Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I missed Josh getting Jaxon up and ready for the day while getting everyone to make their beds. I don't need to direct Jason because he is a Perfectionist and makes his bed autonomously.
    31330157607_376e69278d_o.jpg
    Because Josie was the first one ready, I had her summon crepes for breakfast :)
    44451932700_0d448370fb_o.jpg
    Josie played on the spring rider until the school bus came :)
    31330157257_c6f641552d_o.jpg
    The teens fished while waiting for the bus.
    44451932250_20c43ffcc5_o.jpg
    Josh and Jason are getting close to mastering the gardening skill :)
    45545457594_264631918b_o.jpg
    Jason took the first walk with Jaxon :)
    44451931840_f0e8e33494_o.jpg
    Jason got started on teaching Jaxon to walk when they got home :)
    46268854461_fa3a4398b2_o.jpg
    44451931380_f76da57df8_o.jpg
    I released Josh from fishing when he had fulfilled a couple of wishes. He headed straight for the gyroscopic conductor :)
    46268854021_fdd0a65a58_o.jpg
    46268853791_13b2d49736_o.jpg
    45356324575_fcce6e0715_o.jpg
    45356324345_66e87a4185_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3184

@Charlottesmom Paulo has lots of tattoos! He's a good looking sim for a premade!
    It was nice to see Derek if only briefly :) Glad you didn't lose the stuff you paid for :)
    Awwww back with your loves :)

@PalmArrow The house looks great so far! I hope the new couple in town can afford it!

@Brandontaylor That was good that Celeste was able to get things back on track with Bryce and get him to break up with Courtney :)
    Congrats on another promotion :)

@CravenLestat Skylar and Rosa look lovely :)

@Silverofdreams30 Fun pics from your two saves :) Looks like the sims are enjoying the party :)
  • Options
    Jason took a break from walking lessons when Jaxon needed to go potty :)
    46268852921_cf591aa544_o.jpg
    Josh got his walk with Jaxon. He got to the other side of the road and couldn't take the stroller any further because the path starts after a slight incline. I pointed them in the opposite direction and they managed a proper stroll.
    46268852721_f94c9e3581_o.jpg
    Josh rolled a wish to put Jaxon on the spring rider :)
    46268852451_72856cafaf_o.jpg
    Jaxon didn't want to get off :D
    46268851931_a70db13255_o.jpg
    46268851791_5387943ccf_o.jpg
    46268851471_f7240b643c_o.jpg
    I found the teens filling their fun bars after homework :D
    45356323375_bc1ca22e18_o.jpg
    Josie had a wish to play catch with Ian so I had Paul keep Jaxon company :)
    46268851171_a338e24434_o.jpg
    46268850731_c8362ef30a_o.jpg
    Paul played with Jaxon before giving him his bottle :)
    45356323025_2fe9f8e1f2_o.jpg
    Josie came home from school with a wish to hang out with Jason so I had her join him at the TV while Josh finished off the walking lessons :)
    46268850411_265f10b943_o.jpg
    46268850101_b0c31e444c_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3185

@plushtrap_107 Don't feel bad about not being about to comment to everyone. Just pop in and say hi when you are able :)

@HillyBeth Ryan and Katherine look like a lovely couple :) Sweet update! Congrats on the wedding :)

@Springfairy556 The Riverblossom house looks lovely :) Awwww Lynn showed her appreciation for the new house in the best way :)
    The cafe looks great!
    Yay for Ryan beating up the burglar! :D
    Sims are always coming to my lot to fish or play basketball. Not sure how to stop it but I actually don't mind in most saves because the sims are usually friends or relatives.
    Lovely horses!
    It's about time they shared a room!

@CravenLestat Rosa looks lovely in that outfit! :)

@king_of_simcity7 More lovely Bridgeport pics :)
    Your girls look freaky after the age down! :o

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely seeing your SS even if she was wearing the wrong outfit :)
    Thornton looks very happy :)
    Selfie faces are so funny!
    Darrel is cute :)

@TadOlson Great pic :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: I hate how Sims glitch out after being ages down so I move the family out and back in again

@Mikezumi Nice updates and cute scenes with Jaxon :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited December 2018
    Was awake at the ungodly hour of 2:00 am, so made a Sims 4 Sim while texting with @Mikezumi :smiley: ..

His name is Spencer:

46271453021_0551a50bf4_c.jpg

Moved him in with Ryan a Sim I had no roommates for.

46271451551_89c17906a5_c.jpg

Ryan:

46271451881_043ced0de2_c.jpg

Ryan isn't a morning Sim...

