Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @afai1261 .... Yowsa!!!

VSZQvhf.png

He’s wonderful! I made a good one in 4 today but the game wouldn’t save for some insane reason...I love that CC bodyhair. When 4 is all done with updates I’m going to go nuts with CC, something I’ll never do in Sims 3 as I don’t want my game messed up (I could care less if 4 gets screwed up..not a bit of attachment to my sims in 4). :(
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @polrbear I don't know if you've already answered, I haven't been notified, so I poke you again about Rhea's wonderful pigtails! :) Who is the creator? I've been looking all over the Internet, but to no avail... :(

I will try to find out for you, remembering that stuff without going into folders and stuff is my weak point. LOL.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Thank you @Brandontaylor... :)

Great update to you as well... :)

Love the Elvis song... <3 He's one of my favorite singers... :)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @lisasc360, @Silverofdreams30, @TadOlson, @bekkasan, @meerkattime, @Mikezumi, @Charlottesmom, @MoonandStars83, @emorrill, @coco

I appreciate the tags and comments, guys. :) And thanks so much to those who checked out my thread in Stories and Legacies. I think I've responded to all the feedback everyone left me in that thread.

And if you've also shared recent updates in the Stories and Legacies section, I left comments for you there too. Anyone else I've missed who is posting in the Stories section? I like responding there because it's easier to follow someone's full story line. ;)
    _____

@Springfairy556 Glad you were able to start over in Riverblossom after the issues. ... Oh no, a tornado!

@Karritz I enjoyed seeing the screenshots of your boarding school. ...And your Sim ID "cards" are awesome. I should follow your example and try to make my sim stat displays fancier too!

@PalmArrow Fun seeing the Dreamers in Legacy Island. ...Happy Birthday to Ronnie! ...Damien looks good as a teen.

@CravenLestat Another great set of patterns! I liked the bonus pattern dance too.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited December 2018
    @lisasc360: Awesome updates. Your sim son Nathan is adorable. :)

@Brandontaylor: Awesome updates.

@emorrill: Awesome updates.

@Charlottesmom: I agree with you on the Sims4 sims. No attachement like I have for my sims3.

@bekkasan: Awesome updates. I need to read your updates.

@Karritz: Need to watch your videos.

@msbeckycat: Awesome updates.

@TadOlson: Awesome updates.

@king_of_simcity7: Awesome updates. Courtney looks awesome.

@silverofdreams30: Awesome updates.

@Mikezumi: Awesome updates. Cool that Josie and Jaxon are both genies.

@lanlyn: Awesome updates. Need to read your blog.

@CravenLestat: Awesome patterns and videos.

@PalmArrow: Welcome back. Awesome updates.

@Nikkei_Simmer: Awesome updates

@MoonandStars83: Awesome updates

@polrbear: Awesome updates

@jillbg: Awesome updates

@afai1261: Awesome updates

@Springfairy556: Sorry your game was crashing. Your new world looks awesome.

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. I've been busy with real life and dealing with things. Thanks for letting me read and comment. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @Puddinroy You posted just after I did. :) ...I hope all is going ok for you. RL can be a struggle at times. :/ ...I just started a thread in Stories and Legacies for my updates. The clickable link to it is the first line in my signature if you're interested in taking a look.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @MoonandStars83, I'll swap weather with you, if you like :D
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Sorry I was kind of avoiding this thread for a little bit because I needed to focus on finishing up my course work instead. But thankfully I have finished everything I need to do now so hopefully I'll have extra time (and certainly less stress) to be able to play and write more updates.

