Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    @Turner you remember we're talking about that I need new glasses after that challenge with the animals? Today I went for an eye test to renew my license, so I failed the eye test... Ugh... I now need to wear glasses permanently.

Oh, that's a bummer.. :/

Though on a positive note: you're part of the club now. :)
    Are you nearsighted or farsighted?

Yay, Club Forcedtowearglasses ^^

Let's celebrate with cookies! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

:cookie::cookie: NOM NOM NOM… :cookie::cookie:

YAAAAA :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: Let's eat them all before those without glasses come and steal them! D:

MY PRECIOUS!!! THEY DON'T DESERVE IT, ONLY WE DO!!! :cookie::naughty:
    Just kidding, everybody can have Cookies ^^ :cookie:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    @Turner you remember we're talking about that I need new glasses after that challenge with the animals? Today I went for an eye test to renew my license, so I failed the eye test... Ugh... I now need to wear glasses permanently.

YAAAAA :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: Let's eat them all before those without glasses come and steal them! D:

But the tasty ones are only for glasses-people. Grrr 🦊🦊
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

But the tasty ones are only for glasses-people. Grrr 🦊🦊
    *Sneaks into the camp for glasses peoples and steals a big wad of tasty cookies :smirk:
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Yannik, who's that girl? @YJB19299
  • Options

That's not a girl, that's Smarties! And he's stealing OUR COOKIES!! GIVE BACK TO US YOU!!! D: >:(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

A secret that might be revealed soon ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Can I get cookies if I was once in the glasses club but arent anymore?
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Can I get cookies if I was once in the glasses club but arent anymore?

Nope. But the ex-glasses club over there does give muffins. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Can I still join the club if I have glasses but don't wear them when I'm supposed to? :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't wear glasses yet. It's just a matter of time though because my vision is around 20/40, and my parents started wearing glasses in their 30s
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Can I still join the club if I have glasses but don't wear them when I'm supposed to? :D

Nope. But there's still room for redemption 🦆

Come to the glasses side!
    We got :cookie: COOKIES :cookie:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Nope. But there's still room for redemption 🦆

Come to the glasses side!
    We got :cookie: COOKIES :cookie:

Cookies are tempting but I'm just not a fan of wearing glasses, They hurt my beak nose and I just find them really uncomfortable. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Haha, I got an old page on my browser of the mole saying the next round will be in 12 hours. Then I get excited. But the post was in 2017 ;)
  • Options
    This must be last season :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Somehow... I managed to unbookmark this thread :’3

I just realized I did the same thing a while back.

I don't remember how I unbookmark or why I did.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    If you're on your phone with touch screen, it's easy doing it and you also didn't realise that you have done that. It happens with me all the time. Ugh
  • Options
    Especially if you're holding with your right hand and scrolling with the thumb - so easy to hit a bookmark star like that.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm terribly sorry for the wait, everyone. I've been busy coming out to family and friends for the first time, so I've been a bit preoccupied with that. :p
    It's been a long time coming, some might say too long. But I decided to do it and get it over with because my mental health was starting to go south this last few months.

This mission REALLY needs to end, so I may cut it short so that we can FINALLY move on. I miss doing this show quite a bit, so expect a mission update sometime relatively soon.
  • Options
    That's fine, Turner. Hopefully all goes well for you :)

• Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    I'm terribly sorry for the wait, everyone. I've been busy coming out to family and friends for the first time, so I've been a bit preoccupied with that. :p
    It's been a long time coming, some might say too long. But I decided to do it and get it over with because my mental health was starting to go south this last few months.

This mission REALLY needs to end, so I may cut it short so that we can FINALLY move on. I miss doing this show quite a bit, so expect a mission update sometime relatively soon.

That's amazing!!! Super proud of you :) I hope all is well with you <3
  • Options
    Here's some good hoping that all goes well and that you'll feel better afterwards! :) And like Ryenn said, super proud of you to make the big step. :star:
    Banner.png
  • Options

The second leg of the mission is about to begin!!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    FASTLANE.jpg

The 2nd leg to this mission is nicknamed "Fast Lane". It is a short internet scavenger hunt. There are 10 checkpoints. At the last checkpoint, you will be given instructions on how to take a picture and send it to me. Once both partners have done this, they will have completed this second leg. Assuming everything goes well, you will get the GOLD MEDAL. However, if either partner does one of the following, your medal will be lowered to a silver, and then a bronze if another offense occurs.

1) Does not complete the leg within 3 days after the first team fully finishes
    2) Does not send me the correct picture
    3) Skips entire checkpoints with the help of their partner (you are not allowed to skip steps, however, you are allowed to communicate with each other if either one of you gets stuck and needs help. Basically, you both need to try and do the whole thing, you can't have one person complete all 10 checkpoints and then tell their partner how to do the picture at the very end)

Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    ezgif.com-resize%2B%25281%2529.gif
    ON YOUR MARKS...

GET SET....

GO!!!
    the_amazing_race_tear_strip_envelopes_4.jpg