Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited January 2019
    4P band moved out the refugee campsmall apartment(yes that's Matthew Hamming burned by the drummer Yutang autonomously)
    FxHUDH.jpg
    FxbHYt.jpg
    FxbbfP.jpg
    FxHNKe.jpg
    FxHJgO.jpg
    FxHYvD.jpg

How inappropriate wizard deal with competitor band leader
    FxHs8f.jpg
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited January 2019
    Feedback time

@TinySpaceFox

Oh, David is hot as a firefighter,
    Aww good of Martin to chat a little bit with those nice girls.
    Thank you for the lovely comments.
    Sean is too smitten with Luna to look at other girls haha,
    Isla is also taken already and very smitten with her boyfriend lol.

@Mindsimscreate

Enjoy sims 3,
    it's a bit of learning curve at first, but really fun.

@LunBeauty

Thanks for the links,
    I have downloaded stuff from there now.
    wow gorgeous sim, great photoshoot.

@emorrill

I usually see your comments cause I go from the page I last received
    a comment from.
    Thank you for the sweet comment.

@Springfairy556

Edward looks good in a suit, glad Destiny was able to do her
    fist performance.

@bekkasan

I enjoyed the update,
    Dwight need to meet his mermaid girl soon haha

@Brandontaylor

I enjoyed the update

@Mikezumi

A pond in the yard sounds good, have to think about that sometime.
    I enjoyed the updates a lot.

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited January 2019
    Survive at All Costs
    Chapter Eleven - Forever

River and I had made a life for ourselves after being unceremoniously dumped on the street by my mother and left to fend, practically penniless. We had grasped, clawed and fought our way back to some semblance of financial security and it meant that we had a place of our own. I didn't have to tolerate the abuses that my mother heaped on me and we'd been able to live our lives. I don't think that my mother was interested in meddling in River's or my business and well, we finally set a date. It was a private wedding of course, we didn't bother inviting anyone. The most important people to each other were present and that was what was important.
    Screenshot-23.jpg It was an emotional moment when River stood in front of me with her wedding dress on, her hair up and a gleam in her eye that spoke of the deep love that she had for me. I'm sure that I had the same look of love for her present in my eyes, because her face just lit up.
    Screenshot-24.jpg I lost the scruffy hairstyle that I usually wore in favor of a more neatly combed hairstyle. I guess I cleaned up well. She took my hand...as we spoke, with deep feeling, the vows that we'd wrote for each other. This wasn't a fancy church wedding: we didn't need that; it was the meeting and joining together of two souls in holy matrimony, in a bond that would stand the test of time itself.
    Screenshot-26.jpg We had no formal pastor to tell us to exchange rings. We didn't need that. All we needed was a mutual look and River took my hand and slid the custom made ring that was to be my wedding band on my finger as she whispered, with emotion, "with this ring...I thee wed..."
    Screenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-28.jpg I repeated those same lines; the lines that had been spoken by wedding couples for centuries in various similar forms. I, Haruo, take thee, River, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward.... I swear there were probably invisible ninjas cutting onions, because the both of us teared up, knowing that we were taking a monumental next step over the threshold of a new life together.
    Screenshot-29.jpg When we drew in to kiss each other for the very first time as husband and wife, even though we had kissed many times before; it was like discovering ourselves for the very first time. That through whatever life would throw at us, we would stand side-by-side, weathering the storm; no matter how rough the seas of life got. And that, is the glue that holds a marriage together. That was what would keep us together, as we had come through so much together already; building a life from nothing. Not even my mother could keep us apart and if that couldn't fracture our relationship, nothing on God's Green Earth ever would.
    Screenshot-32.jpg We didn't need to have a pastor present to tell us when the wedding ceremony was over or formally pronounce us as a married couple. We knew that we were married and the only formal thing that we had to do was sign the marriage license and be formally declared as a couple in the Province of British Columbia and that was easily done at Vancouver City Hall.