I've read through everything but 10 pages is too much for me to comment on sorry.

pg. 3188
    @Silverofdreams30 I really loved your makeover of Paulo a few pages ago. Jeromy looks so cute in that hoodie.
    @king_of_simcity7 I've noticed a pattern that all the blonde kids and teenager seem to be the 'mean girls' :lol: It looks like Kerry is the nicest one of the bunch. It's not nice to feel left out in a friend group but I hope that Courtney can still enjoy the party.
    @lisasc360 The festival photo of the family is cute. The dance floor looks busy. Ah it's a pity that hail had to ruin the party. I always wonder how animals are able to communicate to taxi drivers where they want to go and pay for the fare :lol: Nathan's always walking off exploring. I think Donny and Lisa need to phone numbers so no one can stalk them anymore. Yummy blocks lol.
    @charlottesmom A very big happy birthday to Zach! I hope he has a fun day :smiley:
    @afai1261 For a TS4 sim I think Jules is very handsome! I love his pointy ears and his smile :smile:
    @brandontaylor Maybe Celeste got confused and thought the sink was a bathtub? :lol: Bryce better have a good excuse for cancelling the date. Aw all must be forgiven for Celeste to pop the question. Congrats on their engagement and wedding all in one day. She hit the jackpot with Bryce literally as she's technically rich now.

@emorrill I'm so sorry to hear that AS stopped working for you! It sounds very strange, like you added something to the game which it doesn't like. At least you were able to save the sims so you can continue the story in another world. I'm sure it will be barely noticeable.
    My heart was breaking for Miriam and Ciro but I understand why it had to be that way. After being good friends for so long the risk of losing that friendship wasn't something that Miriam wanted to take. It must have really hurt Ciro to hear that she didn't feel the 'spark' during the mistletoe kiss. But he's a good man for respecting her feelings and staying friends :smile:
    @Springfairy556 I'm sorry you couldn't play in Great Bear anymore. I know how annoying it is to try and play when it keeps crashing to the desktop. I know lots with lots of objects can also contribute to memory issues so I wonder if it had anything to do with the DNA houses, or maybe other lots that were already in the world. You really amped up the danger with that video. It looked like the world was ending! I feel sorry for Ryan as he has a duty to warn and educate the townsfolk on the matter but in this case there simply wasn't any time. It was run or die! Riverblossom Hills looks like a nice new place to live and I hope Ryan and Lynn will be safe there. I have a sneaking suspicion that the bad weather will follow them though. I hope Lynn stays safe while watching that tornado in the distance :frowning:
    @PalmArrow I enjoyed your updates about Iris making a new friend and her dad aging up into an elder. Damian is so cute! He actually reminds me of Mortimer Goth a bit because of his pale skin and black hair. It was cute that his speech bubble had love hearts in it, that's definitely a hint that he likes her :tongue:
    @mikezumi Congrats on the birth of Jaxon, love the name. I'm also happy that he inherited Jason's skin. There was one picture in your updates that cracked me up. It was Paul going on a field trip in the bus and he looked so annoyed at the two girls sitting in front of him :lol: Also that sea sludge thing is icky :mask:
    @cravenlestat I'm loving these new patterns! Also the girl dancing in that last bit was so cool. Speaking of cool, your Panda Teppanyaki build I think @meerkattime was showing off was awesome! I also really want to try out your recent tomb build, and of course incorporate those CAS goodies you sent me and that pretty pink plaid pattern I loved into another photoshoot :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer How is the move going? The real test to prove Haruo and River's love is to put them in a swimming pool. If one of them splashes another without them getting angry then you know it's true love :smile:
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Making it short and sweet: Raker family has finished their 3rd week
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    How do you know which obstacle course objects to use for your horse?
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Sadly I had to get rid of the dog.
    He kept causing my sim's free will to disable.As much as I wanna own a dog, I don't wanna get rid of the bathtubs as it will ruin the look of my house.:(
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments.
    Bryce was a pain to track down and also getting him to do much. Thank goodness that is over.
    Yeah, she needed a car badly.
    I'm basically just trying to focus on the Ultimate Sim Challenge. They don't all have to be in the same town though. Celeste is in Starlight Shores, Brittany is in Sunset Valley per the challenge rules. She has to start there and eventually will have to go to all the towns in Sims 3.
    Lol, I never really worry about it. I aim for the single ones if I can though.

@king_of_simcity7 Hope you had a good time!

