Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    My townies like to dress as vampires with chef hats for some reason....Maybe a lot of vampires like to cook? :D And, of course, we have accessories galore!!

y4m7mD0lXpkMNBvsyrXFt5Fn4ZnB9UXqZ9h6uAIwvO_CglKZUVKqkQTZOGBdjShPxLNBY4JJhjNXhteye2YIo-rxE8SU1NkYwTjVbOQiAqQbo764PY7KQR0CwIU4OKyE7g34AWIENRBYZJfZT-3wiZ1XFmujWXJk3ien4dzFYiEPtjKIv-GLlHVyVYKaS_DAsRRwtXqyfiRDa9SC3Eq0aPqaA?width=851&height=967&cropmode=none

And again...

y4mCzwvYaivgAsmaLy2Iv3zE9VvTKyuBZG6bIEX5ERGfi3nCWduse1NX5hGkfAhRjDZib0PrYZa6bZ6tcFdZEDpJQgTpYV0iryJGJveoEqzEEoAhtLRf_4CEk5zltvHB2kZ5MbJcKKLXRD2CAN8y4PfPvzNkn05fpnJdC8q3QLTzzk0ETqAqgGAQON8Luak8pXyD-x7dPenaa5Oc-bd9f_VHg?width=733&height=1031&cropmode=none

And again.. (I love the glowing light on her face, so creepy, and yet so funny!)

y4m7eBiKV2TstrSjPfelNf230DwDD6Fy3wCvViqxM3u-yjk4hwu8l2X0j9HYN_SyVH9xgTaTLYhXwa-HBh9Psn2-icgymYTOMrKnSKcMJPs-72cF3cGLjvsbUefdRD-hQeA0uSH0Ut-WJiHwSydPBDAuvKbofA6L9-Oi_WuXgNMJrim953hrD_ku8DJSu-54-cVUlU5jHUkPRn81JazvY3W3w?width=829&height=1013&cropmode=none

This had me laughing.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    wow.png

Uhhh...
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    It's encouraging to know that the game has even worse fashion sense than me.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member
    I think this is my favorite thread.
  • Options
    WarpStarsWarpStars Posts: 17 Member
    I can't post images, but I can describe two of my favorite instances:

1. The time my sister saw "Steve Harvey with a 1950s housewife hairdo" on her game. Just like it sounds. The guy looked like Steve Harvey with a 1950s women's hairdo.

2. The time I saw "Rhett Butler trying to become a K-Pop singer." The dude looked like a blonde Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind, wearing some outfit that looked like the quirkier outfits that some K-Pop singers wear.
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    He's workin' it though...

07-17-18_11-17-01nbspPM_zpsi0f2yu1i.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    She is wearing everything she owns I guess...
    VehhcG3.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    It just gets worse and worse doesn't it?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    wow.png

Uhhh...

that's usually caused if you don't own an item for me, panless.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    He's workin' it though...

07-17-18_11-17-01nbspPM_zpsi0f2yu1i.png

That legit would look like something a boy in my theater class called Kane would wear. He has crossdressed several times for roles, the first time being in the wizard of Oz jr where he played the wicked witch of the west. In the current play I'm in, he is cast as a mom and is wearing mom clothes, hose, and high heels.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    wow.png

Uhhh...

Could be, but could be what my game decided for her to wear. Her expression says it all on her face
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    This thread is going to get more boring with the latest patch fixing some of the random-outfit issues. We'll still see the outfits that are super crazy seeing as townies aren't going to 'change their outfits' but over time, what will become of the thread?

@DreamOperator That wins today's funniest outfit of the day imo.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited December 2018
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    This thread is going to get more boring with the latest patch fixing some of the random-outfit issues. We'll still see the outfits that are super crazy seeing as townies aren't going to 'change their outfits' but over time, what will become of the thread?

I wouldn't be so sure of that...There are plenty of wacky clothes that didn't come from City Living or Vampires ;)
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Stormkeep wrote: »

I wouldn't be so sure of that...There are plenty of wacky clothes that didn't come from City Living or Vampires ;)

And half the wackiness is in the combos they decide to wear them in. Though if the AI ever figures out how to dress Sims decently, I will gladly bow down to our electronic overlords.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    9DxnUIC.png

Everyone in this picture is just.............what the deuce..... I guess top hats and wearing multiple socks is in fashion nowadays.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2018
    marcel21 wrote: »
    wow.png

Uhhh...

Could be, but could be what my game decided for her to wear. Her expression says it all on her face

Disagree. if she was wearing pants from a pack you don't own, or custom content it will always do this, same with rooms or lots!
    I have downloaded lots in the past containing wallpapers and floors tiles I did not own, the result always dry wall and tireless floors.

if you try it, you will get the same result!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    I don't know whether this is terrible, or awesome. Maybe both.
    D44zziv.png
    He just showed up out of nowhere.
  • Options
    ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    I just spent an hour or so last night fixing the atrocities the game randomly generates in my manage households. Most of them are so ridiculous. Luckily I filled most of my world with sims I made so there wasn't a lot of room for theirs.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Nekomata19 wrote: »

That's not randomly generated, it's the career outfit for level 10 scientists
  • Options
    Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »

Ooohhh. Alright, well, suffice it to say I've never seen it before, lol.
  • Options
    ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    I wish we could literally ban specific items or whole item groups from being used for townies.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2019
    It's a lot worse for me, since I have one of the chest augmentation mods installed... Paparazzi that turn up with stupidly sized melons... It kinda gets embarrassing.
    Aaand I have spotted another one...great.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    I wish we could literally ban specific items or whole item groups from being used for townies.

You can with the mod script MCCC. https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/Top
    Careful, you can open Pandora's Box with that, so I highly recommend making a backup save.
    afai1261 wrote: »

Of course not. That's obviously a Supervillain who will take over the world for 100,000 Simoleons!
    She is wearing everything she owns I guess...
    VehhcG3.jpg

That's just from a casual trip to the thrift and secondhand stores.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top