Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 3 of Simsmas: Show us your Holiday decorations

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    edited December 2018
    The Barry home in Windenburg, all decorated for the holidays!
    44687250770_df2d7a184f_c.jpg
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Here is Eliza's home all decorated - she lives in Oakenstead.

12-28-18-6-37-44-PM.png
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    In my game its the morning of New Years eve. I thought I would build a nice simple festive skate park and take my SIMs skating. Several hours later. . .Skate Park and my SIMs are out with their friends skating in the big fluffy snow flakes.
    XWEKocJ.png
    Y5MJ5SP.png

• Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    After setting up the dining area with lovely decors, it's time to eat! :D
    X3XalLP.jpg
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope it isnt to late to post. I ll post later when I get off work.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I hope it isnt to late to post. I ll post later when I get off work.
    EA_Mai wrote: »

12 days of Simsmas will run from 25th of December to 5th of January, but you are welcome to complete the challenges at any time.

Can't wait to see your pics @catloverplayer :) Happy simming
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I just got the Jungle Explorer GP for Christmas from my Son and have been having a blast playing a Rags to Riches style save with my Sim, Brock Langston. He's a simple, outdoor loving man, so has simple, rustic tastes in decorating. He hasn't gotten very far yet. Plus, I made a self imposed rule that he can only build after completing each milestone of the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration, so it's not a very big/fancy house. The wonky looking addition is his last remodel, the treasure room made to look like a temple on the inside. It has virtually no landscaping as well, but here's what Brock did on the outside for holiday decorations.

qCzUFP5.png

And here's his tiny living room decorated on Winterfest Eve. I apologize for the weird angle, but the room is so small, it was hard to get the entire tree in the screenshot. lol

j7UUtow.png

A few more pics in the spoiler...
    Here's what his house looks like at night during a blizzard.

qDEG9nW.png

Father Winter dropping off some gifts. For some odd reason I didn't take any of Brock with him or I would've posted this for that day's thread of the contest instead. Oh well...

zrdXPfF.png

Brock asking for a kiss under the mistletoe from his new girlfriend, Alessandra. He met her at the Cantina in Selvadorada where she works as a mixologist. She eagerly went for it! :)

Eaco8FG.png

One last kiss on the cheek before she left the next morning. Brock is leaving for another trip to the jungle in a couple days, I'm sure he'll be seeing her again there. ;)

M7VMjoD.png

Happy Simming and Happy Holidays to all! <3
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2019
    Even in a sunny clime, sims can decorate for the holidays. Here is a trailer in Oasis Springs decorated for the holidays. Time to put up Frosty (see him on the roof!)

side-view-kringle-trailer.png
    the-kringles-christmas-in-july.png
    the-kringle-trailer.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    On the third day of Simsmas,
    My Sims game gave to me

Holiday decorations,
    A Simsmassy avatar
    and
    Father Winter comes visiting!

simsmas-day3.png
    Happy Holidays from Sara and Abbey!
  • Options
    KilyleKilyle Posts: 8 New Member
    New to the game, low on funds, low on time, but I managed to purchase a table, some chairs, and one solitary decoration for the wall (I'm sure my more frugal characters are cringing at purchasing anything at all this soon after moving to town). One character started dancing, so I distracted the other by making him join her (probably what led to him dancing in the kitchen later). A few minutes later, I almost failed at getting them to sit down all at the same time, but that's for the other thread....

I got it in before midnight (Pacific Time), so I hope that's all right.

drive.google.com/open?id=1JtqsxCDk0NZCnBXM0D5NU3GLitbK2E-B
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    Kilyle wrote: »
    New to the game, low on funds, low on time, but I managed to purchase a table, some chairs, and one solitary decoration for the wall (I'm sure my more frugal characters are cringing at purchasing anything at all this soon after moving to town). One character started dancing, so I distracted the other by making him join her (probably what led to him dancing in the kitchen later). A few minutes later, I almost failed at getting them to sit down all at the same time, but that's for the other thread....

I got it in before midnight (Pacific Time), so I hope that's all right.
    jjZG1F2.jpg

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,103 Member
    edited January 2019
    Update:
    I've finished decorating the inside of this house.
    I've taken a few additional screenshots to include the inside of the home.
    The inside photo, as well as a close-up of the family are in the spoiler.
    Gallery Link for the house (called "Christmas All Year"):
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B03884D212DA11E98BDA526B46B29011?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Gallery link for the family (called "Wearing Simsmas All Year"):
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/660327E812D611E9899F526B46B29011?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    The Simsmas family enjoying a Summer's eve on their front porch. It's Christmas all year at their house B)! They've even used floor covering in their yard to mimic snow, so it can "snow" year round :)!
    0mqxG0f.jpg
    additional photos in the spoiler
    gzOUqcs.jpg
    street view
    iwmLW2l.jpg
    playing on the monkey bars and the swings
    ohGUcbe.jpg
    back porch
    SylLRgK.jpg
    Awaiting Sausage and Peppers to be grilled
    kNpNi5R.jpg
    Big "Frosty" and "Santa" blow ups help to adorn the family's backyard.
    MfRaXVx.jpg
    bird's eye view of the floor plan
    vTrYIuZ.jpg
    first floor
    KmkYSVy.jpg
    family close-up by the fireplace in their living room
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    DesignasimDesignasim Posts: 87 Member
    edited January 2019