@lisasc360 You're welcome, and thank you.
    Same here. My grandma got me hooked on him plus I have two friends who are Elvis impersonators, lol

@Puddinroy Thank you

@coco Lol, I just love glitches.
    Yeah she decided to give him a chance.
    Thanks, I just didn't feel like a big wedding and Celeste doesn't like crowds anyway.
    I know, I sold off their cheap cars and kept the good one.

@msbeckycat That's a good question, I've wondered the same thing.

Ultimate Sim Update

LrGOlF6.jpg
    Brittany here again. Today is Sunday (of week 1, college) and I decided to transmogrify more relationships while also blogging. The app helps to make me friends with everyone I meet so I don't have to socialize with them all.

q1u9fLg.jpg
    I did another protest as I have to reach the top of the rebel social influence group. If my protests are successful, I get a moodlet that allows me to learn skills faster for two days. It was a success, so I got the moodlet. I also got the transmogrify badge for changing 5 relationships.

fEDPTZ6.jpg
    I tried to find my friend Patty so I could get the werewolf curse. Unfortunately, she cancelled but I found one named Bettie Franklin. I introduced myself and used the transmogrifier to be friends. She just so happened to be a celebrity as well and she got me the learn 50 traits skill challenge.

bEN1c5S.jpg
    It hurt after being bitten but I got the uncontrollable urge to howl at the moon. I also became a two star celebrity today.

SUKtrKl.jpg
    A few more days of raising the two skills I needed, I headed for my dorm when I transformed for the first time! Now I can start hunting down the collectibles for my collection.

yOBmc33.jpg
    This is me on my first hunt. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything so I went to bed. I'll have plenty of time soon enough.

***This is what I have done for part one and what I still need to do.
    Business Degree (In Progress)
    Rebel Social Influence maxed/create 1 blog (6 Rebel, blog at 3 1/2 stars)
    Daycare (Not Started)
    Business (Not Started)
    Bookstore (Not Started
    Primary Skills - Charisma (6)/ Social Networking (10)
    Free Skill - Alchemy (Not Started)
    Activities
    Collecting (Started)
    Hire a maid (Not Started)
    Order pizza (Not Started)
    Have roommate in your house for whole time in Sunset Valley (Not Started)
    Travel (required) - (Have to buy chests, no visa levelling or tomb raiding allowed yet.
    Have a child (Not Started)

Brittany has around $30,000 just by talking to the advisor every other day, and posing nude at the art center. She'll need a ton of money for a variety of things which we will get to eventually. That's all my updates for tonight, I'll have one or the other some time tomorrow.
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Well the son of my family (mother and son) broke up with his girlfriend after a very large fight due to him being so focused on constantly training for his future career in the military( still in high school). The mother had been feeling ill for a while now with constant nausea/vomiting and feeling tired all the time plus barely eating. She collapsed in the afternoon and when she woke up went straight to the hospital, they diagnosed her with a severe form of Montezuma Revenge B, resulting in a 3 day hospital stay. She is now recovering but has bouts where it gets worse again. Her son when school or his training don't interfere has helped his mother as much as he can. So she is mostly resting and has had quite a few sick days, although she is finally starting to go to work again as a pastry Chef. Besides that not too much.
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Oh and it's the beginning of fall so when my son goes on his long jogs across the entire map to find someplace to sleep out in the open for the night he frequently gets cold and soaked. But when he is an adult he'll have to go through it for real to pass his training for the special forces so it's all in a good cause.
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm rusty on The Sims 3, and I never start off with male Sims. I decided to create Zachary Barnes and send him to university (which I must have played a lot of in the past, because so far other than Sunset Valley and Riverview, it's the only thing in the game that looks semi-familiar to me).

I forgot about bikes >.<

wMzzP8k.jpg

Honestly, I forgot about how content-rich The Sims 3 is. It's all so overwhelming I don't know what to do first. Best to start off in a place somewhat familiar, I suppose.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Well, now I have another odd glitch.My sim won't go to bed.XD Everytime I tell her to go, she cancels the action.