Of course River was looking forward to something else, while I was more interested in setting up the camera so that we could get our formal wedding portraits done.
    Screenshot-36.jpg Setting up the Hikon DH300s was probably one of the funnest things I've ever done knowing that we could do our own formal photographs. Screenshot-40.jpgScreenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-49.jpgScreenshot-59.jpgScreenshot-62.jpg Let's just say that it felt great to try out different poses and see just how romantic of a wedding photo set that we could get. I've always loved photography even though I wasn't a big fan of portraiture - I was more the wildlife/landscape type, introvert. Heck both River and I were. We kept to ourselves only needing each other's company. We didn't need to be out at the local hotspot socializing. All the socializing that we could ever want was with each other.
    Screenshot-68.jpgHappy is the man who finds a true friend; and happier still is the man who finds that true friend in his wife~Franz Schubert. Yes, it was enough.
    Eighteen years ago on August 4th, 2000, @Featherbelle and I took our wedding vows in real life. She has been my rock in real life. That quote from Franz Schubert goes for my real-life wife as well.

Thank you, @Featherbelle, my love.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Bummer it is so hot in your neck of the woods!
    Adorable pictures of Jay getting his strolls.
    The fireman looks like he would be very hot and sweaty sitting in his uniform in the park. He musta heard that guys and gals like men in uniform!
    The kids all look lovely for the prom.
    Interesting as BFF's is not considered a romantic relationship. When I had pets installed, the pets would pick a BFF! :open_mouth:
    I love the fun faces at the parties. Nope, they have no memories, but I do. :smiley: But, my sims don't age as quickly as yours do so it is fun for them and me to have the parties for each birthday.

@abe welcome and enjoyed the pictures of your sims and their wedding. Sounds like an interesting way to get to know each town and the townies.

@coco Big Ben is awesome! Wow...there were two pieces missing from it? Glad you were able to find replacements. That would be so disappointing.
    Thanks for commenting on my story. :smiley: I'm happy I was able to get across his frustration and pain without dwelling too much on it. :)
    I've heard of the spoons as well.
    That is exactly what I was going for, underwater Stonehenge. :) I love using those rocks when building in certain worlds and thought I would try them underwater.

@Springfairy556 Thanks for commenting. :) When I saw the beachball on the editing page I knew I had to use it. :lol:

@TinySpaceFox Awww, that is sweet. I love when sims sit down together. It happens so rarely as they usually will pick seats as far apart as possible and sometimes the next room! :lol:
    Thanks for commenting on my story. :) Dwight was stunned. I thought that was a great look when I was snapping the pics.
    Lol at the firefighters busily playing games instead of maintaining the equipment.
    Martin looks super in his new suit!
    Of course, Martin is a chick magnet. Who can resist all that cuteness!

@king_of_simcity7 Wonder why Darwin thinks the Grey Lady caused his girl to dump him. I'd say that is on him. He's lucky to have a job! I'd say it is his responsibility to find a less boring job if he really wants one. Great pics of the two getting to know each other.

@Mindsimscreate Congrats on member and your new sims family. :)

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comments. :) I thought the beach ball was perfect. :smiley:
    Beautiful pictures of Jessica. Look forward to seeing her in your story in the future.

@JadeGreen WA added so much fun to the game for sims and players and so much beauty too.

@TadOlson Thanks for the comment. Great update.

@sweetnsalty Hi, welcome. Sounds like fun!

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. :) Glad you enjoyed the update. We had issues yesterday so I didn't get the update finished. I may be working today so not sure if it will happen today or not.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments. :) The stones will feature later in the story. :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment. Soon! :smiley:

@Nikkei_Simmer Lovely wedding photos.
  • Options
    Today's first update

[img][/img]ZqCbSrK.jpg

After Isla aged up, I let them all go out and have fun by the pool

[img][/img]dlNaSXh.jpg

The weather was hot

[img][/img]G6QSBhG.jpg

They all enjoyed the water

[img][/img]C2UHciC.jpg

Hello Ty

[img][/img]krtUBvp.jpg

Isla swimming around

[img][/img]KA9ecVe.jpg

Ty had fun

[img][/img]quj2uUa.jpg

They all love to dive

[img][/img]30POO6M.jpg

Sean too

[img][/img]j3eEQkB.jpg

Also relaxed by the pool

[img][/img]Hpy7Dkd.jpg

[img][/img]ngvKyWy.jpg

Not too bad Alex

All for now

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    I didn't take pics of the audience, it was too dark anyways for you all to see them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Messiah's Supporters Part 11

Hana and Shelly are watching TV

50110681_10156063918591497_8974509068945195008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=ae72c502dc445c2e27131aca0dc5bfbc&oe=5CD81563

A news report comes on...

