Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited November 2018
    I have prepared a really good sim :) Expect my entry till Friday ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Awesome @YJB19299 ! :blush: Thanks!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Don’t feel bad for having to change the schedule around some! You’re a busy busy person! I’m glad you want to keep the story going in the middle of everything else. Thank you so much for that!
  • Options
    kayt45 wrote: »
    Don’t feel bad for having to change the schedule around some! You’re a busy busy person! I’m glad you want to keep the story going in the middle of everything else. Thank you so much for that!

Exactly, even evil persons can be busy ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Thank you @kayt45 and @YJB19299 :heart: (even if you called me evil hehe)

The first of our off-schedule chapters is finally here! Phoenix has a talk with Lola...

7.56: Real
    tiplnjX.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    And now we know. :o
    I am not super happy that the child is theirs but I really hope they can make it work for the sake of the baby.
    Somehow I doubt it though. :/
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    tries to calm anger by coutning...fails, stomps up to Phee and slaps him...hard*YOU IDJIT! *stomps away*
  • Options
    I've been really good in predictions lately, so here is another one :)
    Lola is also pregnant and it is his...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Oh my . . . :bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

But really what other choice was there? He’s got too much invested in Gigi to just walk away especially if she’s carrying his child.....

Crazy Rosebrook and lame choices and decisions. :#
  • Options
    @haswh They might! Only time will tell...

@LadyTigress Forgive me! :grimace: (and Phee! Lol)

@YJB19299 It’s possible! Less than 10 chapters left in the gen so it won’t be long before we find out!

@AudreyFld I know :( So sad! But it definitely felt like the right choice. Even if it hurt :heartbreak:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I'm caught up and I have one thing to say
    Incomprehenisble screaming
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Go Phoenix! Build that lifetime of regret towards Gigi and your child, it’s the Rosebrook way. *I do hope, since he made this choice, they work it out but I still don’t like Gigi*
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Phoenix once again with the choice that should be accompanied with this noise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    He has now proven himself to be a true Rosebrook.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    It's the journal!

• Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    It's the journal!

Just wait. We are going to find out that the journal was cheating on him too and is having baby diaries.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

So, I haven't had a chance to comment in awhile, but all I can say is...good luck, unnamed Gen 8 heiress...

Seriously, one look into his family history should have clued Phoenix in-the first one you fall in love with is always wrong! But it's a little late for that, isn't it?

I can empathize with why Phoenix wants to stay together with Gigi. His experience growing up in a split home wasn't the best, and he doesn't want that for his child. I get it. But sometimes having parents that are apart and happy is better than having ones who are together and miserable. Phoenix and Gigi got married too fast and for the wrong reasons. It's admirable that they want to try and work on the relationship, but it kind of feels like they're actually just putting off the divorce until they can't anymore-and unfortunately by then their daughter will probably be old enough to remember it.

Great chapter as always. Keep up the good work.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Wralai An appropriate response... sorry your catching up had to end on that note :grimace:

@kayt45 LOL he’s finally living up to the family name :joy: Everyonr must be so proud :tongue: Hopefully things will be okay in the long run!

@VanPelt81 Ha! Perfect :joy:

@Skcaga6 @AudreyFld Never turn your back on those Rosebrook journals... they can’t be trusted!

Notebook Nooboos :scream:
    DIYNotebooks.jpg

@purplestarz2006 It’s great to hear from you again! Hi! :heart:

Even if someone warned Phee, who knows if he’d listen? He IS a Rosebrook, after all ;) And that’s a really good point about them possibly putting off the inevitable by trying to stay together now. They might be destined for doom no matter what... but they’re certainly gonna try to stick together. And we will see next gen how successful they are at that...

Thank you so much for reading ^_^
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @purplestarz2006 um Tobi (?) ending up marrying his first (and only? love) but only because they didn't use "protection"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @purplestarz2006 um Tobi (?) ending up marrying his first (and only? love) but only because they didn't use "protection"

Tobi also got all kissy with another woman and almost lost that first love.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2018
    I wonder how long it's been since a generation of Rosebrook at the end of their story was worse off than their parent was a the end of their story? Because this may happen to Phoenix at this rate what with him being a relationship therapist who's relationship is so bad he needs to see therapy. It also makes me wonder how bad the gen 8 kid's life will start out what with their earliest memories of their parents fighting and/or cheating.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I wonder how long it's been since a generation of Rosebrook at the end of their story was worse off than their parent was a the end of their story? Because this may happen to Phoenix at this rate what with him being a relationship therapist who's relationship is so bad he needs to see therapy. It also makes me wonder how bad the gen 8 kid's life will start out what with their earliest memories of their parents fighting and/or cheating.

This one totally snuck up on us! Phoenix is a gentle soul unlike so many of the hot heads (Zane and Toby to name a couple) that came before him. :'(

• Options
    @VanPelt81 @AudreyFld I’m so cruel :bawling: Especially to the “good” Rosebrooks haha

Joce was the last one to be in this kind of situation... Her gen ended with her single, lonely, estranged from her family, burdened with the guilt of never reconciling with her recently-deceased twin, AND informed that she would become legal guardian/parent to her nephew :grimace:

I can at least confirm that Phee’s situation won’t be quite as extreme? LOL But he definitely is getting less of a happy ending than most Rosebrooks have gotten... :/
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    How on earth am I behind again? Look forward to my reactions. (Last chapter I read was probably 7.38 so a lot of catching up). Finally braving the binge session...some point this week. :lol:
  • Options
    Yay @Bugsie2016 ! I missed seeing you around here! Thanks for the binge <3
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top