Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    RuinaRuina Posts: 20 Member
    Tried to get a child taken away by leaving him to freeze in winter. Turns out this is another way you can kill a child in The Sims. :/
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Its probably a bug and I hope that it isn't but this is the thirs time that having a child with father winter has caused said child to dissapear after I modify them in CAS. Guess I wont be using that for a while. I am just glad I was saving religiously. Also had Chester die from being so mortified. I think the last time I saved was before his death and before the triplets aged up. Hoping to fix that so he doesn't die. Rylee aged up with beautiful green eyes. Haven't seen that in my family since halfway through Nic's generation.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Sorry for the double post but victory is mine! Saved the triplets but I guess I saved after Chester passed and before the triplets aged up. So sad. He was a YA, just celebrated his birthday and had just joined the athlete career. He still counts towards my challenge but he will be missed.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    OddlyLemmingOddlyLemming Posts: 8 New Member
    Today I found out that toddlers can be lethal.

Sole father in the back end of the Writer's goal (just needing to complete 3 best-sellers) with a young daughter (Curse you, Senior Pollination Technician #3...), so building up on all the happy moodlets I can get with the intent of flipping them over to maximum-level Inspired before cranking out another book. Young little Aileen has other ideas, and does something cute with daddy.

Daddy dies of laughter.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    layix3ng wrote: Β»
    I got my sim pregnant with Father Winter - I was curious about the trait that comes with being one of his children. Well to my surprise, my sim bore male twins! I'm now trying to skill them up and testing how fast they can learn than others. :)

:o Didn't know that could happen! :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    My sim got a "smooth sipping" moodlet from tap water which apparently made her day brighter...I guess I'm glad she enjoys the little things !
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    So, taking a break from making mods I decided to start my own Quarian family for testing. Prazza, his wife (Not gonna show pics of her atm and their two kids Prazza, Chaya and Kash, the main three). Since they can't really afford much they ended moving into a small two bedroom Spanish home in Oasis Springs learning new customs.

Prazza, kicking back and well trying to "read" a book but with the kids It's not possible.
    tumblr_pj7dnxelEH1w3uzbgo1_1280.png

Little Kash was enjoying the outdoors for a short time Little mister fussy britches.
    tumblr_pj7dnxelEH1w3uzbgo2_1280.png

And Chaya just can't stay out of trouble.
    tumblr_pj7dnxelEH1w3uzbgo3_1280.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited December 2018
    So....Ducky's Christmas party could have gone better. First, his wife Telsia died of old age, alone on the roof. Not to be left alone in mourning, Ducky was also promptly abducted by a visiting UFO. On the bright side, his daughter Inara did age to young adult...so there's that.

TLodhtk.jpg
    You're a mean one, Mr. Grim
    You really are a heel
    You're as cuddly as a cactus,
    You're as charming as an eel, Mr. Griiiiiiim
    You're a bad banana with a greasy black peeeeeeel!

I played the family a GOOD bit after that, though. Ducky would remarry, and to allow for them to have children I had to kick a few people out of the house -- most tragically, Dawn, Ducky's kid sister who has been his BFF for ages. The house now consists of the bacon-bringing house ghost, Lisa; Ducky; his new wife Medina; their daughter Khalilah; Ducky's first child Inara, the presumed heir; and Dawn's daughter River.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    My sim got a "smooth sipping" moodlet from tap water which apparently made her day brighter...I guess I'm glad she enjoys the little things !

lol - Who knew tap water could do so much? :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    @OddlyLemming was your toddler taken away and game over pop up?
  • Options
    OddlyLemmingOddlyLemming Posts: 8 New Member
    @JojoMOMSTER, yeah that happened too. Thankfully I was able to fall back to a previous save, so I didn't lose too much.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    edited December 2018
    So if a toddler is left with no parents, does the game end? :o

EDIT - I guess rethinking that question, it has to if the toddler gets taken away by the social services. Never even thought of that scenario before.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    My oldest of generation three, Celina, finally married the love of her life, Damian Lee (son of Liberty Lee and Cassandra Goth - RIP).

OmjjBGb.png

Samyq9D.png

OaXbQnb.png

Celina welcoming a warm congratulatory hug from her cousin, Fiona.

