeah, orange. Not yellow or brownish. I'm not sure I've ever seen a cat with that kind of eyes. But I really like light orange cats with blue eyes. Like this
    tumblr_n7t8tvu3XI1snjv1ko2_1280.png

There was a cat like that last time I went. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to adopt him too. I think we should be fined for every time we visit without adopting. The poor kitties need homes.

I guess it'd be crowded. And Vanguard would probably run away. She doesn't like baby sitting.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Do it.

Me.

You a ghost or something?

I'm immortal, i think
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Argh! I just realized that my laptop can't detect the battery now after I changed the casing. Great, now I gotta go to that place again next week. Why didn't I check all of this shizz when I was there...

tenor.gif?itemid=6010560
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I’m tired.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I just want to... fade into nothingness right now.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    It's somebody's birthday today
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Ya, mine. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Ya, mine. 😂

I forgot that your birthday was in like June (July? I don't remember oof) and almost wished you a happy birthday :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Ya, mine. 😂

I forgot that your birthday was in like June (July? I don't remember oof) and almost wished you a happy birthday :joy:

Dang it. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I randomly realized mine is in exactly a month. My last birthday was like, yesterday!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Pizza crust: thin or thick?

THICK!!!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I randomly realized mine is in exactly a month. My last birthday was like, yesterday!

Lol mine was in August it feels like a while ago. I got the Vampires GP.
    Today's Q Q is:

THICK!!!

Thicc.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

THICK!!!

Either but i prefer thicc TM
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Thick!
  • Options
    Wow, I thought more people would like think crust more.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top