Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018
    Well, it's official! Seventh generation has begun! With less than a week now until they become adults Fuller and Luna tried for a baby after they got married at the Romance Festival! They now have a son named Dylan who becomes a toddler soon and, sadly, Justin McAdams passed away from old age. :'(
    45139191375_76c0c9d77f_b.jpg
    45139190445_27fac7f11a_b.jpg
    31112260787_ed5bf1e349_b.jpg

Another day, another gig. The costume actually looks like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch to me!
    31112250697_8490267595_b.jpg
    31112248627_a3baa4301c_b.jpg

And another one.
    31112259587_8faa7d18e2_b.jpg
    31112257247_16ee2cc311_b.jpg

Shortly after the last gig, Luna went into labor and Dylan came into the world!
    31112254857_944848be7a_b.jpg
    31112253657_973c108995_b.jpg

I can't wait to see who he resembles the most!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Clement Frost aka Santa Claus moved with my Inuit polar bear... Santa is half a billionnaire! They're about to celebrate New Year. They plan on spending summer vacations together, fishing.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Update on Michelle and Madison Bristol

On Spooky Day Michelle had a little get together, it was also coincidentally Madison's Birthday
    8fDkaxm.png

7Xh6GDh.png

Michelle is now painting to earn a little extra money.
    6lmgfqH.png

To celebrate Michelle's first painting sold the two went out to dinner at a lovely seafood restaurant across the street. (credit: deligracy)
    CgyjV9n.png

The next day Madison brought home an Art Project for school. With Michelle's new found talent she helped her out a bit.
    SXu8vjU.png

Also a for fun pic from a different save. Little kitten vs big bowl.
    JAkwwi4.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Akl500P, the little kitten is so adorable! Great shots overall, but that one makes me go "awwwww."
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Totally uninstalled and then re-installed. Got rid of my whole game - started over.

My play style just does not work for Sims 4 - so had to give it up.

Me too, but to get rid of a certain pack.

I'm wondering if my game will run better now :confused:

Anyways, I'm continuing the screenshots of Akira and Penny's wedding. Like usual I took too many.

The ceremony has started.
    f06jqEf.png

Guests are taking their seats.
    kVm4p3j.png

Kind of...
    9X1MPWe.png
    9LPgk5A.png
    9NSYjUI.png

Miko watches on from a slight distance.
    miTXUhQ.png

She'd rather not get a close view of the couple kissing.
    M44Lbde.png

At this moment Penny feels like all her dreams have come true.
    qe8gtXG.png
    QH3JNHZ.png
    iO3ACxa.png

Akira too.
    w3gE1GG.png

Darling is concerned for Miko. Just where did she go?
    w8wXoBP.png
    v9nZHCD.png

"Oh gosh. Ew!"
    uZc9kw1.png

Darling found Miko after everyone had cleared the area.
    "How do you feel, friend?"
    C316Aci.png

Better than you probably.
    REm5TBe.png

It was time to eat cake.
    Z4YhBB4.png
    3c0btTd.png

Of course the newlyweds shared the first bite.
    Ti7JJpk.png
    NVUT5dQ.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    This little brat stole my child's journal.
    tumblr_pis9wfyZdX1wy9czzo1_1280.png
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    No one did as they were told today, I had a very frustrating game play!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Ds5mILgVYAAz9JS.jpg

I've never seen any of my builds in snow before until today. The smaller home on the left is on the Gallery. The larger one on the right is something I've been working on for a few weeks to get it just right for upload. I moved my sims from the smaller house to the larger one during my game.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Totally uninstalled and then re-installed. Got rid of my whole game - started over.

what is your pla ystyle??
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I will have pics later today but Regan and Margarita (Rita) have aged up to children. They are sooo cute and Rita gave me my first ever full movement skill level. I have a ton of studying to do for finals in the next couple weeks so I plan to try and get some play in between chapters. Because well Sims is life hahaha. Its two days to Winterfest which means Traci can seduce and woohoo with Father Winter for her next children. She moved her family back to San Myshuno since she couldn't afford her big house anymore. Hopefully the next generation can move back. Or I will have Get Famous by then. Anyways I will post the girls in the morning and hopefully we'll have more birthdays and babies in the next post.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Nimie wrote: »

what is your pla ystyle??