46271449371_7a6112c03f_c.jpg

Sims 4 does have a bunch of good expressions but you have to nail pause constantly as Sims 4 Sims are like hyper hamsters. I shut off free will to keep the little buggers still for awhile!

46271452281_15cd155a04_c.jpg

Sims 4 is also Selfie Central!

46271450451_c3efd76fee_c.jpg

Did a bit of tweaking on my version of Jared in 4 (I should delete him and Connor as I kinda hate having them in 4, they don't act right..)

45525743524_4475af6540_c.jpg

Made him a few days back forgot his name..

45336544975_af6d873f5c_c.jpg

Back to 3 after feedback...it's nice to vege with 4 for small amounts of time. :wink:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@LBell Welcome!

@msbeckycat I dunno! :open_mouth: I can't visualize with overhead pictures like that.
    The place looks great.
    Pick the cheaper objects first and as they get better at jumping introduce the next ones and add the larger more expensive ones later.

@Silverofdreams30 Yummy Conner! Love your sims. :love:

@king_of_simcity7 Nice update on Courtney.

@lisasc360 Love the pictures of Nathan wandering around and playing.

@Charlottesmom Happy Birthday to Zach!

@Brandontaylor Congrats on the engagement and wedding! Cheers to the Happy Couple.
    I love Elvis Christmas album! I was playing his and other Christmas music on Saturday.
    Congrats on becoming a wolf! I love them, such fun to play and they do get some awesome stuff as they get better at hunting....rare stuff too. Such a lot of stuff to do for the challenge. I'd have to keep a notebook. :open_mouth:

@Puddinroy You can read what you've missed over in the creative corner....it is easier to find there. :) Hope all is going well.

@Springfairy556 That is just a bizarre bug. Bummer that you are getting more bugs in your game.
    Love seeing them sweet, teasing and romantic.

@jonny522 Welcome. :)

@CheesySimsLover Cute picture, cute name. Welcome!

@emorrill Such a cute idea of Miriam's to gift him stuff to build a snowman and help him build it. Aha! He is not as old as I was thinking! :grin: Love their conversation and getting to know each other. My totally fave picture....Mr Hodge making a snow angel!! <3 She is working a miracle with him and cracking the ice he built around his heart. Love her friends insights on Miriam and Mr Hodge!
    Brooks and Dunn!! Awesome pick for the story. Girl, you know your music!!

@TadOlson What kind of apocalypse happened? I don't know that I've ever read that or seen that part of your story.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Time is shorter for me so comments are definitely briefer. I'm passing out likes and awesomes as well. Work got busy, but that is good, will be a nice paycheck! :smiley: Happy simming!

Note to self resume comments at top of 3190
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@Mikezumi

Those riders are fun, love the animation when they don't want to
    quit riding. Oh, he is a perfectionist cool, then I'm sure everything gets sorted very well.

@Charlottesmom

Great sims 4 sims, My saves is always a mess when I play sims 4 lol,
    it's fun that way.

@bekkasan

Thanks, he did not need much editing, but I like to edit
    them a bit for each new SV save I play.

@coco

Thank you

@Brandontaylor

Great hunt photo

@Springfairy556

Very lovely updates, they seemed to have fun bowling

@emorrill

Hodge is warming up to Miriam visits aww, he secretly
    like those gifts.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Today's update

[img][/img]SoorElN.jpg

Noticed this townie, and edited him a bit forgot his name

[img][/img]9oWYdev.jpg

Jeromy had fun skating by the summer festival

[img][/img]f0RYpiN.jpg

Jeromy love reading books

[img][/img]wHhqa4S.jpg

Aurora enjoyed some food

[img][/img]yTjEBKz.jpg

Good morning

[img][/img]XxdrMys.jpg

I tested a new skin I found at Emily cc finds on Christopher Steel

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Feedback...

@Nikkei_Simmer , It's only a little while without calcium...you want to feel better right? :wink:
    **I've never heard of grass fleas...sand fleas yes but not grass fleas.

@Springfairy556 , That is kinda why I like Sims 4, I get sick of it rapidly, can never play for more than 1/2 hour before I'm longing for my Sims 3 Sims! (who I could play for for 4 hours at a time without blinking!)
    **I wish they could have merged 3 and 4, I think that would have been the ultimate Sims game.
    **I really like the looks of the new house!
    **Dang burglar!!! At least Ryan beat the snot out of him.
    **I don't do mods, but a locked fence around the basketball hoop is an option.
    **The smooches!
    **Yipes, watch out for that tornado!!