49900109_10156063918726497_4753794533358043136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=ccca9c082cfa7f2507ac3d12146dbb52&oe=5CCD7E8B

No mention of an illegal protest in the park? When Grey Lady supporters did that nce they got slammed by the news station and yet this time there is nothing...

50550831_10156063918696497_3988292633767182336_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=590ac76c71d550517679d7b7637534c1&oe=5CD7527F

Instead they run a news story that is implying that things are terrible with The Grey Lady as leader. Shelly is not impressed either.

49938396_10156063918601497_8099059597169393664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=194caf709e71af6fe8b1698491f179ad&oe=5CD6070C

'This bias is getting on my nerves,' said Hana 'they are just trying to help The Messiah out!'

50327216_10156063918576497_4651726452339769344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b065c9eaba3c6a89a70e2610b49911e6&oe=5CB61E3F

'We need to do something,' suggests Shelly 'maybe do something help The Grey Lady out? Maybe start a vlog?'

49842992_10156063918686497_6234646905662472192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=77027c996eb672ba6a44b06f42ff9326&oe=5CD86186

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30
    Here is an update

I moved the Conleys and the Sims I wanted to a new world.
    The New Warszawa world I think the names are-

Awesome photos.Are those photos from your new world?(most recent update)

I couldn't find the world, do you have a copy of the link.

@TinySpaceFox
    Its in the middle of winter, so I had to dress her warmly.
    So I made it a holiday concert.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @meerkattime

Thank you

@Springfairy556

You can download it from this Reddit post, use the Mega link the poster added.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sims3/comments/8fnw14/new_warsaw_city_download/

Yes, those screenshots are from that world.

Here is direct link to that posters added mega link

https://mega.nz/#F!8dwjEKAI!qQ1jsVdbB7k__mvkp5iepA
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I don't receive your tags either :/ . I just saw you had tagged me when reading to leave likes and awesomes. Yeah, notifications seem to be borked. Tell Haruo to take good care of pregnant River!
    Loving the wedding pictures.
    @meerkattime - I tend to play so much, I create a time rift between how far I've played ahead and the chapters that I'm currently writing. :mrgreen: I have to go back in time... :D

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @bekkasan Darwin has been corrupted by the mindset that 'if in doubt, blame someone else'

At the moment there is a lot of heavy debate going on in the UK on the discussion groups that I post on and there has been a lot of 'I want it my way' from some people who refuse to take responsibly for themselves as they have someone else who says 'stick with me and I will make your life better' I am very concerned by this.

I have ha enough of debating with them for one day though, it reminds me of these forums before toddlers launched in TS4! :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited January 2019
    @Nikkei_Simmer Awwwwww, private wedding. Tickles my hopeless romantic hidden trait! ;)

@Shadow_Assassin I enjoy the underground vibe of your sims! They're truly unique!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Hejix wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Awwwwww, private wedding. Tickles my hopeless romantic hidden trait! ;)

@Hejix; Drew a bit from my own wedding in 2000 to @Featherbelle. :)
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    simself & @Featherbelle's simself in Sims 3 since we're not allowed to show our real pictures. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    So, I will be a bit off topic (Sims medieval), but imagine you're in Catherine Grisby's head. ;P

Catherine always thought herself as a queen-princess. (She ruled on the kitchen chair on free will!)

DeXVrTH.jpg

Since she did not like to go outside, she built her little world inside.

Djce5GF.jpg

She was the ruler of her kingdom and she defended it with all her might!

lv1O3qp.jpg

She loved writing stories about her fantasy realm.

*Opens Catherine's fantasy folder on the computer...*

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful (hem) queen named Catherine who ruled with a fierce hand Grisby's Lands.