D8dKK2b.png

Then her son, Dawson, needed a nappy change. :)

2PYF2sV.png
  • Options
    CerysWCerysW Posts: 16 Member
    today I went on an old family I had created a while back called the Barringtons. Ronnie and Cheryl are twins. Lucy is the mother and Isaac is the 'dad.' so I was waiting for the twins to age up and when they aged up to toddlers they both had ginger hair, only Lucy and Isaac have dark hair. Lucy's best friend is ginger and I forgot I made them lovers. so today Lucy moved to Willow Creek to get away from Elliot (her best friend) so that he cant see that he has children. (horrible I know, but I like twists) Lucy has broke off all contact with Elliot and is trying to convince Isaac that are his but her great grandmother had red hair which could of been passed down. however Isaac isn't convinced and they have been arguing. I don't know if they will get divorced yet!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Landgraabs thought of a new way to dispose of their enemies - they grew a cowplant to entertain their party guests. Only one problem; it seems the townies have developed brains because some of them refused the invite and the ones that did arrive avoided the cowplant's cake.
  • Options
    The family just moved back to Brindleton Bay. Traci missed having a yard and a more suburban area to raise her kids. She has a gym and sauna and a ton of space for the family. They are loving it so far. Totally forgot to post pictures of the triplets. Their hair is different since CAS was being lame. Anyways my super adorable babies!
    5kPGxQk.png
    Rylee. OMG I just love her! I wish she could be my heiress.
    Nu4vw35.png
    August
    I3eYVQU.png
    Victor
    I think the boys will be identical or super close. I won't be able to tell until they are children.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I was having a dinner party, and had prepared turkey. I couldn't understand why one of my guests took a portion of my popcorn instead of turkey, but it turned out that he's a vegetarian, so that made sense. It just looked weird with everybody eating turkey, and there he was with his bowl of popcorn. :lol:
  • Options
    MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Got invited to ghost night at the shreiking llama. So I invited my 3 pairs of mothers and daughters to come with. The younger generation sat and politely chatted and sipped their drinks, while the old ladies all danced up a storm with the ghosts. I feel like this would be what happens in my real life. πŸ˜†
    X18Mdam.jpg
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    @Melmack That's so cute! Go ladies, go!

So hi! One of my pre-New Year's resolutions is to get more active in the Sims community, so I'd figured I'd start by posting here.

Today, my founder of my new legacy got married to her fiance and father of her then unborn child.
    Mktwnuz.png
    They had an impromptu beach elopement

They then proceeded to uh, consummate their marriage in the lighthouse
    k0heviZ.jpg

Soon after, they celebrated Flower Fest and Ruya and the Flower Bunny got nicely acquainted, (they became fast friends)
    CbflWEX.jpg
    Hello little baby!

Speaking of babies...
    dC1BN7E.jpg
    Cp0xK5s.jpg
    They welcomed little Kaspar to the world :)

I may just have the one kid for this generation, because I want Ruya and her husband to focus on exploring the jungle :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I had an issue with my laptop and lost my game save, so I redid everything up to where I was. There are a few things a little different, Like Chris' ex is different but I like this one even better.
    Mathias aged up into a very handsome teenager.
    YAPbeU0.png
    I added my dog from irl to the game. Say hello to Marvel!
    OH6uDrT.png
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited December 2018
    Another one just bit the dust. It's been like a plague lately, sims are dropping like flies several times a day. :lol:

EDIT: Nope. It won't cooperate this time, and I haven't got all night. Sorry. xD

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    My sim household had a birthday party for their youngest (of 4) children, who aged up from toddler to child. I invited over all of the immediate family (the parents' siblings and cousins and their children) so had a household full of about 20 sims partying. The party started at noon and some of the invited sims were still there at midnight, long after the actual party event ended.

The cutest thing for me was that Belle (the birthday girl) got to play for the first time with her cousins Shawna and Kiera who aged to toddler just the day before. Both Shawna and Kiera are totally inactive sims that were made by MCCC's pregnancy; I find it pretty great that my active sim kids have little cousins to play with and look out for.

Belle (with red hair) dancing with Shawna and Kiera at her birthday party:
    tumblr_pjg2wjzZE31tkpp11o1_1280.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    eterhniteeterhnite Posts: 26 Member
    I just got the Get Famous pack so I decided to make a new sim and move her into Del Sol Valley. I then added a McDonald's, a Starbucks, a taco truck, and an ice-cream truck in Newcrest. Before all of that, I set the season to winter since Christmas is coming up irl.
    I started thinking... You can't move into Sim's version of LA without going to a taco truck at least once! So that's why I put in the taco truck. I had my sim go there and....

tumblr_pjgj9ldQyZ1u1mf7go1_540.png

Here's Meg arriving at the taco truck in the freezing cold snow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    LOL, @ValentineSimmer , your mind is a beautiful place.

I think LA folks prefer Del Taco over Taco Bell though. Just sayin'
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited December 2018
    Mortimer Goth died today. :'(

mortimerstod01-vergebbriey.jpg

He was visiting a friend in San Myshuno when I loaded the household, then immediately froze to death upon returning in this cold winter night despite wearing his cold weather outfit, which Bella even told the Grim Reaper, but he wouldn't listen. Everyone is sad now, including me, because this ruins my plans of turning the Goths into a family of cultured criminals - Morty had not even become an interstellar smuggler yet!

Oh well... Time for Bella to perfect her gourmet cooking skills, I guess...

Edit: BAAAH, she's only at level 1... This is going to take fo-evva! :|

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top