48212688_209053360018924_7146148053748023296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1cf040906dbfe9a437e6ba83f7086419&oe=5CAA0B1B
    Lynn: Why are you looking at me that way?
    Ryan: You know why...
    Lynn: Please, tell me.

47689107_209053350018925_2941276763457585152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=037c1007e9ac83d3202d1d386514759d&oe=5CAE485D

48379971_209053370018923_6901483850161979392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e79a92a2cf864e53e34a9910d6fa23f9&oe=5C9CEF1B
    Lynn: Dang town is so expensive.I need 5 jobs just to pay my mortgage.

48362273_209053423352251_4200013484710166528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0e048cde1adcae4f7e18a52b87c97d5c&oe=5CA382ED
    Later that night Lynn and Ryan decided to go bowling..

47686611_209053530018907_8894110429375102976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c66ed1bf708db9fc173a5dd539f85729&oe=5C96A1DE
    And hopped in the hot tub.

48077729_209053600018900_6364523869130194944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=9a5222887b2f75b559b2c397e7d61685&oe=5C93F407
    Ryan: Well Miss Moreland, home.You're parents aren't gonna come out and flash the lights at us are they?
    Lynn: Mr.Wilson, you know my parents are not here..
    Ryan: Well then, they won't mind me doing this..
    (just kidding here...her parents don't live with them.XD)

48356982_209053623352231_7691382035872481280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4c597255055bdd1aa319f476812ce021&oe=5C974DF3
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2018
    Patterns From My Video First page of my studio link below

https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/CravenLestat/mystudio

@Charlottesmom I will give you Rosa,I owe you a sim anyway that one I made for you I cannot find I could have sworn saved her to my bin.But will give you Rosa <3 PS: She was the first girl in that video I posted

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    An Aurora Skies Christmas Romance Tale

Chapter 4

"Happy December 14th Mr. Hodge," Miriam greeted, like she always did, holding her gift out to him.

This time the man sighed, a faint smile creeping across his lips. "Thank you," he said, taking the gift. It was the first time he said that.
    Miriam tried to control herself from bursting with excitement.

44382160290_4442bba8f4_c.jpg

"Go ahead," she encouraged, "open it."
    Mr. Hodge froze his look at her. "Now?"
    "Yes!"
    "Umm...ok." This felt awkward.

As he pulled the ribbon off and tore off the paper, Miriam took the trash from him and threw it away in the trash can. Looking inside the box and discovering a various array of contents, tilting the box this way and that, Mr. Hodge asked as she returned to him, "What is this stuff?"

Recognizing he didn't feel like digging through it, Miriam took the box from him and pulled out a squished black hat and a long, fluffy scarf that rested on top of the other things. "See?" she said, holding out the box closer so he could see. There were a few pieces of coal and a carrot at the bottom. He looked up and said, "I don't get it."
    She chuckled. "We're going to build a snowman!"
    "Whaaat?"
    "Yeah! You need something to liven up your place out here."
    He wanted to contest, but he knew she'd have some convincing reason for doing it that would make him change his mind.

"At least it's not Christmas lights and wreaths," she pointed out, practically reading his mind. She was good at that. "It's just building a snowman. Everyone does it. Even if they don't celebrate Christmas. It's true." She winked.
    Shaking his head with a sigh he gave in and said, "Fine." I can't argue with this woman anymore and besides, I can always destroy it when she's not around and say it was the wind...

As Miriam squealed with glee she knelt down and began rapidly pulling a bunch of snow into a pile to form the base of the snowman. Mr. Hodge just stood and watched for a moment.

31260150937_b44056ed3b_c.jpg

"This is silly," he said. "I haven't built a snowman since I was like...8."
    "Really!?"
    "It's a childish thing to do."
    "It is not!" she retorted. "I've seen many adults build snowmen in my day. And you know Mr. Hodge, sometimes you need to do things that seem a little childish at times to take your mind off all of your adult responsibilities and stresses. It does wonders for your mental health. Reliving simpler times you know?"
    He shrugged.
    "I think you do...now come on!"
    With a slight roll of his eyes, he finally joined in.

