Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited January 2019
    My area is expecting a foot of snow tomorrow.....
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    nani wrote: »
    I said album it's an EP psshht I'm such a fake fan
    No really it's just I'm too excited to think properly

How did you end up in the ad?
    DeKay wrote: »
    IPAc1CV.gif

my brother and his girlfriend are not adopting the German Shepherd. Guess I have to be on board with the black lab now. :/

You don't like the black lab too?

There is no black lab. I'm just saying I'd have to support if she ended up getting one.

Today's Q Q is:

Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours or more before?

Yes.

But why don't you like these big dogs? I thought you were obsessed with getting a dog at one point? :D I'm confused.

I don't like German Shepherds because they're aggressive and I don't like labs because they are devoid of personality.

Seeing as I have Argos now, and used to have a black labs-mix named Indy I have to disagree with you. Argos is nice, and it's not just Argos, there's a person here who is a dog trainer and she has a few German Sheperds. I see them when I go to potluck, they are nice!!

Indy wasn't that nice, to be honest, she was scared of everything imaginable. She was nice to us at least.

Your personal experience does not negate my personal experience. I can think of seven German Shepherds of the top of my head that have been aggressive towards me. And I never said anything about being afraid of labs, I said they are devoid of personality. We owned a lab too.
    IPAc1CV.gif

my brother and his girlfriend are not adopting the German Shepherd. Guess I have to be on board with the black lab now. :/

There is no black lab. I'm just saying I'd have to support if she ended up getting one.

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

But why don't you like these big dogs? I thought you were obsessed with getting a dog at one point? :D I'm confused.

I don't like German Shepherds because they're aggressive and I don't like labs because they are devoid of personality.

What. I love both. 🙃 My top 3 are the border collie, golden retriever and German Shepherds.

I just like big/medium size dogs somehow. 🤷‍♀️

Not sure where you're getting this idea that I don't like big dogs. Before I got Isle-doggy, I wanted a Newfoundland or an Old English Sheepdog.

So basically, you like those grandpa type of dogs? :tongue:

That doesn't even make sense.

I call those dog breeds the grandpa dog breeds. XD

Yeah, I caught that. But there was no explanation as to why.
    I prefer cats anyway.
    I am taking this opportunity to tell you I'm on a billboard in London for Dodie's album coming out, no big deal 😆

Congratulations! That's so cool, you must be excited :blush:

I don't know how to explain. It's just something about their fur that just makes them look old. And like the sheepdog face too, they always look so tired... If that makes sense? XD

Ah, yeah. I think probably the white and grey color of their coats reminds you of grandpa hair, as well as the texture, which is kind of reminiscent of uncombed hair, which can happen in older people. I think their eyes often look tires because their hair covers their eyes, so you can't see them.

Yes, exactly. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

Seeing as I have Argos now, and used to have a black labs-mix named Indy I have to disagree with you. Argos is nice, and it's not just Argos, there's a person here who is a dog trainer and she has a few German Sheperds. I see them when I go to potluck, they are nice!!

Indy wasn't that nice, to be honest, she was scared of everything imaginable. She was nice to us at least.

Your personal experience does not negate my personal experience. I can think of seven German Shepherds of the top of my head that have been aggressive towards me. And I never said anything about being afraid of labs, I said they are devoid of personality. We owned a lab too.
    IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

What. I love both. 🙃 My top 3 are the border collie, golden retriever and German Shepherds.

Not sure where you're getting this idea that I don't like big dogs. Before I got Isle-doggy, I wanted a Newfoundland or an Old English Sheepdog.

I prefer cats anyway.
    I am taking this opportunity to tell you I'm on a billboard in London for Dodie's album coming out, no big deal 😆

I don't know how to explain. It's just something about their fur that just makes them look old. And like the sheepdog face too, they always look so tired... If that makes sense? XD

Ah, yeah. I think probably the white and grey color of their coats reminds you of grandpa hair, as well as the texture, which is kind of reminiscent of uncombed hair, which can happen in older people. I think their eyes often look tires because their hair covers their eyes, so you can't see them.

old-english-sheepdog-instagram-1.png
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

I prefer cats anyway.

Grandpawpaw.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

I prefer cats anyway.

Grandpawpaw.

I would gladly go visit him weekly.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm at the laptop HQ now to get my casing replaced and they're playing Paul Blart Mall Cop 2. Heck yes. 🤣
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    My area is expecting a foot of snow tomorrow.....

I wish it would snow here.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What is your night routine?

Draw from 7 to 8. Workout for about 15 mins. Watch YouTube videos and chat with my online friend till 10pm. Brush teeth and pee and sleep.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    this is a good video from a good channel

https://youtu.be/C4kuR1gyOeQ
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited January 2019

IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

IPAc1CV.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Yes.

I prefer cats anyway.

The billboard showed tweets about the EP and I was there ! (As well as others) the hashtag is #dodiehuman on Twitter if you wanna look up

Today's Q Q is:

Draw from 7 to 8. Workout for about 15 mins. Watch YouTube videos and chat with my online friend till 10pm. Brush teeth and pee and sleep.

I don't have night routine, I never know when I'll sleep or if I'll sleep
    this is a good video from a good channel

https://youtu.be/C4kuR1gyOeQ

YES !!!!

(Minty you don't have a picture anymore?)
    Post edited by nani on
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Seafoam_Green123Seafoam_Green123 Posts: 68 Member
    Page 1400 :smile:
    ( recommend me some good maxis clothes/ hair <3 )
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Eat, school work, take notes, post to studyblr, fill bullet journal, journal, write, draw, play Sims, watch shows, sleep. 🌊
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Take a shower, get in my pyjamas, have a cup of tea, knit/surf the web/write/do whatever, more tea, journal, say hello to friends, brush my teeth, surf the web or play Picross, go to sleep.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I forgot to charge my phone last night :confounded:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I forgot to charge my phone last night :confounded:

S U F F E R I N G
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    This is idiotic but as the ball of anxiety that I am, I'm very anxious about :
    going outside when it's night
    Going to shop/fast food
    Talking to strangers/cashiers

Tonight I did all three of those things without even doing too bad. (It took me eleven years to do something that someone do in 2 minutes but hey, I did it.)
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    This is plum but as the ball of anxiety that I am, I'm very anxious about :
    going outside when it's night
    Going to shop/fast food
    Talking to strangers/cashiers

Tonight I did all three of those things without even doing too bad. (It took me eleven years to do something that someone do in 2 minutes but hey, I did it.)

I'm afraid of doing all three too but sometimes you just gotta when my mom isn't around to help me. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited January 2019
    I went to the animal shelter today. There was the sweetest kitty there with white toes and when you pick him up all he wanted to do was bury his head in your neck and sleep. I love him so much.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I went to the animal shelter today. There was the sweetest kitty there with white toes and when you pick him up all he wanted to do was bury his head in your neck and sleep. I love him so much.

Sshdkfjfkdkdnfdkdvsjdbdsndhd.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

I want to adopt him :frowning:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Do it.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Do it.

No send him to me
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Do it.

Trust me, I've been trying to get my mom to agree.

Maybe if I had the money for the adoption fee

Who's willing to give me $50
    unknown.png
  • Options

Do it.

Me.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Do it.

Me.

Yes! Give me your money, Minty. This kitty needs it!
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top