Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @VanPelt81 OMG that video is the most obnoxious thing :joy: I hope Tam and Jasper aren’t that cruel! :tongue: But omg yes they would 100% refer to the adoption story as the Legend of Zelda :joy::heart:

Perhaps they're waiting for that video as punishment for some truly heinous act Zelda does like robbing grave sites, torturing animals, or being a Rosebrook with a journal. ;)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 OMG that video is the most obnoxious thing :joy: I hope Tam and Jasper aren’t that cruel! :tongue: But omg yes they would 100% refer to the adoption story as the Legend of Zelda :joy::heart:

Perhaps they're waiting for that video as punishment for some truly heinous act Zelda does like robbing grave sites, torturing animals, or being a Rosebrook with a journal. ;)

Is Zelda a rosebrook, a whatever Tam is or a mix of both?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

Is Zelda a rosebrook, a whatever Tam is or a mix of both?

kind of d) None of those options since Zelda's not biological. (Besides Phee's dad and half-brother has a different last name then him)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I had a little girl in my kindergarten class today named Emberlynn. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    You guys have been busy around here today! Hehehe

@pammiechick A certain wedding that included some closet shenanigans, perhaps? ;) Oh my word, let’s keep Phee and Lola FAR AWAY from those :joy:

@VanPelt81 Tam and Jasper would like you to know that their little girl is an angel who would never do such things, thank you very much :tongue: Lawful Good! ;):joy:

@Bugsie2016 @MadameLee She has both her dads’ last names :blush: Zelda Shimada-Turner. A mouthful :tongue:

@Skcaga6 That’s so cool! I’ve never met anyone with that name in real life before :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I'm DYING to see what's going to happen at the wedding...cuz ya know...the Rosebrooks are INFAMOUS for my very favorite simlit wedding of all time... :smirk: (And we'll all be like who got married? Don't care cuz CAT FIGHT!) :lol:
    Best in simlit history!

• Options
    @AudreyFld You guys are so funny :joy: I'll always be pretty partial to that chapter though, I must admit! There will never be another wedding like it :joy:

PS: Chapter tomorrow :scream: I was so sure it'd be Friday, but I got it done a day early hehe :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Let’s get to know our heiress a little better today! :blush:

8.2: Not Every Day
    3qeRZfK.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Very interesting chapter! I looove Emberlynn... Gigi and Phoenix are barely holding it together I think, but they for sure both love their kids very much. Sweet moments and uh-oh moments...leading up to the biggest uh-oh moment - the wedding....
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Well I guess one way to make people feel better is to buy them expensive jewelry... I wonder/hope that Ember will eventually learn that if she makes her parents take their emotional baggage out on her then she'll get lots of presents. Not that it's the right thing, but...

Yeah, it's clear both Gigi and Phoenix love the children, but their growing hatred of one another and their attempts to cover up their mistakes is going to bankrupt their family eventually. Not that it's a bad thing, by any means, it would be kind of cool if they ended full circle living in poverty again in some tent.

Great chapter, really enjoying seeing this through Ember's eyes.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld I think you were referring to the chapter, but “sweet moments and uh-oh moments” also is a great description of PheeGi’s marriage too :joy: It is a constant rollercoaster ride :( But yes, they love their kiddos so much (and I’m glad you love Ember too! :heart:)

@superkyle221 Ha! I love that strategy! “Aw man, I really want that new video game, but it’s so expensive... Wait! I know!” *intentionally triggers both parents and waits for the guilt-gifts to arrive* :joy:

And yes, rinse and repeat til we are back to the Alex days of sleeping in a tent :lol:

I’m so happy you’re enjoying Emberlynn’s perspective! Thank you, Kyle! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Gigi! I still hate her, now more so for making Ember sad!....is it wrong to hope the marriage ends with a divorce
  • Options
    @LadyTigress I don’t think you’re the only one rooting for that outcome! Things are better now than they were when Emberlynn was both, at least. But there’s a lot of fights in this marriage that the poor kids have to witness, which is hard :/
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    What a tumultuous day for Emberlynn! Started out so good and then got messy than good again. It's a roller coaster ride when this happens to children. I feel for her and get why she thought it was her fault, most children feel this way when parents fight. To bad Phoenix and Gigi don't really see what they are doing to their children. Well they did this one time but I think there are more that happened and more to come.

Looking forward to the wedding and what adventures it will bring our way. My guess it will be a Lola thing. I also think Gigi saw Brandon and that's what spooked her at the store.