Together they worked to form a perfectly round ball, patting down each side until they both reached for one side at the same time and their hands inadvertently rested upon each other's...

44382160090_4b8f537940_c.jpg

Glancing up into the other's eyes for a moment, feeling a sudden surge of unknown energy penetrating into their hearts, they both removed their hands in unison. "Sorry," they said.
    Miriam brushed her hair behind her ears, oddly trying to hide a blush when she found herself curiously asking the question, "Is that a wedding ring I felt on your finger?" It was his left hand that she touched and she was pretty sure it was on the ring finger.

Mr. Hodge instantly froze, his arms gradually dropping to his side as he shot a glowering look at her. Miriam gulped for a moment as her heart suddenly began to pound. She immediately regretted asking such a question and feared she may have just ruined everything. Quickly, she had to save this.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "That's really none of my business."

Mr. Hodge didn't nod, or even say a word as he finally released his intense gaze upon her and turned to start forming another ball for the midsection. Miriam let out a breath of relief.

For the next several minutes they worked in silence to finish up the body.

31260150667_df5dcc173c_c.jpg

When they were done, Miriam took a long look at it and declared, "It's perfect! Now we just gotta dress it up."

44382159890_409c4eac0a_c.jpg

She turned back to the present box. "Why don't you go fetch some sticks to be the arms and I'll get started on this stuff."
    "I'm not a married man who ran out on his wife if that's what you're thinking," Mr. Hodge blurted out.
    She froze, mid bend toward the box on the ground. "I...wasn't," she said, grabbing the coal and standing up.
    "Good."

While placing the coal on the midsection to create the "buttons," Miriam grew thoughtful; trying to figure out a non-direct way to get him to open up. "It's funny," she started, "I didn't think you cared about what other people thought of you."
    At that, Mr. Hodge shot a nasty look at her again as he turned away to go find some sticks.
    Little did he know just how much she was smiling at him from behind.

When he returned with the sticks, he sighed before saying, "I usually don't care what other's think about me ok!"
    "Ok," she accepted.
    "It's just," he began, shoving the sticks into the snowman as if they were daggers, "you start coming along and talking to me and," he paused, "perhaps I'm starting to care about what you think."
    Miriam smiled. Warmth filling up her heart. "Look Mr. Hodge," she said. "We all have a past...and some of it's too hard to talk about so, I get it. You don't have to explain anything to me if you don't want to."

Mr. Hodge was rather impressed by that comment. "Well alright then," he simply said.
    "Yup!" she pretended to accept, even though she was crazy curious. "Now let's finish decorating this snowman because it's COLD out here!"

After Mr. Hodge brought out a broom to give it a final touch, Miriam clapped happily as she looked upon the finished snowman. "Aww, it's so cute! It turned out much better than I thought it would!"
    "Yeah," he agreed, admiring it too.

31260150257_9f86566f66_c.jpg

"Well," Miriam sighed, rubbing her hands together and blowing her breath into them. "I best be on my way. My friend is waiting for me in his truck."
    "Oh?" Mr. Hodge asked, glancing toward the road.
    "Yeah. He's my ride over here every day."
    "He?" he inquired. "Why hasn't he ever come to my door with you?"
    "Well," she hesitated, "it was my idea to visit you like this and...I didn't want you to feel intimidated by me showing up with a guy."
    "I wouldn't have felt intimidated."
    "But...would you have been accepting of the two of us instead of it just being me?" she winked.
    Thinking on that for a second, Mr. Hodge replied, "Probably not." Gosh she's good!
    They both chuckled.

For a brief moment the two just stood there looking at each other, both lost in each other's deepest thoughts about the other. Mostly they studied each other's physical features, thinking that by so doing they could somehow dig up some more information about the other. They'd only just met and there was still a lot they didn't know, a lot they wished to know, but one thing was for certain, they'd begun to like each other and cherished their newly developed friendship.

