Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    meowhogmeowhog Posts: 12 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > meowhog wrote: »
    >
    > Hello :) My name is Patricia, I've been an avid player for years (since Sims 2 were still a thing), I'm 26 now and still obsessed. I'm also obsessed with cats. I've been reading this forum for a while and today I decided to say hi and maybe post here and there. So, hi to all :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @meowhog :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the times seeing how the lives of your sims were developing, as well as building lots and creating sims.
    > With you loving cats, you would be enjoying having the pets themed packs in your game! The cats in our games are very cute!
    > Happy simming! :)

It's embarrassing but I literally cried when I first got Cats & Dogs and saw how cute the cats were, and how realistic their behaviour was. My main family has a tabby named Purrito who is based on my RL beloved cat and she's just so sweet. They also adopted Mayor Whiskers. I always age them down, haha. Not letting them die.
    It's nice to meet you too :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    meowhog wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > meowhog wrote: »
    >
    > Hello :) My name is Patricia, I've been an avid player for years (since Sims 2 were still a thing), I'm 26 now and still obsessed. I'm also obsessed with cats. I've been reading this forum for a while and today I decided to say hi and maybe post here and there. So, hi to all :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @meowhog :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the times seeing how the lives of your sims were developing, as well as building lots and creating sims.
    > With you loving cats, you would be enjoying having the pets themed packs in your game! The cats in our games are very cute!
    > Happy simming! :)

It's embarrassing but I literally cried when I first got Cats & Dogs and saw how cute the cats were, and how realistic their behaviour was. My main family has a tabby named Purrito who is based on my RL beloved cat and she's just so sweet. They also adopted Mayor Whiskers. I always age them down, haha. Not letting them die.
    It's nice to meet you too :)

I am glad that you are enjoying Cats and Dogs expansion pack @meowhog :) It is very special that you have created a simversion of your real life cat <3 It is great that your sim family adopted Mayor Whiskers also.
  • Options
    GhostyboyoGhostyboyo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, fellow Simmers. My name is Matthias (or just Matt) and I only recently got into The Sims 4 for the first time as I decided to give it a go for my 22 birthday. Until now I've always been fascinated with the game but honestly never played it personally, so far I love it save for a handful of glitches and small problems that I'm always trying to fix one way or another (but then again that's mostly why I'm here). I truly enjoy the creativity of the game as I myself am a very creatively inclined person. I downloaded the Cats and Dogs package only a few days ago; honestly it's just too adorable, I swear.

Anyway, I'm super excited to be here and to become part of the Simming community in general. From what I've seen, it's a great place to be with awesome people. Thanks for having me here!
  • Options
    Ghostyboyo wrote: »
    Hello, fellow Simmers. My name is Matthias (or just Matt) and I only recently got into The Sims 4 for the first time as I decided to give it a go for my 22 birthday. Until now I've always been fascinated with the game but honestly never played it personally, so far I love it save for a handful of glitches and small problems that I'm always trying to fix one way or another (but then again that's mostly why I'm here). I truly enjoy the creativity of the game as I myself am a very creatively inclined person. I downloaded the Cats and Dogs package only a few days ago; honestly it's just too adorable, I swear.

Anyway, I'm super excited to be here and to become part of the Simming community in general. From what I've seen, it's a great place to be with awesome people. Thanks for having me here!

Hello @Ghostyboyo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have started simming from your recent birthday. It is a special time to start playing the Sims <3 It is great that you are enjoying the creativity of the game. Playing the Sims is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game, from creating sims, to designing, building and furnishing homes and venues for them to live in and visit, and enjoying creating their background story details.
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community.I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about what is happening in the lives of your sims .
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    DemotrainDemotrain Posts: 6 New Member
    Yooooooooo I came here because of the random stuff (totally not cheats or anything)
  • Options
    DemotrainDemotrain Posts: 6 New Member
    Nice to meet ya
  • Options
    Demotrain wrote: »
    Yooooooooo I came here because of the random stuff (totally not cheats or anything)
    Demotrain wrote: »
    Nice to meet ya

Hello @Demotrain :) It is nice to meet you also .Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
  • Options
    magnystiquemagnystique Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Amy, I've been playing the sims on and off for years and I recently started again. I got new packs a few days ago so I thought I should join the community :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Amy, I've been playing the sims on and off for years and I recently started again. I got new packs a few days ago so I thought I should join the community :)

Hello @magnystique :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again. I hope that you are enjoying exploring all the new features, activities and build mode and cas items that came with the packs that you bought. It is always fun and enjoyable looking at the new things when there is a new pack!
    It is great that you have joined the simming community. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • Options
    NastyNasNastyNas Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey Simmers, my name is NastyNas and I am a longtime Sims player, first-time poster. I am quite active in the Sims Reddit community and regularly post on the EA Answers website so I am not too new to this kind of stuff, but I love how much there is to learn on here. I hope to contribute to the forum in some way or another. Thanks to all the people who make this site possible!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    NastyNas wrote: »
    Hey Simmers, my name is NastyNas and I am a longtime Sims player, first-time poster. I am quite active in the Sims Reddit community and regularly post on the EA Answers website so I am not too new to this kind of stuff, but I love how much there is to learn on here. I hope to contribute to the forum in some way or another. Thanks to all the people who make this site possible!