Yes, I'd be interested to know that, too :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2018
    Started a new household with three roomates that got together in Del Sol Valley to try their luck with being famous. An actor, a singer songwriter and a style influencer who does youtube fashion videos as a hobbie. They are all in the beginning of their careers so not much is happening yet.

Luna is already a notable newcomer since she does a lot of social media work and often keeps in touch with some minor celebrities. Hopefully she'll become a famous stylist and dress some of the top tier superstars in town.

NkZy35T.png

0DHMXQe.png

ioRYMER.png

Christopher is just now starting in the acting career. He's got some parts in some commercials and nothing more but he's close to earning his first celebrity star.

P91PmXc.png

MTsj3QT.png

CeDma0R.png

Then there's Jordyn, she wants to carve her path to fame through her singing and instrumental skills. She also hopes to become the partner of a successful record label and produce tracks with full ownership.

jUDpqQg.png

EgA0Em5.png´

9eYfN4a.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Three things happened today:
    **I started the Rags to Riches Challenge, but my sims' aspiration is the Acting one.
    **In my legacy challenge, Fuller and Luna's son became a toddler and he's a red head!! His eyes are grey.
    **I started a build save file for Newcrest and I finally got the terrain manipulation to work! Pics of the house will be posted in another Sims 4 topic once it's finished.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    46069089701_cafa254d93_c.jpg
    Sunye & Sunhye just became children.

31130356787_4f48cc086c_c.jpg
    Sunhye took a selfie with cousin Clinton at their birthdayparty. Clinton is Mortimer & Bella Goths grandson.

44253140720_d71e339821_c.jpg
    The cake is ready for the next birthday in this family.

44253140330_40ca5c23ef_c.jpg
    After selling several masterpieces & getting a promotion, Sunbi is almost a level 2 celebrity.

44253139860_b0ec20ef74_c.jpg
    She met up with her mum in Del Sol Valley.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    The Goth's cat, Maddie Goth, won the lottery...
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    My new laptop arrived today, meaning that I'll be able to begin posting pictures on this thread! I'm so happy I could cry 😭😂 I've wanted to share with you all for so long but didn't want to keep hitting you with a wall of text (like I did just now oops)!

Anyway, actually in my game, I revisited several different saves to decide where I want to pick up. Right now it's a toss up between my legacy save, which is the one with the speak easy! It can be up and running really soon, but life is hectic, because I have seven Sims, all of which work, but at least someone is always around to take care of my gen 2 toddler.

Or my save where I deleted everyone so that I could make newcrest into pleasantview from Sims 2. I need to build the Dreamer's home, as well as the Caliente's. I know a lot of people take on this challenge and upload their stuff to the gallery, but I'm having tons of fun doing everything myself, making them all in CAS and rebuilding their homes as close as I can.

I mean I could just play Sims 2 (which is exactly what someone I know told me to do instead of obsessively recreating every home and sim) , but it's so fun to try and accomplish it in a different setting, especially without CC, and I only have a few packs. Maybe I'll eventually recreate a Sims 4 neighborhood in Sims 2 as well 😉
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2018
    Coraline is at the top of the Acting Career and at 4 stars in fame. She is still dealing with her bathrobe wearing moocher of a brother though.
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Malcolm Landgraab's three sons inherited negative traits and are following their father into a life of crime. They formed a club called Callous Cowboys and, dressed as cowboys, they are mean and will fight with anyone who dares to get in their way!

The Zests are both at the pinnacle of the comedian career, living in Brook Bungalow, Willow Creek.

Cameron Lewis and Mary Guerra now have a son, Esteban Lewis-Guerra.

Giovanni and Edith Prego have entered my game, living in Rustic Residence, Windenburg.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    DtBKKdQV4AA3VgF.jpg
    I spent yesterday working on a larger version of the house my Sims are living in on the island in Windenburg. I bulldozed the modern home on the 64x64 lot in the Pinnacles, and here's a sneak peek at what I'm working on. I never thought I'd love to have my Sims live in a large home, but I'm really liking this one. It will have five bedrooms, a home office, a loft, and I'm going to try out the butler and the vault.

The cost of the home is now up to $360,000 so I better use Motherlode a few times or the Free Real Estate cheat before I move my Sims in.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I finally got GF yesterday. I only got to play for an hour or so, but I got some nice pics.

I made a new family, the Justice family, who moved to Del Sol Valley with their two cats.

