Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Did another one of those drawing challenges. XD

I2WII8z.jpg

Is that Dragon Age? It looks like Dragon Age.

Looks great! The hair looks nice.

I don't think so. It's just a character someone made up.
    Have any of you actually read that book?! If not it’s awesome

You know the answer to that for me. 😂

Ah. It looks like it. In Dragon Age elves, or at least the Dalish have markings similar to that called Vallaslin.

Oh, I see! Maybe the original artist was inspired by that.

This was the original.
    :)
    s1G4YPo.jpg

In Inquisition your character gets the "anchor" which is a weird glowy green thing on your hand like that.
    DragonAgeInquisition-2014-12-13-17-40-05-28.jpg

Except there are no earrings or tattoos like that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

I2WII8z.jpg

Ah. It looks like it. In Dragon Age elves, or at least the Dalish have markings similar to that called Vallaslin.

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

In Inquisition your character gets the "anchor" which is a weird glowy green thing on your hand like that.

Yep. XD She def got inspired by the game. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

There's a lot of nice fan art for the game. And music! I like to listen to the music even when I am not thinking about the game.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your morning routine?

Wake up, check this forum and Instagram, do my hair, go on this forum and Instagram again. Sweep the floor, take the cat litter, shower, eat breakfast, change and get out of the house. :D

on weekdays ? waking up at 6.30, turning off my awful alarm clock before it wakes the whole house up, climbing down my bed (without my glasses obviously) without falling and breaking something. look for my glasses and put them on. take my phone and go to the living room watch news till 7am and also eating. then i wake up my nephews for school and do what i gotta do.

week end ? sleeping till 10am, maybe later sometimes, waking up, checking phone, climbing down bed, put glasses on, go eat

A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited January 2019

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

There's a lot of nice fan art for the game. And music! I like to listen to the music even when I am not thinking about the game.

I like how you're super obsessed with this game. XD Makes me feel more normal. Hahha.
    nani wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up, check this forum and Instagram, do my hair, go on this forum and Instagram again. Sweep the floor, take the cat litter, shower, eat breakfast, change and get out of the house. :D

on weekdays ? waking up at 6.30, turning off my awful alarm clock before it wakes the whole house up, climbing down my bed (without my glasses obviously) without falling and breaking something. look for my glasses and put them on. take my phone and go to the living room watch news till 7am and also eating. then i wake up my nephews for school and do what i gotta do.

week end ? sleeping till 10am, maybe later sometimes, waking up, checking phone, climbing down bed, put glasses on, go eat

Hah, how do you adjust yourself to wake up early on the weekday and late on the weekends? XD I feel like I wake up about the same time or even earlier during the weekend cuz I get excited. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

I like how you're super obsessed with this game. XD Makes me feel more normal. Hahha.
    Today's Q Q is:

Hah, how do you adjust yourself to wake up early on the weekday and late on the weekends? XD I feel like I wake up about the same time or even earlier during the weekend cuz I get excited. 😂

because i'm someone that wakes up late unless i have an alarm clock.
    there is zero chance i wake up at 6.30 without an alarm

• Options

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

I see. There's a 100% chance I wake up before the alarm rings. Actually, I don't even use an alarm in my room anymore but my mom has a clock in the kitchen that rings loudly at about 6.30. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

I see. There's a 100% chance I wake up before the alarm rings. Actually, I don't even use an alarm in my room anymore but my mom has a clock in the kitchen that rings loudly at about 6.30. XD

we're very different people xD

• Options

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Heeey. I haven't even brought it up recently :pensive:

I don't have a set morning routine. Or I don't notice it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Yeah. 😄 But I know a lot of peeps who wake up late during the weekend too so I'm just the odd one.

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

But you jumped at the opportunity! 😆
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Yeah. 😄 But I know a lot of peeps who wake up late during the weekend too so I'm just the odd one.

I2WII8z.jpg

This was the original.
    s1G4YPo.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

But you jumped at the opportunity! 😆

I was just curious! I wasn't sure since I've not actually completed Inquisition before.

I sleep in 75% of the time. I'd set an alarm if I had one.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Do makeup and brush my hair
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Cry at how racist people are
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I wake up. Then i go back to sleep. And then it's no longer morning
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

Y'all don't really do a lot of household chores in the morning, huh? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

I do chores, but definitely not in the morning

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

Lucky. I love how I can do so much in the morning and is still the second one to come to work. 🤣 And my work place is like an hour away.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

Lucky. I love how I can do so much in the morning and is still the second one to come to work. 🤣 And my work place is like an hour away.

You're very time efficient. I'm very useless in the morning. Usually I have some energy during lunch/afternoon, sometimes I clean literally at night because I always get more active at night. And my sister come home from work like "you're sweeping the floor at midnight?"

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

You're very time efficient. I'm very useless in the morning. Usually I have some energy during lunch/afternoon, sometimes I clean literally at night because I always get more active at night. And my sister come home from work like "you're sweeping the floor at midnight?"

Haha, yeah. Now y'all know why I'm usually useless after 5pm. My brain just shuts off cuz I use all the energy in the morning. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Wake up
    Check phone
    Get up
    Shower
    Go make my tea
    Make waffles
    Eat food
    Watch the news
    Listen to music
    Wait for the bus
    Go to skool
    Die inside

that's me all day

Haha, yeah. Now y'all know why I'm usually useless after 5pm. My brain just shuts off cuz I use all the energy in the morning. 😂

That’s how I feel lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Somebody, give me an idea on what to draw. I want to draw Deke to give to this person who's making a book of notes and messages to give Jeff Ward when she meets him in May but I keep on putting it off cuz I want it to be perfect. XD

Maybe I should just do that. LOL. Aaah.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Somebody, give me an idea on what to draw. I want to draw Deke to give to this person who's making a book of notes and messages to give Jeff Ward when she meets him in May but I keep on putting it off cuz I want it to be perfect. XD

How about a cat having a tea party?
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I wanna draw a person. :cry: I don't know how to draw animals that well. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I wanna draw a person. :cry: I don't know how to draw animals that well. Haha.

How about a person drinking a cup of tea? :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top