Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Only 2 new posts?!!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

How do your palm lines look?

extraordinary-palm-reading-lines.jpg

Common lines. :D

Extraordinary!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    What do you all think of the new Spider-Man movie trailer? XD My first thought: The Lizzie McGuire Movie. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    What do you all think of the new Spider-Man movie trailer? XD My first thought: The Lizzie McGuire Movie. 😂

I like it
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

The spider verse one?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.
    832XG3D.gif

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.
    It's a lot of fun!

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.

https://youtu.be/DYYtuKyMtY8
    832XG3D.gif

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.

Oh sweet. I like it.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.

Oh.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Common lines for me.

And if the trailer shows Peter Parker as Spider-Man in a sequel, then I guess it's a foregone conclusion regarding his fate in The Avengers, right? It's not really a surprise anymore when things are planned in advance. And this also means that certain characters like Aunt May and Happy Hogan survive.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Common lines for me.

And if the trailer shows Peter Parker as Spider-Man in a sequel, then I guess it's a foregone conclusion regarding his fate in The Avengers, right? It's not really a surprise anymore when things are planned in advance. And this also means that certain characters like Aunt May and Happy Hogan survive.

Yeah, everyone has assumed it will be fixed somehow since Infinity War came out even though the people at Marvel swear the deaths are real. 😂 It's not a question of if but how.
    I think it was already confirmed that May survived but no one said anything about Happy up until now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    Common lines for me.

Yeah, everyone has assumed it will be fixed somehow since Infinity War came out even though the people at Marvel swear the deaths are real. 😂 It's not a question of if but how.
    I think it was already confirmed that May survived but no one said anything about Happy up until now.

I'm pretty sure some of the deaths will be real, but it looks like the snap will be reversed somehow.

AFAIK Chris Evans is tired of doing these, so maybe this could be his out. Don't know about RDJ, but he's been doing this for more than 10 years now too. Although he does get paid millions per movie.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Common lines for me.

Common lines for me.

I'm pretty sure some of the deaths will be real, but it looks like the snap will be reversed somehow.

AFAIK Chris Evans is tired of doing these, so maybe this could be his out. Don't know about RDJ, but he's been doing this for more than 10 years now too. Although he does get paid millions per movie.

Yeah, I think everyone knows a lot of the superheroes didn't really die which was why I don't get why people made such a big deal about it and act like that's the biggest conclusion to a movie ever. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Common lines for me.

Common lines for me.

Yeah, I think everyone knows a lot of the superheroes didn't really die which was why I don't get why people made such a big deal about it and act like that's the biggest conclusion to a movie ever. XD

You'd expect some of the deaths to stick, but maybe they're going about it another way. Especially since some of the characters already finished their own arcs.

Today's Q Q as suggested by Minty:

I got Mr. Bingley and Jane Bennet!

You're the most good natured, positive, and charming person you know!! You emit a warm ray of sunshine into every room you walk into, and people love you for it.

Oh, really? Oh why, thank you. :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

You got: Mr. Darcy and Jane Bennet!

enhanced-12079-1546906563-1.jpg

You might be an introvert at heart, but you know to have a good time when you're with the right company. You're a goodhearted person who loves the quiet things in life.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Common lines for me.

Common lines for me.

You'd expect some of the deaths to stick, but maybe they're going about it another way. Especially since some of the characters already finished their own arcs.

For me, not really, cuz a lot of the ones that disintegrated are more of the newer characters. Before I saw the movie, I thought at least half of the original Avengers would be affected. Now, if Cap, Iron Man or Thor disintegrated, I would have been shooketh. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited January 2019

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.

Looks like fun. But I am bias towards spider-man.

I'm relatively sure spiderman is dead right now. Does this take place between those two movies? I'm...not really certain on the timeline. But how many suits does he need?
    unknown.png

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.

I'm relatively sure spiderman is dead right now. Does this take place between those two movies? I'm...not really certain on the timeline. But how many suits does he need?

Why do people keep on thinking the heroes are dead when we know that Infinity War is kinda like a part one? :D

This takes place after Endgame, that's what most people say.
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.

Why do people keep on thinking the heroes are dead when we know that Infinity War is kinda like a part one? :D

No, I know he's not really "dead". I just think it'd make more sense to resurrect him in whatever movie before making his own. Then again, I really don't care about Thanos so I'm glad I don't have to wait for that.

Thanos's plan was dumb and he's not at all sympathetic :grimace:
    unknown.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

I got Mr. Bingley and Jane Bennet!

You're the most good natured, positive, and charming person you know!! You emit a warm ray of sunshine into every room you walk into, and people love you for it.

Oh, really? Oh why, thank you. :joy:

You got: Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet!
    Good luck to anyone who gets into an argument with you...because you'll win every time with your intellect, stubbornness, and well-thought-out points. But don't worry, they'll never be mad at you because they know you always come from a place of kindness and respect.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

The spider verse one?

No, the Tom Holland one.

I haven’t seen it yet.

No, I know he's not really "dead". I just think it'd make more sense to resurrect him in whatever movie before making his own. Then again, I really don't care about Thanos so I'm glad I don't have to wait for that.

Thanos's plan was dumb and he's not at all sympathetic :grimace:

I think Endgame is coming out before this one. So he should be resurrected by then.

Thanos just wants to be a purple farmer.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2019

I had to read Pride and Predjudice for a class once. I thought I wouldn’t like it because I though it was ajust a ‘romance novel.’ Turns out I really liked it! Apparently the working title of the book was First Impressions, so it was fun to see see each character’s first impression and judgement of other characters, and how that influences their actions and thoughts.
    Did another one of those drawing challenges. XD

I2WII8z.jpg
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top