Even though she was slightly evil...

Ovllw60.jpg

All her royal subjects loved her.

The gravedigger appreciated her because she kept him employed...

pckIOfq.jpg

The townies she sent to the stock appreciated her honesty and authority...

zhWtdWZ.jpg

Even the pit monster she fed regularly, with sims AND candies, loved her (notice the hearts <3).

Vh2Kz2N.jpg

Catherine Grisby was a fierce ruler and she enjoyed every minute of it! Telling everyone what to do was so FUN!

sp3Ezju.jpg
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox Nice gameplay pictures :smile:

@Shadow_Assassin Nice pictures of the band :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice wedding scenes :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update by the pool :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Hejix Nice medieval pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    My sim wants to ice skate on a pond, but there's no option to do so.The pond is frozen and big enough.She's skated on it before.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

So it was lightly snowing this morning, still is, and I decided to take a little drive in it before I did my shopping. :blush:
    Yes, I love the snow that much. :p

Anyway, I happened upon some homes during my driving that looked quite similar to Stonee206's Utah Luxury House that I found and shared with @TinySpaceFox yesterday...or was it the other day? :confused:

Well anyhoo, My guess is Stonee was looking at Street View homes over in Salt Lake City and we don't live there, but definitely have very similar looking homes here in our part of Utah. ;) (As I showed with a couple of pics of homes in my neighborhood, but seeing what I did on this drive made me want to share more with you. :) )

So here's the Utah Luxury House in question:

MTS_stonee206-1440662-1.jpg

And here are the similar looking houses I found on my drive. :blush:
    (If they look blurry, sorry. I always feel weird stopping in front of people's homes and taking pictures, like they think I'm a stalker or something :flushed: so I just hurry up and snap a pic and move on! :lol: )

UT-houses-1.jpg

<3

UT-houses-3.jpg

These 2 are from one of the richer neighborhoods in town, our family doctor lives here. :p

UT-houses-2.jpg

<3

UT-houses-4.jpg

And lastly this house doesn't look anything like the MTS house, but...I swoon over it every time we pass by it. :love:
    It's nestled on a hill and everything!

UT-houses-5.jpg

Sim on my friends. :)

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options

Final Update for today

Sunset Valley

[img][/img]RgtWiLc.jpg

" Yes, yes I do cook" is what her eyes look like to say hehe

[img][/img]g8pRvtC.jpg

Trying to learn taking screenshots using the Q button

[img][/img]I20Wggt.jpg

Jeromy is a bookworm

[img][/img]IHjHyuO.jpg

Aurora finishing off breakfast

[img][/img]I00yLUv.jpg

Learning inventing stuff

[img][/img]6leDbmu.jpg

Aurora rolled a wish for a party at home

[img][/img]fRQUfSC.jpg

Gunther ran by the house

[img][/img]jdSbX93.jpg

Also another townie I edited

Bonus photo

[img][/img]ty5c4c0.jpg

More q button testing

All for today

• Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2019
    Kramer update.

As far as Sheryl is pregnant again, she's mostly in a good mood, but often complains about back pain, which is kind of odd, because the baby is quite small yet. Maybe she just wants more attention, who knows.

5e938fe146fbaa38fe3594844679e68b.jpg

I think she likes being a hot mom rather than raisng her children.

7c393584b11017889b0ba693fb51e47a.jpg

Thought swimming could relieve the pain, because in real life it does.

d2413f80324efbf20a0aceb49cbb86ec.jpg\

Steve made himself a drink as he now can and was resting on his own. He needs to be on his own time to time. Funny enough, he never used the hot tub without Sheryl before. Not his cup of tea. So maybe that was the only quiet place in the household.

b0acbca24a0ef50584a2ac545d41ddf0.jpg

Steve is on bad terms with the sun and mornings. Sometimes we're all Steve in our own way.

a70e5cc1e9803efd87c7f3dc023c82ce.jpg

627729c0e05a273aec8ebaeec941d4cb.jpg

Sheryl wanted a big birthday party for Gardenia (Steve didn't care much). I wanted to make it outside somewhere in the town, but somehow the option wasn't available and they stayed home.

fd36a43d78c389fad90fcad8a3ec0fd6.jpg

As far as I wasn't ready for a home birthday, I didn't prepare to it much. So please, excuse me for the lack of creativity with decorating the room. They just bought her those animal balloons. And here's what the table was like.

