Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited November 2018
    @VanPelt81 Haha yes, she has the combined powers of multiple Rosebrooks! :tongue: and omg... triplets??? Well, Joce had them, so it’s possible!

@Bugsie2016 Nope! Good guess though! I don’t think anyone will be able to guess it. It’s a name I hadn’t even heard of until stumbling across it on a baby name website a few years ago when looking for some names for roleplay characters! (Fun fact: I legitimately want to give my future daughter this particular name someday lol but that won’t stop me from using it on a character too! :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow Harper sure is observant, go Harper! I think she may have Gigi a lot to think about. At least I hope Gigi will think about it. :| This baby can't save your marriage only hard work on Phoenix and Gigi's part can. It's a good thing they are going to try counselling. We shall see if it works for them or not. :o:)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Eilish?
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @VanPelt81 Haha yes, she has the combined powers of multiple Rosebrooks! :tongue: and omg... triplets??? Well, Joce had them, so it’s possible!

@Bugsie2016 Nope! Good guess though! I don’t think anyone will be able to guess it. It’s a name I hadn’t even heard of until stumbling across it on a baby name website a few years ago when looking for some names for roleplay characters! (Fun fact: I legitimately want to give my future daughter this particular name someday lol but that won’t stop me from using it on a character too! :tongue:)

Good to know Eugenia isn't taken. Might use it myself at some point for a sim.
  • Options
    @haswh This was a great moment for Harper haha And I think she can kind of relate, though in a very different way. She was very unhappy with Erik when he was at his lowest with the drugs, but she stuck with him and tried to force it to work. And I think she can sense that same vibe from Phoenix and Gigi. They aren’t happy and they’re trying to force it. She’s definitely given Gigi a lot to think about! Hopefully the counseling will help a bit too... Like you said, we shall see!

@SeaDragonSong Ooh that’s an interesting name! I haven’t heard it before!

@Bugsie2016 It’s a cool name :) Good choice!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    New chapter coming in about 12 hours! :smiley: Also, I’ve finally been outlining stuff for the next gen, which is much closer than you might think :naughty: I can’t wait for everyone to meet our heiress :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Time for a new chapter :) Today, Phoenix and Gigi have a good day together...

7.59: List
    4wUiShq.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Love the name Emberlynn! <3 I have never heard it before...

Well at least Phoenix and Gigi had one good day. :) Ugg cliffhanger! :confounded: Lola and her news will weigh heavily on my mind now. :anguished:
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Oh boy...I got this sinking feeling Lola is....expecting
  • Options
    @haswh Thanks! I love that name too (would strongly consider naming my daughter that someday!) Tam would approve of how I found it too — a couple years ago when looking for names for a roleplay character! :joy: I think will learn more about why they picked that name in the chapter where she is born (I say “I think” because I haven’t written it yet and sometimes plans change :tongue:)

And yes, at least they had one good day! :) It’s a step, at least... Sorry for the cliffhanger! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @LadyTigress Whoops, we cross-posted! Your feeling could certainly be true... we shall see :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Knew it
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Uh oh.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'm guessing the heir that Gigi is carrying has a sibling that Lola is carrying. Phoenix your dumb decisions are coming back to haunt you.
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    What if Lola’s technically carrying the heir? Throwing shady looks to you, plot twisting author.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the heir that Gigi is carrying has a sibling that Lola is carrying. Phoenix your dumb decisions are coming back to haunt you.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @YJB19299 We’ll see if you were right ;)

@VanPelt81 @kayt45 Both are possible! Next chapter will give us more info... (But ME? Enjoying plot twists? Never! You have me confused with someone else :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    I want Lola back!! >:)
  • Options
    @pkinitasims Hehehe well, we’ll get a little glimpse of her in the next chapter, at least? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I want Lola back!! >:)

Me, too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick If only Phee did too :bawling: (lol okay, I’m sure part of him does :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Would you guys believe we are getting our next chapter tomorrow?! :scream: I've been SO busy but this week has been a rare one where I've had lots of free time. The holiday Thursday will be an exception, but otherwise, I've had a lot of simlit time :blush: My hope is that I can have a grand total of three this week... Monday chapter (yesterday's), Wednesday (tomorrow), and hopefully a Friday or Saturday one too!

Just don't get too used to it, guys :tongue: This won't last long and I'll be crazy busy again soon, but maybe we can at least make it to the next gen before I go back to 1-ish chapter a week? :open_mouth: Fingers crossed! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hey guys! I can’t remember the last time I had two chapters just two days apart :scream: Enjoy!

7.60: Would It Matter?
    7tkRArC.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Wow...
    Part of me still thinks Lola is lying and the baby is Phoenix's, though with Lola having a different man in her life she doesn't want Phoenix & his Rosebrook curse anywhere near the kid (especiallyif there is a possibility of the journal curse.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Wow...
    Part of me still thinks Lola is lying and the baby is Phoenix's, though with Lola having a different man in her life she doesn't want Phoenix & his Rosebrook curse anywhere near the kid (especiallyif there is a possibility of the journal curse.

100% agree!
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 @AudreyFld It’s definitely possible! Especially the journal part... gotta avoid that nonsense at all costs! :tongue::joy:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top