@lanlyn , Little mummy dude! :smiley: (will watch the video after I finish listening to Guns n Roses.. :wink:)

@Brandontaylor , Oh man the Gallery...I'm like a kid in a candy shop there! It was better 2 years ago when I had all the packs (gotta catch up on all the stuff!)
    **I like Sims 3 WAY more than 4. :wink:
    **Sounds like an interesting challenge.
    **DEREK!!!!! My favorite Uni Sim!! He always get new hair in my saves but otherwise is perfect. He was in my story Misunderstood but I cut that part out, it was blocking me.

Here he is with Chelsea... :heart:

41262477551_f941e6ec43_c.jpg
    **Good luck on getting the Lycan curse.

@HillyBeth , Sweet update, lovely on the beach proposal/wedding, I like the beach for romantic shots too.. :heart:

@Silverofdreams30 , Same...My Sims 4 limit is typically 1/2 hour....unless I'm building.
    **Were your first two pictures supposed to be reversed, everyone else at the party seems to be in formal attire...(or is that her formal attire??)
    **Hi Ty!! :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 , More lovely Bridgeport shots..

@Karritz , Lovely Sims, nice to see their traits and lifetime wishes..
    **I think you really need more than the base for Sims 4 to be any sort of fun...and even then it's pretty boring in short order. I think for me I lose interest fast because I don't connect with my Sim in 4...I adore my 3 Sims but in 4...nope I could delete them all and feel nothing, if my Sims 3 Sims vanished off my computer I'd cry for a week (and probably launch my laptop out the window!).

@TadOlson , Your picture is not showing up for me...

@PalmArrow , Love you checking out where Damian lived...you little spy you! :wink:
    **They do make a cute elderly couple! Derek is a mighty cute teen, some of them look like potatoes when they age up to teen.

@Mikezumi , Great now I want spaghetti! Thanks Josh...
    **Looks like Sims in your saves drive just as well as in mine.
    **Oh man I really miss some of the genie flourish moves, they are so adorable at times!
    **"Oh cool you're knocked up but guess what I can dunk a basketball!!" (goofy Sims!)
    **That sea sludge thing is yipes!!
    **What a pretty blue princess! literally....
    **So "interesting" outfits are everywhere in your save...
    **Well hello Jaxon!! Another genie baby!!

• Options
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile: Nice pictures of Spencer’s and Ryan :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    In game making sims,and my first one............

Wowza!!!

Summer Roland

YwImk7z.png

:love:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Hey guys!!

Wow...life is weird. A while ago I thought the things I am doing today would be something I might never be able to do.

Now I am so close to learning how to convert animations from Sims 4 to Sims 3. It's just tiring, time consuming, and so very repetitive. It's taking time especially because of the fact that if I mess up, I usually have to start over... :pensive: But I think I'm getting better at it, I just need to practice since I'm new to it. Plus, the tutorial I have to follow is 3 to 4 - no one is doing 4 to 3 tutorials for animations. It seems like it can be done pretty much the same way though. On top of that, the tutorial was written out(there was a video but it just showed the finished product), and I'm a visual learner, especially considering I wasn't used to using that program for animations...I'd just used it for the object I had converted before then.

Despite all that, I think I'm getting close to being able to do it, because I'm starting to understand the program better after some trial and error lol

I know that this is only the beginning...because once animations are converted, making them work with the item...well, that will take a lot of learning for me.

Since learning about converting animations is honestly tiring as PLUM...I took a break to fall into a hole of converting other stuff, 3 forum-inappropriate objects, as well as making a recolor.

Then I tried to make a glass version of an item. I followed a tutorial I found but for some reason it didn't work and the item was still opaque. Oh well, I'll keep trying.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom

Yeah, she had the wrong dress son her, I had meant to switch it before
    hand to something more modern hehe.
    Thank you

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited December 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    @polrbear Welcome back and good luck converting animations :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the comment :smile: I will have the next part up soon :smile:

I now have two days off at last :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

@meerkattime

Thank you

[img][/img]fqHsBIN.jpg

I used this base game sim

[img][/img]fUbKATW.jpg

[img][/img]edhQDKN.jpg

To create Milton here

All for today
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    On fire...Sim two

Marlena

1iBLWHX.png

Cas shot

pZR8AQs.png

Inspired by young Betty White who was a cutie

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @coco,
    @lisasc360 The festival photo of the family is cute. The dance floor looks busy. Ah it's a pity that hail had to ruin the party. I always wonder how animals are able to communicate to taxi drivers where they want to go and pay for the fare :lol: Nathan's always walking off exploring. I think Donny and Lisa need to phone numbers so no one can stalk them anymore. Yummy blocks lol.
    Thank you... :) Yeah a real shame that the weather turned bad but that's okay as they needed to get home anyhow so that Donny could get some sleep before heading off to work... :) lol, yeah really unless the taxi drivers can read animal minds and the animals have some type of micro chip in them that lets the drivers know who their owners are so that they could send them a bill... ;) Yup, Nathan being a typical toddler, curious and all... :) Yup they sure do or move to another town away from all of their admirers...lol Yeah he must love the taste of them as he kept putting them back in his mouth... :)