Hello @NastyNas :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community here and have started posting on threads. I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads, find creative and new ideas to use in your own game, and enjoy posting about your sims from your game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    AndieC25AndieC25 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello Simmers! My name is Andie C or just Andie. I've been a long-time Sims player and lurker in this community but I had never actually created an account for myself. In any case I think it was about time I actually joined the community in a more .. active way let's say. I guess I'll be posting here and there from now on. So yeah, hi there! :)
  • Options
    AndieC25 wrote: »
    Hello Simmers! My name is Andie C or just Andie. I've been a long-time Sims player and lurker in this community but I had never actually created an account for myself. In any case I think it was about time I actually joined the community in a more .. active way let's say. I guess I'll be posting here and there from now on. So yeah, hi there! :)

Hello @AndieC25 :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started to post on threads. I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads about what has been happening in your games.
  • Options
    BrownFam4everBrownFam4ever Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi! It’s been one and a half year since my simmer life began lol. I’d like to post a picture of my legacy family but it doesn’t seem like I can post a photo from my phone..
  • Options
    Hi! It’s been one and a half year since my simmer life began lol. I’d like to post a picture of my legacy family but it doesn’t seem like I can post a photo from my phone..

Hello @BrownFam4ever :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for one year and a half. When you become a simmer, you develop an enjoyment for the game that keeps you wanting to play from then on!
    You are unable to post pictures in threads until you become a full menber. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

• Options
    MercedesArnettMercedesArnett Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, fellow simmers! My name is Mercedes and I have been playing The Sims since the games were first released. I have played nearly all the games on numerous consoles, including a lot of the side games, such as Urbz and Sims in the City. I have loved the Sims games and they have been a great escape from reality haha. Although I have been playing for quite a while, I have never really gotten into the forum scene so much, but have come across some awesome posts in doing so. I was hoping to start a thread to discuss expansion suggests, as I have a couple that I think would be a great hit, not to mention one in particular I would absolutely love to have because I do not recall having anything similar in previous games.
  • Options
    Hello, fellow simmers! My name is Mercedes and I have been playing The Sims since the games were first released. I have played nearly all the games on numerous consoles, including a lot of the side games, such as Urbz and Sims in the City. I have loved the Sims games and they have been a great escape from reality haha. Although I have been playing for quite a while, I have never really gotten into the forum scene so much, but have come across some awesome posts in doing so. I was hoping to start a thread to discuss expansion suggests, as I have a couple that I think would be a great hit, not to mention one in particular I would absolutely love to have because I do not recall having anything similar in previous games.

Hello @MercedesArnett :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1, and have played many of the console versions of the game. Each version of the game is lots of fun and enjoyable to play! Simming is a great way to take a break from real life and all that our day has held.
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. When you are a full member and can then start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Ideas Corner section of the forums and post your expansion pack ideas there.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
  • Options
    SimityPaigeSimityPaige Posts: 12 New Member
    im paige, i like the sims 4 and fallout. been playing the sims since 2015. <3
  • Options
    im paige, i like the sims 4 and fallout. been playing the sims since 2015. <3

Hello @SimityPaige :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since 2015. You would have enjoyed over the last few years building and furnishing a variety of homes and venues, created many sims households and enjoyed seeing your sims living their lives in your games. Simming is fun!
  • Options
    ThingyChanThingyChan Posts: 26 Member
    Hello!

I've been playing sims since around 10 years old when the first sims came out! Now I'm a twitch streamer and today is going to be my first Sims4 stream :3 I'm super excited cuz I'm going to start with my very own version of the cow plant challenge XD
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    ThingyChan wrote: »
    Hello!

I've been playing sims since around 10 years old when the first sims came out! Now I'm a twitch streamer and today is going to be my first Sims4 stream :3 I'm super excited cuz I'm going to start with my very own version of the cow plant challenge XD
    Hello @ThingyChan :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were child. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming as you grew up.
    It is very special that you are a Twitch streamer :) I hope that your first sims 4 stream goes very well!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    SulSul_LetsWoohooSulSul_LetsWoohoo Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey guys this is "SulSul_LetsWoohoo" but you can call me Em ;-)

I'm from Hong Kong and I mostly build and CAS my way to insanity in the Sims (4).

I spend wayyyy too much time on building it's unreal but I don't do legacies really...

Happy simming! :p :p :p
  • Options
    Hey guys this is "SulSul_LetsWoohoo" but you can call me Em ;-)

I'm from Hong Kong and I mostly build and CAS my way to insanity in the Sims (4).

I spend wayyyy too much time on building it's unreal but I don't do legacies really...

Happy simming! :p:p:p

Hello @SulSul_LetsWoohoo :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    Building homes and creating sims in cas is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy bringng our design and interior decorating styles and ideas into sims gameform ! We can enjioy building a variety of styles and types of builds .
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    AphantasiaAphantasia Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm Aphantasia (You can call me Tasi for short!)

I'm recently getting back into sims and story writing for the sims :D
  • Options
    TaehaisanalienTaehaisanalien Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello :blush: my name is Tae Ha but people can call me Tae, and i love sims alien :smiley: i always do alien familly
    i'm 23 i've been playing the sims for a long time now :smile: and it's my first time ever on sims forum, i'm not very familiar with the forum and all, and i will try my best :blush: if you have tips/help i don't say no :smiley: it's nice to meet you all

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top