Very well written and really showed us how Emberlynn truly feels. If nothing else maybe she can get more stuff she wants but my guess she wouldn't play that card.
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    What a tumultuous day for Emberlynn! Started out so good and then got messy than good again. It's a roller coaster ride when this happens to children. I feel for her and get why she thought it was her fault, most children feel this way when parents fight. To bad Phoenix and Gigi don't really see what they are doing to their children. Well they did this one time but I think there are more that happened and more to come.

Looking forward to the wedding and what adventures it will bring our way. My guess it will be a Lola thing. I also think Gigi saw Brandon and that's what spooked her at the store.

Very well written and really showed us how Emberlynn truly feels. If nothing else maybe she can get more stuff she wants but my guess she wouldn't play that card.

I think "Brandon" was either the customer or the employee (I'm assuming the later)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee I agree with you on who Brandon is.
  • Options
    @haswh Tumultuous indeed! (much like her parents' marriage... :grimace: ) All the fighting and constant ups and downs have definitely taken a toll on the poor thing! And probably her brother too... we'll see ;)

We'll see if any familiar faces make an appearance at the wedding! :tongue: Gigi seemed to have seen one at the store, you're right. (And you and @MadameLee have a decent guess of who he might have been too!)

I'm so happy you enjoyed hearing from Emberlynn and getting inside her head :) And LMAO if she were child-Harper, she'd 100% use this to her advantage in the future, it's true! Not quite Emberlynn's style though, thankfully!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @haswh Tumultuous indeed! (much like her parents' marriage... :grimace: ) All the fighting and constant ups and downs have definitely taken a toll on the poor thing! And probably her brother too... we'll see ;)

We'll see if any familiar faces make an appearance at the wedding! :tongue: Gigi seemed to have seen one at the store, you're right. (And you and @MadameLee have a decent guess of who he might have been too!)

I'm so happy you enjoyed hearing from Emberlynn and getting inside her head :) And LMAO if she were child-Harper, she'd 100% use this to her advantage in the future, it's true! Not quite Emberlynn's style though, thankfully!

@CitizenErased14 I'm assuming the other person who committed adultery with (Gigi) is the employee is if he was the customer - Gigi would have/might gone back to (Clothing store) and not (Jewellery store).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I know we wouldn't read the generation "Emberlynn" if it was true but oh my, do Emberlynn and that guy (the cashier, the other one is a premade) Brandon look alike. :scream:
    Gigi, did you swap the name tags of the probes during that paternity test? :no_mouth:
    Speaking of Gigi... with that red top she looks much like Bella! I'm calling her Gella Bigi Bibi now!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Damaro Yes, Gigi totally snuck into the lab mission-impossible style and messed with the test tubes :scream::tongue: (See, this is why the paternity test was necessary in the first place... Those poor EA kiddos and their sameface syndrome. Any brown-haired dude could have been the father! :joy: Gigi wouldn't have known otherwise :tongue:)

But speaking of looking like other sims... Now that you you mentioned the Bella thing, I totally see it :joy: Bibi! (Maybe she will be abducted by aliens too like TS2 Bella??? I can think of many readers who would be happy with that plot twist :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Wow, After seeing these first few chapters in generation 8, Emberlynn already seems to have a hard life thanks to her idiot parents sticking together for the kids (and traumatizing them). I also picturing her having a worse life as she gets older thanks to the bad habits she is picking up from her parents. Can't wait to see how much of a disaster Emberlynn is as a teen.
    Gigi! I still hate her, now more so for making Ember sad!....is it wrong to hope the marriage ends with a divorce

I've been rooting for Phoenix & Gigi to divorce since they got married.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 I have been hoping for them to divorce too. I never liked Gigi.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 It definitely hasn’t always been easy. So many ups and downs for Ember :( Hopefully she won’t end up Harper 2.0 or something, but this family DOES have a knack for turning into disasters, so... :grimace: We’ll see? :tongue:

@haswh Looks like #TeamDivorce has plenty of members :joy: Maybe we need to start a petition?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 It definitely hasn’t always been easy. So many ups and downs for Ember :( Hopefully she won’t end up Harper 2.0 or something, but this family DOES have a knack for turning into disasters, so... :grimace: We’ll see? :tongue:

With the way Ember is right now and the way her upbringing is, she may end up so bad that she makes Harper's generation seem like Alex's by the time generation 9 comes around.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Step aside, Harper. The readers ain’t seen nothing yet! :naughty: Hehehe :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top