Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh How did I miss replying to this yesterday? :scream: You're so right that this is a massive mess... one that might be impossible to clean up :grimace: And LOL I'm glad you're loving this gen despite my wicked ways ;)

Only about 12 hours until the next chapter! That is, if I can finish it in time... :grimace: Lately I've been SO behind on my story because I've been so busy. I usually don't disclose these behind-the-curtain sorts of things but... I literally wrote tomorrow's chapter at like noon today, and haven't even started screenshotting it yet :scream: This is the closest I have ever cut it with any chapter of this story :joy: So let's hope you guys are able to have a chapter tomorrow...

Okay time to get off the forums and go screenshot :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    By some miracle, we have a chapter today :joy: Let’s find out how Phoenix feels about this giant mess.

7.54: Two Weeks
    FCaRZvf.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    ....I have no words poor phee, hope he realizes he all ways has a choice, even if the child is his,
  • Options
    @LadyTigress Yeah, things are so rough right now :( Hopefully if the baby does turn out to be his, he can realize that there’s more than one way to move forward...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    You always have a choice Phoenix even if it doesn't feel like it. :( Staying together either way it goes, the child sees and hears much more than you think it could be detrimental to him/her if the parents aren't in a good place. I sure hope Lola didn't get pregnant too that would be even worse for him! :scream: Two weeks will feel like an eternity to find out if the baby is his or not, for Phoenix and us! Good thing he has his journal to get it all this out of his head. Maybe it will help him to make a clear/good decision for his future.

@CitizenErased14 Even a short on time chapter turned out perfectly. :)<3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @CitizenErased14 - It IS a giant mess! :#
  • Options
    @haswh Luckily for you guys it won’t be a real two weeks! :tongue: Phoenix is not so lucky though...Glad you enjoyed my last-minute chapter! :joy: And oh man... if Lola got pregnant too, that would be insane! Poor Phee. No clue what he’d do then.

@AudreyFld It is! The worst Phee has ever faced :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    It seems like Phoenix should divorce Gigi regardless of whether the kid is his or not. Obviously, if the kid is his then keep being part of the kid's life. The important part is to be the best parents that they can be for the kid (even if they're not together).
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Yeah, hopefully he won’t make a decision based solely on the paternity of the child! He needs to really examine the situation and stage of their marriage!

He should know better than anyone that you can have two great parents who aren’t together!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    He also felt like he didn't really belong anywhere (unless I misinterpreted his feelings), so perhaps his decision could be slanted in the direction of a broken home not being in the best interest his child. (If it is his.) They have certainly made a mess of this marriage.I am not sure I favour one decision over the other. Totally up to Phoenix and his ladies. Maybe Phoenix needs to take a step back and think clearly about his feelings. Is that even possible?
  • Options
    @suzanna13 You’re right about how Phoenix felt with his split family, so that’s definitely something that could influence what he decides!

It’s a very hard situation, so I don’t blame you for not being able to settle on a “side” haha. And as for thinking clearly about his feelings... Well, he’s a rosebrook... :tongue:

Thanks for reading, suzanna!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Another last minute chapter from me :joy: Gotta get ahead again!

Today, Phoenix talks to his best friend.

7.55: Brace Yourself
    2sUH2vW.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    When nothing else works call your best friend, they always help to make you feel a bit better! :) They know you best sometimes better than your spouse even. That was a great conversation Phoenix and Tam had, Tam was right in this situation, I think.

That picture of Lola. Hmmm I thinking she's looking down at her own pregnant belly. >:)

Such a sweet goodbye between friends. Then a few picture and no words. I said NOOOOO I need to know now!!!!!! Then! The next morning... I thought whew we do get to find out! Yeah! But then just more pictures... NOOOOO Why do you do this to us?!? :s Never mind I know! >:)>:)

I will do my best to wait till Saturday. *sigh* :(
  • Options
    If I had to guess from the pictures....the baby....its not Phee´s
  • Options
    Yes, he looks upset and she does too. I would think she would be happy if it was his. Hmmmm.. you may be on to something....

• Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Yes, he looks upset and she does too. I would think she would be happy if it was his. Hmmmm.. you may be on to something....

But if it's not his, Gigi would be sad because she knows he's not into her and is into Lola and she will lose him, plus she's not with her guy anymore. So she will be alone. Phoenix will be sad either way.
  • Options
    @haswh Best friends to the rescue! Especially ones like Tam :heart: Tam was the voice of reason that Phee really needed to hear... though who knows if he will listen!

Sorry for that cliffhanger. You know I’m evil ;):tongue: Answers Saturday!!!!

@LadyTigress @AudreyFld Neither of them looked happy, it’s true! Though it might not tell us too much either way. I think they both have reasons to be upset either way. But we shall see...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2018
    Tam's link costume is epic to say the least. Surprised there wasn't any Hey! Listen! coming from either of them.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Oh man... missed opportunity on my part there! :joy:

So... There’s no chapter today :( And I feel really bad about that. So I wrote up a post explaining why.

Announcement
    SUgnNwU.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    First you and your little Gilly are so cute together! <3 When you get to a chapter I will be on it like whip cream on pumpkin pie, gotta have it, right?! :) I was wondering what will I do today and now thanks to you I will be in CAS trying to make a wonderful Sim for you with some kind of background! Thanks! <3 I'm looking forward to finding out who will give birth to our next heiress and what great ideas you have in store for the next generation. You have never disappointed me so far in your story and I'm sure you won't in the future. But Yay for wedding planning! That sounds like more fun anyway. Off to CAS now see ya here soon! <3
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Tam's link costume is epic to say the least. Surprised there wasn't any Hey! Listen! coming from either of them.

This cracked me up. I LOVE Zelda and the Hey! Listen! used to make me crazy!
  • Options
    You know someone is a great writer when they manage to get you to leave your comfort zone and post a sim to thier Casting Call....
  • Options
    @haswh Thank you so much for your support and understanding :heart: I’m so excited to see what kind of sim you make :)

@LadyTigress That’s so sweet! I can’t wait to see your sim :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Yeah, you plus a couple of others that I have been reading stories from are also my inspiration for doing a sort of legacy story when get famous comes out, wont be like the actual challenge itself but inspired by it, like 10 gens goal *perhaps more if I like end up loving my fami I ue)
  • Options
    Chapter finally coming out today, guys :) At 11am EST
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top