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 You're welcome, and thank you.
    Same here. My grandma got me hooked on him plus I have two friends who are Elvis impersonators, lol
    You're welcome... :)
    It was my mom that got me into Elvis as she is a big fan of his. She even went to one of his last concerts before his passing. I really wanted to go but I was only about 11 years old at the time and it was a school night, so said maybe another time but that never happened as he was gone all too soon... :(

Nice update for your Ultimate Sim story... :) OH NO! Brittany is a werewolf... :o I once turned a uni sim into a werewolf using the potion. Tammy Parker is a dorm mate in the dorm that I placed my SS in. Well Tammy is mean to everyone on campus including my SS, so I had my SS use the voodoo on her in the 1st semester and then I used the werewolf potion on her in the 2nd semester... >:)

@Springfairy556, great Ryan and Lynn update... :)

@emorrill, do I smell love in the air for Miriam and Scrooge? That would be nice if that did happen. I do hope that he does tell her about what happened to his wife and kids if they had any as that might explain why he is the way he is... :)

@CravenLestat,
    @lisasc360 So you posted a pic of Betty just to have her bust her teefers on the ice :rage:

HtmZwxc.gif
    Don't worry, she didn't hurt anything... ;)

@TadOlson, thank you... :) Great update to you as well... :)

@Mikezumi, great updates... :) Paul, how can you see anything through the bush while you're fishing?... :D Poor Jaxon didn't want to get off of the spring rider... :(

@bekkasan, thank you... :)

@Silverofdreams30, great update and pictures... :)

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 I guess Anne Droid is not very experienced in skating yet. Poor robot and poor Betty! Dancing went apparently better. There is even a cat on the dance floor.
    Cute picture of Scout and Nathan... And many cute pictures of Nathan skilling with his toys :) .
    Yeah it was her first time skating but hopefully she'll want to do that again and improve on her skating... :) Yeah, poor Anne and Betty. @CravenLestat wasn't too happy that I let his sim crush fall flat on her teefers face... :# Yeah Anne Droid has the moves alright...lol hehehe little kitty want to dance as well... :p

• Options
    @king_of_simcity7

Wo96jAq.gif

:p

@Emorrill Glad you are around you will appreciate and understand this...I bought ten boxes of Fruit Roll ups cause they have exclusive pokemon Sun and Moon trading cards in them.Three cards inside the pack in each box so far my first box got one of the four chase cards the holographic pikachu :o:o:o:o:o:o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat You should try the 'blow a kiss' one that I usually pull of with every famle Sim

31164197_10155503969701497_5369032204619874304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=4ec955cf0474903c733aa44b548d3303&oe=5C90350C

31944058_10155530037621497_6981714496381255680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=c3db76ca79e9659b249c60eb8c636812&oe=5C99B003

44963638_10155909769726497_1114180946841567232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=e14d3572d4f053aff2d5d5f8eff2bc18&oe=5C636657

26757156_10155232120651497_6477602770192192157_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=24f417626c8f40ba7095d4dbe2aff887&oe=5C9571ED

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 I might,but remember it was you who asked for a couch with a woman on it. ;)

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat First I asked for a woman on the couch. Next step is blow a kiss. Then receive the kiss. Rejecting a blow a kiss is one of the finest looks as show below:

27625037_10155309003381497_1130365309430514307_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=584c434624d6791ca38975a12bdfd88c&oe=5C9AF85F
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer , It's only a little while without calcium...you want to feel better right? :wink:
    **I've never heard of grass fleas...sand fleas yes but not grass fleas.

@Charlottesmom - Yeah, only whining for the sake of whining. :D:mrgreen: Taking my doxycycline like a good little boy. :D And the heavier dose seems to be working since I'm on 200mg dose/day (2x100mg). Second day of antibiotics is always the worst with me. I don't know why but it hammered me. My BP was 165/101 and heart rate was 96. It's dropped considerably now. Am also eating bananas to keep my potassium levels up. My potassium levels have a tendency to dip sharply...when I'm sick, because I'm constantly drinking water to ease my throat.

We have grass fleas up here in Canada. Walk through any field in summer and they'll bite. The little six-legged vampires are torture.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top