027ced40af0d8851d53747062fed8a50.jpg

Sheryl chatted with Rosalinde like nothing has happened. They didn't have to invite Roger as he was no longer Rosalinde's husband and Rosalinde is a friend to the family, not Roger. I guess that was a huge relief for Sheryl.

9a1c925b5a05c5f41e7c40d32a3d4f8d.jpg

They behaved like true friends even though Rosaline isn't a nice person, as I've already mentioned once.

e42ff3ce62bd7a4d95e5127edcd5f0b7.jpg

Steve got his hero musician and a big influence a drink.

2e4f1c2002bc498bc1099bb982fdf653.jpg

Destry was his main inspiration, then a teacher, and Steve always feels very honored to have him as a guest when his family celebrates big dates. He's also proud that Destry likes his children. But boy, he was so shy!!

5fac2525c37e96a923a09ca7355fbf33.jpg

He should've gotten used to the fact they're not just a rock star and his fan anymore, but good friends.

ae0074cfef80bac727ebae08711fe1ff.jpg

Still trying to impress Destry.

673f4e27f4468f2cddcf13e57c5c8ce4.jpg

The birthday as it was.

687a6a0b7a6f1c73ec419e87d850136b.jpg

Even Steve was very happy.

4ec2d942bd62dc76d3246c32fffc4b2b.jpg

They went to the kitchen because there were too many guests to fit one room.

394421018a0f69300c5f26f8979a8489.jpg

Gardenia in her fancy dress.

042b7512980558302d91fc655f65abb5.jpg

She was very excited about the gifts even though I wasn't pretty much creative again, so she recieved plush bears from both mom and dad.

107cca98ac7ef06f3637e8da6c835878.jpg

4f115f824af9c057a507e925368d72ec.jpg

Here are her casual outfits + you can see those teddies.

ca7f38dfc1a1a673324c7f3ecd6401e2.jpg

c393e9dee4e9471af1c32728bbc3bf5d.jpg

And of course she was told she'll be a big sister soon because she can understand such things now.
  • Options
    @emorrill Good work on the house :smile: It looks like the real ones
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    50227162_230711491186444_5126294607398699008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=5542abcd2351cc8349017ef3162923b5&oe=5CD322C4
    "Dest, I want to take you somewhere.Let's go"

49947629_230711464519780_7974560031540510720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c6367cb292ae5c5c0a8e52a7f36908a2&oe=5CCD329B
    Once again he's using his ghostly charms XD

49435377_230711481186445_2059086233136529408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=93c4e9b327d123450427b0163a090918&oe=5CD71785
    To take her to one of his quiet spots, but she had other plans..XD

49914756_230711541186439_4600314955072274432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=740ad669b0c57e356c7b0b569d802276&oe=5CC713C0
    Of course, he being a ghost means he can just vanish without being found.

49444668_230711554519771_6747187459290824704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=44f886b064b9631704deb2ac1300c835&oe=5CCF05C9
    His hour was up and he was forced back to the manor.

49829544_230711604519766_8317123187095633920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=855edb8dcd1965743a6518d5ffe9dbce&oe=5CB4955A
    leaving Destiny alone again.

49948193_230711621186431_3725295980753453056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=9fe2489b78a9f5be03ecb6cfb9d0cb93&oe=5CBD6FC1
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Rest of page 3259

@LunBeauty I like the outfits you gave Jessica, I'm not familiar with the show but I've heard of it.