44382159750_5dced3f7cf_c.jpg

"I guess this is goodbye then," Miriam spoke. "Until tomorrow...Mr. Hodge."

Even though the sun had fully set and there wasn't much light now, Miriam's beauty had shone out to the man's eyes like the sun on a hot Summer day.

31260149917_31b6d3c3d8_c.jpg

"Yes," he whispered. "Until tomorrow...Miriam."

And with that, Miriam threw her coat back on which she hung onto a tree branch and ran back towards the road, while Mr. Hodge stepped back into the warmth of his home.

31260149787_4268464bc1_c.jpg

As the hours passed into the early evening, Mr. Hodge stepped outside to gather more firewood. It was still snowing and he gazed up at the sky, wondering if it would ever stop.

His eyes lowered taking notice of the snowman, it's hat and scarf now sprinkled with snowflakes, and he smiled. He couldn't find it in his heart to destroy it after all.

He headed over to the side of the house where the firewood was placed and before he started gathering a few logs, an interesting thought entered into his mind. There was a lovely blanket of untouched snow a few feet away, no footprints of any kind in it. It was calling to him, especially as he thought of Miriam's wise suggestion from before. Since her first daily visit he'd been feeling much different than he had in years and...it felt good. He wasn't sure how long it would last...

He wanted to taste some more of that goodness. He wanted to feel like a child again.

31288235897_29de5f7244_c.jpg

And amazingly, it really was quite therapeutic.

During that same time, back at Miriam's residence, Angelica pulled her friend to the side, away from the guys to share some new juicy gossip with her.

45286621895_d3d81539e8_c.jpg

They giggled like teenagers after the revelation.

45286622025_49610fb74e_c.jpg

Then Miriam got serious and said, "You know...I've got some information you might find interesting."
    "Oh?" Angelica anxiously inquired.
    "Yeah. It's about Mr. Hodge."
    "Oh really? Did you finally find out why he acts like the Grinch during this time of year?"
    "No, but," she paused, "you know how we've always thought of him as this grumpy, old man?"
    Angelica nodded.
    "Well...after getting to know him a little better I don't think...he's really that old at all! Like...he's maybe only 10 years older than we are."
    Angelica's brow furrowed. "Get out!"
    "I'm serious!"
    "How'd you come up with that conclusion?"

45475240324_0c6167bcaa_c.jpg

"Well," Miriam began, "we had a moment today where we were staring at each other and I noticed he doesn't have any facial wrinkles or any strands of white in his hair. He just looked...younger than I expected."
    "Hold up," Angelica stopped. "You two were staring at each other?"
    "Yeeeahh."
    "And why was that?" she smirked.
    Blushing she replied, "It's not what you think ok! It was one of those awkward moments...you know the kind."
    "Mmm hmm," Angelica mumbled, observing. "Then why are your cheeks as bright as cherries right now?"
    "Oh they are so not!!"
    "Guuurrl they SO are!" she cried, playfully slapping her friend's shoulder. "Are you finally starting to indulge in some Chocolate?" She winked.

45475239984_0b5fa66224_c.jpg

"Oh my gosh Angelica!" she cried with a gaping smile. "I'm not indulging in ANYTHING! I was just making an observation! Besides, I barely even know Mr. Hodge. He hasn't even told me his first name! And he's still a grump...which personality is totally not my type! So how is it even possible for me to be attracted to him? Especially with that hair!" she grimaced.

"Honey," Angelica began, "one does not need those kind of details to be attracted to someone. You know that! I mean, how many men have we picked up in the past at parties and bars who we didn't know from Adam and we still made out with them?"
    Miriam lowered her head in slight shame over that reminder. "Ok, I see your point," she reluctantly said.
    "Mmm hmm. So I don't care what you say girl! With you going around showing kindness to young Scrooge, apparently, and warming him up you are SO becoming the smitten kitten!"
    "I am not!" Miriam declared, leaving the foyer.
    "Yeah you just keep telling yourself that," Angelica called back to her.
    "I don't need to..."