Antoinette just joined the acting career. She joined the Everyday Extras (I believe that's the name) talent agency and decided to go for the Making Moosic audition since her hubby is a music producer. She worked on her guitar skill and then practiced her acting.

Vr7qLQJ.png
    SQJsA4d.png

Her husband Jacob decided to work on making a track.
    yHBvYeJ.png
    t8PMIsb.png

Their oldest daughter, Alice, was feeling inspired and decided to film a vlog.
    9sOrHIW.png

Younger daughter, Tiffanie joined the drama club and decided to practice her theatrics in her brother's room.
    n2ynZS5.png

Lil Jimmy getting his education while wearing the cute new clothes
    OYbFfIU.png

Also, Thorne Bailey was on their lawn, but I was too late to notice :D
    IhuZZeI.png

Plus pics of the cats because they're too cute. Here are the girls playing with them.
    AvKEkfR.png

Mayor Whiskers wasn't happy about his food bowl being empty.
    ckdeycX.png

After he was able to eat, he took some time to play with his daughter.
    Qrxi3MC.png
    62bK6eE.png
    WccW3mp.png
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    My bunnies celebrated skillday by practicing their favorite skill: bunny making (in the bushes).
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    It has been a long while since an update as life has been busy - but got a chance to play the GilsCarbo family a bit tonight...

Goopy does most of the parenting as Sandy tries to build her life in the comedy world.
    45357068544_947a0cf3aa_c.jpg

Goopy has also painted multiple pieces of art for Rhiannon's room.
    45357063764_04c873a13f_c.jpg

Sandy spends alot of her free time trolling the trolls of her comedy routines.
    45169470315_d47638d95a_c.jpg

Rhiannon just loves Taco Tuesday.
    46031281072_325130efb3_c.jpg

Goopy is a bit eccentric so he loves showering in the rain...standing in this exact position for the entire shower.
    31142454797_493992f1dd_c.jpg

Rhiannon was super excited about aging into a child. She takes after her dad and has a love for art.
    31142448577_643aa6749a_c.jpg/url]

That is all for now on the Sims 2 Pleasantview Townies who moved to Brindleton Bay. Next up will be the Lillard family once I get a chance to play again.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Laura Furystrykar won an award for her screenplay 'Beyond the Fence.' Advarius has recently got B Lister status and Chloe Furystrykar has surprised me by singing really beautifully at the karaoke. She's max level singing. I didn't know child sims could sing that well when their singing is max level! Oh, and she's now Notable Newcomer status. :)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    DtBKKdQV4AA3VgF.jpg
    I spent yesterday working on a larger version of the house my Sims are living in on the island in Windenburg. I bulldozed the modern home on the 64x64 lot in the Pinnacles, and here's a sneak peek at what I'm working on. I never thought I'd love to have my Sims live in a large home, but I'm really liking this one. It will have five bedrooms, a home office, a loft, and I'm going to try out the butler and the vault.

The cost of the home is now up to $360,000 so I better use Motherlode a few times or the Free Real Estate cheat before I move my Sims in.

Nice kitchen!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    I started a new game. So, meet me! Moving into my brand new house! I'm broke as heck since I updated the kitchen a bit and installed a thermos but I'm proud of it!
    11-26-18-10-25-00-PM.png
    Didn't get much of a welcome wagon at first when I moved in but I wasn't bothered by it. I did have a late night welcomer though, poor guy suffers from sun allergy which is why he couldn't visit sooner.
    11-26-18-10-57-50-PM.png
    He was rather nice, and he invited me to a party out in Windenburg, a bit far from home but worth the trip. Great mountain views!
    11-27-18-12-07-41-AM.png
    The place he took me was this old mansion that's now a museum. Weird place for a party, but overall it was awesome. I kinda wondered a bit and found the hedge maze, and it is huge and beautiful!
    11-27-18-12-46-11-AM.png
    As the party went on, my new friend started to act a little creepy...
    11-27-18-12-16-33-AM.png
    So I decided to go home. After being out all night I actually wanted to explore my new neighborhood a little bit. There is a nice little community garden not too far and I found a rather strangely beautiful tree.
    11-26-18-11-37-49-PM.png
    Nothing much else happened ater that, but I really like that tree and it's so close to home, I can visit it whenever I want. I'm going to water it next time.

2nte6j4.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top