@TinySpaceFox Looks like they found a nice way to kill time waiting on an emergency.
    Sounds like a cool mod. I've got it bookmarked to download later.
    True. I am thankful no one has ever died from a fire yet.
    Lol, I haven't seen any three-headed horses there yet.
    Thank you. I was happy with the pregnancy which went very well.
    I'm happy they both got promoted. Lauren should have but she was still on maternity leave.
    He sure did. He will get to meet him since his grave is on the lot, but it won't be for long.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome, looking forward to seeing your plan.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Josh got Jay up and ready for his last morning as a toddler :)
    31754087597_fc916d6a5d_o.jpg
    39730694433_26d0db4c66_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed the waffles cooked by Jaxon recently :)
    31754087277_50ba745b37_o.jpg
    Ian and Paul did the gardening.
    39730694193_c0e22110f4_o.jpg
    Jaxon harvested an exotic egg :)
    31754086477_c1275aebe5_o.jpg
    Jason got first stroll :)
    39730693893_bc6c49f52f_o.jpg
    Jaxon practised dunking when he was done harvesting the eggs. The pond is closer to the chicken coop than the basketball hoop but he must really like exercising!
    31754085657_f59474489a_o.jpg
    39730693563_18145f153e_o.jpg
    He should have stuck to fishing ;)
    39730693363_8d8111c246_o.jpg
    46695574681_ed8174574f_o.jpg
    46695574281_86979f6791_o.jpg
    Pia autonomously played in the sand pit :)
    46695573851_d8bc3ca4c9_o.jpg
    Josie rolled a wish to level up in guitar so I had her get started on that. It could take a couple of days because I don't like to direct my sims much and she often chooses the piano over the guitar. Josh was working on his wish to level up in mixology :)
    39730691683_a994c1e4ef_o.jpg
    Josh got his stroll before Jay's birthday :)
    46695573681_47c0a93063_o.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3248

@Silverofdreams30 The sketch Audra is doing looks great!
    Happy birthday Luna and Alex! :)
    Luna looks lovely :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) Kids never look happy in the family photos. Even when they are smiling, it doesn't go to their eyes like it does with older sims. I think it's lazy animations for children. Even their smiles are barely smiles unless they do the really goofy ones that make their mouths looks like the grownups when they are getting massages.

@thuggishsplicer Thanks for the lovely comments :) Jaxon has a very strong face like his fathers and I think that's what make him look evil while setting the booby trap. I chose Pia's hair to try to soften the look of Pia's jaw. A couple of hairs I tried on made her jaw stand out too much.
    That was very mean to play with your teens emotions like that! I have snubbing tuned out but I imagine it would be a normal teen response to people who upset them :D
    Keith is cute!
    Congrats on the successful trick or treating :)
    My current town has a surplus of girls. I think it's because my household had so many males when I started the save and because I added another two gay couples (Connor/Morty, Jared/Alec) so when babies started being born the town tried to make up the difference by a high female birth rate.
    I tried to fix the problem by changing the gender preference of a few girls when they aged up so they now have female partners and hopefully the town will be on an evil keel soon.
    Craven's girls look cute :)

@Hejix Laurel certainly went from angry to forgiving quickly. She must really like her adopted brother :)
    Catherine must have had quite the scary experience in the catacombs :D
    The purple hair suits her :)
    Congrats on her new bedroom :)

@king_of_simcity7 Hana looks really angry about The Messiah's followers mentioning her in their speech!
    They certainly ran fast when the cop showed up! :D

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :) You put a lot of effort into your comments and it is much appreciated :)
    Looks like Brittany has a lot to achieve in Riverview!
    Nice makeover for Mack :)
    I can't believe Brittany didn't do well in the uni test with all her skills! :o
    What a busy time for Brittany at uni but at least her skills are helping her whiz through it :)
    It's true that uni can be a bit boring with its repetitiveness. The only time I take lots of pics at uni is when my sims socialize.
    Congrats on preparing her first meal successfully :) I don't know how you managed to not have her cook for the whole first season!
    Congrats on maxing cooking and painting :) Impressive!
    Silly roomies! I don't blame you for not replacing the burnt appliances!
    Congrats on the A :)

@bekkasan I agree that ST is a beautiful world :) Beautiful shot of the volcano and water :)

@MoonandStars83 Maribel's clothes will be very dry with three dryers! ;) Good luck finding a washer :) Nice pic :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top