Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    This will not end well...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @kayt45 @AudreyFld @YJB19299 @SeaDragonSong (Replying to you guys all together because you essentially said the same thing! :tongue:)

Yeah... This really isn’t looking too good :/ Tam’s had Lola and Phoenix on his mind lately, so that’s definjtely where his mind went first. But was it really what Gigi meant...?

If she meant something else... definitely not good :( This is all a giant mess either way. Poor kiddos... I’m cruel :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    This is all a giant mess either way. Poor kiddos... I’m cruel :bawling:
    True statement!

I think it's all going to fall apart soon! :# And so I wait till Wed. to see what had Jasper so concerned...

• Options
    @haswh Yes, unfortunately I will never deny my cruelty :joy:

More info is definitely on the way Wednesday! Somethings definitely on Jasper’s mind...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    yeah Tam uhm....I dont think Gigi is talking about Phee....this....is gonna get messy
  • Options
    @LadyTigress Cleanup on aisle... Phee? (Get it? :joy: Oh god that was the worst joke)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @LadyTigress Cleanup on aisle... Phee? (Get it? :joy: Oh god that was the worst joke)

That would be the pregnancy test aisle, right?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »

That would be the pregnancy test aisle, right?
    SHHHHH - don't EVEN go there. What is going on is bad enough without a pregnancy to complicate things - and you might give the evil one bad ideas....
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I put that idea in her head awhile ago. Like three or four chapters ago. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 @AudreyFld Yes, a pregnancy would complicate things, buttttt we need a Gen 8 heir, so...? :tongue: Gonna happen eventually, one way or another! But hopefully not in the midst of the mess? :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I'm all caught up and ASDFGHJKL;
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    @Wralai that sums up this chapter pretty well... :grimace:

At least Jam are back together though? Silver lining? :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Seems like Phoenix will be in for a world of hurt between now and when he finds out what Gigi has done, though maybe she will do the same by what he has done too.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 That’s a pretty good prediction! While I cannot comment on specifics... this is A2A so... hurt is inevitable at some point :grimace: The specifics of said pain remain to be seen...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Oh I knew Gigi was bad!! Although I understand how she's feeling, she should've spoken to Phee a long time ago and ended their relationship on good-ish terms! Now she's going to break his heart and it's going to be a devastating ending! On the other hand... WOOOOOOOO Tam and Jas back together! <3<3<3<3<3 My fav relationship!
  • Options
    @pkinitasims Yeah, things aren’t looking too good right now... :/ We’ll see though... we might be surprised? Maybe? :grimace:

I’m glad you’re so happy about Jam! :heart: They’re one of my favorites too! I could t keep them apart for long :heart: Thank you for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    What did Jasper and Phoenix talk about at the hotel? Today we find out...

7.49: Tired
    PY7Tb1G.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well, I guess with that it doesn't matter what (or who) Gigi did, this marriage is as good as over I fear...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Well, Lola/Phoenix babies will be adorable too ... just saying.
  • Options
    @YJB19299 Yeahhhhhhh I’m not even sure I can pretend things are okay anymore in my replies to people :joy: It’s really, really bad :grimace::(

@kayt45 LMAO Finding the silver lining! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Gigi and Phee.....are over I can tell, even more so if Gigi really was unfaithfull
  • Options
    @LadyTigress This could definitely be us heading toward the end for them... :( Things are very bad. But there’s still a decent chunk of this gen left? You never know what might happen!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Wow, after reading the last chapter, Phoenix's marriage may be the biggest disaster yet for him (yes even bigger than "Felix", the "musical" experience, or his partying days). Also, trying to figure out who's sim was the one that Jasper had his one night fling with?
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    I feel like for Gigi and Phee's relationship to work out, this gen needs a massive plot twist because the way things are heading I can only see them breaking up. I cant help but feel excited for the rollercoaster that's gonna come out! :D
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Unfortunately you’re pretty much right... his marriage has turned into a huge disaster/mess :( Poor guy (and poor Gigi... though I know that’s an unpopular opinion :tongue:) And the guy Jasper made out with was Case, a casting call sim by @pammiechick who also “plays” Kon in Wagonfruit’s Line of the Last :)

@pkinitasims It would probably take something huge ar this point... :/ But hey, you never know! Either way, buckle up and get ready for the rollercoaster ;)
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top