Whatever, Angelica thought with a snicker. She sure enjoyed teasing her bestie about guys. But then she thought deeper on the situation. Wait, WHY am I encouraging this? This IS Scrooge McHodge we're talking about. And him with Miriam? No way! In his DREAMS! I guess Miriam ISN'T smitten.

But then again why did it sure seem like in that moment she was?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And because I have to be silly. :mrgreen:

I think Mr. Hodge is thinking something like this right now...
    (Even if you don't like country music, give this a listen. :smirk: One of my favorite songs by these guys!)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @lisasc360 So you posted a pic of Betty just to have her bust her teefers on the ice :rage:

HtmZwxc.gif

@Brandontaylor :open_mouth: She proposed...how can she even afford a ring.Poor girl still lives in a run down starter house.Do you know how hard it is to try and start a family on a acrobat salary
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @msbeckycat -I've had to play heavily Modded for years as it was unplayable without Mods.You need to add at least free wood flooring to the top of tha new room or the weather gets inside.
    @Springfairy556 -I just turn free will low and use the combos instead of regular tubs if there's a larger dog in the house.I also have tubs on my community lots for sims to bathe dogs if they have no tub at home and use an unlocked hydrgeneator for them to wash themselves.Great update!I would either MC reset the bed or sell it and buy a new bed.
    @plushtrap_107 -I am in the wrong part as the climate where I live is too warm and winters are never cold enough for me.
    @Brandontaylor -Great start!
    @PalmArrow -Great update!I would make sure to match my sims up by reserving them for intended partners.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great pictures!
    @meerkattime -I've had to play my game yesterday and the new CC is showing up.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @emorrill -It sounds like somebody in that AS save might've had children taken away by the social worker earlier as you were playing it as that's how I lost a save after the social worker took my family's baby away and it got corrupted with a UI failure before it stopped loading.Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!I should heat my dinner up in the microwave and eat it soon.
    @CravenLestat -Great video!
    @LBell -Hi there!I still remember you posting here a lot.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Thanks for the comment.
    @afai1261 -Great pictures!
    @MoonandStars83 -It's too bad they still look like 20th century ice cream trucks or food trucks when they should be horse drawn carts or wagons.Thanks for the comment.
    @lanlyn -I've had to add more CC to my game.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @jonny522 -Hi there!It sounds like quite a game session.
    @CheesySimsLover -Hi there!Great picture!
    Here's my apocalypse challenge update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Fall-1525.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsy were both up and ready for the day early that morning and had been hoping they'd get their house expansion done before winter.
    44411301230_a4ed891060.jpg
    They ended up spending the morning writing on their computers until it was time to get ready for work.
    45504529384_74e5a27fda.jpg
    They started getting ready for work at noon and were leaving for work by 2PM.
    45315465335_e9e3e59a5f.jpg
    Ami was the last to leave for work and it was already 2PM as he left for work on his bike.
    44411280000_611fcb5d92.jpg
    They stayed on at the market after work to use washrooms and to eat dinner before heading home.
    44411272770_cfc52dafbd.jpg
    They got a section of wall up as they arrived home at almost 8PM and they were in bed for the night soon after.
    45315442785_27e7a23ae3.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile: Nice Sim from TS4 but I wonder why it is not saving :no_mouth:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile: Congratulations on the wedding between Bryce and Celeste :smile: Nice updates from University and completing the rebel influence

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@coco Welcome back :smile: I always use those Sims for the stories while Kerry has been edited from another Sim. They are only to be used temporarily lol

@Springfairy556 Sorry that the dog was causing the free will to not work :( It must be a bug? Not sure why your Sim won’t go to bed either! Nice scenes from the date :smile:

@jonny522 Welcome to the forums :smile:

@CheesySimsLover Welcome back to The Sims 3 :smile:

@CravenLestat Nice patterns :smile:

@emorrill Nice date between Angelica and Mr Hodge building a snowman :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile: Nice update from Salisbury beach :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Off to work... I have been working for the past 7 days now! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Cute :p

OMwiJxT.png

Luffly